Emily, Richard, And Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nobullguy
nobullguy
43 Followers

The wives were a bigger challenge for Tom---more complex. Like Emily they were often wary and protective of their relationship, and protective of their husbands, even though the husbands were the persistent and impatient instigators of the whole "cuckold" game. The wives he had met previously expressed a wide range of reluctance and interest in their husbands' fantasies. But, he had never met the wife who initiated the pursuit of this fantasy.

Emily was a perfect find. Her initial resistance was appealing to Tom---it made her ultimate surrender and expressive pleasure even more satisfying to him. It was evident that she had enough control in her marriage with Richard that she could have refused to participate, with repercussions little more serious than a chagrined husband who would simply march on to his next sexual fantasy. In fact, he also found Richard a pleasant enough fellow---not nearly as narcissistic as the most despicable of the husbands he had encountered. Tom would require less malicious energy to subjugate him---another welcomed characteristic of this new couple.

Tom had genuinely enjoyed fucking Emily and looked forward to enticing her into deeper waters. He could not pinpoint what he found so physically attractive about her---perhaps some body type imprinted on his chromosomes; or the intelligent face that disguised her capacity for uninhibited, passionate fucking. And her middle-age imperfections---fleshy thighs and tummy, stretch marks and dimples---would be perfect targets for alternately assuaging and inflaming her insecurities. Their next encounter would be critical to cementing the course of their relationship. Tom was sure of that. He would have to press her, challenge her receptivity to his domination, and then, should she capitulate, reward her with pleasure the likes of which she has not felt in years---frighteningly intense pleasure.

nobullguy
nobullguy
43 Followers
12