Emmanuel and Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
John wants to make a deal...
1.4k words
3.87
24.4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Need Feedback on what you as readers really want/expect from this story. I love constructive criticism!! Leave comments or message me personally ASAP! Thanks ;D ~

Anna just stared at the approaching cars. People come to the park all the time she thought. Emmanuel just wanted to scare her and cop a feel. Although a part of her screamed for him to seduce her again... She didn't want things to go too far.

Emmanuel stood in front of Anna, he fished his hunting knife out if his pocket. "Fix your shirt." he ordered.

"Fuck you jerk you ripped it!" Anna yelled. She tried to pull the rip together, but... It wasn't working.

John was 6'2. 20 Years Old. Broad shoulders and very strong. He has slick black hair that was cut short. He walked up to the two teenagers with a smile on his face, along with his three extra men. The other four waited in the car. "Emmanuel! You brought company. I was expecting your Russian friend... Nickolai." his hard stare found Anna he winked as she made eye contact. She turned away. "I like her more than him."

Emmanuel held his knife towards John. "Fuck off. She's got nothing to do with this man. She is innocent!"

"Mmmm.." John smiled signaling one of his men to grab the sexy woman. "Just how i like my meat.. Rare."

Anna backed away from the approaching Latino that was stomping his way towards her. She backed into another one of johns men. He grabbed her arms roughly and licked her neck. She let out a gasp in extacy before stomping on his foot. He yelled and punched her head. She blacked out.

Emmanuel was so lost in trying to kill John, he hardly noticed what happened to Anna. He turned around and saw the man lift her up. "What the fuck man? What do you want?"

"I want you to suffer. I knew you had a weakness... Now I know it's the girl. She looks like a good fun old fashioned fuck!"

Nickolai approached the scene in his usual torn jeans and nice button up shirt. He was 6'4 and 260lbs. He was strong. His thick blonde hair was messed up from his usual 10pm fuck he always got. His Russian accent was thick as he spoke "Whats going on?"

Emmanuel said something to Nickolai in Russian and then turned to John. "My life for hers."

"Fuck that!" Nickolai growled. "We can cut a nicer deal. No?"

John laughed "Death would be to easy. Too simple. I have a better idea." he licked his lips. "I want her fucked. Brutally and viciously. Tonight. Either I give her a good fuck, then my boys do too. Or Nickolai fucks her."

Emmanuel's face went red. "No." he knew her worst fear he couldnt let this happen.

"So we all get to fuck her then kill her." John smiled.

"No!"

"Pick an option then!"

Nickolai turned to his friend. He loved Emmanuel. Like a brother. "Maybe i should do it." And not just because I want to fuck her sexy brains out and hear her scream my name and submit to me... He added to himself.

"Fine." Emmanuel growled. Defeated.. At least his friend could do it. Someone he trusted.

"Great. Hop in the car. Meet at headquarters. Don't be late." John ordered.

They met at headquarters after the long drive. Anna was still fast asleep. John greeted Nickolai and Emmanuel with a smile as he threw Anna onto the queen sized bed. She twisted and turned before she started to wake up.

John smiled at her cluelessness, "This is going to be fun. Emmanuel. You watch from that chair." Emmanuel held his head low as the men chained him to the chair.

"We will stay around the room. If I feel that you are going too easy, I will fuck the shit out of her until she passes out. Then fuck her some more. Then I will kill her." John laughed.

Anna sat up and looked at Emmanuel. His head was down. She could hardly understand John. "What the hell is going on? Where am I? Let me go!" she yelled as she started to stand up off the bed.

Nickolai pushed her roughly onto the bed. "That's it. Waste all your energy."

"Nickolai stop! What are you doing?!" Anna yelled as she punched his brick hard abs. Normally, Nickolai would be the type of guy physically that Anna would go for, but in this situation, she tried to forget her 'normal taste'.

"Mmmm I like when you say my name..." he growled as he nibbled on her earlobe. He held both of her tiny wrists in one hand above her head. Then began to rip her shirt off.

"STOP!" Anna screamed trying to wriggle free. She only succeeded in rubbing herself against his seemingly huge erection.

Nickolai dove his face into her lucious breasts. He nibbled and licked them with the skill of a man who fucked 8 different girls on a regular basis. He watched her face closely, studying what she liked and disliked.

The minute his mouth touched her breasts, Anna's eyes shut and her protests began to turn into whimphers as she tried in vain not to moan.

He licked all the way up to her neck. Immediately he saw her back arch and heard a light moan escape. "Ohhh. I see how to make you want me." he smiled before returning to her neck.

"No.." Anna whimpered as he continued to lick, nibble, kiss, and suck on her neck. She could feel a sensation she never felt before travel down her body and between her legs. And it seemed to grow immensely.

Nickolai took off his shirt and pants and his 10 inches cock was bigger than ever before as he mounted his prize. He pulled off her shorts, she kicked him. "Oh none of that sex kitten.." he snapped as he gently grabbed her ankle before breaking it with his hand.

"Ahhhh!" Anna yelled. Shocked that he could o anything like that.

"I'm Russian bitch. I'm not here to play nicely." he laughed before roughly pinching her hard nipples and kissing her neck.

She could feel the head of his massive cock on her pussy lips and immediately freaked out into sobs. "Please! Anything but that! Why?!"

He gently mixed his pre cum and her juices with his cock head. "Shhh. If you calm down. I will ease it in slower."

Anna looked at him and completely relaxed as he bent down to her ear.

"This is what happens when you get my only friend captured by his worst enemy you fucking cum doll." he growled in her ear as he slammed full force into her virgin body mercilessly.

She screamed as it felt like he had split her in two. His thrusts were long and deep. The walls of her pussy tried to push him out, but only made him moan louder. Soon, the pain became pleasure. He kissed her neck and kept thrusting harder. Then he manipulated her swollen clit with his fingers as he fucked her.

She screamed and did her best to fight, but she was no match. He contunued to fuck her as he leaned in by her ear again. "Scream my name and I will finish up and let you come."

Anna shook her head and bit her lip as she thrashed around under him. He moved slower, but focused more on her clit and smiled when he found her G-Spot and she screamed in pleasure and the walls of her pussy clenched in extacy. She was getting ready to come when he stopped touching her clit.

"NO!!" she screamed.

He smiled and lightly touched her clit again. "Come on Sweetheart. You know what to scream."

She couldn't hold back anymore "NICKOLAI!!" She screamed.

He smiled triumphantly and pumped harder into her before coming inside her once virgin womb. His climax sent her over the edge as she came at the same time.

For a minute they just laid there before Anna started to sob and shove Nickolai away. He sat up and started getting dressed as Anna crawled to the head of the bed and cried softly.

"Alright. I did it. Now let Emmanuel and her go." Nickolai sighed.

Emmanuel looked up, his eyes red and swollen as he stared at John. John started to laugh. "No. This is just the beginning. Things are going to change around here."