Emily's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusive1
allusive1
100 Followers

She laughed delightedly, but her mirth at his tattoo quickly turned to lust as she got a close-up look at his magnificent butt. She bent over and nipped him on his tattoo.

Another animal rumble came from his throat. He whirled and picked her up, both hands under her ass. He set her on the counter. Her legs spread on either side of his hips. He pulled the clip from her hair, tugging a bit as it caught on a few strands. She whimpered in both pain and desire and melted into his arms. Her long curls swung free down her back. Her lips sought his and they kissed passionately, both of them running their hands over each other's bodies.

He could smell her female musk. Her bush was neatly trimmed. He was about to go down on her, but she had other ideas. She had the condom out in her hands already, and she grabbed his cock. Her fingers felt fantastic as she unrolled it, sheathing his shaft. He groaned again in her ear and she answered with a mewling cry. She sounded almost distraught.

Emily's whole body trembled with need as she took his cock and guided it into her oh-so-ripe pussy. She was desperate for his hard cock to be in her. It had been so long. When she felt his granite shaft parting the lips of her labia and pushing into her pussy, she orgasmed immediately, a long, intense, shuddering orgasm. She felt her juices gush out and soak her butt. Oh sweet bliss!

He heard liquid splashing on the floor and wondered if she'd peed. She continued to scream in ecstasy, her face scrunched, her eyes squeezed tight. Is she orgasming already? He felt her pussy clenching around his cock. Hard.

"Fuck! You feel good!" he gasped.

She managed to get a foot onto the towel rack and used it as leverage to buck into him. He slammed back into her, catching a rhythm, fucking her hard and slow. She seemed to have recovered from her initial seizure. Her face was calmer, but still flushed with lust. He felt her muscles start to tense up again. He quickened the pace slightly and she orgasmed again. At least he thought she did. She cried out and her pussy clenched and juiced. My God, this woman can cum!

He prided himself on his control. Usually he could hold his orgasm off for quite a while, pleasuring his partner, varying the tempo of his fucking to the maximum satisfaction of both. But her reaction was quickly driving him toward release again. Her pussy squeezed and eased and squeezed again—tightly. Her mewling sounds were frantic. He could not stop himself from picking up the pace, driving into her faster, harder, deeper.

Oh my God! Unbelievable! Emily thought. She'd orgasmed almost continually from the moment his cock entered her. She hadn't known that was possible. When she felt him getting close, she was rocked by yet another strong orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, Josh!" she screamed. That sent him cascading over the edge. Once more his orgasm caught him by surprise. He thrust into her hard. Her pussy muscles convulsed around his straining member and they both released. Their cries of ecstasy mingled together as they came. His world darkened with the intensity of the sensations. Sperm shot up his cock as his hips rocketed against her. Sweet Jesus!

He stilled, moaning into her ear in relief.

Her orgasm was followed by aftershocks, little spasms of pleasure that caused her to shudder and moan.

They were both breathing hard and covered with sweat. He kissed her, gently now. They smiled at each other.

"I hope these rooms are soundproof," he said. They both laughed.

"Fuck, Emily, that was fucking totally fucking awesome! I'm sorry I was so quick."

"Yes it was... unbelievable. I have no complaints." She sighed in contentment.

He slowly pulled his now mostly limp cock out of her, being careful not to lose the condom. Once he was fully out, he threw it in the garbage. His genitals and legs were soaked and the floor underneath them was wet.

"Did you pee?" he asked. "It's okay if you did," he added quickly.

"I don't think so," she said. "I just came a bunch! God, you felt fantastic, Josh. I would not have dreamed it could be so good."

She was still reclined on the counter, seeming very relaxed. Her mascara was smudged below her eyes, but she looked ravishing. Josh thought maybe he'd wake up from this dream soon and discover that he had just soiled his sheets.

"Shower?" he asked.

"Mmmhmm." She didn't stir.

He turned on the water and adjusted it until the temperature was perfect. Reaching out a hand to her, he helped her off the counter and led her into the shower. It was just as nice as he had imagined. He washed his hair, but she piled hers on top of her head, pinning it somehow, saying she didn't want it to be wet all evening and she didn't have the product here to deal with washing it.

They lathered each other lovingly. His cock was still semi-hard, and he imagined that it would always be so while she was near. They dried each other off. She seemed subdued but happy. They kept smiling at each other and stealing small kisses.

She put on the new bustier and the matching panties and paraded back and forth for him while he sat naked on the bed. His cock hardened and he would have been ready to go again if she hadn't reminded him that they were out of condoms. God, she was hot!

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" she asked, combing her long locks with her fingers.

"You're buying. Why don't you pick?" He was sure he didn't go to the same places she did.

"What kind of food do you like? French? Seafood?"

"I'm not picky really. I'm fine with hotdogs."

"We're not getting hotdogs!" She laughed, her small lines crinkling around her eyes. "How about 'The Palace Kitchen'? It's close. The food's good. They don't take reservations so getting in won't be a hassle. There might be a bit of a wait, but on Friday night we'd wait anywhere."

"That's fine." He'd seen The Palace, but he'd never been in it.

She disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door. He dressed for dinner, glad that he had the dry shirt to wear. He didn't feel like putting on his less-than-clean boxers after taking a shower, so he went commando. He didn't think she'd mind.

She dabbed away the mascara that was smudged under her eyes with a clean tissue. Stepping back, she looked at herself in the mirror in her new bustier and panties. Very nice! She turned sideways, admiring her newly sculpted biceps.

She had always kept herself reasonably fit, working out several times a week since she was in her twenties, but after Ben died, she really stepped it up. Now she worked out every single day, usually for at least an hour. It kept her from wallowing in sorrow. The endorphins lifted her mood and the resulting muscle tone didn't hurt either. She looked better than ever. In her twenties she had been stick-skinny. Now she had some great curves. She smiled to herself as she finished getting dressed.

#

Outside it was bitterly cold. The wind was blowing and the cold rain had turned to sleet. Both of them immediately pulled their hoods over their heads. Luckily The Palace Kitchen was only a few blocks away. They ran most of the way there, holding hands and laughing.

The wait would be twenty minutes—not too long. They made their way to one of the bars and stood at the railing as all the barstools were full. Josh immediately liked the vibe of the restaurant. The artwork was interesting: a huge mural along one wall depicted what seemed to be a renaissance-era feast scene. The crowd was mixed: some people wore business attire, some were dressed very casually, while others were ready for a night on the town.

They had not even had a chance to order a drink when a table opened up for them. Their waiter, a very friendly, young gay man, was obviously quite smitten with Josh. He did not snub Emily, though, so that was alright.

Josh ordered the grilled pork, and Emily had a salad and the cheese plate. After checking with Josh, she also ordered a bottle of red wine for them. When it arrived, Josh didn't like it; it was too bitter. He didn't normally drink wine. Emily seemed to like it, so he sipped his slowly but mostly drank water. That was fine with him. He was still feeling the effects of the Paradigm Shift, and his focus now was on having awesome sex, not on drinking.

Her phone rang and she pulled it out to see who was calling. She had an expensive-looking Windows Mobile phone.

"Sorry--let me just answer this. Work stuff." she said. She texted for awhile, then shut the ringer off and put her phone back in her purse.

"You're on-call on Friday nights?" he asked.

"I'm always on-call—it's Microsoft! Anyway, my boss is used to me working all the time. I just set his expectations that I'd be busy for the rest of the evening."

"Good."

He smiled at her disarmingly and her heart began to pound again. I can't wait to get you back to the room!

Their conversation was occasionally awkward, but they glowed in the aftermath of good sex and the promise of more. They exchanged lots of flirtatious smiles.

Emily brought up her kids. They were so much a part of her life that she couldn't really talk about herself without including them. She explained that she had a twelve-year-old daughter and a ten-year-old son.

He was blown away, but tried to hide it. "You must have been really young when you had your first," he said.

"Not so much."

He revised his opinion of her age upwards by five years. My God, I'm closer in age to her kids than I am to her! This didn't change the fact that she was the sexiest woman he'd ever been with.

Outside the sleet turned into snow. Big fat flakes drifted slowly down and started to stick to the parked cars.

They finished up with coffee. They hadn't finished their bottle of wine, but the waiter replaced the cork and brought them a brown paper bag to carry it in.

She paid the bill with her debit card again. He didn't see how much it was, but plenty he was sure. His meal had been twenty-four dollars and the bottle of wine could not have been cheap. He felt vaguely guilty. Maybe I'll have her over to my place and cook for her to make this up. No, Dude, she's just using you for sex for tonight. She's not going to want to come over to your crummy little pad.

Outside the wind had died down. They walked slowly, hand-in-hand, reveling in the novelty of the snow. It rarely snowed in Seattle.

He checked his phone. He'd turned the ringer off, but now he saw that his brother had called him several times. Damn, what does he want?

"Uh, I need to make a call," he said apologetically.

"Sure, of course."

He dialed and soon heard his brother's "Yo, dude! Where are you?"

"I'm downtown."

"Who with? What are you doing?"

"I'm hangin'." Josh did not feel like going into detail with his brother right now.

"Dude, you're not getting into trouble are you? Who are you with?"

"I'm cool. Look, I gotta go. Did you need something?"

"Josh, don't be gettin' all shit-faced. You can't afford to get arrested again."

"It's all legal." Except for the under-aged drinking. And, it's none of your business.

"You have a job interview in the morning, right?"

"Yep. Eleven am. I'll be there. Uh, I won't likely be home tonight though."

"What? Dude..."

"I'll see you tomorrow, David. Bye."

"Wait—Josh!"

He hung up and turned the phone off. Emily was looking at him curiously.

"My brother. He worries about me." The conversation with his brother had irked him. He just wants his rent money. He needs to get off my fucking case!

"Do you mind if I smoke?" He had already pulled out his pack. Only four left. Shit!

Yes, I do. "No, go ahead."

He offered her one and she declined.

Damn! Now he's going to taste like cigarettes. Well, can't have everything, Emily. He still has a damn fine cock, and that is not going to taste like cigarettes.

He was smiling at her though, and her heart melted. She returned his smile and he pulled her close, his arm around her waist. She snuggled into him.

She had been leading, and now he noticed they were in front of Bartell's drugstore. She obviously intended to go in, but he still had a half a cigarette. They paused in front of the store. He took a couple more drags, then dropped the cigarette onto the sidewalk and ground it out with his foot.

When he glanced up at her, she was frowning at him.

What the hell does she expect me to do? Go hunting for a God-damned garbage can?

That was exactly what she had wanted him to do. There was a garbage can on the next corner. She said nothing, and they went into the store, shivering as the warm air greeted them, chasing the cold away.

She got a basket and wandered around the store. She let him pick out the condoms. She added a waterproof mascara and package that held two disposable tooth-brushes. "Anything else?" she asked.

He shook his head.

She paid $23.42 with her debit card. How much money has she spent tonight? Four-hundred dollars maybe—with the hotel room—probably more than $500? Damn, that's more than a month's rent for me!

As they walked the half-block to their hotel, both of them were filled with delicious anticipation.

Her new panties were sopping already. She had been juicing onto them throughout dinner. She could not wait to get that hard cock back inside her. Damn, he was fine!

No sooner had they closed the hotel room door behind them, than he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. His mouth covered hers. Fiercely. Aggressively.

Her body responded with a wave of heat. A whimper of desire came out of her mouth and she kissed him back, passionately. He did taste like cigarettes, but that observation was in the background. She was aware that her nipples were ultra-sensitive—hard nubs. Her pussy contracted and she could almost feel her clit swelling.

He pushed up against her, dominating her. His muscled shoulders rippled under her hands. She could feel his cock, hard as iron against her groin. Oh Lordy! Her knees went weak.

She pulled out of the kiss to gasp for air.

He stared into her eyes hungrily. Dangerously.

He kissed her again. Slowly. Forcefully. Demandingly. His hand crept up and rested briefly on her bare chest, between her breasts. He took one long finger and swept it under her bra from the front, dragging it across her bare nipple.

She emitted a short, sharp cry and sagged into him, gasping. Damn, she's ready!

His finger on her bare nipple had sent a jolt right to her clit. A couple more of those and I'll be orgasming already! I need to get this sweater off so he can suck my nipples.

He took her hand and led her to the bed. She sat on the edge and he pulled her boots off. As she climbed into the middle of the bed, he turned on the fireplace. The curtain was open, showing a winter wonderland panorama. The snow was still coming down hard.

He kicked his tennis shoes off and climbed onto the bed with her. Her hands immediately found his butt, pulling him on top of her.

A low growl came out of him as he felt her underneath him. His groin automatically pushed against hers. He kissed her neck, trying to take his time, trying to go slow this time. He was already more than ready to mount her.

He trailed kisses down her neck to her chest and kissed between her breasts. Easing her sweater neckline to one side, he pulled the top of the bustier away from her breast, continuing to trail his kisses onto her soft mound. He found her nipple and sucked.

She let out a groan and convulsed into him, humping.

"Oh God, Emily. You are so sexy!"

"Mmmmm! You are getting me very wet!" Her voice was low, sultry.

He undid the button and unzipped her jeans. She helped him pull them off. Her long, slender legs were gorgeous. He pulled off her socks, one at a time. She sat up and took off her sweater. Now she was wearing only her new lingerie. His eyes widened in approval.

He started to kiss her again, but her hands were on his sweatshirt, tugging. He pulled off his sweatshirt, followed by his shirt.

She ran her hands over his chiseled chest, cooing in admiration.

He kissed her again. Her hands did not stay on his chest long. They found the front of his pants, and undid the button and zipper. He groaned as he felt her hands close on his bare cock.

"What! No underwear!" She squirmed out from under him and used her weight to push him over. She dragged on his pants, laughing. He helped her and was quickly naked. She climbed on top of him, wiggling and moaning with desire. Her hands started to pull and stroke his cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh!" He was overwhelmed. He felt her sheathing his cock with a condom. I'm glad she remembered. I might not have.

She did not even take her panties off. She just pulled them to the side with her fingers, and slid down onto his cock. They both cried out in bliss. She started to ride him slowly and he matched her rhythm. Her pussy was doing all manner of fabulous contractions. Her breasts bounced gently within their bustier-home. Her face was a study of passion: eyes closed, head back, lips parted.

He slid a hand under her bustier from the front and pinched her nipple. She screamed in ecstasy and convulsed, driving into him with several quick, hard thrusts.

Did she just cum again? Her pussy juiced all over him. Yes, she must have.

She settled back into a slow steady rhythm. Good thing too. Many more of those pussy contractions and I would have lost it already!

It didn't take her long to quicken the pace again. She started making little high-pitched moaning sounds.

So sexy! "You feel fantastic, Emily!" He tried to distract himself, to control himself, to delay his gathering orgasm.

She rode him, feeling his pelvis against her mound, pushing on her clit rhythmically, insistently. Her clit swelled again. His hands cupped her butt as he drove up into her. She squealed in delight and orgasmed yet again.

Fuck! I'm going to cum soon if I'm not careful! Her pussy squeezing his penis was exquisite. In his efforts to distract himself, he became aware that she was still wearing her little lace panties, and they were rubbing painfully on the side of his cock.

"Hang on, Emily. Can we take off your panties?"

He held the condom in place. She disengaged and quickly shed her wet panties. As she went to reposition herself on top of him, he caught her around the waist and pushed her down on the bed, climbing onto the top position himself. He entered her again immediately and they both convulsed with fresh ecstasy. He growled with lust, picking up the pace and pounding into her.

The extremely masculine, animal sounds he was making drove her crazy with desire. She was way past thinking of anything. She was lost in lustful oblivion, helpless under his driving thrusts. Another wave of orgasm hit her and her muscles contracted hard. She screamed and moaned, wrapping her legs around his thighs, trying to force him even further into her. She could not get enough.

He was on the edge, and he fought hard to stay just there. She felt amazing. She was soaking wet; her pussy kept squeezing his cock like a vise. He slowed his rhythm, wanting to savor her, but he kept his thrusts long and deep.

He began to chew on her earlobe and her pussy clenched again. Fire ignited in his groin and he felt his balls start to scrunch.

"Oh, fuck, Emily!" he breathed. He pulled out of her, not wanting to cum yet. Breathing heavily, he attacked her mouth with kisses.

"You cum?" she asked breathlessly, around his kisses.

"Not yet, but I'm close. I don't want to cum yet." Even now that he was disengaged from her, he still felt as if the slightest touch would push him over. He sucked hard on her lower lip.

allusive1
allusive1
100 Followers