Emily's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Further exploits of an exhibitionist college girl.
5.8k words
4.75
24.6k
2
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
249 Followers

Once again, the day dawned, or at least I opened my eyes to, a glorious sunny day which instantly put a huge smile on my face!

I stretched like a languid kitten and enjoyed the feeling of, for once at least, not waking and jumping out of bed to the drudgery of choosing and then donning a set of clothes.

I stared out the window at the tree and listened to the birds singing away, calling their mates and marking their territory. Behind the tree, with some parts hidden by it's spreading branches, stood the house with the inquisitive teen that I'd encountered yesterday evening.

I decided to play a little, feeling a little wicked, and got out of bed and went to the window, picking up a hair brush on the way.

Looking across our gardens, I couldn't be sure today that the boy would once again be spying on me because his side of the house was in shade while mine was emblazoned by the rising sun. I took it that he probably was, we're all creatures of habit after all and I knew he'd be up for school due to his age unless his sixth form classmates had arranged something else for the day.

I made my way to the window and stood before it, the window sill coming just above my knees (it was an old Edwardian house with long windows, almost floor to ceiling) and stretched again, then began to brush my hair while looking out over the garden.

Using both hands, one on the brush and the other following it down over my hair to smooth it, I'd opened up the whole front of my body to his gaze. The thought of him standing in his own room with his binoculars glaring down upon my unadorned body was turning me on, and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. After a few minutes, I couldn't keep it up any more without touching myself.

I stopped brushing my head hair and instead swapped to brush my trimmed bush instead, brushing from bottom to top of my pubic region. The brush did the final deed and I had to turn and resume my place on the bed where I masturbated to the thought of him (whoever 'he' was) doing the same with an image of me in his mind.

I dragged my fingernail over my lips from bottom to top, where my nail caught the tip of my now extended clitoris. I flicked it and it made me jump in pleasure, and I rubbed it with my finger while my other hand moved through the trimmed hair of my pubis, up over my hips, over the flatness of my stomach and on to my lower breasts, where I followed the curve of each breast in turn until, one hand busy on my pussy and the other busy with my breasts and nipples I reached a wonderful, rippling orgasm that rolled over and over me for at least 3 minutes while my fingers were still busy with my lips and clitoris.

It was the sort of orgasm that almost immediately sent you to sleep had it been evening, but I could afford no such pleasure and had to rise again to take my normal morning shower.

I went across the landing to the shower and found Dad had beaten me to it, damn it!

"Good morning Dad, is it nice in there?" I said as I entered the bathroom.

"Emily, I'm in the shower here - do you mind?"

"I can see that Dad, which is just where I was going, are you going to be long and if so, is there enough room in there for me too do you think?"

"Emily!" he said, partly in shock and partly surprised at how forward I was being with him.

"Dad, if we're all going swimming on Sunday together, will we use one changing room or will we split up into male/female rooms?"

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Never mind that silly, just answer the question will you?"

"When we used to go there, or any other naturist venue come to that, we'd all use one or the other, so there were men and women in both changing rooms; but I still don't see the relevance of the question."

"We'd both be in the same shower then, won't we? So what difference?" I asked.

"Well, none I suppose, but it'll be a little close in here with two of us won't it?"

"Cosy, Daddy, Cosy. Now move up a little!" I said, opening the cubicle door and stepping in with him.

I did my hair and all the other necessaries while he shaved and when I'd done I said, "Turn around Daddy, I'll do your back for you." and pulled at his arm to turn him.

I took a big splodge of his shower gel in my hand and started to wash his back, starting at the shoulders. I'd never realised it before, but for a man of just over 40 years of age he was surprisingly hard and muscley. Washing him like this was turning me on and I was enjoying the feel of his body under my hands.

I moved down his back and washed all around his waist, then because I'd been enjoying the feel of him under my hands and the sight of him and his nice firm buns under my gaze, I chanced my arm a little and moved on down to his buttocks, massaging each lovely round orb with the gel and noticed he was breathing harder and he'd leaned against the shower stall wall, his head resting on it.

"Emily - I think you'd better stop that now before all this goes too far, don't you?"

I stopped massaging his body and turned him around to be confronted by what I'd by now expected, a raging hard-on!

"That looks like it needs taking care of Daddy, do you mind if I do?" and, without waiting for an answer, I wrapped my hands around it, and yes it did need both of mine to cover it from root to tip!

"Emily - as much as I'd like to say yes, this is wrong Darling, you're my daughter and we shouldn't even be in the same shower together really, let alone you doing this. We have to stop!"

"It's not doing any harm Daddy, let me relieve you, you'll feel much better for it afterwards - you can't go all day without doing something for him can you?" I asked, rhetorically.

He just put his head back and allowed me to continue.

I rubbed the palm of my hand gently over the tip of his penis, making use of of his pre-cum lubrication to smooth the path of my hand while with the other I pushed his foreskin back and forth along his rigid shaft.

I used the tip of my finger to explore his hole while I continued to masturbate him.

I leaned my head against his chest while enjoying the sight and feel of his body beneath me. After a few moments I tipped my head back, looking up at him with his eyes closed, enjoying, apparently, my ministrations.

I reached up and kissed him softly on his lips. "I love you Daddy!" I said, and he gripped me around the waist and kissed me back hard, while I continued to massage his lovely cock with my hands. I didn't resist and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on mine and his tongue exploring inside my mouth, and I had to concentrate hard to keep up the rhythm of my hands on his cock.

After only a few seconds I felt him tense up and then his cock exploded in my hand. I continued to pump him while his sperm ejaculated all over my stomach and was washed away by the water from the shower.

When he'd come down from his orgasm, still with his arms around my waist and my hands cupping his testicles, he kissed me gently and said, "Emily - this is so wrong - you're my daughter and we shouldn't be doing this love."

"Shut up and enjoy it Daddy, this isn't incest is it - I've only given you a massage after all!"

"Maybe not - at least not yet - but it's still wrong isn't it."

"So is war, but the human race seems destined, one way or another, to do it's best to exterminate itself - this is nothing in comparison, so let's just enjoy it while we can shall we? Now come on, my turn, wash my back for me will you Daddy?"

"You're incorrigible you naughty little minx, turn around then."

I turned and he gently washed my back, paying particular attention to the area around my waist and under my arms, teasing the sides of my breasts as he stroked my skin with his expert hands, until I took them in mine and brought them around me, placing them on my breasts. His hands stopped moving for a moment and then I encouraged him to massage my breasts. He didn't seem to need any further prompting and started to tweak my nipples, which were hard and extended and had been digging into the palms of his hands when I'd pressed them against me. He moved one hand down over my stomach, down below my hips and then he touched the top of my pussy where my clitoris was standing to attention, forcing itself out from beneath its hood and waiting expectantly for his attention.

As soon as he touched me there I tensed up. He stopped moving and I turned my head towards him and managed to reach his lips for another kiss.

"Keep going Daddy, please don't stop now!" I breathed into his mouth.

He rubbed his finger around the nub of my clitoris and moved his other hand to stroke my swollen labia, teasing out my inner lips until finally entering me with his fingers.

Now I could feel his cock, once again hard and digging into my buttocks and back it was so long! It felt deliciously warm against me and I couldn't resist his or my resolve not to take this to the ultimate level and needed to feel him buried deep inside me.

I stood up on tip-toe, arched my back and tried to get his engorged cock into my pussy, but couldn't quite manage it without his help as he was too tall and his erection was between us, pointing to the ceiling.

"Put it inside me Daddy - please!" I begged him.

"It's not right Emily - however much I'd like to - it's not right."

I wasn't in the mood for such niceties right now and reached around behind me, grabbed his cock and pulled it down so that I could now back onto it and I impaled myself on his hardness.

God it felt sooooo good!

I stayed still for a few moments, enjoying the way his hot and pulsing member was filling every inch of me and, most delicious of all, at this angle was pressing gorgeously against my G Spot.

I moved back and forth along its length, all resistance by him now a thing of the past, and in a few minutes I was coming on him, squirting my orgasm down the length of his shaft and pressing myself onto him afraid to loose the feeling of his penis deep inside me. As I pushed back, his cock started to jerk again with the convulsions of yet another ejaculation of hot sperm. I was so surprised that he could come twice in such quick succession, but didn't complain, instead moving slowly on him as we enjoyed our joint orgasm.

When we'd recovered, I pulled off him and once again turned to him. I looked right into his eyes and said, "Daddy, I do love you you know - and don't be guilty about this - it's only society that says it's wrong - and I'm sure we both enjoyed what we've done - so please, for me, be happy for us? I know I am for sure."

While he was looking down at me I took another slug of his shower gel and proceeded to wash his manhood so that it was clean and fresh for another long day. He reciprocated and washed my sex too while we continued to stare into each others eyes.

We turned off the shower, towelled ourselves dry and applied the necessary toiletries, then I took him by the hand and we went downstairs to Mum.

I let go of Dad and went over to hug my Mum. I kissed her too, and not really a mother/daughter kiss but stopping short of being sexual, and said, "'Morning Mum. I love you!"

With a surprised look on her face she responded, "And I love you too Darling, and good morning to you both."

"I'm glad to see your in proper uniform this morning, did you tell Dad about Gerry coming to see you last night and that you were naked when he came?"

"Yes, she did," Dad answered for her, "and I was so proud of her that she didn't run off to get dressed!"

"It wasn't a conscious thing to stay naked with him, I'd just forgotten that I was nude, that's all." she said in her, to her mind, defence, while clearly Dad and I were proud of her for not dressing in front of a stranger.

"Emily, she can say that all she likes, but I know better, after all, I enjoyed the benefits of her increased libido afterwards, so she clearly enjoyed being naked in front of him!" Dad offered.

"Dennis - that's supposed to be private!" she blushed.

"I think, Mary, that as far as Emily is concerned such privacy is no longer important, and we should share our love for each other with her, don't you?"

"Well if you say so Dennis, I suppose. Things have changed so much around here over the last few days I'm having trouble keeping up!" she said, the blush in her cheeks and breast receding and a smile playing at her lips.

She moved over to Dad and gave him a hug, putting her hands around his waist and onto his pretty little butt-cheeks, giving them a playful squeeze.

I went over to join in and make it a group hug, squeezed one of Dad's cheeks and one of Mum's (she jumped a little when I did but didn't stop me, so I edged my fingers closer to her pussy lips and still she didn't object, but instead pressed back against my hand a little) and said, "I think I like my new family Mum, Dad." and kissed each of them in turn.

"As enjoyable as this is, you two, we need to get on don't we. Breakfast is ready and we've all got things to do today, so come on!" she said, patting our bums and squeezing us to her.

We jabbered on about all sorts of things while we ate and I took a chance and asked Mum if she'd be getting dressed today. She said she had to go to the local shop, just in the next street, for some milk, but otherwise hadn't thought to. I encouraged her to go naked to the shop but she just blushed and said she couldn't possibly do that. I felt a lack of commitment in that statement, so I'd have to explore that again later!

All too soon, it was time for my taxi. I heard the horn outside and asked Mum if she'd grab my bag from my room while I brushed my hair in the lounge and kissed Daddy goodbye for the day, and being in a really naughty mood stroked his dick as I did, saying 'Love you Daddy', and met her at the front door. I pulled the proffered dress through the handle of my bag, slung the ensemble over my shoulder and opened the door.

I pulled Mum to me, kissed her cheek, "Love you Mum, see you later." and left her standing naked in the doorway while I walked down the path to the waiting car.

As I got in I looked back at my front door fully expecting Mum to have closed it and gone back to her chores, but to my huge joy she was still standing in the doorway, in full view of me and the taxi driver, and she waved at me.

I waved back and closed the door, then we were off for another day. I wondered what else it would have in store for me - 'cause I thought it had had enough in it for one day already!

"Where am I taking you Emily?" the driver asked, and I turned to look at her.

"Barry College please" I said, and put my bag on the floor between my feet and pulled the safety belt on, placing it comfortably between my breasts.

"I was told I'd be picking a naked girl this morning, I thought they were pulling my leg, and said about Gerry being her personal driver this week! Why are you naked anyway, and do you go to college like that, I see you have a dress with you, do you intend to wear it?

Answering each of the three questions in turn I said, "I'm naked because I love to be naked; I may or may not, depending on how I feel about it; and I don't know yet. I think that answers them all doesn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose it does. Not much filling in there though is there. And I'm Eryl by the way, pleased to meet you." she replied.

"And I'm Emily; Hi."

My attention moved back now to what I'd done this morning with Daddy. Deep down, I knew it was supposed to be wrong, but at the time it just seemed to me to be the most natural thing to do. I hadn't intended it when I got in the shower with him, but it just happened and I didn't do anything to stop it. The taboo about incest, to be absolutely exact about it, was all to do with procreation - having offspring - which stand a big chance of being abnormal. But there wasn't any chance of that happening; I'm on the Pill, even though I don't have a regular boyfriend. The rest was just sex wasn't it? Yes. The rest was just sex. It may or may not happen again, but I wouldn't mind at all if it did - I'd enjoyed it while it was happening and felt no guilt about it, even though it was taking up my attention at that moment. No, I wasn't going to worry about it - but I also wouldn't stop it happening again, should the occasion 'arise', as it were.

I settled back into the seat with a sigh of satisfaction and felt very comfortable with about life for once.

"Don't you get worried about being molested going about like that?"

The question burst into my musings and, almost without thinking and while looking out of the window at the world going by, I replied, "No, I'm not worried - I'm just enjoying the feeling of freedom that I've been experiencing instead."

"So... what about other people being naked, do you mind that?"

She had my attention now I suppose. "No, I wouldn't mind that at all, why, do you want to strip off now too?"

"I'd never given it a thought before now, but I don't think I could do it - I'm way too nervous and body conscious to do that."

"Your loss I suppose. You don't know what your missing 'till you've tried it do you." I rhetorically replied.

"So you wouldn't be bothered if I stripped then; despite how gruesome a sight I'd be?"

"That's only your opinion - I don't think you're gruesome, I think your quite pretty actually, and no of course I wouldn't be bothered."

She was quiet for a while and I mused further on the day ahead. I was looking forward to seeing Gerry again, and this time in a social sense. I wanted to get to know him more, and hoped to get my hands on him a bit more to! I mean, it's not often you come across a body like that and one shouldn't let it get away; but aside from the looks, he'd turned out to be a much rarer creature in this day and age. He was a gentleman, and I think that was his biggest appeal, bigger even than an adorable body!

I realised that I had a huge smile on my face, thinking about him, and I let out a little sigh of satisfaction.

The car stopped and I absent-mindedly offered Eryl my fare, but she'd taken off her seat belt and was opening the door. I realised then that we'd stopped at a lay-by about half way to college. Intrigued, I just sat and watched.

She got out of the car and took off her blouse and skirt, throwing them into the back of the car, then quickly dropped her knickers and threw them in too before alighting once more, where she then removed her bra and put that in back too.

"You didn't have to do that for me Eryl, you don't have anything to prove you know." I said, and knew I wasn't being supportive like Gina had been with me, but I had too much on my mind for myself today, what with this morning and Daddy to cope with and looking forward to tonight's date with Gerry to contemplate.

"I didn't do it for you; you've intrigued me and I wanted to experience it for myself, since you said you didn't mind me stripping too."

She now had my full attention, even if I did have to force my other thoughts from my mind for a while, so I asked, "And how does it feel?"

"Weird, actually; frightening, exhilarating, stimulating - wow! I can't believe I'm sitting in my car in broad daylight completely naked. God - I feel so nervous!

"What type of good nervous, frightened nervous? Just good? sexy?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, yes, yes and very yes!" she answered with a big smile on her face.

"I'm glad that you feel that way, enjoy it while it lasts, because you'll have to get dressed again in a few minutes when you drop me off at the college, that is if we can get back on the road, that is!" I joked back at her.

Eryl laughed, apologised and started the engine, pulling quickly back into the flow of traffic that seemed oblivious of our nakedness.

Now I was able to take in her body properly. She was taller than she seemed to be while sitting in the car, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, about my height, fuller breasts, 36D I guessed, which drooped more than mine but still looked firm and hung nicely on her chest. She had a slim waist, wide hips with no fat on her tummy, or anywhere else actually, and she had a shaved pussy, which drew my gaze and attention.

GinaWill
GinaWill
249 Followers
12