Emma at University Ch. 02

Story Info
Adventures with Emma Watson at Uni continue.
4.7k words
4.58
65.4k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers

Together we endured Professor Gerard's class.

The teacher had a monotone and an indescribably boring nature that turned even the most exciting literature towards tedium. Many classmates were buried in laptops, stifling yawns, or staring vacantly at either the professor or certain inanimate objects.

Alone of the class though, I was soaring, on the inside at least.

I knew better than to show it though and draw attention to myself. I kept my enthusiasm bottled up, keeping my face a mask of neutrality. I made sure to keep my eyes on the professor even as my thoughts swirled far, far away from the reading material.

The events of my lunchtime had been absolutely joyous. It seemed as if I could never be unhappy again. Everything had just seemed so impossible and somehow come into place; it still felt like some part of a dream. I felt like I should be pinching myself or maybe even spinning my totem.

Not many men could be blessed with the opportunity to meet Emma Watson, nor receive the acceptance of a clumsy, low-key lunch that had somehow appealed to the starlet.

And then...after the lunch...

Despite myself, I let a small smile snake onto my face. I had not expected things to escalate so quickly. I had hoped, of course; what man wouldn't.

Emma had given me a blowjob. The young brunette actress had sucked my cock relentlessly until I uninhibitedly came into her hot mouth, and then swallowed my load with enthusiasm.

No wonder I alone of the class was on cloud nine.

I looked to my left with that faint smile still on my face, still coming to grips with my fortune, and saw the very object of my thoughts sitting placidly next to me.

Emma had every look of the docile, interested young student. Perhaps that look had lent her further credibility in her role as the brainy Hermione Granger.

She was also breathtakingly gorgeous, of course, as many men could testify.

The girl had grown into a luscious young woman. Her hair was falling in a curtain of brown locks past her face to frame her head, her soft brown eyes studying the professor, her delicate features unreadable. Her pink lips were pursed, her posture at ease and relaxed.

Emma turned her head to return my look with one of her own. Despite what we had already shared, I felt a thrill of excitement at that glance and attention. She gave me a faint smile of her own, one that somehow conveyed a sense of promise and desire, then turned back to the professor.

She was ever the dutiful student on the outside, but I knew from personal experience that the young starlet was far more...explorative than she looked. The evidence was provided again as a delicate hand touched my leg with a warm gentleness.

I buried my faint smile and tried to keep my expression as blank as I could, face forward. Even as Emma's hand snaked further across my leg to trace the outline of my manhood, which rapidly hardened again at her deft touch.

My breathing threatened to give me away and I tried to take careful breaths, even as Emma squeezed gently at my cock from beneath the constricting layers of my pants. Then, suddenly, her hand moved forward to grip it hard, sending me forward out of my chair, face contorting.

Fortunately, my outburst was unnoticed. In my haze of thoughts and the feel of Emma's warm hand on my cock, I had not realized the class was over, and the students were rising out of their chairs. It had been the fastest class of Gerard's I could ever recall, and I could not remember any of it. Nor did I particularly care to.

Emma had removed her hand from beneath the table and rose to collect her books. I did the same, careful to avoid any outward expression...but I felt as if my iron manhood would give me away to any who looked. Fortunately none did in their haste to depart the tedious class.

"Well then," I said to Emma, trying to keep my tone light and conversational. "Would you care to follow me, Ms. Watson? It appears we have some studying to do."

Emma looked at me. I was sure she knew the meaning behind my words, and she nodded.

I led the way out. Emma lingered in collecting her books to keep a careful distance between us. In the university throng I lost her, but I knew better than to look for her, and instead kept going towards my dorm room.

I had to trust that the lovely starlet was going to follow me after what we had already shared. Talk about unlikely, but what choice did I have?

The milling students proved the standard challenge, like so many ants in the underground tunnels of their anthill. Eventually, though I made my way through the traffic, heart soaring with excitement, leading the way towards my own dormitory building.

Eventually, I reached my destination, stepping inside the sizable structure and heading for my first floor dorm room. As I finally reached it and stepped inside, I threw my bag onto my desk with an uncaring toss and sat down in my chair, spinning it to look at the doorway.

She was not there.

I felt a sudden, irrevocable sense of loss. I was such an idiot. I should have stayed with her. It was an opportunity lost, perhaps one of the greatest a man can have, and I had thrown it all away. In my stupidity I had not even got her phone number.

God damn, I was an idiot. I leapt forward in my chair to my bag and pulled out my phone, as if it held some sort of answer. I turned it on and hoped vainly for some text or some kind from Emma, and saw nothing. Damn it. I would have to go out there and look for her, as inconspicuously as possible.

"Hey."

The voice had come from my open doorway. I looked over and saw Emma Watson standing in it, framed beautifully, and felt a thrill of relief, excitement, and lust at the sight.

Few men could look upon such beauty and not feel these things. I had already noticed her face many times, most recently in class, previous in my car as she had dutifully sucked my cock, and even before that in our first chance meeting in the library.

But damn, the girl had a body on her too.

I came to realize that I had not seen her body naked yet and felt that primal, male desire burgeoning inside me. The swell of her breasts were neither large nor small beneath the cloth of casual shirt and jacket, her form shapely, her height well below mine.

I must have looked like an utter fool as I sat there transfixed, but Emma only studied me with a knowing smile.

"So this is your room, is it?" she said. A couple lithe steps inside followed the words, those beautiful brown eyes beneath the dark eyebrows studying her surroundings. "Cozy."

Then Emma Watson kicked the door shut behind her, and with a careful movement locked it, before turning back to me.

"Roommates?" she asked quietly.

I was still paralyzed; I had never imagined that one day my feeble dorm room would have such company. Yet, here she was. Damn, maybe dreams do come true once in a while.

"No roommates," I said, grateful for the fact. "Got lucky this term."

"Yes, I suppose you did." Emma smiled at me knowingly and studied the room again. I saw her notice the closed drapes, the window. "Looks secure. Good. I can't have any pictures or videos getting out. I have an image to protect."

Emma's face turned into the sultry expression she had given me in the car, right after my blowjob, after her promise she was not done with me. "At least, in public."

Well now, that awoke more than a few feelings. My cock was still hard from her classroom tease, and Emma's ravishing beauty did nothing to dispel it. I finally broke from my haze of confusion to lift off my chair, sending it spinning. I put my arms around her, and tilted my head downwards to kiss her.

My hands snaked through that sweet-smelling brown hair, then down her back. I could feel the strap of her bra through her shirt and jacket, so close and gripping was my touch. Emma returned my kiss with more than a few feelings of her own, her hands snaking around my back, drawing me closer.

When that kiss finally broke, Emma was flushed. It leant her features an even greater beauty, and my own body was soaring.

We both wanted what was next, that was plain. My cock was rigid in my anticipation, attracting a teasing, hungry glance from Emma.

"Condom?" she asked.

I looked stupidly at her for a moment, then recovered hastily and nodded. Thank god. To be denied of this chance by not having a condom was an unbearable thought. I returned to my desk and pulled open a drawer to take a condom out.

As I did so, Emma threw her open jacket onto the floor, leaving her in her shirt that put her shapely body on even better display. I rose to kiss Emma again, and as I did she took the condom package from my yielding hands. As we broke apart again, both flushed even further, Emma looked apologetically to me.

"Sorry. I know it isn't the most romantic, but I can't take risks. Career and all." Emma smiled. "I'll do my best to make you forget about the condom."

I could only nod. A condom might remove that extra feeling of intimacy, I was not about to protest the circumstances of my situation. "We'll only do what you want to do, Emma."

At that memory of their first time, Emma smiled, and descended down my form. Carefully, she drew down my pants. My boxers remained beneath, but my penis was so hard it was actually poking through the cloth. She looked at the sight at eye level and smiled, setting the condom onto the floor.

"Well, perhaps we should have a little bit of fun before," Emma said. "After all-" she paused, her hands raising to push her hair behind her head. "You have a nice cock. It remember how it tastes too."

Without any further delay, as if she had been waiting in her own anticipation, Emma bent forward and again I felt my cock once again enter the her warm, welcoming mouth.

The brunette starlet did not hesitate. She slid my length along her lips until my length was fully sheathed inside her. Those brown eyes looked up at me and I was, once again, treated to the sight of Emma's lips parted lewdly by my cock.

She slid off my dick, then back forward along its length. Her tongue was active, her mouth and throat working to accommodate this sizable, welcome invader. I simply stood in rapture, watching this gorgeous beauty at work. I knew that it was the same thing that had happened recently in my car, but I did not argue.

One does not argue when Emma Watson is sucking your cock.

It continued that way for a good five minutes. I was harder than I felt I had ever been as she continued her exquisite ministrations, and I had to consistently ignore the growing twinges of ejaculation. I knew from experience that she would suck me to completion, but I'd be damned if I let this fortunate experience slide away so quickly.

At the end of those five minutes, Emma drew off my cock at last. "Still as good as ever," she commented lightly. "But I want something a little more this time, now that we have some more privacy."

She picked up the condom and ripped it open. I watched as Emma drew out the condom and looked down upon my manhood, her lust now written plainly across her radiant features.

"Damn, you're good-looking," she said, staring raptly at it.

That was so absurd I had to laugh. "Seriously, Emma? You of all people, think that of me? Look who's talking."

"Come now," she said coyly. "If I didn't think you were cute, I wouldn't have swallowed you earlier."

Then she studied my cock again, still moist with her own saliva, and her expression grew more serious. "I can't become pregnant. But I can't use a condom on our first real time together. I want to feel you inside me."

She looked up, her features delicate, vulnerable, and more beautiful than ever. "You've proven I can trust you. You're one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I've met. Promise me you'll tell me when you are about to cum, so I can make sure...nothing happens."

What choice did I have? To say no?

Of course, the fantasy of nutting inside Emma Watson was an exquisite one. To make her mine, to fill her with my seed even as she shook in her own pleasure.

But Emma deserved the right to choose. I nodded. "I will, Emma. I promise."

"Thank you." Emma threw the condom aside to the floor. Slowly, tortuously, she began to undress herself.

Her shirt was first Emma slowly drawing her shirt up over her head. Below, she wore a white, lovely bra that bore her ample bosom. Beneath the thin cloth I could see the protrusion of her two nipples. Then she drew her pants downwards to reveal a pair of matching panties.

Of course, I did the same. My pants were already off, courtesy of her warm-up blowjob, but I drew my shirt up over my head and threw it to the side with absolutely no care. I looked back to see Emma Watson's hands both locked behind her back to the strap of her bra, unhooking it and carefully removing it from her chest.

Emma Watson's breasts were youthful and full. Her nipples, as seen before, were hard, both them and the aereolas they centered a dark colour, lighter than black but darker than brown. Her slim curves were brought into sight below, her lovely youthful body now clad only in panties.

Slowly, Emma continued and drew them downwards as well. As she did so, her eyes watching my expression carefully, the nest of her matching brown pubic hairs came into few between her thighs. She threw the the last of her underwear aside and smiled at me, looking a little flushed now but excited as well.

At long last, we were both naked.

I let a small amount of aggressiveness permeate into my actions. Feeling Emma suck my cock had been something amazing, true, but I wanted something more, and she was ready. I gently pushed her onto my bed, and the brunette starlet let herself fall onto it.

Resplendently nude, Emma held herself up with her arms, her hair heeding the call of gravity to fall behind her. Her eyes looked at me towering above her and smiled.

"I wanted your cock inside me the moment I saw you," she confessed as she looked upwards at me above. An almost feral expression grew on those lovely features of her. "Now fuck me."

How could I refuse such an offer? I followed her onto the bed, holding myself up on top of her. I drew my right hand up to cup gently at one breast. I let my thumb flicker at the hard nipple, making Emma cry out, then let my face fall to lick and suck at the sensitive nub as well.

The strain was considerable on my poor left hand, which was alone holding up my entire weight so I did not crush Emma's body below. But to finally get at those wonderful breasts was worth it.

However, Emma had made a very special recent request of me, and I was only too glad to dutifully oblige. I lifted my attentions from her breasts and positioned myself carefully above Emma Watson, lining up my cock carefully and excitedly. I savoured the sight of my dick positioned just in front of her glistening, clearly aroused pink cunt.

I looked up at her face and saw Emma's eyes were cast downwards to where our two bodies were soon to be joined. She met my eyes, smiled, and gave me a nod, preparing herself.

Then I slowly drove myself forward into that exquisite pussy.

God, it was even better than her mouth, and I didn't think that was possible. Even with only the head of my dick inside her, I could feel the velvety sheath begin to envelop my manhood. As I pushed in further and further, giving her a chance to adjust to my length, Emma moaned as she felt herself filled.

I reached the end of my length and looked down at her, still buried to the hilt inside her pussy. Emma's eyes were unfocused, as if she was analyzing the new feelings of me inside her, then her gaze snapped back to the present to look back at me.

"You feel so nice," she confessed breathlessly. "I'm so glad we didn't use the condom."

"You are so beautiful Emma," I said, drunk on her beauty and my pleasure, taking a moment to enjoy the sensations of her moist center.

"You truly think so?" came the reply. Her face got that same, faintly feral expression from before. "Then prove it."

Slowly, I drew out of that wonderful sheath, and then thrust back inside with a leisurely movement. I knew to start slow, and then to slowly increase the tempo. This was not an experience either of us wanted to end soon.

As I continued in my missionary position, ploughing into Emma with growing speed, I was stuck in a haze of male pleasure. Emma was enjoying it almost as much as I was; she was crying out, moaning, her hands snaking out to grip at various parts of my body, trying to draw me even further inside her.

I began to distantly contemplate the twinges of my impending orgasm, but resisted with all the power I could manage. Emma trusted me. I knew some men would have claimed her anyways, happy for the one chance of ultimate culmination.

I was stronger than Emma. I could hold her down as I fed my seed inside her pussy, as she cried out and writhed above me in equal parts of terror and rapture.

But I could not do that to her. I was not that kind of person. I think she knew that as well, and perhaps that was some of what drew her to me. The average joe, the normal university student who had nothing but pure affection to offer this famous, beautiful starlet.

I couldn't find it in myself to break her trust.

I plunged into her again and again. Emma began to meet my thrusts, our bodies shuddering in increasingly rigorous impacts against each other. The air grew heavier with both the sounds of our pleasure and the smells of sex.

Emma's breasts bounced with each impact, her hair shaking as well in our fierce lovemaking. Her lovely brown eyes studied me with pure desire and lust, watching me as I fucked her over and over again.

Then, suddenly, her eyes seemed to sparkle. She drew her hands up to throw me to the side, and I had a distant, unimportant thought that it was fortunate my bed was of a decent size. I found myself on my back, curious at this new turn of events.

Emma straddled me. I had had my time on the top it seemed, now Emma wanted some fun for herself. I could have overpowered her to continue my previous experience, but if truth be told I liked this view even better.

I got a glorious view of her body as it soared above me. Her breasts swung downwards in gravity, making them appear larger and ever more appealing. Her hair no longer fell behind her, but forward, framing her face and those increasingly hungry eyes of hers. There was so much to take in; the lush, feminine curve of hip, her straining thighs as she held her own weight up, the dark nest of pubes, the somehow appealing belly button that centered her naked form.

Then Emma drove herself down on my engorged cock and all such peripheral thoughts were driven out of my head.

Compared to missionary, the cowgirl position has the advantage of gravity on its side. I felt my cock penetrate even deeper than ever into Emma as she began to ride me passionately. Occasionally she let out an appealing squeal, otherwise moaning and crying out to indicate her pleasure. I tried to respond by thrusting upwards, a play of muscles along my form growing as I did so.

As time passed, I grew more and more pleased with myself. First of all, I was somehow managing to make her cries grow ever louder in volume; Emma was clearly enjoying herself, as she was mounted firmly upon me with her surprisingly strong legs. Secondly, I had held myself this long and I felt my efforts would make our culmination even more glorious. Even Emma herself was tiring slightly compared to me, her movements growing more and more erratic, but my strength was buoyed by the nature of a man who has had his fantasies impossibly achieved.

Then suddenly, Emma gave out her loudest scream yet. "God, you feel so good!" she cried out, and then, suddenly, she fell forward onto my form. Her breasts crushed against my chest, her mouth meeting mine, her eyes wild as her body shuddered in orgasm. As she did, I kissed her, feeling her pussy spasming around my penis and strained to hold myself back.

Allyrion
Allyrion
38 Followers
12