Emma Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma is tied up and taken by a late night intruder.
4.2k words
4.51
148.4k
231

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma slipped into bed after pulling on a cotton sleeping gown, bone tired but feeling better after the hot shower. School and work five days a week did that to a girl. She was just glad that her weekend had come at last. Despite her damp hair, as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. She did not remain so for long.

Still hazy from sleep and unwilling to wake, she thought she dreamt the feeling of her bedcovers being lifted slowly from her body, exposing her to the chill of the autumn air. She curled to her side and balled into herself with a small whimper. Even when a large warm hand palmed her bared thigh she just sighed and fought the urge of wakefulness. And when a large naked body followed she only unfurled herself to welcome the heat into her bed. The large hard body stiffened in response, but she only smiled and pressed every inch of herself to her dream companion, thankful that at least in her dreams she had someone to hold and someone to hold her back.

"God you're so sweet." Said a gruff voice into her hair, and she felt a sharp chilled nose nuzzling into the arch of her neck. The nose tickled but the voice and the words brought a pleasant sensation spiraling from low in her belly to the intimate space between her thighs. The sudden arousal caused her to press her thighs together and hum with pleasure.

"Fuck." The deep voice was breathy against her neck, and she moved her head to expose more of her skin to it.

In response, the hand at her thigh gripped harder onto her aching flesh and a heated wet mouth took advantage of the neck she so readily exposed, urgently kissing and sucking her there.

"Oooh..." She moaned aloud, finally starting to wake, but still barely registering her situation.

Another hand slipped under her head and turned her face up and then the mouth descended hot and hard onto her surprised mouth. A hot searching tongue licked inside her mouth, tasting until a primal groan seemed to almost be wrenched from her dream man. She jolted to full consciousness just as the hard male body rolled her onto her back and shifted between her thighs before laying its full weight on to her in a smooth movement.

She let out a strangled cry into the devouring mouth above hers, and stiffened in shock. All she could see was black in the dark room, but she could FEEL him, and it was definitely a him. She could feel the large muscled body covering hers, felt scrape of the short bristles of a shaven face with every kiss, but most of all she could feel the very hard to ignore oversized cock that pressed against the slit of her cunt.

Confusion, fear, and arousal seized in her chest as she finally began to protest, tearing her mouth away from the insistent hungry mouth taking hers, and cried, "GET OFF OF ME!" She sounded just as terrified as she felt, but it fueled her strength as she began shoving, bucking, and kicking out in an effort to remove the uninvited guest from herself.

"Stop. Stop." The voice commanded softly as they struggled.

"NO! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

Her balled fist collided with a strong jaw, shocking her assailant enough the stop fighting with her. She managed to sit up a little and pull their bodies from contact, but he recovered quickly. His palm cracked against her cheek, stunning her but she was glad to realize he hadn't put much strength in that slap or she would be out cold. Her relief was short-lived because in the next minute he seized her throat hard and shoved her back down into the pillows, pinning her there.

She couldn't breathe and her eyes were beginning to bulge from pressure of blood that filled her head. She shoved at his immovable chest, but that only made him tighten his one handed grip on her neck until she only had strength to uselessly pry at his strong fingers. At that moment, she truly feared that this would be how she died, and at that thought, the sting of tears burned in her eyes until they seeped from the corners of her eyes and into the hair at her temples.

She registered the sound of a click just before the dark room was bathed in the bright light of the lamp at her bedside table, revealing the scowling familiar face of her attacker.

William.

At the sight of her face, his expression softened and he let off on the pressure of his hand against her throat. She took heaving gasps of air, relieved but scared of what was to come. She tensed warily as he used the back of his fingers to brush away her tears.

"Do not hit me again Emma." His voice was deep and hard, and unfamiliar to her even though she had been acquainted with him for a few years now. She had heard it only a few times during the one-sided conversations she engaged him in, weekly.

William, as he was known to her, was a handsome six-foot-something man that regularly shopped at the grocery store where she was employed. She had always had a soft spot for him not only because he was handsome in a dark rough sort of way, but also because he was so grossly unaware of it and so very awkward. He was a dark, unapproachable, oddball customer that usually shopped for at least an hour only to buy the same things every time; a bag of fuji apples, wheat bread, cheddar cheese, turkey meat, orange juice, and exactly one other item that differed from week to week upon her recommendation.

She had found it endearing and amusing to watch him stalking through the aisles, perusing the products, but never adding to his basket. He was anything but endearing now. He had successfully scared the fuck out of her. How had he known where she lived? How did he get into her apartment?

When she finally got her breaths under control, she asked him just that.

"I followed you home. I always do." He said it matter-of-factly, as if that was the most natural and normal thing for a man to do.

She swallowed hard, noting that it hurt to do so. Her throat was likely bruised.

"As for how I got in, I used the bathroom window from the roof."

She was unwillingly impressed by his answer. Her apartment was at the top floor of three floors, and her bathroom window was not accessible by any stairs or near anything climbable. It was for that reason that she had not worried about leaving it wide open, especially when the bathroom tended to develop mold when it was not properly aerated. That had been a mistake, apparently, because he had gained access to her apartment by going to the roof top and swinging in from the ledge overhanging the window. It was a dangerous feat, made by a dangerous man. A dangerous man who was presently leaning naked over her, a hand at her throat and the other stroking her cheek, looking at her with a strange glint in his eyes.

"Please don't hurt me." She pleaded stock still beneath him as more tears seeped from her eyes.

"I will try not to." She was dismayed at his words and by his pleasant deep voice, a voice that under any other circumstances, she would have adored.

"You don't have to do anything, William. You can still leave. I won't go to the police. I promise."

"I don't want to leave. And you won't go to the police either way." He said with an edge to his tone that promised dark consequences.

His eyes lowered to her the exposed pink flesh between her thighs. Her gown had rode up to her hips during their struggle, and her thighs were spread wide to accommodate his big body. She saw desire burn to life in his eyes and his nose flared.

Emma tried to close her legs, but one of his hand shot out to clamp the inside of her knee, forcing her leg up to her chest and spreading it wide.

"DON'T!" She tried to kick at him again but he dodged deftly and gave her throat a warning squeeze.

"Please!" She pleaded, more scared than she had ever been in her life, especially when she looked down between his legs and was taken aback at the sheer size of him. Did he think to fit that enormous cock into her?

"I can't stop. I won't stop. I have never wanted anything more in my life." He told her before surging forward and bringing their mouths crashing together in a painfully bruising kiss.

When his tongue plunged into her mouth she was reminded again at how good he really tasted and was instantly disgusted at herself. Then she was angry, both at herself and at him. How dare he do this to her when she had done nothing but try to be good to him! She bit down on his tongue, but before she could do real damage he slapped her again, hard this time.

She gasped out in pain releasing him, and shutting her eyes against the stars that sparked in her vision.

His mouth took hers savagely again, and this time he bit her bruised bottom lip. She cried out in surprised pain, forcing back her tears and stared up defiantly up at him. His dark brown eyes bore down on her, and said against her lips, "Willing or not, I will be fucking you Emma. You decide how much damage will be done."

She started a true struggle at his words. Fighting and screaming for help. In turn, he began to strangle her in earnest, not stopping until she was limp and nearly passed out. As she fought for breaths and against unconsciousness, he took the opportunity to tie her wrists together, binding them to the metal frame of her headboard and stuffing some sort of cloth into her mouth to muffle her cries.

She was sobbing now, kicking at him until he took her by the back of her knees and forced her legs wide for him. She could feel the cold air on her opening as she watched him staring at her pussy in hunger.

"Please, please, please don't!" she begged, but he didn't seem to acknowledge the muffled pleas.

Instead he lowered his face without a word and just pressed his lips to her pussy in a gentle kiss. She ceased her struggles, stunned by his care and the sensation. She had only been with one man, and he had never done this for her. He pulled away, glanced up at her with a flush to his cheeks and she saw his tongue come out between his lips to taste her on them.

The bastard was so fucking handsome! Arousal coiled inside of her at the sight of the pleasure that crossed his face. She was breathing hard, her heart slamming in her chest from something that did not feel remotely like fear, anger, or disgust.

"Emma." His voice was guttural as he said her name as if in devastation, their eyes locked together.

Then he lowered his head and kissed her again, just as gently as before, using just his lips. With every press his mouth parted a bit until she felt a hint of moisture and the searing heat at the inside of his lips. He kissed her pussy reverently like a lover kisses the mouth of his cherished woman. Her hips gave an involuntary roll, but she managed to stifle her moan. She was horrified that she was both aroused and eager for more.

His hands caressed down her thighs and around to cup her soft ass lifting her up so that he could have better access. When he kissed her next, his hot mouth opened on to her moistening cunt and his tongue swiped up slow and firm into the seam. She shuddered and moaned, head thrown back and eyes sliding closed in pleasure. He hummed a pleased sound at her flavor that made her pussy tingle and secrete her juices. He bathed and lapped at her slit with the flat of his tongue several times before he delved it deep inside her for more of her.

She gave a loud but muffled cry.

"I love the way you taste."

They were the words of a lover, but she was not his lover, and he was not her lover. He had stole into her home and forced himself on her, but she was worse than he was because her body welcomed him.

She surprised him and herself when she kicked hard at his shoulder. He stumbled backwards on his haunches and caught himself with an arm behind his back on the bed.

Furious was describing the look on his face mildly when she looked at him.

He was on her in a flash, backhanding her hard. Then he twisted his fist into her hair at the nape and yanked her head back.

"You fight me as if you don't want me but you do!" He said fiercely.

He grabbed her hand and forced her to touch herself. He was right. The evidence of how much she liked it was there. She was sopping wet even though he had done little more than kiss her, almost innocently.

His next slap landed on her pussy, and she bucked, her eyes wide on him in surprise at the sting. His lips curled with a hint of cruelty at her reaction and he voiced the feelings that she dared not acknowledge.

"You even liked that. Didn't you?"

She shook her head struggling against him and the bonds, tears gathering in her eyes from the humiliating words.

He smacked her there again, and she moaned in answer. He did it again. She sobbed. He did it twice more and she could hear how wet she became with every strike. Then, without warning two of his fingers plunged rough and deep into her cunt, and she made a strangled noise, tears trickling from her eyes. It had hurt. She had not been with a man since she was nineteen. That was six years ago.

"Fuck you are so tight, but you see, you are also very, very wet." He brought his fingers up to show her the evidence, his large middle and ring fingers were liberally coated in her juices.

She took a sharp breath through her nose when brought those to fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean. Then he unceremoniously, shoved them back up her pussy hole again, and she noted that though she was tight around him, her juices made it a smooth glide. In and out, they moved, slowly at first and building momentum until his hands were plunging her hot pussy in a blur. Her wet hole made squishing sounds as he finger fucked her, and she let her legs fall wide open, toes curling at the almost painful sensation.

She cried out in more pain than pleasure when he shoved a third finger into her. He used one hand to tilt her hips up, and then he was hitting her g-spot over and over until she was writhing and pleading with him again. The walls over her pussy was stretched tight around his unforgiving digits and the ache of her opening up for him brought as much pleasure as when he managed to hit her sweet spot.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight cunt hard," He rasped in her ear gathering her gown to push it up over her chest to her underarms so that her breast were laid bare. "And it will hurt. But you will like it."

The promised words followed by his mouth descending on her peaked dark pink nipple brought the beginnings of her climax. When he started to chew not so gently on her tits with his teeth, it did it for her, and she came bucking and crying out as her pussywalls clamped hard around his finger.

She was still dazed when the cloth was pulled out of her mouth and he was kissing her again. This time she kissed him back desperately, her body even more aroused after her orgasm. He pulled away and climbed up over her body until the tip of his broad cockhead was pressed against the seam of her lips.

"Open up."

She stared in fear at the size of him. He was ten inches long and thick as hell. The bulbous head was red, broad, and seeping. Her mouth watered even as she took in the ridges of veins that strained under the surface of the otherwise smooth skin of his cock.

"Take my cock!"

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth wide and he pushed in without a care causing her to gag.

"Watch your teeth. If you bite me, I will beat the fuck out of you."

He didn't have to threaten though. She loved the feel and tasted of him in her mouth. It excited her more than it ought to every time he threatened to choke her as he fucked her throat. She sucked and slurped for his semen, discovering that she had a taste for cock and cum.

She glanced up to see him grinning down at her.

"You look like such a slut, gagging on my cock."

Offended, she pulled her head back and smacked it against the headboard. Maddeningly, he laughed at her.

"Fuck you!" She glared at him.

Anger flared in his eyes, but he didn't say a word. Instead, he slid down her body and lined her cock up to her cunt.

"Wait!" That was all she managed to get out, before she was breathless from the pain of him thrusting his cock hard into her in one practiced movement.

"Fuck! You are so small."

She whimpered as he dragged his cock back out slowly. Her legs were quivering at his sides.

She looked down as he plunged his cock back into her and realized that though she felt filled to capacity, and her pussy was screaming from being stretched so taut, there was still a few inches of him that she had not taken.

She gave him a look of disbelief.

"This is usually as far as a woman will allow me to go in her." He told her. Then he kissed her lips, more gently this time. "You will take all of me, always."

He pulled back and drove in hard and insistent, she yelped in pain but her pussy took in another inch. He went rigid and dropped his sweaty forehead between her heaving small breasts.

"Please pull out! You're hurting me!" She cried out.

"Take my cock Emma." His words were soft, almost like a plea.

She felt like crying as he dragged his cock from her again. Her pussy was smarting.

She bent forward and kissed the top of his head and he looked up, surprise etched on his face. "Please stop. I can't take more of you."

He leaned up and captured her lips. He kissed her so reverently that her chest ached, but he didn't stop. His cock thrust in and out of her with gentle rolls of his hips, not forcing more upon her than what he had already managed. His fingers played with her sensitive breast, occasionally using his mouth instead of his fingers.

Desire coiled in her belly, and even though he was hurting her and was too large, she was beginning to like the feel of him inside of her. She kissed him back hesitantly when he sought out her mouth again. He seemed torn between eating at her mouth and suckling at her breasts. She didn't have the nerves to voice that she liked that he was doing both. It seemed wrong to take such pleasure with him.

One of his arms curled behind her lower back and lifted her hips up at a better angle, while his other hand stopped its ministrations on her breasts and slid down her smooth flat belly to rub at her clit. She grew wetter around him, her hands a white-knuckled grip around the bondages as she could feel herself building to another climax.

When he next brought his face to hers, he pressed his lips to hers and murmured, "I'm sorry." And before she could react, he sank into to her with a hard snap of his hips, and his cock was lodged to the hilt within her.

She cried out at the pain of his invasion. Tears seeping from her eyes, as she was sure that he had just torn her open.

"Take me sweetheart. Take me in your pussy." He encouraged her as he continued his measured insistent thrusts. His words, his fingers at her clits, his sweet kisses to her damp temples, made it easier, but hardly less painful.

Still, she was taking all of him inside of her. Her petite body was accommodating the huge cock that pulled out to the tip and sank back in to the hilt. It fucking hurt, but it was sexy as hell that he had made her take it; that with every thrust of his hips, his movements were less controlled, less careful, and less slow. She hardly knew what she was asking for when she nuzzled he face into his jaw and kissed him there searchingly, but he seemed to know.

He enfolded her in his arms, and kissed her lips frantically as he plunged his cock into her. "So good baby. Your pussy feels so good." He grunted.

Emma cried out and he covered her scream with his mouth. His hammering thrusts were causing her cheaply made bed to creak. Her cunt was dripping wet and was stinging not so unpleasantly. Obscenely wet sounds mingled with her hitching sobs as he pummeled her sore tingling pussy.

"William." She gasped at a particularly vicious thrust that had her toes curling.

"Fuck Emma! Look at you taking my cock."

She looked down their bodies to where they were joined and saw how tightly her small pussy engulfed the too-thick length of him. She saw how red her pussy was growing from overstretching and the friction of his punishing fuck. What was more, she saw the creamy evidence of her enjoyment coating his hammering cock and she knew that she would never be the same after this. He had literally turned her pussy in and out; taught it to want only the size, length, heat, and feel of him.

12