Emma and Kathy

Story Info
Love where you least expect it.
878 words
3.65
38.4k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leszoccer13
Leszoccer13
13 Followers

There once was this girl and her name was Emma. She was the sweetest girl you could imagine plus she was pretty but she didn't have many friends because most thought of her as weird then one day everything changed. That was the day when I guess you could say she meet the love of her but life. The thing is though they already knew each other but the side of her that she saw that day was one she never seen before.

It Started out as regular day she went to school went to her classes and nothing interesting happened until she missed her bus, cursing at her luck she started walking home and that's when she saw her, the supposed Badass Jock crouching in a street corner trying to help a Dog that was stuck there. She watched her for a while and then she heard her say "instead of staring you could help he's in a lot of pain" she wanted to run knowing if she was seen talking to the schools biggest lesbian the few friends she had would leave her but still she knelt beside her and helped her free the dog and as they worked they started talking and learned a lot about each other. When they finally got him out and they were saying good bye Katherine leaned down and kissed her. Emma shocked as she was kissed her back until she regained some of her senses and pulled back that's when she realized where they were and she ran away with Katherine calling out her name trying to get her too come back so they could talk about it.

Kathy**************

Katherine was left standing there confused about why Emma had left. Sure Emma cute but to have someone like Kathy wanting her was rare. I mean Kathy thought to herself I'm pretty good looking. Though not beautiful in the traditional way she had this figure that made her appear handsome to anyone who looked at her.

Kathy stands at 5"11 with long black hair that she usually wears in a ponytail, her face wasn't classically pretty,and leaned more toward handsome. Her body was her pride and joy she put in as much work as possible on it she ran three miles a day to her gym where she spent a lot of time lifting weights and her body showed it. She was toned in all the right places with a to die for six pack. That attracted everyone.

With that said she couldn't understand why Emma ran from her. That girl should be lucky she liked her.

She started wondering how to make her next move. Today might be the first time she's shown it but she's always had a crush on Emma. I mean who wouldn't she thought. Emma cute with a little body that makes you want to protect her

Emma's 5"3 with long black hair and deep green eyes and a naturally tan skin from her Spanish heritage. Her boobs though not huge were a beautiful 36CC. Her ass though was perfect as far as Kathy was concerned. Kathy even went to a few of her volleyball games just to watch her ass.

Kathy thought of a lot of ways to get to her from going to her house which she dismissed since she didn't know where she lives to waiting for her after practice on Monday which seemed to stalker like. Finally she decided to start slowly and just add her on Facebook.

So Kathy logged on her Facebook and started her search for her. It wasn't easy she had to go through the friend list of one of Emmas teammate that she had hooked up with once. After adding her and ten minutes with no reply Kathy decided to hit the gym to pass the time.

Emma ********************

Emma ran the whole way which under normal circumstances would've been hard on her but today she barely noticed. Her mind was occupied by that kiss and why it felt so good and right when she knew it was wrong.

She had come to terms with the fact she was attracted to women awhile ago. But she was never quite sure what she was sure she found the occasional guy attractive but that was rare. Sometimes she'd be attracted to another girl who was almost always but others she wouldn't. She fantasized about girls not guys. She dreamed about marrying another girl, because of those reasons she never knew what to label herself so she figured she'd leave alone till she left HS as she didn't need more pain in that place.

When she got home she went straight to her room, after saying a quick hello to her mom and sisters who were in the living room.

She did her homework and then got online she hated Facebook and preferred tumblr or even twitter to it but she had this group project thing in English that she had to collaborate on.

The first thing she noticed when she got on was the friend request from Katherine. She really wanted to decline it but felt that would be a bit childish. So she accepted it hoping it would be an end to conversation between the two.

Leszoccer13
Leszoccer13
13 Followers