Emily's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily gets a job at Johns Place, she thinks.
3.2k words
4.25
38.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers

This series involves reluctance, BDSM, lesbian, and group sex. The series will focus mostly on the story sometimes with little sex. If you are not a fan of these types of stories please do not read any further. It is based on no person or actual place, all names or places are not real and coincidental if they resemble anyone or place.

The first chapter I wrote after I started this as a lead in to the series to try and confuse the true intent as to how Emily came to work at Johns Place. The remainder of the series will be written in the first person and as a flashback, unless I break my own rules and include a flashback in the flashback, or a flashback in a flashback in a flashback. Enjoy.

*****

There I was, standing on the dusty road, the wind biting at my chapped lips the sun was just coming over the horizon and here I was in the middle of nowhere about to do something I never thought I would do. My black hair was a mess, there was no way I would get hired looking like this. I pulled out my compact and did what I could with my face, it was the one of the only things I had left along with a ten dollar bill wrapped around my license. I was dirty and exhausted, and haven't slept in a couple days.

I had heard about the opening from some trucker at the rest stop a few miles away where my car had been. I acted like I didn't hear his comment to me after he caught me eavesdropping on him, 'that pretty face would look good with my dick in it.' He said as I turned away and blushed. He was pretty cute but I could smell his sweat from here and those armpit stains, ewwwww.

I was sleeping in my car up until yesterday, making money by telling tourists driving through the area that my purse had just been stolen and I had nothing, they would usually just let me use their cell phone, I called my mom's number and acted like she answered, they would give me some cash to hold me over until I got home, but it was just onto another rest stop for the night and the same routine.

My once brilliant green eyes stared back at me in the mirror all red from the dust and the long walk. I was lucky to have been wearing my sneakers when my car was stolen when I was in the restroom. Everything was inside it, my keys seemed completely pointless now as my fingers touched them in my pocket. Who would want a junker car anyways?

I was hungry, nothing like losing weight when you eat one meal a day. I really didn't need to lose much, I was about 130 when I started out living day to day like this two years ago, and was probably down to 90 to 100. I could barely make it the couple miles from the rest stop to here. It hadn't been easy but I was going in and it was my only option.

The door was locked, I didn't know what to expect at 7 in the morning, it had been light for only an hour, but there were several cars in the lot. I noticed a doorbell and rang it. Still nothing. I had just about turned around to leave when someone opened the door a crack.

"What do you want" a deep voice said from the darkness within.

"Um," I managed to stammer, "my name is Emily I called a few hours ago." My voice sounded so week and timid, I tried not to look at the opening in the door.

The door slowly opened and I stepped inside there was a bar with a couple tables and a few lounge chairs. A short blonde was behind the counter to the bar with large breasts that were concealed, if you want to call it that, by a small bikini top. She glanced in my direction and then paid me little attention.

The man that let me in told me to go to the door next to the bar and knock on it. He eyed me from head to toe like I was on display for him as I walked by. The interior of the building was dark and after being in the sunlight of the desert I could barely make out anything inside. As I reached the door I knocked gently on it and waited for a reply.

"who is it?" I heard a male voice from behind the door answer, "what the fuck do you want?" I was startled by the bluntness and the hostility in the voice.

The door opened abruptly and I jumped a little and took a small step back. The man before me was around 5'8" tall, balding, and rather husky around the edges... ok, so he was fat, hadn't shaved in a couple days and smelled like 3 cartons of cigarettes. "who the fuck are you!" He demanded of me.

"Em-Emily... I called you.... Last night.... about a job"

"Yes, come in." I could see the look in his eyes, the kind of look that I've gotten since I was 14 from dirty old men just like him. I followed him into a small office and sat in the chair opposite the desk. He closed another door that lead out of the office into what looked like another small room. I catched a glimpse of what looked like security monitors. "So tell me why should I hire you? You look like shit?"

I noticed him glancing at my legs and up to my breasts. I decided to use my 36C to my advantage. I leaned forward and let him get a good look down my top, "please, I am desperate, my car was stolen and I need a really good job, I'm desperate." I was pouting to what looked like no avail. I sat back in my chair and dropped my head. I could feel his eyes burning into me, I decided to show off a little more and spread my legs apart a bit, my skirt riding up, just shy of revealing my black thong. I knew I hadn't had a change in clothes in a couple days, just walked 2 plus miles, and could feel the dirt from the desert in every pour of my body.

He leaned back and I heard his chair creaking, "well normally I wouldn't hire a girl that looks like you do right now, but I am real short today, a couple girls called off sick." I sat up in my chair at his mention of this. "and considering your circumstances it would be real unchristian of me to not let you start today as a trial."

"Oh, thank you so much, I won't disappoint you, I...."

He cut me off "but then again, it would be real un-business like of me to not see what you have to work with first."

My reaction would have won a grammy, I sat there shocked that he would want a private show. But as I sat there I regained my composure and figured I would have to be taking off my clothes anyways to make money. I really didn't think I had a problem with it until now, I have only been naked in front of someone else a couple times, and if I hesitated now then there would be no way he would let me stay. I had to do this and I had to do it now.

I stood up trying to look as confident as possible. Shot him the sexiest look that I could as I reached up and slowly slide down a spaghetti strap off my shoulder. I stepped towards him around the side of his desk, towering over him at 5'7" he looked up at me as I bent down and put my breasts inches from his face. I slowly lowered myself by bending my knees and I slide down my other strap as I coyly looked at the floor. I lowered my top over my breasts as I looked seductively back up at him. I saw his eyes light up as if he never saw a 19 year olds breasts before, and I let my hand slip to brush against my hardening nipples.

It was kind of an empowering feeling seeing the reaction that he was giving me I felt like I was in total control as I quickly stood up and took my top off over my head and turning my back towards him, looking over my shoulder back at him. I could do this I knew I could. He started to get a crooked smile as I turned back towards him and put my foot up on his desk, my skirt rose to my waist and he could see my thong. I let my hands rub my thighs slowly as I tilted my head back and closed my eyes acting like I was enjoying my display.

I was enjoying it, I convinced myself in the split second that I realized that I had to if I could really convince him that I could do good at this job. I turned my back to him again, and slowly lowered my skirt to my ankles as I bent at the waist. It felt like I could feel his drool dripping onto my thong clad ass, every guy I ever dated always wanted to see me in a thong and I knew I could get them to do anything I wanted when I was only wearing one. I raised my arms above my head and started moving to an imaginary beat swaying my ass one way and then the next. Bending at the knees I swayed my ass back towards him as I lowered myself seductively as I could think of.

Turning back around as I stood up I startled him in his chair. I could feel his erection through his sweatpants and tried not to grimace at this disgusting man who held the fate of my job in his hand. I grabbed my breasts, tilted my head back, and grinded his crotch. Pinching my nipples I looked back at him, glaring into his eyes, giving him my best I want to fuck you face right here right now faces.

I stood up and quickly lost my thong, turned and ground my ass into his crouch, my head next to his and moaning into his ear. "So... mmmmmm" I tried to sound as if I was horny as possible, "do I get the job?" My hands started to stray one to my nipple and one to my pussy. I acted like I was actually turned on by this and started to rub my clit.

I stood again and faced him shrugging my shoulders and lowering my head while looking at him. Standing there in my sneakers I felt like the most uncomfortable person in the world, yet at the same time my heart was pounding like I was having my most intense orgasm of my life.

He sat there looking at me as if he was expecting something else. After a moment his face changed to one of anger, "well, what are you waiting for?" He asked me. I looked at him dumbfounded, "what kind of fucking whore are you? Why the fuck are you not sucking my cock already!" He must have seen the surprise in my eyes when he said that as he stood up grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the door.

"Wait my clothes!" I started to protest as I fought his grasp and resisted moving.

Not letting go he turned and yelled at me, "What the fuck kind of place did you think this is? Why the fucking hell would I give you a fucking job here if you don't want to fuck? That's what the fucking customers are paying for...."

I didn't hear his next couple sentences. His firm grip of my wrist held me in place as I replayed his last sentence over and over again. "This is damn whore house" I thought to myself, "and he is going to throw me outside naked like a fucking whore."

"What the fuck? You aren't even listening to me!" He hit me. I fell against his desk knocking over several papers he had scattered there. "CLARENCE!" he yelled. The large black man that let me in came into the room. "hold this bitch down while I tell her what the fuck she is going to do here."

I couldn't see Clarence's reaction from behind the tears and my hair in my face. But I could tell he moved towards me. He picked me up and turned me around then forced me to bend over the desk as he pinned my arms down my face in his crotch, I tried to struggle but couldn't move. "She is ready for you now Mr. Furgenson." Clarence said as I felt Mr. Furgenson spread my legs apart, his dick already pushing at my pussy.

I was in shock, I am going to get raped over a desk at a whore house! Furgenson's dick was pushing into my dry pussy. "Hand me that lube Clarence, this cunt's still dry."

Clarence let go of me and I didn't try to get away, I knew it was over. A thousand thoughts went through my head at once. I didn't want to be a whore in this shit hole of a place, I didn't want to get raped in his dirty office, I needed to get money, I was going to get thrown out of here naked in the middle of nowhere after being raped, or worse dead.

Tears were streaming down my face as this Mr. Furgenson was just starting to put lube on my pussy. He thrust his cock into me. I laughed a little on the inside it couldn't have been more than 4 inches long.

"Wait...." I managed to say between sobs.

"What is it cunt, you want to beg me not to do this." Clarence laughed at what Mr. Furgenson had said.

"No, I want to do this... just... just not here." Somehow I managed to hold back my tears as I said that, and it seemed to surprise Mr. Furgenson.

"Let me tell you what, I will get Carrie to clean you up and then Clarence and I will see if you are worth the trouble."

Clarence looked at Mr. Furgenson before picking me up and throwing me out of the room, still naked. The only person there was the blonde behind the bar luckily. I figured if this was a whore house she probably is one and seen it before anyways. She rushed over to me as Clarence yelled at her "Get her cleaned up, put her in room 23."

"Hi, I'm Carrie." She managed to say as she picked me up and guided me to room 23. I was still sobbing my hair matted to my face. "Listen, it's not that bad here at Johns Place. Mr. Furgenson... well, Mr. Furgenson only fucks any girl here once and that is the first time. He is a slob and all the girls hate him. But he has connections with the sheriffs in town and is pretty immune to any law. He thinks that after the customers get the girls that they aren't good enough for him. He is a little rough, but when it is the customers you have all the power as to what happens."

I looked up at her, she was staring at me like what I would expect from a blond bimbo porn star with fake tits. What was I talking about this is a probably a blond bimbo with fake tits. "I... I..." I started to say but I was too exhausted to say a word.

Carrie was on the phone next to the bed in no time, "Alex come to room 23 right now." While Carrie was on the phone I collapsed in a chair just before she came back to me. The slight noise of the door opening was interrupted by Carrie, "new hire, go tell Mr. Furgenson that she is in no condition to... ah... start she is in bad shape. Get as much time for her as you can."

Carrie was out of the room and into the bathroom, she came back with a glass of water that I desperately needed. I looked up at her not saying anything.

"I'm Carrie... I don't know if I said that yet, but its not that bad here."

I rolled my eyes as I looked at her.

"Mr. Furgenson, well, I don't know what to tell you, act like you like him and he will treat you better. When I came here he treated me pretty much the same way at first. I was pre-med at UCLA and..."

"What?" I stammered trying to wonder why a girl that was obviously smart enough to get a great education and eventually a great job would resort to something like this.

Carrie continued, "Well I was off for the summer and money was tight I knew about Nevada and I figured I might as well try and see what I could make. I was brought up by pretty liberal parents and sex was just second nature to me. I got here and started to make really good money, so much that when I went back to school I had more money than my friends. I came back the next summer and never left. Sometimes I regret it, but that is usually when a girl like you comes in." She sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders and a hand on my thigh.

I started to cry again as she carried me to the bathroom and started the shower. I was in no condition to stand and she laid me in the bottom as the warm water ran down my naked body.

She left briefly and returned in mid sentence like I could hear her over the shower "...your clothes, she is putting them in the wash. How did you manage to get so dirty coming here darling?"

"My car... I..." I broke down crying as Carrie looked at me. Without hesitation, she stripped down and climbed in and held me against her breast as I cried. I didn't even care what she was doing just that she was there and I finally had human contact that cared, something that I haven't had ever before in my life. I lifted my head to kiss her on the lips, my first kiss with another woman, and put my head down and cried again. Our bodies soaked under the warm shower and she was holding me as I cried out the 19 years of my life.

I don't know how long it was until Carrie got me out of the shower dried off and into bed, as she was about to leave I grabbed her arm, did my best to look her in the eye with every bit of my remaining energy. "I'm Emily by the way. Thank you." A single tear was all I had left as I fell asleep. I was only aware that Carrie was gone a couple of minutes and she was back and slept with me holding me tight.

s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers