Emily Visits the Farm Ch. 05

Story Info
Family Game Night
4.3k words
4.47
13.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily woke up at 5:30, like she did every morning. It was a two weeks after she returned to Graham's ranch, and things had settled into a rhythm. The air was turning a little cooler as the Equinox approached, and topless motorcycling was out of the question unless the day was horribly hot.

Graham and Lydia were upstairs on a Saturday morning, recovering from a Friday evening's fun. That night, family was coming out for dinner and she was invited to meet the clan. Since the evening promised to be sedate and her hormones weren't satisfied with watching Graham dribble wax on Lydia most of the evening: she wanted to set up the automatic fucking machine for a ride. Ever since Trudy's visit and her submission to the relentless action, she'd wanted to do it again, but between work in Dodge and Fall duties around the ranch there was no time. She hadn't gotten any action since Trudy's session, when the fucking machine put her in heaven.

It took a while to get things ready. There was a chair she'd set up so she could maneuver everything just right, however the machine was difficult for one person to maneuver without a target. It was awkward turning on the goat milking machine, but when she did, they felt wonderful on her nipples, and fueled her desire to get fucked by the rubber dick. She took her place and moved the dildo in a out a couple of times, then realized to her dismay there was no way for her to turn the machine on from her perch, and when she tried turning it on first, she couldn't maneuver the thrusting arm inside her cunt on her own. She screamed in frustration a couple of times, but there was no consolation in the dim twlight of dawn, so she got dressed and sulked across the back yard.

Going back into the house, she almost stormed upstairs to wake them and demand satisfaction, but Graham was never in a good mood right after waking up, and Lydia didn't like the machinery. Showing wisdom beyond her years, she broke out the pans, raided the icebox and started fixing breakfast, figuring bribery would get her more than righteous indignation.

"Something smells good in here," Lydia's voice murmured as she descended. Graham was a couple of minutes behind her, and Emily had his coffee cup ready, knowing he wouldn't be able to deal with anything else. The older couple settled themselves at the table, and Emily turned the radio to NPR, which was their normal morning accompaniment. Emily served the bacon, eggs, toast and juice and the three of them settled down to eat.

Lydia talked about the news on the radio while Graham was lost in his early glower until his plate was empty and he'd had his second cup of coffee. Emily reacted enough to keep Lydia talking, waiting until he was in the realm of the living.

His face contorted and his eyebrows went up and three times while he snorted, which was his coming to reality ritual. The younger woman turned to him, and said: "Good morning, Graham. How's it going?"

"Fine, just fine. You tried to ride the fucking machine this morning, didn't you?"

"How did you know?"

He rubbed his eyes and nose before looking at her. "The spread you laid out for us: you want something, and I've seen you eyeing the equipment ever since that night. You need to learn a little bit about safety." Lydia giggled, and he shot her a dirty look. "I don't want anybody using it alone, not even you. I didn't set it up for solo use on purpose."

"But I figured everything out. . ."

"Hush, you didn't quite, or still you'd be out there letting it pump your cunt. When you came to stay here, you made a committment to live by my rules. This is one of them. You don't use it on yourself or anybody else unless I'm there. Understood?"

"But. . ."

"There is no negotiation about this. Take it or leave."

Emily wasn't ready to leave yet, so she shrugged her shoulders, sulked a bit, and dropped the subject. In Lydia's eyes there was a glint of sympathy, but Graham turned to his third cup of coffee and listened to the radio. Standing up, the girl decided to work her frustrations out on the dirty dishes.

Car Talk came on and after about 15 minutes, Graham was in a better mood. "After the show, I'll let you try it out, but it will cost you."

"Really?" Emily said. "What's the cost?"

"Smart girl, you've learned not to say Yes until you find out what you're agreeing to. Take 15 swats with the paddle and I'll let you ride the equipment."

"Five. You know I'm a wimp about being spanked."

"Twelve. I know and you're here to push your boundaries."

"Can I give some of them to Lydia if I do something for her?"

"Yes."

She turned to her friend. "What would you like to take some of the paddling?"

Lydia put her hand on her chin and rolled her eyes to the ceiling in deliberation. "I don't know, he's pretty vicious with that paddle. Don't know why you shouldn't take them all."

"I'll give you a back rub."

"Oh, I think I want a little more than that. Maybe I'd like to do something for you."

"Like?"

"What if. . .you let me play with your clit and body while you're getting jackhammered? I think that would be fun for me."

"Is that all right with you, Graham?"

He gave a short laugh. "I don't see why not. How many is she taking for you?'

Emily thought: "Five?"

"Done," Lydia said, "You can give them to me while she's getting screwed."

"And I think Emily should take hers first."

"Oh yes, Graham; I'd like to see that. I think we have a deal."

Emily shook her head a little bit. "I think this got agreed before I said yes, but all right. I'll take seven paddles to the butt. . ."

"Naked," Graham cut in.

"Naked, and then Graham hooks me up to the mechanical dick and the tit suckers."

"Did I say that much?" Graham wondered. Lydia gave him a look, and he shrugged his shoulders after a moment. "Okay, both. Then I give Lydia five swats while you're getting machine fucked. All right with you, Lydia?"

"Oh yes, I think it'll be a lovely morning's fun."

"Let's get to it."

They crossed the yard, Lydia a little gingerly without shoes, and entered the workshop. A gesture and Emily slipped out of her clothes while Graham got his modified stand mixer and goat milkers. When he stood up again, Lydia handed him the paddle, and Emily turned away, presenting her delicately curved ass for punishment. "First, I want your solemn promise that you will not try to use this equipment by yourself in my absence. Do it, or nothing else happens today."

"OK, I promise. No playing with these toys without you until you say otherwise." She held up two fingers and crossed her heart, which made Lydia chuckle. "I promise to be a good girl."

"Oh, I hope not," he replied. "Otherwise I won't have a chance like this again." Taking her sorority paddle, he gave her butt a moderate smack. "Count them, please."

"One." The next landed in exactly the same place. "Two." A shift to a new spot for Three and a repeat there for Four. Damn, she thought, just like Lisa McFaean. Tears were already streaming down her face, and the next was harder yet. "Five; shit, that was harder than any sorority girl." Six wasn't quite as hard, but the echo of Seven rang loudest in the out building. Emily knew better than rub it, but stood up and turned her red ass away from him. He nodded and she sat down.

"You'll have to hold the suckers until I've got them on and they'll grip your tits. Let me get everything lined up for the dildo first. Is this the size you want?"

"Yeah, I don't think I can take more than six inches."

"Okay, your funtime. Do you want me to rotate it?"

"Ask me later. I want to see how it feels first."

"Now you're thinking a little more straight. I guess the same about the tickle I can send to your tits."

"Yeah. Why don't you hold the suckers, Lydia?"

"Yes, master," Lydia said in her best Igor imitation. "Your wish is my command."

"I knew that last night," he grumbled. "Let me put some lube on here; I think you'll find this to your liking." After putting a generous blob of lubricant on the dildo and rubbing it in, he slipped it into Emily's snatch. "How's that feel? Angle just right?"

"Yeah, feels good."

"Right. Maybe I should make you wait a while."

"Damn you, Graham."

"All right, I won't tease you anymore." He flicked a switch and the arm started moving in and out. Emily laid back and let the sensation of the moving dildo settle in before she accepted the milkers from Lydia. Another switch was flicked, and she gasped at their effect on her nipples. Lydia let her get used to what was going on before she started running her fingertips over the young woman's soft skin, gently teasing a couple of spots she knew were ticklish, just enough to stimulate without making her laugh.

A loud crack rippled through the room and Graham ordered: "Count!"

"Eight," Lydia and Emily said together, and the older woman bent forward to present her large butt as target. There was a large red spot already from his first blow. Four more followed, each louder than the one before, while Graham chortled in glee. "Thirteen?" Lydia screamed indignantly as he went over the limit.

"Had to give you one or two, for yourself, from me to you, lover," he cooed, and hit her one more time. "Thirteen's unlucky." Putting the paddle away, he checked the machinery's operation and turned the mixer up a notch, which brought a gasp from its victim. "Would you like to try a little current on your nipples?"

"Why not?" Emily said breathlessly. "Only way to find out." He pushed a button and she jerked on the table. Her breathing was faster for a moment until it settled down a little. "Oh God, that was something."

"Something good or something bad?"

"Give me a minute. Still dealing with the first one." Lydia started circling Emily's clitoris with her index fingertip, and the young woman gasped again. "Yeah, shoot me another one." He did, and she jumped harder, squeezing the armrests of the chair. "I can't believe what this is doing to me, I'm getting so close. I can cum off this thing. Damn, speed up the dick and give me one more."

He did and she started writhing, bucking in rhythm to the rubber intruder, The older woman kept rubbing her friend's erect clitoris, bending over to give it a lick before Graham smacked her ass with his bare hand. Emily screamed and cried as her orgasm took her, shuddering as he turned the motors down and her friend stopped her manipulation. The girl thought her climax would go on forever, and she took a long time to ride the wave back down to reality. He disconnected the milkers and pulled the machine away from her. "Still think you could have handled this by yourself?"

Emily started wide eyed at the ceiling. "God, no. Holy shit, I could have died. I probably would have let that damn thing fuck me to death." Lydia giggled and helped her to her feet.

When they got back to the house, Emily treated herself to a long, hot bubble bath; from the bed creaking above her, it sounded like Graham and Lydia were pounding each other again. Emily's hand wandered between her legs, and her fingers wandered around her clitoris until the fuzzy glow of another orgasm swallowed her. After finishing, she listened to the radio and read as the rest of the daylight passed.

Just before dinner, a blue Subaru SUV trailed a plume of dust down the road. A family of five emerged, two adults and three children under 6. Emily jumped up and put on a long sleeved floral blouse and jeans to meet the visitors, who were already being welcomed by their parents and the pack of puppies.

As the young woman emerged from the front passenger door, she noticed the man resembled Graham rather strongly, but he was a little taller and thinner than his father. The young mother resembed Lydia very closely, only a little taller and thinner with larger breasts. The older children were girls with blond hair, and a dark haired boy of two scrambled to play with the dogs. Lydia turned away from her daughter to make introductions: "Emily, this is my daughter Sandy, her husband Liam, and their kids, Julie, Josie and Jake."

"Liam's my middle boy," Graham added, "So we've got an interesting family here. They just moved here from Amarillo."

"Pleased to meet you," Emily said. "I guess you two were high school sweethearts."

Liam's voice was higher than his father's, almost a countertenor. "Sandy and I hardly spoke to each other until we went to Lindsborg. We got married after graduating there, and we went to work on degrees and family. Dad helped us out, and I just got my Ph.D. last spring. So now I've got a great job, Dean of Students at the College, going up in the world and Sandy can take care of the kids."

"Liam and I are both kinda crazy, which helps," Sandy said. "We're also glad we can keep track of what Mom and Dad are up to." Her mother hit her on the shoulder with a disapproving scowl. "You know what I mean. . ."

A distant roar of a Harley floated down the driveway: a young man rode up. He pulled up and dismounted, and Lydia ran up to give him a hug and kiss almost before he got his helmet off. From the pictures Emily had seen, this was obviously Brent, Graham and Lydia's common son. "What the hell are YOU doing here?" his father bellowed.

"Got out of class early this morning, and got little homesick. Needed a good long ride, so I figured I'd come out. Want me to go back?"

The old man scowled a moment, then strode over to give his son a bear hug. "Good to see you, son. You timed that just about right."

The young man opened his leather jacket to give the younger couple hugs; Emily thought it was strange Brent's brother and sister were married to each other. The kids ran up, clamoring for their uncle's attention, which they got. Noticing the stranger on the porch, he walked over and extended his hand.

"Hi, I'm Brent," he said, with a mellow voice. "You must be Emily. Welcome to Dodge."

"Thanks. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yeah. Wanted to see Liam and Sandy when they got back, and meet you as well. You're cute."

"Thanks. So are you."

"I know. What's for supper?"

"Your dad's been smoking some ribs and brisket, and I think Sandy and I have got the rest under control."

"Sweet."

The evening wasn't very cool, so the table was set in the front yard under the spreading leaves of the tree, which were showing hints of changing colors. The dinner was as pleasant as a meal with three children under 6 can be. The conversation was light hearted and careful, and by the end, Lydia inviteded the little ones to her bedroom for a movie.

When Emily went inside part way through to meal to use the bathroom, she met Brent in the front room on the way out. They smiled shyly at each other, then Brent asked a direct question: "What are your intentions toward my Dad?"

"Well, I don't have any designs on your Dad. He's a nice old guy and I like hanging out with him and your Mom. Some people volunteer for the Peace Corps, some do internships, I want to stay here 'bout a year. Don't know if I want to go into medicine or some kind of business, and don't need to make up my mind yet."

"I can understand that. I know he and Mom can't live together, but I worry about her."

"Like you should. Your Mom and I get along great." Her mind raced a little bit: if he only knew is mother was sucking my clit earlier that day.

"Fine. After dinner, Dad will want to play poker. Do you play High/Low Omaha?"

"A little. Won a tournament or two back at the University of Tennessee."

"Good, we like little competition." The others were coming in, and when Emily was finished she found them settling up the chips. Sandy smiled and said: "I hear we can deal you in. Right?"

"Right."

"Good enough." Liam said. "Want a drink?"

"Never thought you'd ask." Brent took a Sierra Mist while his elders started on a pitcher of highballs. They started play, and within twenty minutes, Graham was busted and went upstairs with a few grumbles to join Lydia and the kids. Emily looked at his departing form curiously and commented: "Does he do this often?"

"Lose at cards?" Sandy said. "Sure, he's the worst player of us all. But he and Mom love to make one big doggy pile with the kids on the bed and watch children's movies, then go to sleep. They can be pretty vanilla that way."

"Deal the cards, Sis," Brent cut in. "I need make some more textbook money, I'm a starving artist."

She blew him a sarcastic kiss and proceeded to take his stack the next hand. After forty five minutes, Liam was busted as well, and Emily dueled Sandy for twenty minutes before caving in. Brent cashed her out and she sat there smirking, her eyes electric. With a high voice, she made a suggestion: "How about a different game?"

"What kind of game?" Liam asked, arching his eyebrows.

"Truth or Dare," Sandy said. Fishing in her purse, she pulled out a poker chip with the word 'Truth' on one side, and 'Dare' on the other. "I'll be the first to lead. You flip the coin and either I'll tell you what to do. If you don't want to do it, you gotta do a shot."

Liam sneered at her. "Is it that drunk out already? All right, since we don't have to worry about the kids tonight."

"What about me?" Brent said. "I'm the designated driver."

"You get three smacks on the ass." He nodded, as did his older brother.

Emily thought it was a little strange, but nodded in agreement as well. This was turning out to be a stranger situation than she thought. Liam took the first turn, and turned up Truth. "Tell them what we did last night in your new office, the office of the Dean of Students," Sandy demanded.

Liam looked a little worried, took a sip from his drink and shrugged his shoulders. "We fucked in my office."

"How many times?" Her eyes were dancing proudly.

"Twice. Once with her sitting on my desk, and once from behind with her bending over."

"And why did you do it?"

"Cause you wanted me to."

"Why?"

He took another drink. "In case I ever get tempted to screw a student in my office, I won't be able to think of it without thinking of doing Sandy there. She figures I won't cheat at our house, either. Little does she know I never fucked her under the apple tree out front, so if I find a hottie with a body, I'll bring her out here."

"Oh, you've just given me a wonderful idea, but that will have to wait." Sandy puffed up with a look of triumph, while Brent looked bored. "I'll go next," she said, and Dare landed face up. "Brother Brent, give me a dare."

Brent thought for a moment, then smiled. "Show Emily your tits, and hold it for five seconds." His sister gave him a wild look, but he kept his cool. "Sandy, you're overly proud of your tits, I've seen them before, we're all over eighteen, and I know you freak out over lesbian stuff. You won't do it, I know, no way, not with me here and not for another girl. Get the shot ready, Liam."

If looks could kill, Brent was dead. Liam moved to pour the liquor, looking at his wife in triumph. Sandy steamed for several moments before reaching down to lift her shirt. Her tits were huge and her nipples got rock hard when they came out. Brent counted down the seconds, and she was a little slow covering herself when time was up. "I know you wanted to see me, little bro," she said pursing her lips in a duck face. "You just wait. Your turn."

The eighteen year old's toss was Truth, which made his sister upset. "All right, Brent, tell us what aunt Trudy's body looks like. She's been out here lately, so Emily knows her, and she's been your nude model a few times. Two things we'd be surprised about."

He took a sip of his soda, and said calmly. "She shaves down below, completely bare. And her nipples are so big they take up her whole boob."

"Really?" Liam said. "That's big?"

"Yeah. I thought I was gonna bust a nut when I saw them the first time."

12