Emily's Embarrassing Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's one bar that I remember well, it was crowded, but it seemed the norm for people to grope each other. I saw a young man slide his hand right up a girls skirt first; then we saw others doing it.

It wasn't long before a young man got a wet hand when it went up my skirt. I had my first orgasm of the evening and nearly squashed his hand between my thighs.

Sara didn't want to leave, but after my fourth orgasm I managed to persuade her to move on.

The San Antonio bars were a lot noisier; hundreds of drunk young people. There were lots of police everywhere. The thing was, a lot of the trouble makers spoke German until the police got involved. Then they spoke English to the police. I guess that's part of the reason why young English people get a bad name.

We had a great time there, and didn't spend much money. Young men always seemed to want to buy us drinks. A lot of them thought that if we let them buy us a drink then they had our permission to grope us. Most of the time we did, it was fun; though it was sometimes funny watching a young man's face as I orgasmed all over his hand.

In one crowded bar a couple of young men were hitting on us and the conversation got quite sexy. They were doing their best to get us to go back to their hotel. After refusing for about the tenth time I offered to give the one who was hitting on me a blowjob.

He grinned, grabbed my hand and tried to lead me outside. I refused to budge, knelt down and unzipped him. I gave him a blowjob, right there in the middle of that crowded, noisy bar.

In one of the clubs that we went to we somehow managed to lose out tops. One taxi driver refused to take us home because of that. He was muttering something in Spanish and holding the little cross that was round his neck.

He was the only taxi driver that we had a problem with, most were quite happy when the 2 nearly naked girls climbed into the back of their cars. We saw a few of them adjust their interior mirrors so that they could watch us. Whenever Sara was wearing a low cut top she always bent over to pay them through their door window. Once I gave her exposed butt a slap as she paid a driver.

One night in San Antonio we walked along the side of the harbour. There were people selling jewellery and all sorts of other things. One man was doing a caricature drawing of a girl. He gave her enormous tits. Sara had an idea and asked the man if he'd draw both of us. The thing was, she asked him if he'd draw us while we were naked. I tried to tell her that she shouldn't strip off there but she wouldn't listen.

When the man was ready she quickly took her top and skirt off leaving her naked. I didn't have much choice; I stripped too. We stood there naked for about 15 minutes with Sara having an arm round my shoulder and pretending to kiss my cheek.

We gathered a small audience, but fortunately, no police.

The drawing looked good. He'd drawn Sara's mouth looking like she was about to eat my head, and both our pussies were gaping open. We both had huge breasts that hung down to our stomachs; but you could recognise our faces.

Another night we ended up in a bar that was having a wet T-shirt competition. I'd already told Sara about the wet T-shirt competition that I'd entered in Tenerife, and she wanted me to have the same fun again.

We had a bit of a problem getting the organiser to let us take part; he had some doubts about our age. It didn't help that he had our hair in pigtails.

We managed to convince him that we were old enough and we joined the other girls in a back room. There were 4 other girls there, all with breasts a lot bigger than ours. Two of the girls were standing around in just their knickers while the other 2 were naked. We stripped while I wondered why no one had a T-shirt on.

I soon realised why, when the organiser came in holding a pile of T-shirts. No one seemed bothered that there was a man in the room with 4 naked girls and 2 wearing just their knickers.

As he handed the T-shirts out he told us that there would be 2 rounds. During the first he told us we had to introduce ourselves, get wet, and then dance for a few minutes. He told us that we had to leave the T-shirts on but we could rip them at the top to show our breasts.

During the seconds round we were told that we could do whatever we wanted.

He then gave us all a number. Sara was 4 and I was 6 (last).

The competition soon started and it wasn't long before it was Sara's turn. She came back with her T-shirt ripped down to her waist, her tits on display, and a big grin on her face. She told me that she couldn't wait for the second round.

When it was my turn, everything went well until I ripped my T-shirt. As soon as my little tits were exposed I had a little orgasm. I managed to hide it and came off the stage quite pleased with myself.

The second round was more fun. The first 3 girls came back completely naked. One looked embarrassed, but the other 2 had grins on their faces. When Sara came back I quickly asked her what she'd done. She told me that she'd quickly ripped the T-shirt right off and then danced naked while playing with her tits and pussy. She said that she's ended by standing at the front of the stage with her legs wide apart and finger fucking herself.

Wow, I was going to have to be good (or should I say naughty).

I went out and quickly ripped the T-shirt right to the bottom. For a few seconds I teased the audience by covering my tits and pussy with the T-shirt or my hands. I turned round and dropped the T-shirt. Bending at the waist I put a hand on my pussy and picked up the T-shirt.

Turning to face the audience, and to shouts of 'skin, skin, skin' I held the T-shirt in front of me for a few seconds then held the top and bottom of it with my hands. I lifted one leg and put it between my hands.

For the next 10 seconds I rubbed the T-shirt backwards and forwards, hard against my pussy. That was when the first orgasm hit me. There was so much noise from the audience that I just let myself go and screamed out loud.

After about 10 seconds I managed to force myself to dance around the stage, swinging the T-shirt round, way above my head.

I realised that the record was getting towards the end so I threw the T-shirt into the audience and dropped down onto my spread wide knees. I leaned back so that my head nearly touched the floor and started frigging myself.

No sooner than I touched my clit another orgasm hit me. I kept my hand going and heard the music stop just before another one hit me. I screamed again and shouted,

"YES, YES!"

As I came down from my high I suddenly realised that everyone as quiet, and staring at me; well my pussy.

I froze.

A man in the audience shouted,

"Fucking hell, that was hot!"

The rest of the audience started cheering and 2 hands lifted me to my feet by my upper arms. The DJ asked for a round of applause for me and I ran off the stage and back to Sara.

She hugged me and asked me if I was okay. I nodded just as the DJ called us all back onto the stage.

One by one the DJ called out our names and asked for a round of applause. The girls with big tits wobbled them with their hands when their names were called. Sara was going to be different; she slid a finger in her pussy then sucked it clean. I did the same, but as I sucked my finger another orgasm hit me.

I bit down on my finger, closed my eyes and shook all over. The DJ looked at me (along with all those randy guys in the audience), and wondered if he really was seeing what he thought he was.

A few seconds later the DJ announced that number 6 (me) had the loudest applause so I had won.

He gave me my prize then told me that I had to dance for the boys. I gave Sara my prize the stepped to the front of the stage. The music started and I danced, gyrating my hips. After a few seconds I thought,

"What the hell?"

And dropped to my knees, opened them wide, and leaned back. Supporting myself with my left hand on the floor, I frigged myself with my right hand.

Another orgasm hit me. I screamed again.

The music stopped and I managed to stand up. Turning my back to the audience I saw Sara and the other 5 girls at the back of the stage. All 6 of us left the stage.

As we were putting our clothes on, one of the other girls asked me how I managed to make myself cum like that. I just told her that it was the effect of all those men seeing me naked.

Another night we tagged along with a group of girls who were being 'encouraged' by their 18-30s rep. We followed them from bar to bar as they got louder and louder and drunker and drunker.

About 2 a.m. some of them started passing out in the corner of a bar near the toilets. Their skirts were round their waists (nearly all were knickerless) and their tops were hanging off. None of their friends attempted to cover their pussies or tits. The guys had to pass them to go for a pee. All the guys looked down to the girls. Most just stared at the tits and pussies but one or two leaned down and had a quick grope. That gave Sara an idea. She said,

"I'm going to do that, but not here. Come on Em."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. We walked to the harbour, to where there are concrete benches alongside the path. It was after 2 in the morning and the only people there had been in the bars like us. Most were drunk or half-drunk. Sara lay down along one of the benches with one foot on the bench and the other on the ground. Her skirt was up round her waist and her pussy was on display for anyone to see. She also pulled her halter top to one side so that one of her little tits was uncovered.

Sara sat back up and told me that she was going to lie like that when some guys came passed. She was going to pretend to be passed out and see what happened.

"Nobody's going to do anything with me sat next to you." I said.

"You're right, that's why you're going to be hiding behind those trees over there." Sara said pointing to some big palm trees.

We didn't have to wait long. We saw 2 men in the distance, walking our way. Sara lay back and told me to disappear.

From behind a tree I watched them stagger towards Sara. When they got close to her they stopped and stared at her, then walked right up to her.

One of them bent over and nudged her shoulder as if he was trying to wake her. He did it again, but harder. Sara didn't move.

The man stood up and said something to his mate. He then bent over again and put a hand on Sara's exposed tit. He massaged it a bit then squeezed her nipple.

He stood up and his mate bent over Sara. Instead of going for her exposed breast, he went for her pussy. He finger fucked her for a few seconds then stood up.

The men then laughed and walked off.

As soon as they were out of sight I ran over to Sara. She was still on her back with her eyes closed. I didn't say anything; instead I put one hand on her pussy and started to frig her. After a few seconds she said,

"That's nice Em, don't stop."

I finger fucked her to an orgasm.

We sat there thinking about heading back to the villa when we saw another man staggering towards us. Sara told me to go and hide, and she lay back.

From behind a tree I saw that Sara had pulled her skirt up so that her pussy was exposed. She has one leg on the bench and the other foot on the ground again. I imagined her pussy gushing as she lay there anticipating what might happen.

The man nearly missed seeing her. He was nearly passed her when he stopped and turned to look at her. It took almost a minute for him to realise what he was looking at; then he decide to take a closer look. He walked over to her and stood over her looking down.

I got wetter just thinking what Sara would be thinking.

The man nudged Sara twice. When he got no reaction he looked round to see if anyone was looking at him. Satisfied that they were alone, he reached down and touched her pussy. When he got no reaction from Sara he got braver and fingered her.

I don't know what I was expecting him to do next, but it wasn't for him to get his cock out and start wanking. It didn't take him long to cum, and to shoot his load all over Sara.

He zipped up and then gave Sara one last finger fuck before turning and staggering off.

When I got back to Sara she was licking her lips, trying to reach a bit of the man's cum that was on her cheek.

About the third night after Sara's mother had left we came back to the villa a little worse for wear. Sara had drunk more than me and I had to help her. After stripping myself, I took what little clothing Sara was wearing off, and then made her cum with my tongue. Unfortunately (or I should I say fortunately) she fell asleep straight afterwards. I was feeling a little thirsty and went to the kitchen for a drink. On the way back I saw that the door to her father's bedroom was open a bit. I looked in.

Sara's father was asleep on top of the bed, on his back, and he was naked. Being a bit drunk myself, I sneaked in and stood beside him looking down at his cock. After a few seconds I bent forward and kissed it. It stirred.

I watched it swell and get hard. I kissed it again and it jerked.

Feeling drunkenly brave, I gently climbed on to the bed and straddled him. I held his cock and lowered myself onto him. Fighting the orgasm I managed to lower myself right down on him. As my orgasm got stronger I went up and down on his cock.

I couldn't stop myself; I let out a loud moan. Loud enough to make him wake up.

Fortunately I hadn't put the light on, and the moon wasn't too bright.

I stopped going up and down as Sara's father said,

"Oh Sara that's nice, I've missed you."

"Fucking hell, did I hear that right."

That sort of killed the orgasm I was having.

"Relax daddy." I whispered then continued raising and lowering myself.

He didn't last long and as he started to get soft I gently climbed off and went to bed. As I climbed on the bed I looked at Sara and whispered,

"What haven't you been telling me girl?"

Of course she didn't hear me, and I soon fell asleep.

The next morning Sara was up before me. Her head hurt so I decided to leave the confrontation until later. Her father didn't say anything so I guessed that he hadn't realised that it was me that he'd fucked a few hours earlier.

While we were sunbathing, Sara's father got a phone call and went inside to take it. I sat up and asked Sara if there was anything that she wanted to tell me about her and her father. Sara quietly looked at me for a few seconds as her brain was working overtime.

"You know don't you?" She said with the question in her tone.

I told her what had happened and she came clean saying that she wanted to tell me months ago, but something that I had said one time made her think that I wouldn't approve; and that she didn't want to risk our friendship.

"Of course I'm not mad," I told her, "I am a little disappointed though. If I'd known that he would actually have sex with someone our age I might have flirted with him a lot more. He's quite cute for someone his age."

"Em, I'm really pleased that it's out in the open, I've been feeling quite guilty about not telling you, and it's been real difficult since mum left. I've wanted him to fuck me every day, but we decided that it was best that we left each other alone while you were here." Sara said.

"You go for it girl," I said, "But can I have a bit occasionally please?"

When Sara's father came back outside Sara said,

"Dad, did you enjoy fucking me last night?"

Sara's father looked a bit shocked then said, "SARA..... What ARE you talking about?"

I thought that I'd help him relax and said,

"It was me that you fucked last night. Sara was fast asleep and I went for a drink and saw you. One thing led to another and we fucked." I said.

"I'm so sorry Emily. If I'd realised it was you I wouldn't have touched you." Her father said sounding a bit embarrassed.

"It's okay, I enjoyed it. At least we can now all stop hiding things and fuck each other out in the open." I said.

"I don't want to get my butt sunburnt." He said.

We all laughed and said,

"That's all right daddy, you can go lay on the sunbed and we'll do all the work."

We went back to our sunbathing.

A bit later Sara and I agreed to share her father for the rest of the holiday. We'd just see how it went.

Both Sara and I fucked her father at least once a day after that.

University

=======

After that fantastic holiday we had a few weeks before we went off to university. Both Sara and I had managed to get into the same university, although on slightly different courses. Nothing of any interest happened in those few weeks, I think that we were both a bit too nervous about starting our new life.

University life is very different to what we'd both experienced at home and school; different, but nice. Okay, Sara had experienced the independence because of her parent's jobs, but I hadn't.

We were both quite quiet and nervous the first few weeks as we started to get used to our new life. One good thing for us was that we'd both managed to get dorm rooms in the same building.

One thing that intrigued us both was that we occasionally saw a naked girl walking around campus. After the second or third time we realised that it was different girls; what's more, both they and the people around them weren't taking all that much notice of them. Of course the boys checked them out, but no one (adults as well) said anything to them.

As I said, for the first few weeks we kept ourselves to ourselves, but we gradually felt more at home and started having more than polite little chats with others.

One afternoon we were sat in the uni café when one of these naked girls came in and ordered a coffee. We watched her as the staff served her as if she had every right to be naked. Sara just couldn't resist going to talk to her. She was really nice, her name is Leah and she is a similar build to us, but her hair is blonde. We couldn't check if it is natural blonde because her head is the only place that she has hair.

Anyway, the subject got round to her nudity (surprise, surprise) and Leah explained that the nudity was a condition of one of the courses that she's signed-up for. A course called 'Females in the 21st Century'.

Both Sara and I were amazed that the university would run such a course, and we told Leah. I asked Leah for more details; not only because I was interested, but because I could see that sparkle in Sara's eyes. She wanted in.

The bad news was that the course was full, but Leah suggested that we phone university admin and see if there was a waiting list or something.

We asked Leah about any university clubs that she could recommend to us. Leah told us that she was in the cheerleading squad and also went swimming each Sunday morning. Then she remembered that neither of what she'd mentioned was generally available to all students. She told us that we had to be a member of the sorority that she was in.

We asked Leah for more details, but she wouldn't tell us, she took our names and told us that she'd pass them on to the other members and if and when they were recruiting we would be considered.

We got chatting more and we told Leah about some of the fun and games that we'd got up to in the last couple of years. Leah seemed quite interested.

I asked Leah to tell us more about the cheerleading squad, what sort of uniforms they wore, and when and where they were performing next. Leah told us that the uniforms were a short, purple skirt and that they had to perform at a hockey game the next Saturday and then a rugby game 2 weeks later.

Sara told Leah that we'd probably go and watch her. Leah said that we might get a surprise and maybe even get shocked. That bit got Sara and I more interested.

Leah had a lecture to go to and left us thinking that we may just have been lucky to be in a place where we could have some fun.