Emily's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to college, and through determination and the courage that could fuck a horse, she became the only female doctor in town. Emily always liked her town, and she kind of made a promise to stay. She was working in her office when there was a commotion outside one day.

Emily White was still as beautiful as ever. But her hair was pulled back into a conservative bun, and she was wearing a white sweater over a flowered dress. She was writing in her journal about how she missed the touch of a man and how long it had been. She did have an intense relationship with another girl at her college, but it just wasn't the same.

She looked up into a strangely familiar, handsome face. Emily jumped up and ran towards Roy. "Oh Roy! I'm so glad to see you," she kissed him deeply.

Roy looked into her deep brown eyes and melted. "I'm glad to see you too Em," he couldn't hide the infectious smile that pried his lips apart. He hugged her tightly, and smelled her hair.

They sat down and caught up. After Roy left, he went farther west, eventually settling in Utah. He was on his last swig of water in his canteen when he saw something glittering in the rocks. He picked it up, it wasn't gold or silver. He took it to get it analyzed. It was Uranium.

Roy didn't know what Uranium was, but he made a fortune on his mine. The government bought it outright, he was rich. He went back to find the girl of his dreams.

Roy got on his knees, took out a box, and opened it. Inside, sparkles danced off the biggest diamond Emily had ever seen. "Emily, if you will have me, will you be my wife?" He knew her enough to know that she may like him, but she may not want a husband. He was on pins and needles as she replied.

"Oh Roy, of course I'll marry you." Emily cradled his head in her hands and kissed his forehead, sniffling back a tear. "Just one thing. What's your last name?"

The End