Emily's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple explore their boundaries.
2.7k words
4.2
56.3k
41
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KC_Morrow
KC_Morrow
33 Followers

Roger couldn't remember the last time he saw Emily have more than two drinks over the course of an evening. Yet there she was, perched at the bar halfway through her third Mojito.

"Pace yourself Emily, I don't want you getting too tipsy and falling asleep on me."

She shot him a knowing look and took another sip. "Oh don't worry – sleep is the last thing on my mind tonight."

"I damn well hope so – do you have any idea how much I'm shelling out for that suite upstairs?"

Emily set her glass down and pushed away from the bar. "Well, I suppose we better head on up there and get our money's worth. But first, let me pop into the ladies room and freshen up."

"Okay then, I'll settle the tab." Roger tossed his Visa card on the bar and signaled for the bartender. Emily gave him a quick peck on the cheek as she brushed by.

She had barely left his side when Roger noticed a couple of middle-aged men in rumpled business suits, at the far end of the bar, checking her out. Both were pretty well lubricated, and not what you would call discrete. They leered at Emily as she obliviously worked her way through the crowded cocktail lounge.

Sorry fellas,Roger thought as he finished off the last of his gin and tonic,but I'll be the only one tapping that ass tonight.

For whatever reason Roger always got a charge out of seeing other guys ogle his wife.

Granted, as a suburban mom in her late thirties, she didn't turn as many heads as she did years ago. But by any objective standard, Emily was still a piece of ass. Recently she'd gotten into yoga and her short black cocktail dress showed just what four mornings a week spent stretching, exhaling, and squatting could do to a 38 year-old woman's legs and butt. A slim petite woman, her breasts were on the small side – yet perky, even after two kids. With her fair skin, shoulder-length light-brown hair, big blue eyes and warm smile, Emily was often described as wholesomely pretty.

They were in the city for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary. Renting a suite at the Hilton was Emily's idea. Roger didn't mind, although her request did come as a bit of a surprise. Usually she was content with dinner at what passed for an upscale restaurant in their quiet suburban township. After that, it was back home for a spirited fuck in their own bed – once they got the kids to sleep, of course.

I really think we need to recapture some of the old excitement,she'd told him a few weeks back over breakfast..

After seventeen years of marriage, Roger reluctantly admitted that things had indeed become somewhat routine. What he didn't tell her was that although sex was more frequent during those early years, even then she was never really the adventurous type – at least not by his definition.

Emily grew up in a small town in rural Indiana where her father was the pastor of the local Methodist church. Needless to say, she was a virgin when they met, and it took nearly a year of dating before she gave up her cherry to Roger. That fateful event took place in a motel in Myrtle Beach during Spring Break. He vividly remembered her as nervous and trembling as he climbed on top of her. She seemed more concerned with getting it over with than anything else. For Roger however, that evening was a fond memory. He was so eager, so thrilled to finally be inside her tight, little, virgin twat.

In time, Emily shed some inhibitions and would come around to seeing the benefits of a good fuck. They went at it like rabbits during those early years, but then the kids came along. With most of her energy going into being a Mom and his channeled into climbing the corporate ladder, passion took a backseat to responsibility.

A few years into the marriage, they were down to having sex about three times a month – and that was a in a good month. Emily busied herself with raising their two boys, volunteering at their church and other community activities while Roger found a less wholesome outlet in Internet porn.

That was the state their marriage until that fateful day a couple of months ago when Emily's best friend Heather announced that her husband had left her for another woman. Shortly after that, Emily began asking Roger odd questions out of the blue, such as –do you still find me attractive? Are you bored?

He tried his best to reassure her that he was nothing like Heather's asshole husband, and was most definitelynotshopping around for another woman. Although, it was true, he sensed there remained a tiny shred of doubt in Emily's mind. It was around then that she suggested they celebrate their anniversary with a romantic weekend in the city.

As Roger stood at the bar waiting for Emily to return, he wondered what her idearecapturing the old excitementmeant. When he saw her emerge from the ladies room, he knew he'd find out soon enough.

"Shall we retire to our suite?" Emily smirked.

"Of course," Roger replied. After signing for the bar tab, he took her by the hand and escorted her out of the bustling lounge to the relative quiet of the lobby.

"I don't know if I can wait until we get to the room," Roger teased as they ducked into an elevator. "How about we stop this thing and have a go of it right here?"

"Mmmmm...that might be fun!" Emily purred as she nuzzled up to him. "We'd certainly give the guy monitoring the security camera a show he wouldn't soon forget."

She tossed her head back and closed her eyes. Roger eagerly plunged his tongue into her waiting mouth. They smooched and grappled like a pair of randy teenagers until the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Seconds later, they were down the hall and in their suite.

"Alright – let's get ourselves out of these clothes," Roger said as he slammed the door shut behind them.

"Me first!" Emily said coyly. She put her hands on his chest and gently pushed him down on the couch. "I wanna give you a little show."

She shoved the coffee table to the side and stood over him. There was a wanton look in her eyes as she reached behind and undid the zipper on the snug cocktail dress.

The garment slowly slid down her body to reveal the goods from a recent trip to Victoria's Secret – a lacy black bra and panties. The material was so sheer that Roger could see the outline of her nipples. As his eyes moved downward, he made out the familiar dark triangle of her bush through the panties.

"Just sit back babe – and enjoy the show!"

Roger's eyes were drawn to Emily's right hand as it slowly moved down her tummy and into her panties.

"It's okay baby...just relax...relax..." she whispered.

Roger's cock hardened as he watched Emily rub her twat without inhibition. He'd never seen her masturbate before. He assumed she did, like all women, but he'd never even heard her so much as joke about it.

"Ooooh," she moaned. "So you like watching girls play with themselves, huh?"

Roger nodded silently, unable to take his eyes off her.

"Let me give you a better view." She moaned as she slid the panties to the side.

Emily writhed and swayed as she shamelessly massaged her crotch in a firm, steady circular motion.

"You know what I'm thinking about?" She stared hard into his eyes.

"Tell me!" Roger shot back.

"I'm thinking about how much I'd like to suck your cock right now!"

Wow – dirty talk from the pastor's daughter,he thought.

It wasn't just her language that caught him by surprise. Emily had never been much of a fan of giving head. Her idea of a hummer was a workmanlike handjob delivered with an occasional flick of the tongue at the head of his cock. He got the impression she saw it as part of her wifely duty, like doing the laundry or mopping the kitchen floor.

"Well, if that's what you want..." Roger remarked as he fumbled with his pants.

Emily continued diddling herself as she slowly sunk to her knees and licked her lips.

"Mmmmm.... I'm so thirsty," she said and reached into his pants.

The next thing Roger knew, Emily had taken the full-length of his cock deep into her wet, waiting mouth.

"Ah yeah... that's it, baby," Roger said as Emily bobbed between his knees.

Damn- she's good,he thought.Where the fuck did she learn this?

She didn't so much as flinch when he grabbed a fistful of her hair and aggressively took charge.

"AH YEAH – THAT'S IT!" He roared.

Sensing he was close, Emily started working him with her hand. She pumped furiously and came up off his cock gasping for air.

"I want you to cum on my face," she sneered as she frantically jerked his cock.

That was all Roger needed to hear. At that very moment, he came so hard, he saw stars.

The first spurt landed on her cheek just below her left eye."Ooooh!"Emily let a moan that was half shock, half joy. The second shot, streamed across her face – a particularly thick gob landing in her hair.

She leaned forward, closed her eyes, opened wide and caught his final eruption in her mouth. When he thought he had nothing left, she dove down, took him back between her lips and hungrily sucked him dry.

"Mmmm...thank you, baby,"she purred as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Roger was speechless as he stared down at his wife – her makeup smeared, her hair a mess – thick, sticky cum dripping slowly down her face.

"I guess you're a little surprised, huh?" She smirked.

"W-well – kind of," he stammered. "But in a good way!"

Emily giggled mischievously as she climbed up on the sofa beside him.

"I have a little confession to make, babe," she whispered. "But you have to promise you won't get upset with me."

Roger was clueless but at that moment he would agree to just about anything. "Sure – sure – go ahead tell me!"

"Remember last month when we were having problems with the computer and you let me borrow your laptop?"

Roger nodded; he had no idea what that had to with anything.

"Well..." she continued. "I came across your porn stash."

A wave of anxiety washed over him.What the fuck,he thought.How the hell did she find that?That folder was buried deep within a series of other folders about financial stuff – the last place he'd assume she'd ever look.

He wasn't proud to admit that his tastes had gotten pretty raunchy over the years. He shuddered at the thought of what she might think.

"Don't freak out, baby," she whispered calmly. "I'll admit I was a bit shocked at first – but after a little soul searching I realized that maybe you were a little bored with how stale things had gotten, and maybe I should make an attempt to be a little more adventurous." She pulled a bunch of tissues from a Kleenex box on the end table.

Roger felt some of the anxiety melt away but he was still more than a little uneasy. He watched her daub her cum-streaked face with the wad of tissues.

"I guess that explains a lot," he said awkwardly.

"Yup! Emily snickered. "I picked up a few tricks from watching a bunch of those video files of yours. You know that old saying – men want to marry a lady but they want a whore in the bedroom?"

Roger chuckled. "Well, I'm not gonna complain. But seriously hon – I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do..."

She laughed. "We haven't gotten there yet – suckin' cock and getting a load blasted in my face was a lot more fun than I thought it would be!"

Roger smiled. "But I thought you hated that – it seemed to me that you thought that giving head was a chore!"

"Oh please!" She cut him off. "You know how I was raised! And I was worried about what you might think of me!"

"Well, I definitely think much more highly of you now than I did this morning."

"Jerk!" Emily playfully punched him in the shoulder. " Anyway..." she continued. "I think I'm holding up pretty well for a thirty-seven year old mom from the 'burbs."

"Let me tell you something, hon – you look a hell of a lot better than most women ten years younger."

"Uh-huh – yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

"Seriously! Right before we came up here, I saw a couple of guys in the bar checking you out?

"You're full of it!"

"Hell no – there was one guy staring at your ass so hard, I thought your dress was gonna catch fire! It wasn't hard to read what he was thinking!"

Emily leaned in and whispered. "Oh yeah – tell me."

Roger was feeling a rush of excitement about where the conversation was headed.

He pulled her close and whispered. "I think he would have liked to lean you over a table, pull down your panties, and fuck you in front of the whole bar."

Emily's eyes widened. "Oh my – you sound pretty turned on right now."

Roger blushed. He couldn't believe he told his wife that he entertained thoughts about watching someone else fuck her.

"Don't be embarrassed baby," she cooed. "It's just a fantasy, right?" She reached around and undid her bra. "Now let's move on over to the bed and keep this party going!"

Emily got up from the couch, casually tossed the bra on the floor and walked toward the King Size bed – her perky tits bouncing with every step.

Roger remained seated as he watched her kick off her heels and remove her panties.

"C'mon big boy! Time to give your woman some dick!" She said as she lied down on the bed and spread her legs.

Roger bolted up and walked toward her.

Emily reached down between her legs with one hand and gently massaged a bare breast with the other. "C'mon baby – get out of those clothes and climb on top of me."

Roger hastily struggled out of her clothes. He couldn't believe the hot mess fingering herself on the bed was his wife.

"I'm really digging this slutty side of you."

She wrapped her legs around him as he crawled on top of her.

"Mmmmm...anything you want, baby – just think of me as your own personal whore for the evening."

She let out a long, slow, breathy moan as he slid inside her. She smelled like sweat and cum –his cum!He found the aroma intoxicating.

"You like that don't you, you dirty girl!"

"Ooooh yeah – I love the feel of a nice hard cock in my pussy!" Her eyes were blazing. "Now why don't you give this dirty little slut what she wants!"


Roger pinned her hands to the bed and thrust into her so hard, her head almost hit the headboard.

"C'MON – FUCK ME – FUCK ME HARD!"

Roger enthusiastically obliged. He hadn't been so excited to be inside a woman since that night in Myrtle Beach when he took her virginity.

She grunted and bucked like a rutting animal as he hammered away.

"UNH-UNH-UNH-UNH-UNH!!!"

"That's it whore – let me know how much you love it!" Roger heard himself say.

"FUCK ME – FUCK ME – FUCK ME!" She yelled in rhythm to his thrusts.

Roger felt she was close but he didn't think he could hold out for her. He grabbed hold of her wrists tightly – his body spasmed and he popped off deep into her.

Exhausted and spent he rolled off his heaving wife. "I'm sorry I didn't get you off...I just couldn't hold out any longer."

"That's ok, baby, we'll have a lot more opportunities before this weekend is through." She kissed him tenderly before reaching over and turning off the lamp. "Now get a good night's rest – you're gonna need your strength."

KC_Morrow
KC_Morrow
33 Followers