Emily's Enterprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

They almost bumped into a stunningly beautiful woman who was bottomless but she was wearing a bulky sweater on top. Her thick brown pubic hair hid her pussy from view. She was leaving a side office and held what looked like a scarf but was really purple miniskirt in her hand. "Oops! Sorry!" she chirped. Then she noticed Emily's thin blonde pubic hair. "Wow! What a pretty cunt! If mine were like yours they wouldn't have asked me to shave for the part!" And the model broke off to walk down the hall to take the elevator one floor down, to have her crotch shaved and waxed.

They walked on and Emily noticed that Karlo, too, was enjoying this. He kept close to her, in a protective way, and every once in a while his penis brushed against her lower back. Once, while she was leaning over a table looking at slides, he bent over her to look over her shoulder. They were both absorbed in the pictures of copulating couples and masturbating women when she felt his prick moving on her back, just above her crack, with a little warm moisture at the tip. When she stood up she felt a little cool wet spot drying where the tip had been.

Suddenly a young woman wearing black glasses, about Emily's age, ran up to Randy. She had on a gray tank top but it was pulled down and her C-cup tits were hanging out and wobbling very prettily. "Randy! We've got a problem!" She stopped to catch her breath, magnificent chest heaving. "One of our models was in a car accident! Now can't do the 'Cloud 9 Bedroom Dream Shoot'! We'll miss the deadline for the inaugural edition of FantasyFuck!"

"Omigod," said Randy, "that must be Fiona! Is she ok?" He was reassured that she only had a bruise on her breast, but it was too big to be hidden by makeup." He pondered, "Where can we find a short, skinny blonde with a small ass, small-to-medium tits and long legs on such short notice?" Karlo's cock gave a little jump of excitement.

Of course, it was obvious who was going to be the substitute model and Karlo made a quick phone call. He would stay with Emily and they would arrange for Nuszsaecker's chauffer to drive Deidre back to the club when they were done "talking". (He talked to Nuszsaecker's secretary. Nuszsaecker, of course, was busy at the moment.) In exchange for volunteering to help out, with more than a little urging and prodding (in her lower back) from Karlo, Emily got two vouchers for lunch at the commissary. The menu was a little odd, with a kind of musty aftertaste to everything. Still, it was tasty and most of the other people there were either naked or topless, so she felt very comfortable.

Lunch over, she and Karlo took the clothing-optional elevator to the 14th floor and found the studio where her shoot was to take place. There she was surprised to see the same girl who had brought the news, the busty photo shoot producer. Her tits were still hanging out and when she saw Emily again she broke out into a big grin. "Thought you'd want to do it!" she said. "Now fill out this form." Emily filled it out -- part of it was a medical form. The questions were awfully personal. They even wanted to know that she was on the Pill and free of venereal disease. Why?, she wondered. "OK, let's get you ready," Gisella said when she turned the form in. Her own breasts lolled from side to side in a fluid motion. When Emily hopped off the stool, her firm breasts jiggled just once.

While Karlo watched, the busty girl, who said her name was Gisella, circled Emily and looked at her body with a professional's practiced eye. "Raise your arms," she commanded. Emily did so, puzzled, and Gisella inspected Emily's nearly hairless underarms closely and traced the curve from Emily's armpit to her modest breast with her finger. "Lovely", she murmured, "I like your long pink nipples. Please lift your leg." Emily held onto the stool and did as she was told. "You have a narrow waist and your hips aren't wide. We'll have to bring them out with makeup." Gisella spent several minutes looking at Emily's crotch and spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers. "Very, very nice. The pink will look lewd against your pale white skin. Now bend over." Emily leaned over onto the tool. She was beginning to feel stimulated. She liked to show off her body and here was someone who paid attention to every detail. Gisella was spreading Emily's butt cheeks and was inspecting her anus now. "It's pink too, not brown. Everything is color coordinated. You're a natural!" Gisella's fingers lingered a bit too long in the crack of Emily's ass. "OK. We're don't need to shave you -- your muff just needs a little conditioning." The prep room is right over here and she led Emily by the hand to a small room off to the side that looked like a hair salon with a chair, massage table, and a shower stall. Karlo hung back but Gisella said, over her shoulder, "you can come too -- just keep your hands off -- for now."

It took 45 minutes to prep Emily, which seemed a long time for a small young woman who was already naturally pretty. Gisella took her time and was very meticulous. First she washed Emily's hair in the sink, then she washed down Emily's body in the shower, rubbing shampoo and then conditioner into Emily's little mat of blonde pubic hair. Emily hadn't expect such a thorough swabbing of her anus or the douche but Gisella said it was important to be fresh under the hot lights. There wasn't much Gisella could do to change Emily's short hair, which was fine the way it was anyway, but she combed it out and whatever she did it seemed to have more luster. Then she applied the makeup, very light on the face, neck, and breasts, only accenting Emily's features to bring out the eyes, give Emily some cheekbones, make the mouth a little more sensual, and accentuate her cleavage. A little rouge on the areola to give them a bit more color, a bit of darker makeup to emphasize the line of her groin, and a bit more rouge on her pussy lips. Then a dab of petroleum jelly to make her asshole glisten attractively in the light. When it was over, Emily looked fabulous and Karlo's penis had been erect for three solid hours.

Karlo stayed behind when Gisella led Emily to the set. He wanted to watch but Gisella motioned him to stay put.

The photo shoot used a set with lots of billowing white muslin and backlighting. Emily was on top of a circular bed made up to look like she was floating on a cloud. The illusion was dramatically enhanced by billowing clouds of cold steam around the bed after Gisella opened a portable ice chest and dumped scoops of dry ice into buckets of water on both sides of the set. Some of them were suspended from the ceilings on pulleys, so the fog boiled up over the pot and then drifted down to the floor in a wall of fog that could be made as high as they wanted it. Slow fans kept it swirling

There was a photographer and a movie cameraman, each a real professional, getting the best shots they could while staying out of each other's way.

The photographer, complimenting Emily on how good she looked on camera to put her at ease, put her through a sequence of poses to look like she was sleeping restlessly, showing her tossing and turning, exposing different parts of her body to the camera. Every time she moved or the photographer moved around the bed, the mist on the floor swirled even more and made the set look even more like a cloud. Emily was having fun and soon got used to the flash. The hot lights actually felt good on her skin with the cold air swirling around her nude body. Her nipples were hard little nubbins, erect from the cold breeze.

Each pose was more explicit, showing more until her lovely pink parts were the center of attention. The photographer asked her to touch herself, then to spread herself, and then urged her to masturbate, which made Emily uncomfortable at first but she soon got into doing it with him watching. The photographer wanted her to stroke herself over and over again until she was on her back, eyes closed, legs spread wide, one hand between her legs, with photographer doing close-ups and the movie guy concentrating on the action while she was penetrating herself with one, two, and then three fingers. Her pussy was wet and open and needy. At first I made her hot knowing that people wanted to watch her but now she was starting to forget that other people were around. She was in her own sexual place right now, concentrating on her feelings as she pleasured herself. She barely heard a few more scoops of dry ice being dumped into the water buckets and ropes being pulled. The artificial clouds swirling around her got thicker until the set in front of her was enveloped in fog. Then she heard the photographer say "Bring him in now!"

Her eyes flew open and then widened in surprise as she beheld the shape of a tall, broad-shouldered, muscular man, as naked as she was, striding purposefully onto the set. The first thing to come out of the mist into clear view was his penis, long, pulsing, a drop of precum on the tip. She couldn't help but involuntarily close her legs, the response of all women to sexual threat. Then she saw his scrotum, swinging side to side with the weight of heavy balls. The man had been staring hungrily through the mist at her open, inviting, well-rubbed cunt and then looked up to her face when she shut her legs closed. Their eyes locked. It was Karlo, prepped and made up for the camera just as carefully as she was!

Karlo! The man who was so sweet to her. The hunk who seemed to like her. Someone she knew and trusted! She relaxed and let her legs open again. She was dimly aware but didn't care that the photographer was snapping furiously to capture her reaction, that the movie cameraman was focusing on Karlo coming at her, and that Gisella was back with a hand-held movie camera, that she was using to capture the expression on Emily's pretty face.

Emily felt impossibly hot after an hour of self-play and she saw in Karlo's eyes that he was just as hot for her. She knew from her own prep that Gisella had played with him, maybe found excuses to rub her tits on him, and probably already brought him to the edge. Those big swinging balls of his were engorged with semen intended for her. It didn't matter what she thought of being set up like this, put onstage, worked up beyond endurance, and expected to submit to public copulation for the amusement of others with someone they chose for her without asking. It was fine with her! Her body needed it and her overstimulated pelvis cried out for relief, as they knew it would.

Karlo got on the cloud-bed with Emily, as the cushions sunk under his weight, and she felt the warmth of his much larger and stronger body as he took her into his arms. Although they had had been given lots of foreplay by others, he spent several minutes fondling and exploring Emily, kissing her neck and under her arms, licking her thighs, sucking her erect nipples, stroking her belly, and tonguing her clit. She in turn stroked and licked his massive erect cock and handled and kissed the big balls in his swinging sac and sucked one testicle in her mouth and then the other.

Karlo was more than ready to mount her. Emily's saliva still wet on his cock, Karlo got over her, positioned his cock just inside her opening, and pinned her wrists above her head with his hands, which raised and pushed out her firm, round breasts under him. Then he thrust.

Emily screamed at the shock of his long, thick, hard member entering her body full length all at once, but Karlo knew he wasn't hurting her. Gisella and the photographer didn't know but they snapped their pictures as fast as they could to capture her facial expressions as she moved from surprise to helplessness to amazement to rapture in seconds. Karlo was working his cock in her with a grinding rotating movement that pushed his long dick right up to the top, pushing the limits of her, and then he started pistoning in and out, faster and faster, nearly his full length, until the overwhelmed girl couldn't take it any more and screamed again in a climax that seemed to exhaust her, and that Karlo felt as a milking sensation on his penis. Finally, spent, she drooped on the bed, falling deeply into a post-orgasmic, sleepy bliss that Karlo roused her out of with deep long strokes that brought her to another pelvis-shattering come. This time, Karlo came with her, thrusting all the way up inside her and holding himself there while he poured every drop of the contents of his balls into her welcoming cunt. Spent, he stayed on top of her for several more minutes, his penis barely softening.

It took a while for Emily to get over her ravishment. When her mind cleared she realized with a start that she was underneath a big man, she still stuffed with his dick, and that her crotch and thighs were wet and smeared. The space between their bodies smelled like fresh come. She struggled to remember how she got there -- something about being a nude model. Who was this guy? Oh, yeah, it was Karlo, the hunk from the club. She wanted him again. He could fuck her anytime, anyplace, she decided. This was great.

While the couple recovered and the last of the artificial fog cleared from the set, Gisella took the photographer's film canisters and the movie film cans and put them in a plastic box to send over to the developer. With a marking pen she wrote the instructions: "Rush Order! Deliver tonight to Gerhard Nuszsaecker - personal attention."

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers
12