Emily's First Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedjohn
nakedjohn
53 Followers

She let go of him, and his cock dropped and hit his thigh with a bit of a wet splash. Without even thinking about it, Emily licked at her fingers, tasting Mark's seed on her tongue. It was salty, but tasted far better than she expected. In fact, she sort of liked it.

"Thank you," Mark whispered, and leaned down and kissed Emily on the forehead, "That was great, Emily. I knew you'd do a good job, that's why I knew I was going to pick you when I won."

"Wait, how did you know you were going to win?" Emily asked, feeling confused.

"Well, I'm sort of good at making it last a long time, because I have to a lot. See, I make solo masturbation videos once in a while for this company called Campus Studs, so I have to make it last a long time for the videos. I guess practice makes perfect, y'know?" He said, "I thought you all knew that, because Katie mentioned it when she asked me to the party. I thought my secret was out, so when I heard you'd be there..."

"No, I didn't know, and Katie never mentioned it, DID YOU KATIE?" Emily stormed out of the room, cum still dripping down her leg, and ran back to her room, slamming the door.

--

Soon after, there was a knock on the door, and Katie and Mark, now dressed, came in. Everyone else had gone home to their dorm rooms.

"Emily, we are so sorry, I didn't realize you'd be hurt by my little prank," Katie pleaded.

"Yes, and I didn't even know it was a prank; I thought Katie was giving you a surprise or something," Mark continued, "She never told me that you didn't know, or that you guys didn't do this all the time."

"I guess it's OK," Emily responded, "I definitely did have fun, and I was able to try some new things."

"Thanks," Katie said, and gave Emily a hug, "You know how much I love my roomie. I'd never hurt you intentionally."

"I know," Emily replied, "but what type of punishment can I dole out on you two?" She thought for a minute, and smiled a devious grin, not too much unlike the ones Katie seemed to like so much.

"Get undressed, both of you..."

--

To be continued...

nakedjohn
nakedjohn
53 Followers
12