Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the mirror, a towel was draped around the doctor's rigid cock, collecting a large pool of cum.

###

The two weeks following Dr. Schmidt's experiment were a revelation for Emma. The new-found power she felt from effectively 'curing' Michael made her look at herself in a new light. Suddenly, she was a sexual goddess with the ability to influence men in ways she never thought possible.

The truth, of course, was that the power was always there. But she had to change the way her mind perceived it. Like a drug, the power was overtaking her daily routine. She was addicted and needed more.

The unlikely next 'victim' would be Dr. Schmidt himself.

Emma's first appointment after the episode with Michael was not the very first appearance of the new and improved Emma. She had already started to flirt more at work and in public and wore more revealing clothes than in the past. But the appointment was her first conscious endeavor to get a 'fix.'

Dr. Schmidt did a double take when Emma walked into his office, wearing a sleeveless top and short skirt that hugged her hips and ass.

"Hello, Emma. You look especially nice today," the doctor said amid a body-scanning glance.

"Thank you. I thought it was time to pull out the spring wardrobe for a change," she replied.

Emma sat on the couch and gracefully crossed her legs, daintily pulling on the skirt at the same time. She watched for the doctor's reaction, but he was discreet in his efforts to not show his awareness. Yet, how could he not notice her recently styled hair, soft makeup, figure-enhancing top and long, sensuous legs? She was an angel. Or had he created a monster?

"So, Emma, give me your impression of your meeting with Michael," he stated.

She grinned. "It was...nice. I hope it helped him."

"Did it help you?"

"Absolutely."

"In what way?" the doctor asked.

Emma thought for a second, still hesitant to open up completely for Dr. Schmidt.

"I guess I'm beginning to feel more comfortable around men. Like I might actually be able to have sex with them and enjoy it."

"What happened with Michael? How did you feel?"

Emma looked at the doctor with some suspicion on her face. "You should know, doctor. You saw it, didn't you?"

Now it was Dr. Schmidt's turn to look surprised. "I'd rather hear it from you, Emma."

"But you did watch, right? Either from a hidden camera...or behind the mirror."

The doctor saw no need in lying. "Yes."

"So you saw what happened. You saw us both have orgasms," she said. "Did it make you hard, Dr. Schmidt?"

Emma leaned back on the couch with one arm stretched out on the top of the cushion next to her. Her top slid across her chest, revealing a good portion of one breast, obviously unrestrained by a bra.

"I don't believe I'm the patient here, Emma."

"But our goal is to make me have orgasms, isn't it? And didn't you do that by making me feel as though I was helping Michael?" Emma said. "Well, it worked. I loved how it made me feel. So much so that I think I'll use the technique with every man I meet. Now tell me if it made you hard, doctor. It's important to me."

Under any other circumstances, Dr. Schmidt would have ignored the patient's request and continued with his questioning. But Emma was not any other patient. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop looking at her in a sexual way. And now, after seeing her naked on his couch with Michael, and dressed the way she was today, she was utterly controlling him.

"I'm too old for that, Emma."

Emma frowned with a child-like pout. Then she beamed with satisfaction.

"Thank you, Dr. Schmidt. You just gave me the reason I needed to help you," Emma told him. "You are NOT too old for sex. I saw the beginning of the erection in your pants when you left the room the other day. And I'm not leaving today until you fuck me. You DO want me to get better, don't you Dr. Schmidt?"

She was rising to her feet, slowly moving across the room towards him with a sensuous walk that would have made a model proud. As she approached his chair, Emma lifted the bottom of her shirt, revealing more and more of her stomach and abs with each step. By the time she stopped, Emma had the shirt bunched up in one hand at the bottom of her tits, the top pulled down so tight that more of her tits were showing than not.

"You don't have to be satisfied with just watching today, Dr. Schmidt. You actually get to touch...if you want," Emma said, raising the shirt just enough to reveal the bottom of her tits. "You do want to, don't you?"

The doctor didn't reply. Perhaps his cock was talking for him, and Emma saw it.

"You don't have to jack off today. I'll take care of you," Emma nearly whispered.

She let go of her shirt and moved her hands up to the thin straps holding it in place on her shoulders. Emma gradually pulled them down her arms, stopping for an agonizing couple seconds when the shirt got to her nipples. Then she shifted her hands once more and pulled the top over her head.

Emma shook her head to put her hair back in place and tossed the top aside. Her eyes never left Dr. Schmidt, whose eyes never left her chest. He stared at the round, full breasts and bright pink nipples. Emma's tits had a mature richness that he appreciated, but a youthful firmness and upturn that belied her age.

Emma forced her way between his legs and leaned over him. Her hand reached for his crotch.

"Ahhh, yes," Emma said. "I thought so. You're going to feel SO good inside me."

The old man grew another inch just listening to her words, let alone from the grip she had on him. And her tits were nearly within reach of his lips.

"Touch my legs, Dr. Schmidt," she told him.

He put both hands on the back of her creamy smooth thighs. The way she was leaning, his fingers were below the hem of Emma's skirt.

"Higher," she demanded.

The doctor skimmed lightly up the back of Emma's legs, finally feeling the fabric from her skirt. Then he was under it and starting to feel the curving out of her ass cheeks. Still, he hadn't made contact with panties. Meanwhile, Emma stroked his cock through his pants until the erection was undeniable.

"Hold me by the ass, Dr. Schmidt."

He obliged, at last touching the thin material of a thong. He was rewarded with a tit being lowered to his mouth. The doctor eagerly spread his lips and took in the tender flesh while his hands grasped at the supple cheeks. Eventually, he had Emma's skirt around her waist and her ass completely uncovered.

Dr. Schmidt wanted to complain when Emma backed away from him, until he saw that she was taking off the skirt. She gave him a momentary look at her thong covered pussy before removing the thong, too. The doctor did not hide his interest in her smoothly shaven, delicate pink pussy. She spread her legs to show him the moist hole he knew his cock would be in soon.

"Is it working, doctor?" she asked. "Are you hard enough to fuck me?"

"And will you cum, Emma?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll cum," she replied with a wicked grin.

"Then let's find out."

In the most deliberate manner should could muster in her lustful state, Emma took off the doctor's pants and shorts, allowing his rock hard cock to finally spring free. She was pleasantly surprised at the length and thickness of the ancient cock. Emma hadn't expected much and this was clearly a bonus.

She got on her knees between his legs and began a series of long strokes with her tongue up and down the shaft. She held his balls in her palm and engulfed the cock with her mouth. Dr. Schmidt leaned back and simply enjoyed the view and the sensation. Three minutes passed quickly.

"Now show me how much you like getting me hard, Emma. Cum for me."

Emma's expression was serious as she climbed onto his lap and positioned her pussy over his erection. She would take a different approach with the doctor than she had with Michael. Emma had succeeded in making Dr. Schmidt hard; not a difficult task. Now she would revel in the sex and cum as long and as hard as she wanted.

Dr. Schmidt moaned out loud as Emma sank onto his cock, swallowing it up with her tight cunt and warm, wet body. He took a second to think what a shame it would have been to heal Emma without getting this opportunity. And he knew it would be over quickly; she was that good.

Emma focused entirely on the cock that stretched her pussy and stimulated all the right spots inside her. She impulsively reached down for her clit and rubbed it gently, watching the old doctor observe her without comment. Emma felt her tits bounce on her chest as she quickened the pace, urged on by a more frantic masturbation of her clit.

Dr. Schmidt used what energy he could assemble to thrust himself up into Emma, although the most sensitive part of his cock—the tip—was all he needed in her to cum. He put his hands on her hips, hoping she wouldn't brush them away. She didn't, and the wondrous feeling of the silkiness of her young skin gave more strength to his cock. He wondered if he could outlast her.

But Emma had already decided the issue for him. She would cum hard and fast, assuring her own orgasm before the doctor came and, almost certainly, softened.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss," she murmured while masturbating. "Mmmmmm, that's so nice."

The doctor pounded her as hard as he could. Emma moaned louder. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. She cried out, "Yes! Now! Oh my God, yes! Yes!"

Her orgasm burst out from deep inside her and Emma clung to the arms of the chair. Dr. Schmidt felt her muscles clamp down on his cock, then let go, and squeeze him again like a machine. The effect was like a hand around his shaft and in seconds, he felt his own orgasm begin.

Together they grunted and groaned with pleasure. Emma felt her cunt begin to fill with his semen, and the collection of their juices began to trickle out and down her inner thigh. The doctor used the new lubrication to prolong the fucking and add a few more shots of cum to the large load already inside Emma.

Towards the end, he clutched at her tits and pulled on the nipples, resulting in a few new howls of approval from Emma.

When it was over, Emma fell forward, allowing the doctor to hold her. He stroked her ass gently and felt her soft hair against his face.

"Emma?" he whispered.

"Yes?"

"I have another female patient who is having issues."

"And?"

"And she only likes women. But lately..."

"Yes?"

"Would you mind assisting me...with her?"

He couldn't see it, but Emma smiled. "Let me think about it."

12