Emily's Embarrassing Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to our room we immediately phone university admin and asked them to put us on the waiting list for the 'Females in the 21st Century' course. They promised to let us know if any of the girls on the course dropped out and the professor would allow late starters.

The next Saturday we went to the university sports field to see the hockey game. It was men's hockey, our university against some other university's team. As we walked there we decided that if the cheerleading squad weren't there we would leave. Both of us had had enough of hockey at school.

The cheerleaders were there, 8 of them all dressed in very short purple skirts with a yellow trim, matching skimpy tops and pom-poms. They were all just standing around talking when we got there, but just before the game was due to start music blared out and the girls started their routine.

They were good. Within seconds their leg kicking and cartwheel revealed that they had nothing on under those skirts. A couple of minutes later they did something that I could hardly believe. They stripped each other completely naked; and then got on with the routine.

Sara said,

"I want into that squad."

The girls stayed on the pitch throughout the game, doing another long routine at half-time.

Our team won (I think), and the events straight afterwards really amazed both Sara and I. Eight players from our team carried one of the cheerleaders (each), off the pitch and into the changing rooms. They carried them on their shoulders; but the amazing part was that the girls weren't facing the same way as the guys; they were facing the opposite way. The girl's pussies were in the guy's faces. The guys must have been eating the girl's pussies.

"Now that's a good incentive for our team to win." Sara said, "I really do want to be in that squad.

Over the next 2 weeks Sara was planning something but she wouldn't tell me what. We went to the rugby game, but Sara told me to take nothing with me other than what we were wearing. The thing was that Sara had a plastic bag with her. She wouldn't tell me what it was for.

The cheerleading went just the same as for the hockey game. Our team obviously had the same incentive; they won. A few minutes before the end of the game Sara dragged me to the changing rooms. We went in and to the ladies room. Sara told me to strip naked and we stuffed our clothes in the plastic bag and hid it behind the rubbish bin.

Sara then told me that as soon as we heard the final whistle we were going to run out and mingle with the cheerleading squad. The plan was that we'd get picked up by some of the team and get eaten out like the other girls.

I said,

"That it sounded great, but what happens when we get back into the changing room?"

"We'll probably get gang-banged." Sara said.

"SARA!"

I said, but didn't have time to say anything else; the whistle went and Sara dragged me out.

Everyone was looking at the team and no one saw us go and stand behind the cheerleaders. The team went straight for the cheerleaders and us. All naked girls got lifted onto a player's shoulders. The guy who picked me was a real hunk. As soon as I was in place on his shoulder I started to cum. I grabbed the guy's hair and pulled his head into my pussy.

It was a good job that it wasn't far to the changing rooms; I'm sure that I would have passed out.

We ended up in the men's showers. Ten naked girls and something like 15 naked guys. Needless to say that everyone had sex. It was everything that I imagined an orgy to be. How I managed to not pass out I will never know because I quickly lost count of the number of orgasms and the number of guys that fucked me. Sara was right, we did get gang banged; so did 9 other girls; and none of us were complaining.

At one point my eyes met with Leah's. She looked a bit surprised to see me, but was soon distracted by another guy.

Things started to slow down and I suddenly saw Sara standing over me.

"Come on Em; it's time to go." She said.

We left before anyone could ask who we were.

We went back to the ladies to get our clothes, but the bag had gone. We were left with no choice other than to walk the half mile or so back to our dorm naked.

The thing was, no one stopped us to ask what we were doing. Okay, some guys checked us out for a few seconds, but that was it. Well, not quite it, I had 3 more orgasms on the way when guys stared at us.

Back in the dorm we showered and then collapsed on Sara's bed. We woke up 3 hours later.

Sara was well pleased with the day, me as well. We decided that we'd find out when there were more hockey and rugby games.

A while later Sara remembered that Leah had seen us and wondered if she'd have a go at us the next time that we bumped in to her.

We needn't have worried, a few days later we were in the uni café when Leah appeared next to us. She was naked. My first reaction was, 'Oh shit!' but I needn't have worried. Leah talked to us like old friends, asking us how we were getting on, and was there anything that she could help us with.

Then the bombshell dropped.

"It was you 2 at the rugby match wasn't it?" She said.

"Err, yes," Sara said, "I hope you're not mad at us, it's just that we wanted to see the cheerleading squad in action; and when you were all getting eaten out at the end we wanted some of it as well."

"No, I'm not mad, neither were the other girls in the squad. We've talked about you 2 a bit, and were going to talk about you again the next time that we have a formal meeting." Leah told us.

"The good and bad thing that happened after the shower fun was that someone stole our clothes, we had to walk back to our dorm naked." I told Leah.

Leah laughed then told us that we now knew what it was like to walk about naked. Sara told her that we'd done it before and recalled a couple of times to her.

"You know that you can get away with walking around the campus and even town naked all of the time if you want. I know a couple of other girls that aren't on the 'Females in the 21st Century' course that spend most of their time naked. If you're thinking of doing it, remember to take your student ID card with you, you'll need it if you get challenged."

"Fucking hell; you mean that we can go into shops, restaurants, swimming, even pubs naked, and we won't get arrested." I said.

"Yes, the university has this agreement with the local police. You're okay so long as you're not doing anything sexual. If you start frigging on the bus you'll end up in jail." Leah said.

"How will I get on when I start having orgasms in the middle of Marks & Spencer?" I asked.

"How good are you and hiding your pleasure?" Leah asked.

"I've had lots of practice." I said.

Both Sara and Leah laughed.

Leah asked if we'd done anything about the 'Females in the 21st Century' course. Sara told her that we were on the waiting list.

We parted at that point as we all had lectures to go to.

A few days later Sara decided that we were going to go for a walk round campus naked. With our student ID cards in our purses we set off.

We visited the library and restaurant and, apart from a few young men checking us out, no one seemed to care that we were naked, it was amazing. I was quite surprised that I only had 2 orgasms while we were out.

We did it again a week later. That time we went and had a game of badminton. It felt so weird being able to go straight up to the sports hall reception and borrow the equipment without getting kicked-out, or worse; and even more weird, to be able to play badminton with clothed people all around us.

Two weeks later we both got a phone call from university admin. Some girls had quit university and Professor Jones had agreed to let us on the course. We were quite excited as we walked to our first class.

'Females in the 21st Century' course

=========================

We walked through the door and saw 20 odd girls either naked or getting undressed. We just stood there for a few seconds before Sara decided that we should strip as well. We did.

Everyone sat down and the Professor welcomed Sara and I. We had to briefly introduce ourselves. While I was talking I suddenly had an orgasm, I tried to hide it as much as I could but the Professor noticed and I had to explain my medical conditions to the class. There were quite a few gasps when I told everyone that my doctor had suggested that my clitoris be amputated.

Anyway, Sara and I had to stay back at the end so that the Professor could briefly bring us up to date.

Neither of us got dressed at the end of the class and as we walked back to our dorm we tried to decide what we should do with our clothes.

END OF PART 4