Emily the Country Girl

Story Info
Emily figured she'd mess with her dad & his friends.
1.6k words
3.79
122.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers

Emily is a petite young red headed girl who lives out in the country. She has a few freckles on her face and beautiful blue eyes that are rather engaging. Many guys got lost when they looked into her eyes. She was 18 years old and she developed rather quickly and matured faster than her friends.

On the hot summer morning she was taking a nice refreshing shower. Her cute tight fitting tank top with pink, red and yellow flowers on it was setting on the floor along with her short white shorts and her pink panties and bra. Emily was washing her long red hair to keep it clean. She rubs her breasts to clean them along with the rest of her body. She rubs her clit and pussy a bit longer than the rest of her body getting slightly worked up since no one else does it for her. She finishes cleaning herself up without getting off leaving herself slightly worked up still. She pushes the curtain open water dripping off of her body.

She steps out of the shower to discover she forgot to lock the door and her father walks into the bathroom. She stares at him a bit shocked trying to get past him to get to a towel or to get her clothing but he stands in her way. She stands there feeling a bit awkward and her father looks at her naked wet body. She continues to stand there is silence as her father looks at her body. She feels awkward knowing he is staring at her breasts. He finally leaves the bathroom letting Emily grab a towel and dry off. She dries her hair and puts it into two pig tail braids.

She gets dressed and heads off to chill for the day. Later that night she goes to the computer for lack of better things to do. While in the computer room she looks through the door to see her father and his friends talking as they head to play some poker. Knowing she won't be able to sleep with their loud noises she tries to find something to do. Emily starts to converse with a stranger on the internet. With little on her mind to talk about and wanting to tell an interesting story, she starts to tell the stranger about the incident with her father. She blushes a bit embarrassed about the situation still.

She continues to talk to the stranger trying to figure out something to do. She jokes about having the peep show be an early birthday present for her father. The stranger suggests playing truth or dare online. She ponders for a moment and agrees. The poker game finishing and the guys head into the living room where Emily can see them as they start watching sports.

The stranger suggests to Emily that she ask her father if the peep show could count as his birthday present. She pauses reluctant. He then suggests that she should do a strip show for her father and his friends. She tells him that is too much but makes an agreement to strip to her bra and panties.

Emily slides her tank up over her head. The guys look over noticing this. She then stands up and slides her shorts off. They start getting aroused. She walks up to her father like this and mentions the morning incident. He starts to blush and says that he didn't mean to do it but they were very nice. It is clear his is embarrassed but his friends are enjoying the show.

Emily heads back to the computer and the guys continue staring at her. The stranger suggests getting fully naked. She can't believe what she is doing but she listens to him. She says to her dad that this is her birthday present. She slides her bra off. Her father replies saying you've got beautiful tits, hun. She slides her panties off leaving herself naked on the chair unable to believe what she is doing.

The guys all start rubbing their crotches. They ask if she minds if they jerk off to her. She says nothing. The guys pull out their dicks and start to masturbate to her. She starts to tell the stranger what they are doing. He is amused and tells her to start fingering herself so having been amused so far she does want he tells her. She faces the guys looking at their dicks and starts to finger herself moaning.

Her father walks up to her his pants still on. He asks her if that's his birthday gift. She moans out yes. He unzips his pants and slides his hard dick out. Emily has her eyes closed leaning her head back moaning while rubbing her pussy with her legs spread. Her father bends over her and slides his dick into her pussy thinking she wanted him to fuck her. She gasps liking the feeling but knowing it was wrong.

Emily sits in the chair not sure what to do. She reaches over to the keyboard with one hand to ask the stranger what to do. The stranger promptly responds that she should let them use her and abuse. Not knowing any better Emily gladly takes the advice. She moans for her father to fuck her good and hard. She kisses her father and bucks her hips into him as he fucks her pussy hard and fast. His friends watch her fucking him in shock as they masturbate.

Emily moans loudly as her father penetrates her virgin pussy and having her cherry popped. She leans her head back her back arching in pleasure. She moans for her daddy to keep pounding her. Her ample breasts bouncing around as she gets pounded on the chair.

Emily moans loudly as she cums and her father feeling this fills her pussy with cum. She enthusiastically asks oh god daddy, are you friends going to fill me too? They nod happily and he pulls out of her pussy. She gets on her hands and knees and eagerly awaits the next guy. Her uncle takes her next as he slides his dick into her pussy fucking her hard and fast; her father's best friend sliding his dick into her mouth; Emily sucking on his dick passionately as she bucks her hips back into her uncle trying to get off some more. Her uncle grabs her hips and pushes and pulls on her hips to thrust in and out harder and faster. Emily's breasts hanging freely and bouncing all around.

Emily sucks on the dick hard and rub his balls as he starts to cum into her mouth and filling her mouth. The cum was too much for her to swallow and it drips out of her mouth and down her chin. Her uncle started to fill her pussy with more cum. Emily feels this and starts to cum over her uncle's dick.

Her uncle and the friend pull out of Emily and stroke her head isn't my niece precious. The final guy walks up to Emily and slides his dick into her ass. She groans as he slides his dick into her ass. He grabs her hips and pounds her ass hard and fast. She starts getting tears in her eyes. She starts crying and moaning it hurts daddy. The friend continues to pound her ass and fills it with cum. He pulls out of her and she collapses on the ground.

Emily lays there on the ground wondering if that's it. She rolls over onto her back I'm still horny daddy, she says sexily. More than happy to oblige his sexy daughter he lays on top of her sliding his dick into her pussy. He kisses her lips and she passionately kisses him back as he pounds her pussy. Her breasts jiggle but her father grabs her breasts and squeezes them. Emily feeling such ecstasy starts to cum over her daddy's dick. Her father starts to fill her pussy with cum as she lays there.

She stares lovingly into his eyes I want you to make me feel this good when you can ok daddy. His friends laugh as they just violated a horny 18 year old. She gets up and gets back on the computer sweaty and full of cum. She tells the stranger what she just did. She smiles as she can tell the stranger is pleased with the result. She gets up for a moment and kisses her father's dick. As she does this her older sister walks into the house wearing a short sexy black dress. Her older sister stares blankly what the hell... Her father walks up to his other daughter and takes her to a different room. His friends decide that it would be a good time to leave.

They leave the place as Emily sits at the desk naked and her father walks off with her sister. Emily tells the stranger about her sister walking in. Emily sits there talking to the stranger and rubs her pussy lips. Emily a bit exhausted finally decides to say good bye to the stranger after thanking him. She starts to turn the computer off as she hears her sister in the kitchen making a muffled scream of what are you doing daddy. Emily starts hearing her father moaning.

Emily deciding to check it out glances into the kitchen to see her sister being fucked doggy style by her dad though not looking as willing as she was. Emily watches in amusement figuring that it was a normal thing for daughters to do with their daddy at this point. Emily notices her sister starting to moan and get into it and decides to leave them be. Emily heads to bed having enjoyed her fucking.

Belakunn
Belakunn
14 Followers