Emma Ch. 23

Story Info
Susan introduces Amna to the profession of sex film actress.
2.9k words
4.16
26k
3
0

Part 23 of the 50 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIII

Near Emma’s and Charlotte’s flat was a news agent where the girls and their friends often went to buy newspapers, milk, magazines, sweets and food, as it was one of these news agents that stayed open long after the supermarkets closed. It was a fairly modest shop, with a standard selection of alcoholic products and the full range of magazines, cigarettes and sweets that one would expect. The owners were an Asian family who invested all their time and money into the enterprise and in which all members of the family were meant to contribute some effort. Amna was the eldest girl in the family and now she had finished her schooling with fairly mediocre qualifications, she had no excuse for not helping out in the shop in the evenings or other times for the not particularly handsome remuneration she received for the effort.

Amna’s families were Muslims, but not especially strict ones. She wasn’t require to cover her long thick black hair, and her parents didn’t object too strongly to the blue jeans she wore which always seemed rather too tight on the hips constrained inside. Her fondness for tight jeans often caused her grief as Amna was especially hirsute, not just in the form of the black hairs along her arms and legs which were nearly hidden against the darkness of her Bengali skin, but in the thick pubic hair which spread from the end of her anus to nearly her navel. Her white knickers were almost swamped by the thick luxuriance of it. Fortunately, her full round breasts didn’t share in her general hairiness, but it was they that attracted most comment from her parents as she continued to grow out of her previous bras and blouses. Her clothes struggled to contain them. Frequently she was advised to put on a loose sweater or pullover to obscure them.

The young girl was fascinated by Emma’s friends’ visits to the shop. Emma herself didn’t visit so often herself, but her presence was always the most memorable as she wore so little in the way of clothes: usually nothing at all to hide her breasts and sometimes nothing to hide anything else. And whatever she wore always seemed like it had been thrown on in a hurry and often fit her extremely poorly. Although Amna looked forward to Emma’s visits with particular interest (as she was the one who promised most in terms of potential thrills), it was Emma’s flatmates that Amna enjoyed most. Emma was never very chatty and always seemed to have her mind somewhere else.

Charlotte and Josephine were always very civil, and often exchanged opinions on the weather. The two girls paid her more attention than most visitors, and Josephine was especially tactile. She’d often be holding Charlotte’s hand and on one memorable occasion Amna watched the two of them lost in a passionate embrace. Their tongues were deep in each other’s mouth and they only stopped when another customer entered the shop. There was also a young girl, Maisie, who wore almost as few clothes as Emma and smiled at Amna in a cheeky direct manner which often disturbed her. She would often be holding the hands of whoever was accompanying her to the shop (she never came by herself) and often gave her companion a kiss on whichever part of the body or face that was most easily available. Maisie was most often accompanied by Emma who on these occasions had all her attention focused on the girl and showed no ability in preventing her consort spoil herself on whatever comics, magazines or sweets she demanded.

The customer who Amna looked forward to the most, however, was Susan who, right from the first time she came in to the shop, established her presence in an easy relaxed way. She chatted with Amna with great familiarity as she discussed what wine to buy, and with no embarrassment whatsoever spoke of her work in sex cinema and the parts she had to play.

“Are all your friends in sex cinema too?” wondered Amna, who felt somewhat both shocked and titillated by the idea. Her image of sex cinema had been taken from the magazines on the top shelf of the magazine rack which showed men and women having sex with each other in great explicit detail, or the listings she’d read of sex television or sex movies.

“My friends?” Susan queried.

“The other girls you come into the shop with,” Amna explained, feeling a bit embarrassed at revealing her interest in her customers’ affairs.

“Goodness no!” Susan said. “I’m the only one in sex cinema. Although all of us except Charlotte work in the sex industry to a certain extent.”

“It must be a strange kind of job,” Amna commented visibly envious of the more exciting life led away from the counter where she would swivel around on her chair near the till seeing nothing more of life than customers and their money. The most exciting aspect of her life was that she was able to unzip her jeans and pull them down her thighs to ease the pressure her hips and stomach exerted on her waist aware that none of the customers would notice a thing.

“Is it something that you’re interested in doing yourself?” Susan wondered sympathetically.

Amna shook her head nervously. “I’ve just never thought of it. It just seems something other people do. I don’t know if I could...”

“Oh! It’s simple!” smiled Susan. “You really don’t need to be particularly skilled at acting or anything. All you’ve got to do is like sex. I mean, you enjoy fucking don’t you?”

“Well, of course!” laughed Amna who’d never had any sexual encounter with anyone. She’d never really considered it, and she’d always thought it was one of those things that only became possible when one left the protective embrace of the family. On the other hand, the idea clearly excited her as testified by the warm heat rising from between her legs as she discussed the matter.

“So,” continued Susan, “It’s not a problem. A girl like you - with your kind of body and appearance - shouldn’t have any difficulty getting into sex cinema. Is it something you want to take up? If it is, I’m sure I could help.”

“Could you?” asked Amna. Then realising that sounded a bit like a request, she corrected herself. “You could?”

“Well, there’s an audition for parts for Asian girls coming up soon, which I’ll be going to. Now, I don’t know what it means by Asian. Do they mean Indian, Slavic, Oriental or Arabic? I don’t know! They might mean the lot. I don’t know when the audition’s coming up, but if you like I’ll keep you informed and we could go together.”

“Well, that sounds interesting,” said Amna curiously excited by the idea.

“In that case, I’ll keep in touch,” Susan announced, leaning over the counter and kissing Amna tenderly on the lips. She then pushed out of the shop in her long white tee-shirt loosely belted around the waist. In the echo of the shop door ting, Amna watched her go across the road with a newspaper under her arm and felt a sudden uncomfortable rush of heat to her head. She wasn’t sure that it was the prospect of working in sex cinema which caused her ears to burn and heart to pound at the base of her throat. Somehow the idea normally left her somewhat cold. Although she’d often masturbated to the images in the sex magazines she sold and had read articles on sex actresses with some attention, it left her feeling quite indifferent.

She didn’t really wish to admit it to herself, but what had left her in a state of frantic bewilderment, and why she suddenly felt committed to at least auditioning for this sex film, was the brief kiss she’d just received. She’d only been kissed before by relatives and family, and never before had it felt so good, so warm and so much something she wanted again more and more. And from Susan in particular.

The time eventually came when Susan presented Amna with details of the time and place of the audition. It was a film with the unpromising working title ofHot Asian Lovers, for a film company with the unappetising name ofSextasy Stars, but as she’d already expended so much effort fantasising about and masturbating to the image of appearing in a sex film with Susan, Amna didn’t feel capable of backing out even at this stage.

“You’ve never been to an audition before, so I’d better tell you some of the basic rules,” elaborated Susan kindly. She gave advice as to how to dress. This was essentially to reveal her assets to their best advantage before and during the audition. Amna should ensure that she didn’t obscure her cunt from view at all. “You’ll find that all sex actresses, including me, discard their knickers and anything else covering their cunt while still in the reception room. As your breasts are such an obvious asset, you needn’t actually display them, but you mustn’t obscure them in any way. A blouse a size or two too small will be quite adequate.”

The part of the exercise that filled Amna with the most trepidation, however, was not the actual audition. She considered this to be an ordeal best get over as quickly as all the unsuccessful interviews she’d had for office jobs. In fact, it was the prospect of going to Emma’s flat in the building opposite the shop. She didn’t tell her parents about the nature of the job interview she was going to and wore her most revealing clothes underneath an overcoat. She set off up the lift to the flat after a girl whose voice she couldn’t distinguish over the intercom let the door to the building open with the buzz which released the latch. She was let into the flat by Charlotte who smiled at her reassuringly, and stood in the hallway waiting while Susan was getting herself ready. She could hear panting and thumping noises coming from the living room that she at first ignored. Her first thought was that it was someone exercising, as her brothers did to give themselves the full muscular figure they found so attractive. However, when Charlotte opened the door to the living room as she passed Amna from the kitchen with a sandwich she’d just made, she could see Maisie and Josephine enmeshed in the position the sex magazines called a sixty-nine, with Josephine rather straining to bend her neck round to apply her mouth to Maisie’s vagina. The two of them were making passionate cries as they pushed their tongues deep inside each other’s welcoming crevices. Amna watched their activity with horrified compulsion, seeing in her mind’s eye the vision of what she imagined Susan’s vagina might look like.

After a few moments, and what seemed like much more, Susan appeared, thick in make-up in a dress pulled tight against her skin and confirmed what Amna had always suspected: which was that she really had no breasts to speak of. She ran her fingers down the length of her body to smooth the creases to the top of her thighs where the dress just about stopped. “We’d better get going, dearest!” She announced. “We don’t want to be late.”

As the two of them were escorted in the taxi which Susan ordered, and insisted on paying for, Amna listened as Susan explained in great detail the little tips her years of experience had taught her would maximise her chances of passing the audition. These amounted to appearing to enjoy the audition by making more noise than necessary, ensuring that her cunt was in view of the auditioners as much as possible and, in Amna’s case, running her fingers as frequently as possible over her breasts. Amna nodded to each of the items of advice, not really listening but admiring more the smooth white skin of Susan’s shoulders and the little dimple in her cheeks whenever she smiled.

There were several other women at the audition, most of whom were Asian like herself. There were Punjabi, Afghani, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Cantonese and Inuit candidates, all of whom, as Susan had advised, had taken their knickers off before leaving the reception room, and sat in the bare plastic chairs supplied in stockings, bras, vests or, like Susan herself, in nothing at all. Amna felt quite overdressed in her blouse which she pulled up and knotted to reveal as much midriff as she could. She didn’t know how encouraged she should feel by her own assessment that of all the women there that despite her inexperience she was actually one of the most physically attractive. Not the most attractive, she felt, admiring Susan’s slim white body with the nipples only a little more prominent than those of a young boy and the patch of pubic hair that was so much sparser and shorter than Amna had imagined, having visualised it as more resembling her own pubic splendour.

The first part of the audition consisted of the auditioners, who were men in their forties in expensive clothes and beards, outlining the plot of the film the details of which sounded thoroughly disgusting to Amna when her mind wandered away from anxiety about the appropriateness of her appearance, the bushiness of her pubic hair (which was so much greater than that of anyone else) and her admiration for Susan’s body. She barely even noticed that throughout this process Susan held her hand reassuringly in her own, until she felt a little squeeze on her thumb as one of the men detailed that there was actually no particular policy as to exactly which kind of Asian women would be suited to the film. “We know there is a market for Asian sex which is not really adequately exploited, and we want to have as broad an appeal as we can manage.”

The audition passed in a haze to Amna, as she took most of her cues from Susan who kept a kind eye on her as they went through the motions. It started fairly amusingly as each of the girls stood up in turn and spun around while fondling their bodies with simpering smiles. As Susan suggested, Amna undid her blouse almost fully so that she was able to pull her breasts out and reveal the full lipsticked nipples that she’d carefully massaged into shape. Some of the other girls were even less expert at this than her: especially the Inuit whose movement was decidedly wooden and raised a slight frown from the producer.

The next part of the audition was the part Amna had dreaded the most, which was the occasion in which, unknown to everyone, she was to lose her virginity. It was quite a painful process for her as a large muscular Persian man whom she’d never be able to recognise again plied open her legs and pushed his quite large penis in and out of the hairy mass of her vagina. She’d never believed that it would be so painful, and the cries she’d started making on Susan’s advice first to suggest pleasure, became much more genuine and much louder ones of pain. Fortunately nobody seemed to be able to distinguish them from the quite theatrical cries that some of the others released. However, the Persian seemed a little puzzled by the blood that had painted his penis as he released ejaculations of semen over her breasts after several minutes of fucking.

Amna was able to watch Susan as she was fucked by another man, who was a slightly overweight black man who never bothered to remove more than his trousers and underpants. Amna admired Susan’s professionalism which was only matched at all by an Afghani girl who despite her skill at fucking had an unattractive grey pallor to her skin and droopy thin breasts. Susan took control of events and was able to bring the black man to a more satisfying ejaculation than Amna’s Persian had ever achieved, catching some of the semen in her open mouth.

The part of the exercise that Amna had most thought about in advance and which more than the fucking had filled her with trepidation, was the lesbianism. “Let it be with Susan!” she’d begged to herself. “Not with anyone else! It must be Susan!” The urgency of her request became greater after the pain she was feeling between her legs which made her feel as if she’d been viciously punched there and then had her insides torn out of her. Unfortunately for her, it was actually the Afghani girl whom she found herself allocated to making love with, while Susan was wrapped up in the body of the Vietnamese girl. Amna watched in envy as the Vietnamese girl pushed her tongue deep into Susan’s anus while Susan responded by pushing her fingers deep into her vagina and stroking her clitoris with her thumb.

The Afghani girl had a skill at making love that somehow compensated for the salty taste of her skin which Amna licked with badly disguised reluctance. For the first time, Amna felt she was getting some pleasure out of the sexual proceedings, as the girl tweaked her clitoris in her fingers and licked up the traces of blood that had got caught in her hair. It felt quite pleasant to have someone’s nose deep in the mass of her pubic hair even though it gave her much less pleasure to stick her nose into the unpleasant smelling area of the Afghani girl’s anus which seemed to have as much hair as that around her vagina. But it was genuine cries of pleasure she was able to emit as her lover pushed first two and then three fingers into the fleshy and not yet elastic opening of her cunt.