Emily the Church Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little bright out there, isn't it David?" Emily asked from the safety of the closet.

I turned the dial and dimmed the lights halfway, as a compromise. In response to Emily's raised eyebrow, I turned it down a little more and waited to see what Emily was wearing that demanded the dim light we were in.

Emily came out in a dark blue Mickey Mouse night shirt that came down past her butt but not much further. Very sexy but not really revealing, but I squinted well enough to see that she had very shapely legs. Mickey's big head blocked the view up top for me, but I could tell that he didn't have very big ears.

Emily came up to me and stood right in front of me, coming up eye level to my neck, and put her arms around my neck. I could feel her nipples rub against my stomach as we kissed, a sure sign that there were no bosom buddies in here.

"What do I wear?" I asked Emily.

"Nothing, when I get done here" she announced, and started to unbutton my shirt.

I helped Emily by tugging the shirt out from inside my pants, and she made quick work of the buttons before pulling the shirt off my shoulders and throwing it to the side.

"Mmmmmm... you're as hairy as a bear. Ooooh, I like this. I like this a lot" Emily cooed, and ran her hands through the fur that covered my chest. Not something that does much to the women of the current era, but it obviously didn't bother Emily one bit.

"So nice and soft and warm" she said before leaning forward and taking my nipple into her mouth. I let out a gasp as Emily licked and sucked the little nubs, alternately tweaking the one not getting the oral affection with her fingers as she went from side to side. I was sporting a rock hard erection after about five seconds, a fact that Emily noticed right away.

"Oh my, I must be doing something good, is that right David?" Emily asked as she rubbed up against me.

All I could do was nod as I fought the urge to climb all over this woman. She kept running her hands up and down my chest, while grinding up against me with her hips.

"You've got a really nice body for an old geezer David" Emily said before biting my collarbone gently and nibbling around my shoulder. Without warning, she grabbed my arm and lifted it while kissing the inside of my bicep, then working her way down until she was nuzzling deep into my armpit.

"Aaaarrrgggh!" I moaned as Emily returned the treatment I had given her earlier. She giggled as I seriously fought the urge to cum right in my pants as a result of this furious tonguing. I had done this many times to women, but had never gotten the treatment myself. I had always thought I was ticklish there, but the sensation I got from that was definitely NOT tickling.

"What's the matter David?" Emily giggled. "I thought you'd like that. I know I did when you did it to me."

"Too nice" I grunted, figuring I could explain later exactly what I felt about that, as I smiled and shook my head. That was apparently good enough for Emily, who then backed me up until the mattress was against the backs of my legs.

Emily knelt before me and undid my belt, very slowly, and my heart was now racing at top speed. The button at the top of my pants was a little trickier, but she managed to get it after a brief struggle, and tugged them down as I stepped out of them. My cock was throbbing in the confines of my underwear and I was dying for Emily to take them off. Instead she just eased me down onto the bed and knelt beside me.

Emily reached over and slid her fingers under the elastic top of the briefs and slowly pulled them down. I arched my hips to make the job easier for her, and finally my cock was freed, springing out and back onto my lower stomach with a loud slapping sound.

"Oh my god" Emily said, as she looked down at my crotch.

I looked down at myself, not knowing what to expect. Nothing visibly embarassing that I could see, except for the dab of precum glistening on the head of my dick, so I felt I had to ask what was wrong.

"Your thing... it's so big!" Emily said, as she reached over and pulled my cock upright, looking at it with an expression of wonder. "David, I thought you said that your... wasn't very... you know? God! I can't even get my hand around it."

As a slight departure from the story...

There are a few things that you never disagree with a woman about. Truth of the matter is, my 'thing' isn't big, as much as saying it was might make the story more exciting. It's just the standard variety, only about six inches if that, back when I used to measure it daily while growing up, and they seem to wither rather than grow with age. Thick? Yes, from what I've been told, but Emily's hand would be hard pressed to encircle a hot dog, so that was not necessarily a true indicator. Still, who was I to argue?

I looked down at Emily's little paw clenching my cock about halfway down the shaft, and reveled in this unexpected and undeserved commentary. Actually, I did look enormous in Emily's little hand, and the sight was stimulating to say the least.

"No it isn't Emily" I finally said as she began sliding her hand up and down the shaft. Her hand only went around half of the girth but she had a way of twisting her hand that more than made up for it.

"I don't think you'll be able to fit your thing inside me," Emily said with a tremor in her voice, "when we do... it. I'm very small down there."

"That's silly, babies are a lot bigger than any penis, and they come out alright" I said without thinking.

"Not out of me they didn't" Emily said rather forlornly, and after I took my foot out of my mouth I apologized immediately.

She brushed it off and went back to the situation at hand, so to speak. I watched with interest as Emily bowed her head over me and tongued the sensitive opening, cleaning the dripping tip only to cause more oozing.

Emily cleared that away and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She began sliding her mouth up and down the head, occasionally going down over the ridge of the crown. She was trying her best to go further down, and I could see her face contort as she did.

Her hand was pumping and twisting down the shaft, and I felt her tongue sliding around as she sucked. It was not the best head I had ever gotten, but it was plenty good, and I soon felt my orgasm welling up inside me. I tried to hold off as best I could but the combination of Emily's efforts and the painfully long period of absentinence were too much to overcome.

"Coming... going to come" I warned Emily, wanting her to be able to handle it in whatever way she wanted. She didn't take me out of her mouth, and I felt her cleverly use her tongue to divert the initial blasts of semen that erupted from me. Her mouth and hand kept working as the spasms kept coming, before finally ending almost mercifully, with Emily having seemingly milked me dry.

I looked down as Emily finally took my cock out of her mouth, and when she looked up I saw a trickle of semen running out of the corner of her mouth. She smiled and went back down, sliding her tongue up and down the length of my gradually deflating dick, now laying back on my stomach.

This continued for a time, as her tongue seemed to be able to coax a new and continuing drizzle of cum out of my cock with this action, forming a little semen pool below my navel.

"You like?" Emily asked as she finally got back upright.

"Me like a lot" I said. "I like to do things like that too."

"You mean doing things down around here?" Emily asked, pulling up her night shirt to her waist, disclosing the fact that she wasn't wearing panties.

My eyes devoured the luscious sight of her raised mound, and even in the faint light I could see the tiny blonde tuft of hair that framed her sweet opening.

I rolled Emily over onto her back, and my head went right down between Emily's legs. My tongue found her opening throughly wet, and I inhaled deeply the incredibly erotic scent of an aroused woman. Her pubic hair was so soft it barely qualified as hair, feeling more like silk on my cheeks as my mouth went right to work.

It was only a matter of seconds before Emily began squirming beneath me, and I reached up under her and cupped her cute little buns in my hands. I was able to move her around my tongue, instead of the other way around, and Emily began to make some crazy sounds.

Emily reached down and grabbed me my the hair, and I looked up from between her thighs to see her looking down at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and the veins in her neck so visible it was like an anatomy lesson.

I burrowed my mouth back into her with renewed vigor and was delighted when Emily let out an almost bloodcurdling howl. As Emily's legs wrapped around my head, I felt a warm spray suddenly blast me in the face. I tongued away even more relentlessly then, pulling her butt toward me as I tried to devour her in response.

Her screaming continued as her body shuddered and jerked, seemingly without any semblance of control. Emily almost had to pull the hair out of my head to get me to stop before she finally fell back onto the bed, almost hyperventilating as she fought to catch her breath. I was kind of out of my mind by that point too.

"Oh David, that was so... oh man!"

"I know, I agree completely" I responded.

"I'm sorry about the mess..." she said before I cut her off.

"Before you say anything silly, as for what you call a mess, I call it a medal of honor, and it turns me on so much I can't describe it. Now what were you going to say?" I asked with a grin.

"I think that covered it pretty well" Emily said, as she curled up next to me.

13. Morning has broken.

I felt the dull warmth of the winter sun on the side of my face as I gradually started to regain consciousness. The memories of the wild night just passed started to come back to me as I realized I was in a strange bed, lying naked on my back.

I heard the muffled sound of a toilet flushing, and realized that I had to make a visit to bathroom myself, as the raging morning wood that was standing down there like a flagpole would attest to. I started to get up, but when I heard Emily moving around I decided to lay back down and pretend to be still asleep. I squinted through sleep encrusted eyelids in hope of seeing Emily naked, the desire to see Emily's breasts having gotten even greater with the recent happenings.

Emily came into the bedroom, and unfortunately she was still wearing her mouse night shirt. She looked damn cute in that thing as I watched her move quietly around the room. I was getting ready to roll out of the sack when I noticed she was moving over to the side of the bed. I was expecting maybe a kiss on the forehead or a similiar affection, but when I looked up, I saw something I was not expecting at all.

Emily was holding the bottom of her night shirt tightly in her clenched fist, held up around her navel, and her other hand was busy working between her legs. She was staring down in the direction of my cock, and I closed my eyes quickly before she noticed I was awake. I lay there with my eyes closed, listening to the muffled sounds Emily was making as she masturbated furiously beside the bed.

I was so stunned I didn't know what to do, as I knew this had to be a first for me, awake or not. Exciting? You better believe it. My cock, which was already hard, began to throb as I longed for her to touch me, because I knew all it would take would be one stroke for me to orgasm.

I squinted again and saw that her legs were slightly spread and she had two fingers inside her pussy. Emily's blonde bush sparkled in the morning light, and I was startled to see just how miniscule her furry triangle was. Just a little patch of hair around that moist mound, and I knew that wasn't the result of some waxing job.

I was getting restless, and my skin was crawling with the desire to get up as I heard Emily begin to whimper a little louder. I watched in amazement as Emily made little choking noises, her legs bowed slightly, as she began to come. She almost lost her balance at one point as her body buckled from the intensity of her orgasm, and I fought the urge to reach out and grab her.

Finally, she stopped and, after letting the night shirt fall back down, went into her closet. Emily lifted the shirt up off herself, and I was treated to the delicious sight of a rear view of Emily's delightful body. So incredibly tiny, yet very shapely from the rear. Her pert little buttocks still high and firm despite her forty five years. Turn around, I felt like screaming, as my little waif reached up for her robe.

Emily turned around but held the robe in front of her as she went off to the bathroom. Damn! I heard the shower turn on and I laid there helplessly with my erection pulsating. I knew I would have to take care of that when I got home.

I got up and paced around, waiting for Emily to finish her shower, wanting so badly to go in there and... unload, shall we say. I saw her panties laying in the corner along with the clothes she had been wearing. I picked them up and brought them up to my face, breathing in deeply and enjoying the aroma of what I had tasted just hours earlier.

In another first for me, I wrapped the panties around my rigid cock and gave it exactly two pulls. That was all it took as I began ejaculating into the soft cotton, the quickness and the force of it doubling me over a little. After the spasms ended, I looked down at the panties I held in my hand and felt a little ashamed of myself. The little briefs were dripping with what seemed like an unnatural load of cum.

Hearing the shower cut off, I panicked a little and tried to think of what to do with the evidence. Finally, I tossed them underneath the other clothes she had worn yesterday and jumped back into the bed. When Emily came back into the room, I was pretending to be just waking up.

"Good morning sleepyhead" Emily said in a happy tone.

"Morning yourself" I answered. "You're up and at it early, aren't you Emily. You probably got a lot accomplished already" I added, not able to resist a playful jab.

"Oh yeah, busy as a beaver" she said. "I've got to get to church by nine."

"Oh yeah, that's right" I said. "Is this one of those deals where you have to tell them all the naughty things you did during the week?"

"No, I don't do that" Emily said while she fished around in her closet.

"That's good, because you'd have quite a lot to talk about this week, wouldn't you?" I teased.

"Well, I guess so, but I really don't remember anything naughty" she said with a twinkle in her eye. "I do remember a few very nice things."

"Yeah, I do too" I responded. "It's amazing how much fun you can have just by watching and learning."

"Huh?" Emily said, confused. "Well, I do have to get dressed now" she added, holding the fluffy white robe tightly around herself.

"Don't let me stop you" I assured her.

Emily gave me a look that convinced me I would not be getting any looks that morning, so I gathered up my clothes and headed out of the bedroom.

"Doesn't seem fair that you get to look and I don't" I said in a pouting voice.

"Coffee's made, if that's any consolation David" Emily said as she closed the door behind me.

"Great! A another stimulant is just what I needed" I replied as I waddled shakily to the kitchen. It had been quite a rousing morning already as far as I was concerned.

14. What next?

Emily headed off to church, and I walked down the sidewalk to my apartment, having declined with thanks Emily's offer to have me accompany her to church.

I went to the library later that day to return some books, and when I returned there was a note on my door. Nice handwriting, and there was a cute little heart over the 'i' in David. I wondered who could have written this?

David:

I LOVED last night. Thank you for being so understanding and patient. Tomorrow is a holiday, so if you want to come down to my place tonight, we could play some more. If you want to that is. Best, Emily

Capped with a heart over the 'i' in Emily. How sweet. Would I be there? How could I resist?

15. Second night.

I spent the Sunday afternoon thinking about Sunday night, pacing the floor and fantasizing. By the time the evening rolled around, I was a nervous wreck. When I strolled down to Emily's place with my bottle of wine in my hand, I thought about the last twenty four hours and wondered whether the next twenty four would be as interesting.

Emily greeted me very enthusiatically at the door, and we ended up in her kitchen. I opened the wine by the counter, and after I popped the cork, Emily was behind me, her hands rubbing my shoulders while she ground herself into my butt.

"Gotta ask your advice on something David" Emily said as she walked around me and leaned against the sink, looking up provocatively at me with those soft aquamarine eyes.

"Shoot" I suggested as I poured the wine.

"Do you think I should go to the doctor?" Emily asked while taking something from behind her back and holding it up in front of me. "I think I might have caught something."

The panties. Emily held up the little briefs, the ones I had relieved myself into that morning. The once soft cotton panties now twisted and frozen into a bizarre shape by the now-dried load of semen I had deposited inside them.

"Uh, no, I think you're alright" I offered somewhat meekly. "I'm responsible for that."

"Really David?" Emily said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. "Is this something you usually do or was this a special occasion?"

"Well, actually, I've never done anything like it before" I said while being hypnotized by the underwear. "I needed someplace to... unload and that was the first thing I saw."

"Do you get the need to unload a lot David?" Emily said, clearly enjoying my embarrassment and delighting in watching me on the defensive.

Since Emily was clearly not mad, I decided to use my ammunition.

"I do get very excited when I wake up in the morning, and there's a beautiful woman standing next to the bed" I said, and took great pleasure in watching Emily begin to turn color.

"When the woman is standing there holding up her nightshirt," I continued, "and she has her fingers inside her pussy. When she's getting herself off by looking at me, yes, that does excite me. A lot. I know that's never happened to me before."

"Oh my god" Emily said, the panties down lowered from my line of vision. Emily's face was now almost purple, the blush in full bloom.

"So when you went into the bathroom, I was walking around the bedroom with a raging hard-on and wanted to get rid of it" I told Emily. "I'm sorry for using your panties for it, because that wasn't very nice."

"That's okay, I was only kidding around" Emily said, now cuddling up next to me and putting her arm around my hip. "You probably think I'm a weirdo, playin with myself like that."

"Hey, you told me that you were no prude" I reminded her. "I guess you proved it."

"It's just that you looked so nice laying there, and your thing was so... beautiful there, so hard. You were so sexy looking that I couldn't help myself" Emily told me. "I've got a lot of... you know, pent up inside of me."

"No reason to apologize, but I think you're nuts" I said. "You think I'm sexy, and you think you're not? You have to be kidding, and what is it with this "thing" word?"

"Well, you are sexy to me." Emily said. "What you want me to call it? Your penis?"

"You can do better than that, Emily. Geez, what are you, a doctor?" I scolded her good-naturedly.

"Your cock?" Emily asked meekly.

"As long as it's not thing or penis, I don't care what you call it" I assured her.

"Okay" Emily said. "Well, when I came in the bedroom and I saw your... cock waving in the air, I got real excited. I came over and saw it twitching and throbbing, with the veins bulging along the shaft, and... I thought about how much I would like to have that huge thing inside of me."