Emma Watson Gets Her Fantsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

"Can you get it?" he asked her. She reached down and took his erection in her fingertips and pulled it towards her pussy, then gripped the base of his shaft with her index finger curling behind his balls and she pulled him closer and he slid into her in one quick motion.

"Uuuhhhh," he gasped as he felt her heat around his cock for the first time. He took a second, then said to Emma "you're so beautiful, Ems." He started to pull out and push in against her and she pushed up to meet him. He kept his body lifted away from hers and he looked down between their stomachs to see his dick pumping into her pussy, and he noticed he could see how wet he was already. He looked up into her eyes and was struck how perfect she looked at this moment, in the act of sex, in the act of taking a man's hard cock into her. He closed his eyes and let his mind feel the pleasure in his penis.

They moved together for a time and Emma pulled Rupert down to hug her close as he shafted her. She put her head in against his and her mouth to his ear.

"I love your cock in me, Rupert. Your hard cock inside me. I've wanted it for such a long time."

He thrust deeply into her as she whispered in his ear and he tried not to grind too much to prevent any build up of feelings which could lead to him blowing his load. He slowed down but she tried to get him to go faster and he grabbed her ass with both hands and gripped her hard to stop her moving.

"I'd better stop, I can feel I'm quite close and I don't want to come yet," he said softly to her. She nodded.

"That's okay, I don't want you to come yet either, I still want more from you." She stroked his ass as if to soothe him and he pulled back from her, his cock sliding silently out of her. She reached down and gently took it in her hand and softly squeezed the hard shaft, keeping away from his cockhead. "Thanks," she said.

"Okay boys, I've had you both now, and that was how I wanted our first time, to be sensual, but now I want you both in me again. I want you to take turns fucking me, I want to suck and wank your cocks as the other fucks me, I want you to play with my ass, and I want you to be as dirty and rude as you want with me. And you can fuck me as hard as you want."

Daniel and Rupert looked at her, then at each other. They hadn't expected this.

"Is it alright if I take a break first, I think I'll blow my load if I put my dick anywhere near your pussy right now," Rupert said.

Emma laughed and smiled "Yeah, that's fine. I can go and freshen up a little first." She crawled to the end of the bed and the boys couldn't stop themselves from looking at her ass and her wet pussy pointing straight at them before she walked to the bathroom, her sexy ass swaying back and forth. She closed the door and they heard the tap running.

Daniel and Rupert lay back on the bed. Rupert's cock wilted a little as he was keeping his hands away from it. Daniel was still hard and he absent mindedly stroked his cock and rubbed his balls.

"Can you believe this is happening?" Rupert asked.

"No, this is...just...God, I don't know," Daniel said, "I've fancied her for years and dreamt about even just what her body might look like, you know. I'd tried to catch glimpses of her on set, or in her dressing room, but I never thought anything like this would ever happen."

"I know, you're not the only one that's tried to see her naked before. I used to go to her dressing room, just hoping she'd be in her underwear but she always covered up. I wish I had seen her naked, I've jerked off enough just thinking about it."

"Me too."

With that, Emma walked back into the room and over to the bed, looking her naked friends up and down. She was very horny. She climbed up on the bed and knelt between them, and ran her hands up their thighs and rubbed her hands over their balls. She gripped Daniel's hard shaft in her left hand and started to squeeze Rupert's soft dick back to life. She was silent as she watched his cock started to grow in length and swell to full hardness in just a few seconds.

He looked at her as she wanked him to make him hard and saw her boobs bouncing up and down a little. "Fuck," he whispered.

Once they were hard, she stopped her stroking and said "Now, I want to be fucked," and she leant forward, down on her elbows so her ass was fully in the air. The boys got up behind her and could see her pussy totally exposed and her cute asshole as well.

They were kneeling beside each other and Rupert gave Daniel a nod for him to go first. Rupert moved aside and Daniel moved in between her feet and knelt on one knee. He grabbed her ass cheek with his left hand, wanking himself. He pulled her ass more open with his thumb to open her lips and they peeled apart just a little. He used his other hand to pull her open as much as he could until he could see sight inside her pussy and the amazing pink glistening inner walls. Rupert leant in to see as well.

"Christ, that's amazing," Rupert said, and quickly dipped a finger into her pinkness and wet his finger then rubbed it over her asshole.

Daniel lined up his prick and slowly brought his knob up against her wet cunt, and pushed himself against her. He slid in very easily and Emma gasped as she felt the penetration. She had her face buried in the pillow so she couldn't see who was going to fuck her. Rupert moved up and grabbed her right boob which hung beautifully from her chest and started to knead it gently, pinching and pulling at her nipple.

Daniel watched as his cock disappeared into Emma's pussy until his belly was flat against her. He rubbed his thumb against her asshole and pulled his cock back, seeing it shiny with her pussy juice. He slowly slid into her again and pushed hard against her when he bottomed out inside her. He wanted her to feel his cock deep inside her and drove himself right into her by pushing hard against her hips. He could hear her moan into the pillows. Now was the time. He started to fuck her and gripped an ass cheek in each hand and pushed and pulled at her. He quickly started pumping her at a fast pace and was slamming into her, screwing her hard. He tried to concentrate on something else as he knew this quick hard fucking could lead to an early finish for him. He fucked her for thirty seconds and he could hear Emma's moaning becoming squeals but still muffled in the pillows.

She lifted her head "Yes, yes, yes, oh God, yes, yes, fuck me, oh my God!" her head went back, just as he started to slow down, "No, keep going, keep going," and Daniel quickly started humping her fast again. Rupert reached under her and ran his hand down her body until her felt her mound, then further to get to her clit to try to help her come. He realised too late that doing this would bring him up against Daniel's bouncing balls which were being thrown back and forth. He quickly pulled back but decided to keep going and his fingers found her little button and he started to rub it in a circular motion slow, then fast, slow, then fast as he tried to ignore the constant slapping of Daniel's balls.

Emma's squealing built to a peak, then she reached back and pushed her hand against Daniel's left thigh to stop him and he immediately slowed but still kept a very slow rhythm in and out of her. Daniel wasn't sure if she had come, but she was breathing deep with the effort.

Emma hadn't come but she had been close. She didn't want to come that quickly. "Rupert, I want you in me now, quickly," she said and Rupert moved back and he saw Daniel's dick slide out of her leaving her gaping and he quickly got into position and pushed his cock into her hole. "Do it hard," Emma said. Rupert took a couple of strokes in and out to get his shaft wet and then started a good rhythm, building up to what Daniel had done.

Emma looked up from the pillow and looked round for Daniel, pushing herself up. "Come here," she looked at his cock and beckoned with her head. Daniel knelt beside her head as she opened her mouth and he brought his cock to her lips. She desperately wanted to taste her pussy juice on his hard cock and quickly took the head into her mouth. Her pussy tingled at the though of a cock in each end and she sucked his penis into her and moaned at the taste of herself on him. She felt herself being pushed forward by Rupert, and onto Daniel's cock. Rupert was fucking her hard and bent forward to grip her tit with as he plunged into her. His eyes were closed and he focused hard on the feelings surging through his cock. He built up to a crescendo then quickly froze before he felt himself going too far. He took a few seconds then started fucking her again, though not as hard.

Emma was moaning deeply from the penetration in her pussy but her moans were muffled by Daniel's cock in her mouth. She sucked him hard, and he started fucking her mouth gently. He still couldn't believe this was happening as he watched the length of his cock sliding between her lips. She looked so beautiful, and so sexy with a cock sliding between her lips.

For a few minutes there was a quiet array sounds, breathing from the boys, moaning from Emma and the sound of a very wet pussy being pumped.

Emma pulled back and Daniel's cock slipped from her mouth and he grabbed it and kept wanking himself. She slowed her fucking against Rupert and pushed him away with her hand to say she wanted him out of her. He moved back off the bed, his wet erection bobbing in front of him.

She looked at Daniel and said, "Lie down, I want to go on top now."

Daniel slid himself onto the bed and beside Emma, and she held his cock and wanked him for a few seconds to make sure he was still hard enough, then swung herself across his body and rested herself on him with her wet pussy sticky against his belly. He looked down and saw her lips against him which he found very erotic. She reached under herself and took a hold of his penis and guided it to her soaked slit. She could feel when he was lined up and sat down on him. He felt the heat again from her on his cock and the amazing sensation of just being inside a pussy and he pushed up towards her and groaned then relaxed back on the bed.

Rupert was behind Emma and watching as she had guided Daniel's dick into her. They couldn't see as he knelt right down behind and got a close up view of her pussy stretching around the shaft and sliding down, then Daniel's balls contracting as he ground himself up into her. He wanked himself as he got this great view of two people fucking. He loved the sight of her asshole as well when she leant forward against Daniel.

Daniel had held her boobs in both hands and started to play with them and Emma brought herself down and said "Suck them." He sucked a nipple in turn, biting gently to make them hard. "Mmmm, that's nice." At that moment she felt a tingle in her ass, "Ohhh, God, that's nice too". Rupert had started to rub at her asshole as he thought it looked so cute and pink, he couldn't leave it alone.

Emma started to fuck Daniel and with her tits in his mouth, she was leaning into him so her clit was being rubbed against his shaft as she pushed herself down onto it. That, and Rupert's finger stroking her ass brought wonderful feelings very quickly. Within a few moments she brought her head to her chest and with eyes closed, fucked Daniel hard, in very quick movements, so the friction against her clit was at maximum. She felt her body start to tingle and then a rise of warm pleasure in her belly. She concentrated hard on keeping it going and kept her hip movements quick against him.

Daniel was lying almost still and couldn't move himself against her and was aware she was almost silent, so didn't try to push into her. He just let her control it as he kept sucking and biting at her tits. Rupert moved to the side to watch Emma and wanked himself at the sight of her starting to orgasm.

Emma felt a slow spreading of heat through her and a light headed feeling, almost to a point where she couldn't feel the body beneath her, just the rise of ecstasy and euphoria within her.

Emma's movements got quicker, her hips flicking back and forth, grinding into Daniel, then suddenly she bucked hard against him. "Oh God, oh, fuck!" then she pushed very hard into him. The waves of heat coursed through her and engulfed her. Her head flew back, her mouth open in a silent scream, eyes closed. She made a choking sound as she tried to stop herself from making any sound, then she gasped as it hit her again, "Oh fuck, fuck." She bit her lip as her body bucked back and forth with the orgasm racing though her, taking over control of her, then she hit the peak, "Aaaahh!!!"

She fell forward onto Daniel, mashing her breasts against his chest, her head falling to the side of his, and pushed down onto his hard cock, taking it in as far as it could go so she could feel his tip pressing against her cervix deep inside her, "Ooohh, my God," she slowed her movements, her body still flicking slightly as she let her muscles take control as she came down from the high, and slowly, very slowly, she fell still against Daniel, and silent.

Daniel lay still, saying nothing. Emma stirred and seemed to come out of a light sleep, and looked Daniel in the eyes.

"That was amazing. So nice. I've always wanted to come with you inside me," she said.

Emma drew her body up and pushed herself up on her hands, then settled, sitting on top of him. She looked at Rupert, "I want you now." She arched her back a little which flattened her boobs against her chest, and Daniel could see her sticky pussy lips gripping his shaft and liked how they split as she was impaled on him. She rose up and Daniel's cock was left glistening and erect as she moved off him. She lay down beside him on the bed and got comfortable before opening her legs slightly. "I want you to fuck me really hard, Rupert".

Daniel moved off the bed so Rupert could kneel between Emma's legs. He placed his hands on her knees and moved them apart, then moved his body over hers and guided his hard cock to her slick hole. He looked down as he moved against her and saw his knob slip between her lips. Moving on top, his penis slid completely into her and he couldn't help but groan deeply as her warm pussy engulfed him. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him against her, holding him still so she could just feel his length buried inside her.

She lifted her head off the pillow and kissed him, lightly at first, let her tongue push into his mouth and slide against his for just a few seconds.

"Fuck me now, I want it hard" she instructed him.

Rupert drew back and plunged into her, held it for a moment then back again. He gave her strong deep steady strokes while holding her tight against him. He fucked her deeply for a couple of minutes then slowed and he felt her move to the side and reach down. He quickly bucked his hips against her for a few seconds then stopped, then again. He prepared himself by putting his mind somewhere else as he wanted to fuck her really hard but didn't want to give himself an involuntary orgasm. He held her tight by her shoulders with his hands underneath her back and pumped into her with quick short strokes, his ass flipping back and forth, and then he felt her hand grab his ass cheek and squeeze and pull him against her every time he plunged into her.

He hammered at her with his hard cock, his balls slapping against her asshole til she started gasping and squealing. He fucked her hard. He went so fast into her it almost felt violent, and he quickly felt the surge through him taking him to the point of orgasm. All he wanted was to empty his balls inside her as he pounded her and he grimaced as her forced himself to stop suddenly before he lost it. "Aaahhh, fuck!" he breathed out hard, and then gently pumped her very softly so he kept the building orgasm on the edge without tipping himself over, then he stopped completely, still forcing his breath out of himself.

"God, that was really nice," she gushed into Rupert's ear, "can you do it again?"

"Wait a minute," Rupert nodded and held himself still for a while then started to build up a rhythm quickly again and in a few seconds he was fucking her hard, really hitting her with his cock and he was scared he might hurt her but vey quickly she started squealing again and gasping.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck... fucking hell, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, uuuhhh," she moaned as she felt herself quickly coming harder more fiercely than before. It was racing through her very quickly but not the light headed feeling this time, just a rush of pure pleasure in her pussy.

"Harder, do it harder," she begged him, "don't stop, for god's sake."

He fucked her harder, as if he wanted to hurt her. That's what she wanted so he gave it to her. His eyes were tight shut and he concentrated on just banging her hard and not what it felt like.

She wailed as her orgasm hit her and gripped Rupert as hard as she could. "Ooooohhhhh, God, fuck, fuck." He was still fucking her with quick movements and she grabbed his body to keep him still, "stop, stop, stop...stop now," she was breathing heavily as Rupert stopped and didn't move, his hard cock still embedded inside her. He was trying not to breathe hard, but at that moment he just wanted to gasp for air.

"Okay," Emma said and she pushed him back a little, "That was nice. I want to come again now, but I'll do myself, and I want you to fuck me with that big cock, hard and deep," and she reached between her legs and Rupert felt her hand against his belly as she found her clit and started rubbing. He drew back and started ploughing into her again with determined strokes. He knew he could shoot his load quite soon if he went too fast so he kept it steady.

He felt her body rise to him as he fucked her. Her hand was bumping against him as she masturbated under him. His concentration was on her pleasure only, not his.

Emma looked to her right at Daniel, who was still watching with his cock in his hand. She looked down at his hard penis, looked at the eye and thought about his come shooting from the tip. She loved the thought of seeing them come for her. She fantasised about it. She lay back and closed her eyes and rubbed at her pussy as Rupert's cock continued the assault on her wet slit.

She let thoughts drift into her mind about future visits with them. Would she suck them off? Wank them off? Would they watch her masturbate? She found the idea of them just watching her so hot.

Her fingers slid over her clit at speed, the tips flicking quickly at the nub, then pushing deeply against the pleasure point. Rupert fucking her harder ... harder ...steadily. Her body relaxed for a moment then tensed as she came again. It felt more powerful than than the last.

Her back arched against Rupert's chest and drove his cock deeper as she pushed against him.

"Mmmm," she moaned gently, then started breathing fast, to relieve the tension she felt in her stomach. Rupert stopped fucking her and pushed his hard dick deep into her as she orgasmed against his body and he did everything not to think about what he was actually doing to her so he didn't unload his seed too soon.

After a few seconds she relaxed against him and bit into his shoulder, closing her eyes, and gripping his ass with her left hand while her right was still gently stroking at her clit. She released his shoulder and groaned "Oh, fuck, fuck me, that was amazing. You're so good, I love having your cock inside me," she looked at him, "I don't want this to be the last time."

She lay back on the bed and pushed against Rupert's hips to make him slide his penis out of her. She stared at it as he knelt back with his erection at full mast and wet with her juices.

"Come here," she said to Daniel and patted the bed beside Rupert, "kneel here." She sat up as Daniel knelt on the bed on Rupert's left.

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers