Emily's Home - Ginger's Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't necessarily intended to write this much about the trip but it was so relaxing and so enjoyable I find myself wanting to share it. Since it was a vacation I treated myself to a massage (Thursday) and facial (Friday). A lot of the stress had melted the last few days. I felt refreshed, renewed and invigorated from the trip and the treatment I received. By the time I heeded my growling tummy it was well past lunch time, which meant it was eleven California time. I found a little place in Del Ray Oaks with outside seating that was open for lunch. A nice salad and ice tea did the trick.

The rest of the day and evening was spent wandering. No agenda, nowhere I had to be, just go where the roads and my mood took me. I walked, window shopped and shopped, watched from sidewalk chairs as the people moved past, sipped on whatever, and watched the gorgeous sunset slip into the ocean as the curtain fell on Friday night. That last was on the balcony of my room with a very nice Pinot Noir. Lights, near and far, twinkled. The sky was so clear at night. The town's lights couldn't dim the glory of the stars.

I cried a little thinking of what might have been. If my ex husband had ever thought to take me to place like this, on a trip like this, what might life have been like? I didn't dwell on it or him. I knew there would be other adventures. I guess it's not much of a secret who I want to share them with. When Reenie called it was late there. She was vague when talking about her day. I didn't press; I knew enough to know when she didn't want to talk about it. I told her about my wanderings and adventures. She was jubilant as I told her how relaxed I was. I did mention my decision about Kathy; I needed her take on it. She said she was cool with it if I was. I smiled.

She sighed when I asked if she was sure she was okay. It had been a tough day on the streets -- that's all I'll share. She was glad to be home and glad to be talking to me. I asked about Candy. Yeah, she'd stopped for a couple of drinks before heading home. Candy was fine; she had asked how I was doing. I shared this little bit with Reenie. I had been sitting at a cafe watching humanity when a thought made me laugh out loud. If I received a phone call from Candy, would she begin by saying, "It is I, Candy." Reenie's laughter came from a place deep inside. That alone was worth the price of the phone call. We ended with warm words of promised love and loving. She's simply fabulous.

Saturday was more of the same. The trip gods treated me well. Sun, mild (60's) temperatures, cool ocean breezes made for a day that begged for my new dress. I began the day with my usual routine. After the shower I put on my underwear and the dress. Those sandals I didn't want -- I had worn them every day. They were outstanding. I'm likely going to get another pair in another color. And yes, I would ask the sales lady for advice on more shoes. Anyway, back to the trip or what's left of it. My last full day was filled with absolutely nothing. Being a Saturday there were a lot more people wandering. So I adjusted and stayed in Monterey. There were plenty of places I hadn't yet seen so I walked. There is this place on Fisherman's Wharf where there are several large rocks that stick up out of the water. Sea lions, dozens of them, crowd for position. The bellowing, the fussing for turf is all rather comical.

Finding a seat at a restaurant was an adventure. Being a party of one (sigh) meant I could sit at the bar if I wanted. I did. There was a couple to my right and what seemed to be a man by himself to my left. I ordered a Stoli Berri and a glass of ice. That seemed to draw the gentleman's attention. "Stoli huh? That's an interesting choice." They're so cute, thinking they're smooth. I smiled and said thank you. No ring; he was eyeing me. My eyes are up here asshole. "Are you on vacation or extending your business trip?" Okay, that wasn't badly played.

"It's the last day of a very nice vacation. It's back to work on Monday." Hang with me; there's a payoff coming.

"It's a shame you're on vacation alone. Are you not seeing anyone or is he on a business trip as well?"

I smiled ever so sweetly. "He is a she who is a police officer that I miss very much." He asked for his check and left.

Sorry guys. I'm not a man hater. There's Mark, and Jenny's David, who I adore, and my boss. My heart belongs to my cop. The retort came to me in a flash; I laughed on the plane thinking I could have used that when I was married. Umm, I didn't get hit on very much when I was married.

Anyway, I enjoyed my last full day, especially since it ended on the high note of my honey calling. She sounded great. She had enjoyed her day off. We agreed it was a shame that her day off wasn't Sunday, but that's how things worked out. She laughed when I told her about the dude in the restaurant. She did ask if I was behaving. I pretended to be insulted.

"And what about you Officer Lusty, have you been the good girl?"

A moment of silence, then the sound of handcuffs clanging. I giggled. I could see the hundred watt smile under the mass of red hair and blazing blues. God I needed her naked. I made sure to tell her. The sound of lovers sighing followed. We made a pact: no touching till we saw each other again, likely Monday after work. I mentioned splurging for a hotel room Monday night. Reenie said that sounded like fun. Geez, I'm going on and on. We ended with hugs and kisses, words of love and goodnight. I put the phone on the table, poured one last glass of wine, and went back to the balcony where she and I had talked. Eventually I finished, undressed, and fell asleep hugging her.

Sunday was finally here. A flight was at 12:30 pm and it's a nearly two hour drive so I had to get going. I tell you this to explain why I packed Saturday night and called for a 7 am wakeup. I made a quick trip downstairs for breakfast and back for a fast shower. I dressed in casual clothes for the flight. Everything went back in the oversize purse. A quick check of closet and drawers for left behinds and I headed to the car.

Thankfully, traffic cooperated. I got to the car rental return in plenty of time, no need to rush. The shuttle dropped me off, I checked a bag curbside, got my boarding pass, went through security and boarded. So I close this part of the story as I started: me, on the plane, finally heading home.

The jet stream was gusting so we got into Dayton early. No reason to rush since I had to get to baggage claim. The airport was nearly empty. That didn't mean the luggage would arrive sooner. I took the escalator down. There was a sign: 'Henry.' What? I saw a black suit, a black hat, and sunglasses -- Reenie? Couldn't be; she was working. It wasn't till I got closer that I saw the smirk. Reenie!! She lifted her head. Oh my god, the tears. I laughed as I cried. We kissed; I hugged her fiercely.

"How ya doin' Ginger? I think I surprised you, huh?"

"Oh Reenie, you are so wonderful. But how on earth; I thought you were working?"

"I took a couple hours time due." We were walking arm in arm to the baggage carousel. I was in heaven, over the moon happy. We both saw the bag at the same time. Reenie grabbed it for me and led me to the car. Security cameras be damned; we kissed like the lovers we are. It was one of the very best surprises of my life. Reenie took off the hat in the car; out tumbled the mess of red hair. I laughed and laughed and bent to kiss her neck. She giggled and pushed me away. She had done it all perfectly. I had absolutely no idea until I saw the smirk.

We got to the motel, grabbed my luggage, and hurried to the room. The room was lit with candles, the bed was turned down, and there was a red rose on the pillows. I stood, completely stunned, having been rendered speechless. My honey had been here and done this for me ... for us. She held me as I cried. Anything that I thought I knew about romance had been trumped tonight. I was helplessly and hopelessly in love. Somehow, as I had stood taking in the room, she had gotten naked. As I cried she undressed me. What, I'm going to stop her?

She took me by the hand, whispered her request and followed me to the bed. I lay on my back, my hands over my head. She dragged the rose over my skin. Every few minutes she would tear a petal from it and place it somewhere. My belly button, my mouth, my neck, my nipples, the valley between, the dip of my hips, my kneecaps, my eyes, and, umm, that last, yup, she slid it up and down the length of my now soaked pussy. She left the petal there for a moment, brought it to my nose and wiped my lips with it. I was a quivering, shivering, needy, desperate mess.

Her lips, tongue and mouth lapped, teased and loved everywhere a petal had been. I was crying, begging and swearing, desperate for release. She laughed. I knew not to move my hands. I felt something slender in my pussy -- dear god, the stem of the rose. She must have sheared off the thorns. My red-headed wench had thought of everything. I hated her, I begged her, I cried out her name, pleading. Other than the petals and her mouth she gave me nothing. Her fabulous torture continued unabated. I writhed, bucked, gasped, begged, lifted, sagged -- and surrendered.

It was only when she felt me completely give myself over to her that she took me. Oh my lord, how she took me. I think there may have been a song with lyrics like this: 'Over, under, around and through.' That was me on the screaming, blissful, blinding roller coaster ride she took me on and put me through. She sent me into one blinding white heat, then another. I thought she would let up. No, the next was hotter, wilder, and I loved her for it. I could barely move or breathe after it left. My fabulous lover wasn't through. She mounted me, ready to join me for the ride.

I heard her whispers through the fog; her soft words lifted me to the peak yet again. I pressed to her as she thrust to me. Weak as she had left me, I found some reservoir to give her what she needed ... what she deserved. She screamed my name as it took her over. The desperate push as she did spun me one last time into another. With not an ounce of energy left I did everything I could to prolong it for her. I felt one last thrust, a gasping cry, then she slumped atop me. We lay together, gasping for shallow breaths. I was shivering as my body cooled. Reenie felt like a furnace atop me. I smiled. I slid my arms around her, held her, and murmured my thanks. I felt the smile. All energy gone, we slid slowly to sleep.

Author's Note: As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies. Another author put it so well: "The site is free. The author is 'paid' in comments and votes." I hope you've enjoyed another chapter of a rather long tale!!

This story is dedicated to someone very special -- the 'other' AVL. Without her prodding, teasing and assistance I wouldn't have found my muse. She saw talent I had no clue I possessed. She saw growth while I struggled to find the right words as I wrote. I'm still in awe and amazed at it all. This story lay unfinished for quite some time. I had to come back to it, finish it, and publish it as a tribute to her.

12