Emily, Richard, And Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nobullguy
nobullguy
43 Followers

"Thank you, Bitchard," she said. Tom chuckled as he buckled his belt. She gulped the water and set the glass on the night stand. "Will you show Tom out? I don't think I can walk."

"Yes," he said. Finally---he thought. And when Tom returned to Emily for one more kiss he could scarcely contain his impatience.

Richard escorted Tom to the front door and with very few words between them, he was gone. Richard pushed off the blue shoes and panties, and he pulled the strangling t-shirt over his head. Naked, and ready for release, he climbed the stairs to his wife. Emily had pulled the covers part way up her naked body and was curled on her side, her face half sunken into a pillow. Richard climbed into bed and nestled up behind her, kissing her neck and running his hand across her tits and tummy. Emily returned his snuggling and reached behind her to caress his face. He kissed her fingers and the palm of her hand.

"Did you have fun Honey?" she asked without turning around.

"Oh yes baby!" he whispered. "You are so hot to watch. You are so beautiful."

"I think you enjoyed those panties," she teased, and then yawned. Richard did not answer her---he did not have to. He ground his pelvis and stiffening cock against her ass through the blanket. His hand traveled down to her snatch and he stroked her thigh under the cover. "I want to fuck you so bad Emily---I need to fuck you Honey." Emily turned around to face him. She felt his cock poking against her legs. She took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. Richard embraced her firmly and returned the kisses and he tongued her mouth. He slid his leg over hers and then started to push it in between her legs. Emily pulled her face away from his and looked him in the eyes. She looked beautiful and earnest to him---her make up was worn away and her hair was wildly mussed.

"Richard," she said. "I don't think I can take anymore fucking tonight." She saw the disappointment on his face and almost rescinded her denial. "I'm sorry honey. I just don't think I can." She hugged him and kissed him sympathetically. Richard didn't say anything. She took his hard penis in one hand as they lay there silently for a moment. She spoke into his ear, "Richard, I need you to lick me one more time---I need you to eat me."

Richard did not respond immediately, but Emily felt his dick pulse and grow to complete stiffness. She rubbed the tip of his cock with her thumb and stroked him several times. Emily knew her request had struck a chord and she was emboldened to strengthen the proposition. She pulled her face away so she could see him. "Richard," she said firmly and coldly, "Get down there and do me." She pressed her hands down on his head and shoulder. He did not resist; he was ready to obey. Richard slid down her abdomen and positioned himself between her legs and before he sunk his face into her pussy she called to him one more time, "Richard----if you want me to ever do this shit again you better eat me good. Do you understand me?" She could see the amalgam of panic and ecstasy in his face. He looked adorable and pitiful, handsome and pathetic. "Richard! Do you understand me?!"

"Yes Emily---I know what you want." Richard's mouth disappeared below the mound of her snatch and his eyes looked up at her as he began to work his tongue around her clit. Emily stared back at him and savored the locking of their eyes. She did not flinch and she watched him intently for a silent moment. She felt bold and fully entitled to this selfish indulgence.

"You're so bad Richard." Then she planted her small feet on Richard's shoulder blades and leveraged her ass higher to expose her entire pussy to him. Emily rotated her crotch around his face in several passes and held it there for him. She felt her husband's mouth and tongue making uninhibited love to her pussy, just as her departed lover had predicted. Emily laid her head back into the pillow and let her ass settle back to the mattress. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. And as Richard pushed her up the slow rise to one last peak, Emily recounted the events of the evening and imagined how Tom's naked body would feel next to hers, under warm bed clothes, deep into the early morning hours.

nobullguy
nobullguy
43 Followers