Emily's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started where he had left off, working down from her shoulders. He rubbed the plant across her collarbone, and delicately moistened her neck with the substance. She opened her towel one final time for the day, finally getting to do so on purpose. The timing was perfect as he moved his healing touch down to her breasts. He caressed each, massaging the aloe essence into the delicate skin, while planting soft kisses on the treated portions.

Emily felt herself move towards ecstasy as he moved from her breasts across the rest of her body. He skin sang with pleasure at his touch. His reverential motions reminded her of the divinity within her own body. Her flower dripped with nectar as he finished her stomach and moved down, but instead of touching her there he turned and worked on her legs starting at her feet.

Don't you dare tease me. Emily could barely take it as he used the aloe to worship her calves, patiently moving on to her thighs. Unable to resist, she reached a hand under his swim trunks, and gasped. The cock she felt there was thick. Even at half-mast her hand could barely reach around it. Sitting up, she pulled down his trunks as he finished the job, covering her whole front in the healing substance.

Finally, he turned to face her, cock growing to epic proportions. Even with two hands this is more than I can hold. Still, she didn't need to. The simple vision of Emily's perfect body made Dan's member rock hard.

Done with foreplay, Dan lept between her legs. He spread her open with a quick motion while he penetrated her in one heroic thrust. Even with her pussy soaking wet, she still took a moment to accommodate the massive erection. Her body stretched, she felt filled and consumed like she had never felt before, and then he started rocking.

Folding her flexible legs up by her head, he penetrated her with long, hard thrusts that reached to her very core. The movements rocked the bed almost off its hinges as they thrashed and made love like animals. The scent of their pheromones coupled with the primal stickiness of the aloe gave an exotic feel of escape that Emily could never have imagined a day ago.

Switching gears, Dan lowered himself and took each of her nipples into his mouth. The kisses and gentle sucking sensations gave Emily pure joy as she felt his cock stretch and pleasure her beyond belief.

Finally, he held her close. Their bodies pressed against each other. He felt her breasts rock against his body while she felt his muscles hold and secure her with a primal yet trustworthy force. Emily could feel a climax rising through her. He ground his pubic bone against her clit as he fucked her deeply and completely. The pleasure built, and Emily began to flex her kegels, grabbing his massive cock with her pussy, and building the pleasure through her own G-spot. She shuddered and her eyes rolled back into her head as her entire being gave itself over into orgasm.

Whether it lasted seconds or years Emily had no idea, but when she came to she saw her Adonis making love to her with renewed force. She could read the ecstasy in his face as she held hs entire body and will captive in the folds of her flesh.

He let out a long groan before pulling out. Her pussy lips followed and longed for his cock to retun as he spoke the first words the room had heard since they began to touch each other. "Hold on, I want this to last."

Emily ached to be filled by him, to feel him shudder in ecstasy inside her, but he crept down to even hs face with her flower, and soon all of her aches were replaced with moans of pleasure. She moaned as he licked into and around her slit. He moved his tongue up to her tender clit, and the pleasure flowered so suddenly she grabbed and pulled a handful of his thick brown, almost black hair. If it hurt him, he never gave any indication, instead he worshipped her divine flesh from his place between her legs. He licked, sucked, and rolled her clit around with his tongue. She grabbed her heaving breasts as the hurricane intensified between her legs. She bucked and torqued her body, every inch of her at his beck and call.

Finally, she felt her next orgasm coming. She couldn't contain herself as her moans turned into screams of joy. She thrashed and screamed and even sang as her body gave itself to pleasure. The entire floor of the hotel heard every second of her orgasm.

When it subsided Emily lay panting on the bed. Her body was spread out in a lovely, sweaty mess. Her hair was on end. Every nerve in her soaked pussy felt elevated. She felt simultaneously electrified and exhausted as Dan positioned between her trembling legs. He grinned.

"My turn now."

Emily reached down and touched the swollen head. She felt chills of anticipation thinking of it inside her, but she was utterly spent, unable to move. Dan didn't care. He held her hips in his hands and penetrated her. His cock filled her entirely, it took over her consciousness. He entire body shut down as all she could feel was the giant phallus inside her. She could feel every contour and vein of it, her inner walls were so sensitive.

Dan picked up his intensity. He rammed and drilled into her, using her exhausted body as a rag doll for his pleasure. His hips thrashed and pushed. Her breathing turned to squeals and moans of pleasure as she felt his cock and watched him lose himself in her body. The perfection of the moment overwhelmed her, and finally she could see him begin to tense and stiffen.

His mouth opened in a silent scream as he convulsed in orgasm. Emily's hypersensitive vulva felt every pulse of his cock. She felt the firehose of cum shoot through into her, fill her with sloshing liquid. Dan pulled out of her, his cock still spewing. Hot semen cascaded over her, covering her breasts and face. Seeing her covered, Dan plunged back inside her, his cock still hard. He collapsed to the side of her as his cock pumped the last drops of his cum into Emily's loving pussy.

Emily felt total satisfaction watching him pant and gasp beside her. She said nothing, nothing needed to be said, but instead she looked into his eyes and they both laughed. He pulled out of her and she felt one last shudder of pleasure before he crashed onto his back in exhaustion.

If Emily had ever felt this alive, she couldn't remember when. Parched and thirsty, she staggered to her feet, and walked towards the door. As soon as she looked towards her destination, she broke out laughing. There, with almost no shame whatsoever, stood the hotel concierge, room service, and several of what must have been hotel guests. In the back, she spotted the same creepy fucker with the camera.

This time though, she couldn't have cared less. Her world was perfect. All she had to do was grab her key card and usher these people out of it.

As she shook her head and pretended to be angry with them all, the cameraman was the last to leave. She looked back, and saw Dan passed out in exhaustion on the bed. She considered what a sight she must look. Pussy gaping and dripping, her face and swaying breasts completely covered in his seed.

The camera guy still said nothing, he just crouched and turned the lens up at her.

She stepped forward and her legs spread apart. A giant glop of cum dropped out of her just as Click!...Chhhh, the camera went off. The creep gave her an evil smirk.

"Gimme that." Emily snatched the camera before he could react, and slammed the door in his face.

She turned back towards the room. This vacation is going to be excellent.

The End!

If you're here. Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think, and I should keep writing.

12