Emma Watches The Boys Wank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

Daniel and Rupert just wanked and stared at Emma sitting there topless in front of them. So close, but neither of them wanted to reach out and try to get a feel. They kept wanking and after a couple of minutes they started to feel the build up of their orgasms, and they would stop for a few seconds and then start up again. Emma was fascinated watching them stroke their cocks, the way they would suddenly do it very fast, then stop, then start slowly again. Rupert had his free hand on his ass and she thought he had his fingers in against his ass. Daniel had his left hand rubbing and squeezing around his balls and pushing in just behind them. She saw sometimes he would grab his balls and pull down on them.

As they built up an orgasm, she loved the way their eyes became very heavy lidded and sleepy looking.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Yes," they both said.

"Then I want you both to come for me, I really want to see it. Do it on my boobs, one each."

The boys started to stroke themselves steadily and built up a rhythm, getting a little bit faster. Rupert was focused on Emma's tits and her gorgeous pink tipped left breast. He really wanted to see his spunk on her skin, running down over her nipple.

Daniel was concentrating on her face. He thought she was beautiful. And while he knew he loved her like a sister, he really wanted to fuck her more than anything, to feel his cock inside her pussy and see the pleasure on her face as she took him inside her. He loved her and he wanted to show her how much by giving her as much come as he could right now. He knew she wanted to see his come, wanted to feel his precious sperm on her skin.

That thought tipped him over the edge and he started to convulse. He stroked very fast suddenly, then stopped. There was a slight pause as his orgasm kicked in.

"Emma, I'm coming, oh God," he groaned. A little stroke of his shaft up to his glans, then his cock spurted. His first shot of come hit high on her chest. His knees felt weak and he could feel the orgasm rushing through his inner thighs, and he thrust forward as he spurted more lines of spunk over Emma's chest and down over her right boob.

"Oh!!" she gasped loudly, pulling back a little in surprise. "Oh fuck! that's amazing." She watched the come shoot from Daniel's cock and soak her right boob and it seemed to keep on pumping out. He was wanking himself through it and groaning very gutteral noises.

He could only say "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as he wanked his sperm onto Emma. Daniel's head fell back and he looked exhausted as the pumping slowed.

As his orgasm died away this sight was setting Rupert off and he pushed forward pointing his cock at her other boob as he too started coming. He wanked himself harder and then he came. Emma turned to look at him and reached her left hand under to cup his balls and rubbed her thumb over his sac. His head went down and he took a faltering step forward before steadying himself and moaning;

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." His eyes were tightly closed as his cock pumped against Emma's chest and he unloaded his balls over her breast.

She rubbed his balls more and watched his cockhead as it jetted out come, spurt after spurt, until it died away and he threw his head back in completed pleasure and slowly wanked his cock some more.

Daniel and Rupert both looked down at Emma sitting there covered in their sperm, and she looked up, their cocks still throbbing slightly. Their breathing still heavy.

It's lovely boys...thank you," she said, fingering the globs on her wet chest. She trailed her fingers through it then gave their dicks a quick stroke, "I loved that."

"I'd better get cleaned up a little, hold on, I'll get tissues for you," she said and went into the bathroom. She got some and handed a small bundle each to Daniel and Rupert who squeezed their shafts and dabbed at their cockheads. She disappeared and returned a couple of minutes later.

"I couldn't get it all off. I guess I'll just have to go to the premiere with some of your come on me, I hope my boobs don't look shiny under the lace of the dress."

The boys put their cocks away and zipped up. She walked over to the bed and picked up her bra, slipping it over her arms. She turned her back to Rupert.

"Could you clip me?" Rupert snapped her bra together and then lifting her dress from the bed, she stepped into it with the boys watching her as she wiggled the dress up over her thighs and hips. When it was up she turned to Daniel and asked him to zip her up, turning away from him. His fingers found the zip in the small of her back and his fingertips traced the curve of her naked skin, before pulling up the zip.

She checked her hair in the mirror and turned to them;

"Are you ready escort your sister, boys?" and they both bent an arm at either side of her to take her and walked to the lift outside the room. On the way to the premiere, nothing much was said as the driver could overhear, but when they got to Leicester Square and the car pulled up and the door was opened, the roar of the crowd hit them, so she felt safe to speak then and said;

"Next week boys, in New York...I want to feel your cocks inside me." She knew she had shocked them as she stepped out into the lights of the photographers.

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers
12