Emily's New Appendage

Story Info
She becomes skilled with her dildo & not only with hubby.
1.8k words
3.76
59.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

For as long as she could remember Emily had wanted a dick. She had always wondered what it would feel like to have a dick in her panties. Not some monster cock, just a nice ordinary one 6 or 7 inches long, nicely shaped, not too fat or too thin but just right, with a nice mushroom head. She had seen many women whose full lips, gorgeous face, big beautiful tits and ample ass had turned her on. She didn't believe that she was a lesbian since she enjoyed heterosexual intercourse. Probably bisexual like, according to what she had read, a large percentage of the population. She wanted to know what it felt like to thrust a hard cock into willing pussy or asshole. She had also seen many a hunk that she would like to be fucked by or to fuck.

Maybe a strap-on was the answer. She searched online and found what looked like just the ticket. The description said it was a luscious realistic veined cock with balls. It had a mushroom head and was 7 inches long and 1 ½ inches in diameter. The picture sure looked inviting, causing a stir down below. She knew that a strap-on was nothing more than a prosthesis that one has to learn to use. If it is nothing more than an artificial body part that one has attached to their body, it will never be of much use. One has to become both physically and emotionally at one with it. She realized that it meant wearing it under her panties long enough so that she became used to what it feels like to have a dick. She knew that she would need help when it came to learning how to use her new friend. Being happily married she hoped her husband Brad would be willing to assist with the training. She would surprise him some night when they were they were in bed and see what came up. She hoped it would be his dick.

Once the strap-on arrived, it really was all it was advertised to be. She could hardy tell the difference between it and her husband's cock. In fact with her eyes closed, she doubted if she could decide between the two. Looking in the mirror, while stroking her new friend, was really turning her on. It was time to learn how to use HER DICK. The reason it was purchased was to be thrust into willing pussies and assholes, not to turn her on, although that was a nice unexpected benefit. She wondered if she really learned how to use it well, it would really seem like a part of her body. She looked forward to that happening.

One night when they were engaging in foreplay, she placed Brad's hand on the front of her panties. She had carefully concealed her dick up to this point by squeezing it between her legs. At first her husband didn't realize what he was feeling, that is until her cock sprang forth and there could be no question that he was looking at a nice hard dick. After a few moments he tentatively began stroking her member while at the same time licking his lips. Soon he was licking the pink mushroom head, it really was a realistic looking prick and judging from her husband's reaction it must feel pretty good also. Emily was really getting turned on as she watched here loving husband try to deep throat her cock. Damn, he was doing a good job of swallowing it whole.

She couldn't take any more of this as she gently began caressing her husband's buns, gradually moving toward his puckered anus. Softly running her fingers around the opening, she noticed a stirring in his dick. Applying a generous amount of lubricant to their favorite vibrator, she slowly began teasing his rear opening. Soon it began to slowly open so that she could inset an inch or so into his rectum. This was definitely having an effect on his dick as it was rapidly growing. Gradually she inserted more of the vibrator, moving it from side to side to increase the width of the opening. Applying lubricant to the head of her cock, she gently pressed against his opening. It ever so slowly opened until with a noticeable pop, the head of her cock was in. What a rush for both of them as they rested enjoying the experience. After a while his butt began pressing back indicating that he was ready for and wanted more of her dick in his ass. Slowly she pressed forward causing more of her cock to slide in. Eventually a good 3 to 4 inches were inside and they both rested relishing the erotic feeling. This seemed to be a good place to stop in their first attempt at anal sex, so reluctantly she withdrew. They agreed that they would go slowly but both of them were looking forward to their next session. Over the next few days it became quicker and easier to insert more and more of her cock in his ass. Brad was building up to where he was having very large hard erections and multiple orgasms from her dick rubbing against his male G-SPOT. Finally her husband said "Bottom Out" and she knew it was time for her to shove every last bit of her 7 inch cock into his willing asshole. She gladly obliged and repeatedly smacked her balls against his butt as she fucked him. She realized that she really was FUCKING him and felt his asshole squeezing her cock as it vibrated against her clit. Needless to say, she had a delicious orgasm just as she was graduating with a "Mistress Degree" in Straponology.

Over the next few weeks they both became more comfortable with this new aspect of their sex life. Several times she wore her dick under her panties as they were out in public. Of course, only she and her husband knew that she was "equipped". One time as they were out in a department store shopping, she spotted a negligee that she just had to have. Stepping into a dressing room she took off her clothes, including her panties, in order to try it on. Just as she was admiring herself in the mirror, the door opened and there stood a blond goddess with all the attributes that turned Emily on. The woman was obliviously flustered since she thought the room was vacant. She stared at Emily who apparently had what appeared to be very nice cock under her shear garment. The blond didn't know if it was real or not but it didn't really seem to matter to either her mouth or her pussy as both were watering.

She said, "Hi, my name is Peggy, I don't mean to be forward but please may I touch it?" This was Emily's fantasy coming to life as she took Peggy's hand and placed it on her cock.

"Please feel free to stroke it and suck it all you wish" Emily replied with her sexiest voice. As Peggy was occupied feeling her dick, Emily took the opportunity to kiss Peggy's luscious mouth sticking her tongue in as far as she could. At the same time her hands were busy with Peggy's gorgeous tits. Soon more than Peggy's hand was on her dick. She licked the head and soon was stroking Peggy's stiff dick and shoving as much as she could into her luscious mouth.

Coming up for air, she breathlessly said "Your cock is so big and beautiful. I hope you know how to use your big beautiful tool because I need to be FUCKED right now before my cunt explodes."

"Well, my husband says I'm an expert. I manage to give him multiple orgasms and I bet I could do the same for you." That was all the encouragement Peggy needed as she eagerly sat on Emily's lap and proceeded to swallow the cock with her pussy.

Twenty minutes later just as Emily's husband was about to send out a search party, she emerged from the dressing area. Shortly before Emily had appeared her husband had noticed an extremely attractive blond exiting the area. "What have you been doing in there for so long?" Brad asked.

"Did you see the blond come out just before me? It turns out she walked in on me while I was admiring how sexy my dick looked with the negligee and practically begged me to touch it. Soon she was sucking it and before long I was fucking her like a real stud. I must have been pretty good since she came at least three times and I even came several times from the vibration of my dick on my clit."

"You'll have to tell me all about it and what happened to the negligee?"

"The negligee has been left at the register as a thank you gift along with her phone number. I'll tell you all about it when we get home but she did mention that since you also love my dick that maybe we could get together for some MFM/FMF action or whatever."

All the way home both Emily and her husband were mulling over the permutations and combinations.

Several weeks later, they were out shopping again in a store that only had a unisex changing area. Emily needed to try on a blouse so she went into the changing area and opened the door to a room she believed to be empty. She was shocked when she stood face to face with a blond blue eyed hunk who had his shirt off about to try on a new shirt. He was tanned and obviously fit with six pack abs. That wasn't the only part of him that was of interest judging from the bulge in his jeans. Normally, she would have bolted from the scene but over the past several months she had changed. Unconsciously she grabbed her crotch and her dick. She definitely was thinking like a man, after all she did have a dick and knew how to use it. From the guy's looks, it appeared that although he was probably not gay, it was very possible that he was no stranger to having a dick in his ass based upon the interest in his eyes when she had grabbed her not too well concealed stiff dick. As it turned out her assumptions were absolutely correct and thirty minutes later she left a completely drained stud who several times had shot wads of cum that looked just like cream cheese icing. As she walked out to join her husband the smile on her face and the gleam in her eye said that there would be another story to share when they got home. As they left the store she said, "Honey, can we stop at a bakery, I have a serious desire for a chocolate cake with lots and lots of white cream cheese icing?"

It seems that Emily's new appendage and her obvious proficiency with it was opening all sorts of possibilities.

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers