Emily Visits the Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
Redhead learns kinky fun from older couple.
4.5k words
4.28
31.7k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily loved the feel of the wind in her short, red hair. The Harley sauntered down the western Kansas two lane as the sun passed a June mid afternoon. A few clouds hovered on the northern horizon, but otherwise everything was bathed in sunlight. Traffic was light, and half of it were farm vehicles.

"Turn right in 'bout another mile, Emily, and you'll have a straight shot," a scratchy old man's voice came over her bluetooth headset. "You should get here in about 15 minutes. You good?"

"Yeah," she replied in a low contralto. "So far, so good."

"I'll stick around the house, if you need me, so holler if you get lost."

"Right."

It was tough to find the landmark of the side road; the Great Plains rolled almost unbroken from horizon to horizon, and she was almost past her turn before she saw it. It would be another 10 miles to Graham's house between fields of tall wheat a month short of harvest. Emily wondered for a moment what it would be like to roll around naked in the green field. Once while camping in the Swiss Alps, she woke up just before dawn and spent several minutes embracing the springy turf, but this would be different: she could get lost in there.

A bug hit her goggles, and she flicked off the smudge with her gloved hand. She wore a leather riding suit that fit her like a glove, and her helmet was strapped to the back of her bike. She knew it was safer to have it on, and where she came from it was required. Riding around her hometown in western Tennessee she did without the head to toe outfit, but longer trips at higher speeds taught her it was better to be covered. However, she was riding where the law didn't make her, and she loved the feel of wind in her hair.

Once again, she almost passed her turn, but she caught herself just in time to spin into a narrow lane leading to a simple two story 19th century farmhouse. It looked to be no more than 4 rooms, and a small bulge around the corner hinted at a root cellar or storm shelter. No barn was in view, but a 2 door metal garage showed a classic Buick on one side and a legion of tools and gadgets on the other.

Graham strolled out his front door to greet her as she roared into his yard. He wore bib overalls, a blue t-shirt, cowboy boots and a Denver Broncos baseball cap. A large man, he towered over Emily, his white hair and beard showing a few hints of darkness: he could be a thinnish Santa on summer break. His face was large and friendly, his eyebrows two bushy caterpillars and his eyes were two points of blue fire. Six puppies barked and frolicked at his feet; they sought her attention as she bent over for a moment to pet them. "Glad you found your way here," he rumbled as he gave her a brief hug in greeting. "Nervous?"

Emily nodded. "Yeah. Skype talks and a visit in Sturgis are one thing, but just to be here, so close. . ."

"I understand. Get comfortable and we'll sit on the front porch a little. Lydia's bringing chicken for dinner. You can have the front bedroom." An expansive gesture of his hand indicated the front door. "Turn right when you get in. Bathroom's off your room, pretty obvious."

She swung her travel bag over her shoulder and in ten minutes was in cutoffs, flip flops, and a Tennessee Titans t-shirt. He was waiting for her on a porch swing with a glass of sweet tea and a broad smile. "Here, this'll cool you off. We don't have AC out here, it was tough enough to get electricity 40 years ago. Have a set, relax. You're safe as you want to be here."

"Thanks, Graham. This is nice." The lawn chair creaked a little as she sat down, and a rumble from the north made her try to peek around the corner.

"Don't worry, we're not gettin' any of that. Storms around here usually go southwest to northeast. That's just a little bit of rain that'll make my neighbors up north happy. How's the job hunt goin'? "

"Kinda slow right now. Got the resumes out, got listed on a few services. Lots of guys looking right now, the field's crowded. Don't have to worry about money for a while, but I'm kinda bored."

"I noticed. Time runs on a different pace here, so just go with it. I've got WiFi, so you can keep in touch." Another rumble punctuated the conversation, and they sipped their tea in silence. He sat back and watched the waving wheat while she looked around. "Just have a couple of acres around the house for a garden and living space. Need to keep most of the farm in production, even though I can't do much anymore."

"Do you drive the tractors yourself?"

"Till a couple of years ago," he nodded. "My back won't let me anymore. I can do small stuff around the house, keep the machinery going if it's not a major overhaul, run the tiller out back with the four wheeler. You didn't come out here to find out what farm life is like, did you?" She shook her head nervously. "No, I didn't think so. Let's stop the small talk for now and get right to the gut, then you can really let go and discover what's around you. So why are you here?"

"You let me come."

"Of course, we met when you sent me a note about how much you liked my story and started talking long distance. We hit it off and we think we can trust each other. So why are you here?"

"That story, that story was so wicked, so daring. I never thought anyone would like something like that. . ."

"Pain as pleasure, right?"

"Yes, pain as pleasure. I could just see you out back with your woman, doing those awful things to her, and I thought it would be nice to watch, to help you a little bit, maybe."

"Maybe. How old are you?"

"Twenty four, you know that."

"How old am I?"

"Fifty two."

"Fifty seven. I've seen a bit more life than you have, seen and done a few more things. Tonight it's gonna happen, but there's a price to pay. Are you willing to pay that price?"

She shuddered. "You aren't going to hurt me, are you?"

"No, no, no, absolutely not. We agreed about what would happen tonight, and Lydia's interested as well. You need to remember what Lydia's doing for you tonight by letting you be here, and show her gratitude when the opportunity permits."

"Yes, Master."

"I'm not a Master, Lydia's not a slave and you're neither. We're just interested in some stuff that's way off the Interstate, and we're not bothering anybody else. Please remember you're a guest here: we'll treat you well and keep you safe. But remember, you agreed that there's a price for being here, and if you don't like what we ask you, you need to offer us something else or go. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Better. You're a cute kid and that goes a long way. Tall for a girl, about five nine, thin but not too skinny, nice dimples. Blue eyes, light red hair, pert little nose, freckles all over, you're part Irish aren't you?"

"Yeah, almost all Irish. I know how to play my looks. Talked my way out of a couple of speeding tickets, into a couple of interviews."

"Daddy's girl, right? Got him wrapped around your finger?" Emily nodded. "Don't confuse me with him, got it?" She nodded again. "You have promise. What are you looking forward to the most?"

"Breast whipping. Knew a couple of girls in college that liked to be spanked, but I never thought any woman liked that."

"It's a big world, there's people who like just about anything."

"I was in a sorority in college, and really dug making the pledges suffer. Turned some pledge butts nice and rosy red, tickled the shit outta a couple of 'em. But I'm not Bi, never wanted to have sex with them or make out."

"Nobody's asking you to be something you're not." At that moment, a truck pulled up and a large woman with long dark hair got out with two huge bags. "That's Lydia, as you know. We'll continue this after supper. Food is the first thing."

Lydia was a large woman with long dark hair who wore a white blouse, black shorts and flip flops. A big nose dominated her face under dark eyebrows and small brown eyes. Her fingernails and toenails were painted many different colors and there was a tattoo of a rose visible on the left side of her chest at the neckline. She gave Graham a kiss on the cheek and Emily a sultry wink as she passed, moving quickly to the kitchen to unload her bounty. In two minutes, they were seated at a table brimming with home fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cornbread and cherry pie, and there was the busy silence of good food being enjoyed.

After dinner, they made quick work of the dishes and he took Emily out to the shed while Lydia retreated into the bed room to get ready. A small wooden table was set with several things, and Emily gasped as she saw them. "This is pretty much what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but you didn't have to do this for. . ."

"It's not just for you. We do this pretty regular. I need you to carry this out to the yard for me. You know what we're going to do?"

"Yeah, but why the big feather duster?"

"It's about pleasure as well as pain. You'll see. You'll be surprised how I use this little thing." He pointed to a fly swatter. "I think she'll be ready by now. Let's go."

As Emily carried the small table full of gear, she saw Lydia had set up another special table close to a lawn chair. It had three high sides surrounding the surface and was crowded with large candles. "Me and Lydia fixed this up so we could bring candles outside and keep 'em outta the breeze. Just took a rainy afternoon in the shed. Like it?"

"Yeah," she said, her jaw dropping. "Are we really gonna use those on you, Lydia?"

Lydia was wearing a silk floral robe and gave a huge, gap toothed grin. "Sure, least most of 'em. Better have too many than too few, I always say."

"Lydia has a condition for you to watch our games tonight," Graham said, turning to Emily. "You gotta take your top off. She's gonna be gagged but not blindfolded, so she wants to know you're serious. I'll guarantee the safety of your tits, but that's the price. Bare tits for bare tits."

Emily was a little surprised, but Lydia gave her a big smile that radiated good will. The look on Graham's face was rather matter of fact, not threatening or promising. "Please," Lydia whispered sweetly.

It took a moment's hesitation, then Emily started to pull off her t-shirt slowly, revealing a black sports bra. The older folks kept smiling at her and with trembling hands, she edged that garment off as well.

Graham beamed at her, his eyes aglow. "Emily, you got a nice pair of tits. You may think they're too small, but they're delightful, and your nipples perk up so beautifully. Cute, well proportioned, tasty. Well done, you understand paying the price. Take Lydia's robe and we'll get started."

Emily came around behind Lydia as she slid the robe from her body. The older woman was rather chubby, and her breasts hung down most of the way toward her waist. Her butt had some cellulite, and a dragon tattoo graced the small of her back. She sat down on the lawn chair as though sitting on a throne, and Graham beckoned Emily to slide the table they brought out over the arms of the chair. "Shit, I forgot something," he said, and jogged to the shed, returning with a couple of 2x4s throughly studded with nails.

"I'll say you did," Lydia remarked. "Some sadist you are, forgettin' the wickedest thing in your tool box."

"That's enough outta you," he replied. "In goes the gag. Give her the bell, Emily, that's her safe signal." After he fixed a simple ball gag in her mouth and secured the strap in back of her head, he pulled a set of handcuffs from his pocket, shackling her wrists behind the chair. The young girl put the bell in the older woman's right hand, and walked back to get a good view.

"First, we start with some simple touching, no toys yet. Just to get going." He stood behind her and started running his fingertips over her breasts as her eyes closed. After the nipples hardened, he scooped the huge churns into the palms of his hands and cradled them, kneading them gently. Emily stood, one hand wrapped around her torso and the other along the side of her face, her ankles crossed and she swayed a little bit.

Then his fingernails started contacting her skin, leaving faint trails as they crossed, pinching the hard nubs. Reaching under, he gathered them up again, squeezing hard enough to make her cry out. Her skin bulged at the power of his fingers, and her eyes flew open to make contact with Emily's as her mouth came open, her tongue moving in the shadows inside. "Emily, bring that other chair over here and put it there," he said, indicating a spot at Lydia's right at the back corner of the table. "I can't take standin' like this any more."

Emily looked to find the chair he was pointing to, a kitchen chair that found its way outside, and put it where he indicated. He stroked her cheek in gratitude as he came to sit down, and she quivered. "Now, I think it's time to have a little fun, right Lydia?"

She nodded, and Emily moved around left to see better. He started by taking the 2x4s off the ground, "Emily, slide these underneath when I hold the bad boys up, would you?" Emily came forward and pricked a finger lightly on a nail point: "Be careful, kiddo. Those things are sharp. Ready? That's right, points up, move them in side by side." He lifted Lydia's massive tits up and Emily slid the nailboards underneath as instructed, taking her hands away quickly when they were ready. Slowly, he lowered Lydia's flesh until they made contact; a mew came through the gag as pointed metal made contact with skin. Her nipples hung over the side of the implement by two inches, so he grabbed a C clamp, tightening it roughly and hung a small weight from it after he was happy with the tension. A finger moved up to play with the other nipple: Lydia's nipples were huge and dark brown, a contrast with her lily white skin. After playing with his toy, he put another C clamp and weight in place to pull it down as well.

"Well, Emily? Like what you see?"

Emily looked into Lydia's eyes to see a strange gleam their moistness couldn't extinguish. "It's amazing." She reached out and touched the top of the bound woman's right breast, pushing it down slightly and letting go quickly. Lydia winced and moaned a little. "What comes next?"

"I think some spanking, don't you? What do you think Lydia, time to get your tits flogged?" The dark head nodded, and he picked up the flyswatter. "Well, I just changed my mind, we'll go for the duster."

He switched items quickly and was soon tickling her armpits, the underside of her jaw and her tummy mercilessly. Lydia giggled and winced almost alternately, as the shaking of her laughter abused the underside of her beasts. After a couple minutes fun, he stopped and put the cleaning tool down, laughing like Santa on Christmas Eve. "I think that's enough. Really love setting ya up for one thing and giving ya another."

Lydia groaned through her gag, and Graham picked up the flyswatter again. "I always like to start slowly; we'll go for a pretty consistent pink before bringing out the leather." He traced the plastic over her skin gently at first before suddenly giving it a swat. This game continued several more times, gentle circles followed by a random stinger, before he started working over the white skin, turning it red systematically.

"I never thought of using a flyswatter that way," Emily murmured.

"It works pretty well, it's flexible and puts interesting patterns on the skin. You want to try this?" The girl shook her head to refuse: "All right, no problem. Time to progress. Emily, lend me one of your flip flops." He replaced the flyswatter with her sandal, smacking the jiggling flesh several times. "Points sticking in now, Lydia?" She nodded her head, tears running down her face. "Are you good?" She nodded vigorously, a little drool escaping the side of her mouth. "What do you think, Emily?"

Emily's breathing was shorter and shallower, and her right hand milked her left nipple hard. "It's hard to say. It hurts to look at, but it's so hot."

"Bingo, Emily. You got it. Time for the belt. Three or five?"

"Five," Emily said without thinking.

"Good, that's what I wanted. Count them for me, kiddo." He pulled off his belt, stood up and laid five hard strokes on Lydia's breasts, making sure to put two of them across her nipples. Emily counted them in a detached voice that cracked with pain with every number. "Very good, kiddo. Time to give Lydia a little rest. Pull the boards out when I lift her boobs up, would you?"

It was a moment before Emily came out her daze to pull the nailboards out from under Lydia's tits. He dropped them down hard on the table, and she breathed heavily through her gag. Noticing this, he took the gag out and gave her some water from a bottle he had. "Shit, you're a tough guy when you've got an audience," she groused when her mouth was empty.

"Right, right. Too much for you?"

"No," she said very softly. "I love the tingling and the pain, the prick marks in my skin."

"Good. We'll let you sit for a while, let those nurples get more purple for us. Emily, come sit on my lap."

Emily shook her head. "Huh?"

"Come sit on my lap. Legs apart, back to me. This is my price for tonight. You can hold the armrests. Come on."

On sitting down, Emily discovered a sensation in his pants, but not uncomfortable. "Keep your hands on the armrests. You have no control over this situation. How do you feel?"

Lydia nodded, and Emily smiled nervously. "All right, I guess."

"You're forgetting the promise," Lydia said. "Graham said always keeps his word. Do you believe me?"

"Yes."

"Good. It's time you gave me a little show, I haven't seen anything like this before. Graham, see if she's ticklish."

His fingers went up and down her ribcage, teasing and testing, and he was rewarded with a sudden guffaw. The touch traced the underside of her breasts and found them equally responsive. Moving upward, they circled her areolas and Emily let out a huge gasp. Her breathing changed and she felt a tingling in her crotch. Lydia's voice cooed: "Yes, it feels nice, doesn't it? Dangerous, isn't it? You saw what those hands did to my tits and now they're on yours. Milking your little nips, teasing your little boobs. Give her a little more, Graham, make her feel like she's being felt."

"Fine. Are you still good, Emily?" he responded. The youngster couldn't speak, but just nodded quickly. "My hands feel a little rough, don't they? Should have used my moisturizer today, I guess. More?" She nodded nervously again, and gasped as he fondled her a little harder. "Your breasts are so nice, they fit my hands so perfectly. There's something I want you to do, but we have to stop for a moment. Can I stop?" She shook her head for a moment. "Well, I have to, but I won't leave you alone. Watch this."

Lydia's nipple were bright purple and she screamed as he undid the clamps. His rough hands reached around Emily to massage them hard. "You might think I'm being cruel, but we really have to get the blood flowing again. See, they're coming back to normal. When I'm done, I think I want you to bring the table with the candles over and sit again. Can you do that?"

Emily got up and turned to watch him massage Lydia's tits a bit harder now the obstacle was gone from his lap. After a moment, she remembered her errand and bent over to pick the table full of candles up, the heat wafting over her torso as she bent over. Her reaction was to stand up quickly, but she steeled herself and endured the heat for a moment as she brought the table into range.

She sat down on his lap again, burrowing back into his stomach and grinding her hips into his pelvis a little. He grunted softly in surprise, but said: "Well done, grasshopper. You endured some discomfort for my sake, I appreciate it. For that, I'll let you take your shorts off."

"What? When did I say I'd do that?"

He shook his head. "Think of it: Lydia's been butt naked in front of you for several minutes, going through all this to please you. I want to show you a little more appreciation but your shorts are in the way. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you or take your cherry. I give you my word."

12