Emma's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
After a wild morning, Emma fucks the neighbours.
2.2k words
4.49
74.7k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking home, Emma could feel cum still dribbling out of her ass from where she'd let the stranger fuck her. She must look a mess, she thought. Her dirty blonde hair was dirtier, matted with dried cum, and sunglasses hid her tired eyes as she did the walk of shame in wrinkled clothes -- cum still dripping out of her ass and pussy. Her tits felt sticky from the cum dried on them. Her ass hurt and her pussy was raw.

What the hell? It had been the best night and morning she'd ever had, never mind the most eventful. She calculated, and in her head came up with the following facts and figures: she'd been 18 for about 12 hours, had her first wine bottle up her pussy, her first lesbian experience, lost her virginity both in her pussy and ass to strange cocks at her first glory hole, which she guessed counted as her first gangbang since she'd serviced three cocks.

She found herself smiling at the realization that she kept thinking of these as her "firsts" -- as in, more to come. More gangbangs, more cocks, more pussies, more everything. She just wanted everything. In her ass, in her pussy -- she never dreamed she could become such a slut. What had happened to that good little teenager who sucked a cock now and again, but nothing else? Well, who cares, thought Emma. She wouldn't be missed.

It also struck her, suddenly, that she'd had nothing to eat except cum, and it was almost one in the afternoon. Her stomach grumbled and she looked around for a fast food joint. There was a burger place nearby, so she popped in there.

Starved, her eyes swung immediately to the menu, where she picked out the biggest burger in the place, a monstrosity loaded with bacon, cheese, onion rings, and guacamole -- guacamole was the new thing, it seemed. Maybe a poutine too -- she was so engrossed in the menu she didn't notice who was working at the counter until he called her name. "Emma?"

Shit. There was the neighbour boy, Tommy. And here she was looking like a hard-used slut.

"Oh, hey Tom," she smiled. Just act natural. "I'll have that guacamole monster with a large poutine and root beer."

He looked her over while he tapped the till. She wondered how bad she really looked. When she had cleaned the cum off her face she had smeared her makeup, she knew that, but she'd just walked for a while in the hot sun and it could have gotten much worse.

"Hungry, eh?"

"Yeah. I'll take it to go."

"Heading home?"

"Yep."

"Me too," he said. "Just a short shift. I'll give you a ride."

I've had a ride, she thought. "Don't worry about it."

"No, seriously -- I'll make your order as my take-home and you won't need to pay for it. Just wait outside and I'll see you in a few minutes." He disappeared and she shrugged. What the hell.

Emma waited in the parking lot for a while, and considered ditching Tommy and the ride. She was embarassed to be seen the way she was, but at this point really wanted that burger. Finally, she heard a honk, and saw that he'd pulled up just a few minutes away. Emma bundled herself into the passenger seat -- her food was waiting on the dash and she started to wolf it down while Tommy drove.

"Shouldn't you be in school today?"

Emma shrugged. "Shouldn't you?"

Tommy had dropped out, so it was a bit of a dig, but he just laughed it off. "Yeah, I guess." He eyed her and she saw his gaze dart to her tits, where she'd busted a button earlier getting them out at the glory hole to catch a load of cum. "You look like you had a rough morning."

Emma smiled. He didn't know the half of it. "Oh, you know. 'A woman's work is never done.'"

Tommy didn't seem to know what to make of that, and drove in silence for a while, which suited Emma fine because she just wanted to stuff her face. After she'd scarfed down the food and was sucking down the soda, he chuckled. "Man, you're hungry! I've never seen a girl eat so much so fast." He pulled into his driveway -- her house was across the street.

"Just starving. Thanks for the food, and the ride." They unbuckled and stepped out.

"Want some dessert? I've got ice cream in the fridge."

As much as she wanted to get home and have a shower, Emma was still hungry and now had the idea of adding ice cream to her root beer for a float. A nice way to cap the day. "Sure, why not?" Tommy unlocked the house and she followed him inside.

As she stepped into the kitchen, and watched him dig through the fridge, it struck Emma that she was going to fuck him. She didn't know where the thought came from, and wasn't sure she liked the idea of being a slut so close to home, on her turf. But this was who she was now, she supposed. She didn't feel bad about it or embarassed about it, just curious. She seemed to herself like someone new -- what would this Emma do next? By the time Tommy turned back to her, ice cream in hand, she'd pulled open her shirt and let her tits hang out to greet him.

She took the ice cream from him as he stared at her firm breasts, slack-jawed. On a whim, she popped off the lid and reached in to scoop out a handful, smearing it over her tits. She gasped at the cold as she rubbed it over her chest. The ice cream was already melting a little and running down her hot skin.

Tommy had her tits in his mouth before she knew it, following her lead without a word. He had always loved her tits, she knew -- he ogled them every chance he got, and although she always pretended not to notice, she had liked it -- and always jarred herself to let them bounce whenever she was in a low-cut top and he was around. Why hadn't she let him suck them before? She looked back at her prudish past with true confusion.

As he sucked the ice cream off her chest, she pulled off her jeans and manouevered him out of the kitchen and into the living room. She pulled her chest away from him and bent herself over the arm of the couch, her tits spilling down onto the cushions as she reached between her legs and fingered open her dripping pussy for him.

Tommy didn't waste any time -- he slammed his cock into her so hard it made her gasp. He'd been waiting for this, she thought -- probably a longtime fantasy of his, to fuck the uptight bitch next door. He had a nice fat cock, and she could feel it splitting her. Although she'd been fucked already today, she was a virgin only this morning, and her pussy still tight and not used to such a pounding.

She was moaning so loud and he was fucking her so hard, hips hammering into her ass as his cock rammed her raw pussy, that neither of them noticed his parents had come home until his mom screamed.

They had entered just in front of them, so that when she raised her head she saw the two -- Don and Jane -- staring at the scene in front of them: their son with his cock buried in the sweetheart next door, almost unrecognizeable with her tits hanging out, shirt still on but unbuttoned, ass in the air bent over their couch. Jane had shrieked at the sight, and Emma could see she was on the verge of freaking out once she had processed everything. Don just seemed stunned, although she noted that his eyes were locked on her swinging tits.

Tommy had pulled out in surprise, but was too stunned himself to do much else, cock hanging in the air behind her. She could only see one way out of this situation, which otherwise would quickly end up with her parents finding all this out. She quickly stood and strode towards the stunned couple, then wrapped her nude body around Jane and pulled her into a kiss.

Jane didn't expect that, and wasn't ready -- she stiffened, began to pull back -- Emma panicked when she felt that, and squeezed Jane harder -- but then Jane's body got the better of her and she began to kiss Emma back.

Jackpot, thought Emma.

She forgot about the boys for a while, who just stared anyway as Emma and Jane kissed and squeezed. Jane was a real MILF, a tight-body blonde with nice curves, big firm tits that Emma had always envied (her tits were full and firm, but not eye-popping big like Jane's). Jane was wearing a skirt and Emma hiked it up to grab her ass, moving her other hand to rub Jane's clit as they kissed.

And what was this? Jane didn't have any panties on. Of course -- that was the whole reason Tommy's parents had caught them fucking. They'd come home early to do a bit of fucking themselves. Jane was sopping wet, probably before she'd even come through the door, having planned some afternoon delight. And getting wetter now as Emma rubbed her clit and french-kissed her.

She started stripping Jane, practically ripping off her blouse, and shrugging off her own undone shirt. Pulling Jane's hot flesh closer, and then pushing her down onto the couch, Emma knelt and started tonguing Jane's pussy. It was sweet and slick, and Emma again couldn't believe what she had been missing out on during her more prudish days. This was only the second pussy she'd tasted, and already she was hooked.

Jane was moaning loud, muttering to herself -- "this is wrong, oh, yes, this is so wrong, oh, stop, stop" -- but even as she told Emma to stop she grabbed at Emma's hair to push her face harder into her cunt. With her other hand she reached towards Don, and he moved over to his wife, still mesmerized by the sight of the girl next door grinding her mouth into her MILF-pussy. Jane grabbed at his pants and pulled his cock out of them, then started gulping it down, sucking it like she was trying to swallow it.

Tommy just stared, paralyzed, as the girl he had been fucking ate out his mother while his father grabbed his mom's head and began fucking her face. Emma pushed herself off her knees to raise her ass into the air, offering her pussy to Tommy while she continued to eat out his mother. He hesitated, but then plunged back into her, moving his hips slowly at first but soon thrusting into her wildly.

Tommy was fucking Emma so hard she couldn't concentrate, and she pulled her mouth off of Jane's pussy. Don took this as an invite, and pulled out of Jane's mouth -- grabbing Emma's head and roughly slamming his cock down her throat. As father and son double-teamed her, Emma just trying not to fall off the couch where she was propped on all fours, Jane gasped in recovery from her face-fucking and the orgasms Emma had already given her.

Jane didn't lay quiet for long, though -- after watching the rest of her family fuck Emma for all she was worth, Jane re-entered the fray, pulling her husband out of Emma's mouth. Emma gasped for air and collapsed -- Tommy kept trying to pound her but she pulled herself off his cock to recover for a moment. Emma was on her back now, and Jane crawled on top of her, diving her tongue into Emma's pussy and grinding her pussy back into Emma's face, in a 69 with Emma on the bottom. That suited Emma fine -- she was started to get exhausted, she wasn't used to all this sex.

As Jane ate out Emma and Emma licked Jane's wet pussy, Don grabbed his wife's hips. Emma could see his cock coming closer -- but then it moved upward, and Jane shouted as it drilled into her ass.

Don fucked Jane's tight ass while Emma worked her fingers into Jane's pussy. Tommy was the odd one out again, but he soon braved the tangle of flesh to re-sink his cock into Emma's cunt. Emma had another orgasm from the sheer thought of it -- as Tommy fucked her, his mother still licked Emma's pussy, her tongue also gliding up and down her son's cock while it pounded Emma.

Don soon slowed and Emma knew he had just exploded in his wife's ass. He pulled out, and his cum began dribbling out of her tight hole, running down her body to drip into Emma's waiting mouth. His dad cumming into his mom also put Tommy over the edge -- but just as he was about it explode in Emma, he pulled his cock out and shoved it into Jane's mouth, shooting his semen down his mom's throat.

Well, my secret's safe with them, Emma thought as she licked up Jane's pussy towards her taut cheeks, to suck Don's cum out of her ass. They won't be telling the neighbours -- my parents -- about this!