Emma in Paris Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma has many experiences in Paris.
1.6k words
3.8
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scardrey
scardrey
1 Followers

After 4 years in Paris it's was time for Emma to go home to Sydney, she had come to Paris for only 1 year but stay longer than expected. She had attended school in Paris on an exchange program however while she was away her parents had broken up as expected. She was not devastated by the news as it was only a matter of time and while both were beginning new adventures, Emma decided that she would finish her final year of school in Paris.

Emma was living with a wealthy couple, Vivian and Marcel who had no children of their own and with a generous allowance from her family she was able to enjoy all of what France had to offer. The couple was hardly strict on her and introduced her to a freedom that only 18 years old could dream of having, and they had a colorful social circle that included fashion designers, artist, writers and beautiful people. This was an amazing experience for her and Emma was able to immense herself into this life with grace and elegance.

She had experience her first real love but like all teenage romances it lasted about a week, she took it with the same maturity of those of her age. Cried her-self to sleep for a week however after a week of the ice-cream diet she was over it, stupid boys her pseudo parents said. You need a man not a boy my love, Vivian had told her, boys are just to play with, wait for your man, and then you will know how wonderful falling on love can be. With this advice Emma decided that she would only be friends with her male counter parts until she was really ready although friends, some with benefits.

Now 18 and in her final year of school, Emma and her friends were busy with studying and achieving good results to get them into colleges. Emma was unsure if she would go home to Sydney for university or remain in Paris; either way she needed good marks even just to prove to herself it was worth it. This meant she had little time for dating but she did manage to refine her skills of tantalizing the boys who lived in the apartment across the courtyard, Pierre and Serge.

Meeting Serge

Pierre and Serge were not related at all and were in their first year of Art school, they had both missed out on student accommodation and had by chance turned up to view the apartment at the same time, it had 2 rooms and a study. Split the costs and have a bachelor pad. Emma met them the weekend they had moved into the apartment. She had gotten out of bed, flung open her curtains and from across the courtyard she heard clapping. Emma never wore PJ's to bed and Serge had been at the right place at the right time to see her in all her glory, laughing she bowed and went for her shower.

After she had dressed and had breakfast she was off to meet up with friends for a study session for an exam she had the following week, she didn't really need the study but wanted to just have some social time. As she left the building at the entrance was the boy from across the court yard, he handed her drawing of flowers. He explained he had no time to go buy her any so drew a bunch instead and was hoping sooner or later she would have to come outside., he resigned himself to wait all day if needed and thereafter he would knock on every door. Although it was slightly stalker-ish in a goofy way Emma couldn't help but smile as she thanked him and began to move towards the gate explaining she is on her way to study group.

Serge stopped her and asked if she would have a coffee with him, he is new to the complex and he would be sad for the rest of the day if she refused him. Not wanting to be the cause of anyone's sadness especially such a gorgeous guy like him she accepted his offer. She stood waiting for him to lead the way to the local café but instead he grabbed her hand taking her back to the entrance of his building, Emma was taken aback by this. Serge assured her his was not some crazy guy and he is the best barista in all of Paris, with only a little hint reluctance Emma followed Serge to his apartment which was filled with half up packed boxes.

As he was busy in the kitchen with coffee Emma asked if he had any furniture, sadly it would not arrive until tomorrow when his roommate arrives, did however have his room already set up and they could hang in there away from the maze of the boxes. She thought meet strange guy, takes me to his unfurnished apartment and is already trying to get me into his bed and before she could even think of saying goodbye he was in front of her with cups and moving towards his room.

He had a perfect view of her room from his window and it seemed really only metres away, they sat on the bed drinking coffee and exchanging brief history of whom, why, where and when, the usual getting to know each other type of stuff. Emma felt at ease after only a few minutes, so comfortable that she was able to tell Serge frankly that this was the worst coffee she had ever had and he had got her here under the promise of something that was meant to be the best.

With a hint of a smile, Serge took the cups and placed the on the table next to the bed. Leaned in and kissed her on the lip so lightly. He said it was never his intention to make a move, well not today but he had to redeem himself. While saying this he began to take off her jacket, Emma's face bushed against his neck, he smelt so good. Emma although very tempted did not play easy and moved away from the bed and towards a getaway. She knew that they would end up in bed but not today or that's what she thought.

Serge protested and said that if she wanted to leave she could however he wanted to know if she was just playing hard to get or she was not interested at all, so he would not suffer longing for her. Emma laughed at get another drama filled scenario from Serge, the third since they met 30 minutes ago. Serge said there was only one way he could really know and it would not be a line from Emma with a flippant promise that we don't know each other and so on; Serge said Emma had to promise she would answer his question. She really did find him interesting and different from other guys she knew even though only a year separated them in age, she promised with some hestitation.

A girl can say she is interested then say she will see you again and see how things go but never return calls and she can to avoid a person, he said. Yes this has happened to me he said, so I really wanted to now how it makes you feel when I kiss you again, and only a touch will convince me of this. So kiss me then Emma said. Serge pressed her up against the door and kissed her until both had to take a breath. Serge then startled Emma when he ran his hand up her skirt and his finger slide into her pants. He kissed her again so as to stop her before she could say a word, he rain his finger slowly down her warm moist lips and then inside her. Emma almost felt as though she was somewhere else not in her body, this was not something unusual she had been with guys before but had never really encounter a complete stranger and left him finger her without a couple of dates let alone in less than an hour.

Before she could push him a way Serge had removed his hand and step away from their kiss. He opened the door for her and bid her farewell, you will be back he said, I felt it. The door closed.

Emma stood in the hall outside the apartment for a while collecting her thoughts, she was hot, a little dazed and a little antsy about what had happened. She actually didn't want to leave at that point but by not leaving when he opened the door would give him the power and she does like to have a little say in what happens to her. Ok she said to herself go home and make him wait and with a determined intent she pressed the button on the lift. The door opened, fuck my jacket, my keys are in my jacket. Fuck!!!

Serge opened the door; Emma slapped him and marched into the bedroom to retrieve her jacket. Serge followed her as she said I forgot my fucking jacket, I knew you would be back rubbing his cheek. She turned and glared at him, I forgot my fucking jacket, it has my keys and I had no way of getting into my apartment and what are you doing? Emma asked with a perplexed look on her face.

Serge was taking off his shirt while she was screaming at him, getting more comfortable he said. Why? Emma asked, he said nothing -- unbuttoned his jeans that fell to the floor and sat on the bed garb Emma pulling her towards him.

end of part 1

scardrey
scardrey
1 Followers