Emma's Endurance Ch. 10

Story Info
Anal training.
1.6k words
4.2
110.4k
11

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anal training

Emma quickly took a cold flannel and wiped Adrian's face. He groaned and opened his eyes.

'Adrian, what happened? Why are you so scared of this person?'

'Emma, I can't talk about him, but please be very careful of this man. He is dangerous.'

All the girls were washed and dried by this time. Adrian stood up, with trembling legs and with his voice a tiny whisper, said 'follow me girls and we'll go and eat breakfast.'

The girls walked along the corridor, past the doors to their cells and staying at their basement level, they walked along another corridor, with just a few doors that were all closed, but behind one of the doors, they could hear the sound of someone being flogged.

They looked at each other with apprehension, but carried on walking and entered what had been a kitchen in other centuries.

They sat at benches and ate off a long table, just like they had at school and no one said a word.

Emma was seated opposite a girl whom she recognised from her schooldays and she looked at her and raised her eyebrows. The girl, who Emma thought was called Maria, looked down at her plate.

She wasn't wearing a wedding ring and Emma wondered if she was a submissive who was being trained, or whether she was there because she had no choice. Emma had her suspicions about the claims that The Order of Saint Ismael weren't all the honest truth. She didn't believe that all submissives had given consent and she wasn't sure that all the members were equal.

Adrian, calling the girls to line up and return to their cells, broke her thought process and she obeyed.

Back in Emma's cells, she was attached to the chain above the bed again and Adrian advised her to start reading the books that were placed by the bed.

The top book was 'The Story of O' and Emma decided to read it again. It felt as though a great deal had happened since James had given her the book to read, even though it was only three days earlier.

The screen flickered into life and Emma looked up, to see a girl who was dressed in the uniform of the Castle. The girl, reading an autocue, was talking about oral sex. She was reading instructions on how to fellate a man. As she read the instructions, on a split screen, another girl was demonstrating the actions.

The girl said 'By your bedside, there will be a banana. Practice the deepthroating technique by pretending that the banana is a penis, the penis of your lord and master.'

Emma looked and sure enough, there was a banana. The girl on the recording said 'Now, insert the banana into your mouth and keep the blunt end at the back of your tongue. You are going to try to learn to relax. Breathe in and out of your nose, keeping the banana at the back of your tongue and let it slip a little further down your throat. Do not let go, or you may choke.'

Emma obeyed. It wasn't easy, but she thought that if she practised every day, then by the end of the week, she'd be able to accommodate her husband's penis almost as well as Sister Angela did.

The recording ended and the door opened. Adrian was standing there and he was carrying a tray.

'Lady Emma, I have come to assess your anal capacity. Please relax, this may feel uncomfortable, but do your best to comply. Kneel up on the bed and place your head down on your folded arms.'

Emma knelt, feeling the cool air on her buttocks.

Adrian ran his finger around the rim of Emma's anus. She always enjoyed this sensation and relaxed as much as she could.

Adrian inserted his middle finger and as his finger was thicker than Sir James', Emma gasped and tried to relax.

Adrian slid his finger in and out a few times and then tried to insert his forefinger and middle finger. Emma cried out, as this was slightly painful.

'Relax, my lady. You have to relax as much as possible.'

He removed his fingers and picked up something from the tray.

'This is a dildo, Emma. It is a model of normal sized penis and I'm going to insert it and see if you can take it all.'

He did so slowly. It felt quite uncomfortable to begin with, but Emma, who was becoming aroused, began to push her buttocks back towards Adrian.

'That's good, my lady, now this is a slightly larger dildo. Relax'

It didn't feel too bad at first, but the stretching was making Emma panic. It hurt a little, but Emma's fear wasn't helping.

Adrian stopped for a moment and wrote down a few notes in a book and said 'let's try again. This won't tear you, but it will feel tight. Don't worry, it won't get stuck. I have hold of the end of it.'

This time the rubber penis felt more comfortable. Adrian penetrated and withdrew several times, and suddenly reached around and gently rubbed Emma's clitoris.

She felt a huge wave of arousal wash through her and Adrian left the dildo in place for a few moments, rubbing Emma's nipples and clitoris until she started to moan and pant.

He withdrew the dildo again and said 'last one now.'

First, he circled and rubbed each super-sensitive nipple and moved onto her clitoris, until she was saying 'please, please...'

She felt the head of another dildo at her anus, but this one was much larger.

Emma screamed. Adrian carried on with the penetration. He withdrew and repeated the action a few more times and then placed the dildo on the tray.

'Very good, Emma. I have to make some recommendations to your husband, so please stay in this position and I'll be back soon.'

What? Emma was astounded. Was James there at the castle?

She could hear Adrian talking, but he was alone and he walked back into the cell, with a mobile phone in his hand. He handed it to Emma.

'Darling,' James' voice was warm and loving. 'Adrian has recommended a course of anal training. He doesn't think that using butt plugs will help, so he's going to get some of the stewards and members to help out. They'll come down to help you several times a day. They will fuck you, but that's fine. I'm all for this, as it will stretch your arse. We can play with butt plugs at home, but nothing beats the real thing. Is that okay? It will make me very happy. Please say yes?'

'Y-y-yes' Emma stammered. She was both terrified and aroused at the same time.

'Okay, then they'll start today. Have fun darling, I'll see you soon'.

James terminated the call and Emma handed the phone back to Adrian.

The incongruity of the situation almost made her laugh. There she was, bum in the air, talking to her own husband about letting other men have sex with her and no one seemed surprised.

Adrian patted her buttocks. 'Wait there a while Emma, I'll be back soon.'

Emma waited, again buttocks exposed, wondering what was about to happen next.

Adrian returned. He was accompanied by the same young man, who had whipped Emma's thighs the night before.

'Hello my lady,' said the young man. 'Adrian, suck my dick will you, I need to get erect. You are more skilled at this than young Emma here. Oh, and watch.'

Emma watched.

Adrian knelt and kissed the end of the young man's penis. He ran his tongue up towards the testicles and then licked each one, which was growing tight and hard as Emma watched.

Adrian held the penis in his hand and massaged it for a moment and then he took it all into his mouth.

Emma could see his throat swell as the head of the penis penetrated the top of Adrian's throat.

After ten seconds or so, the young man withdrew. His penis was totally erect now.

'By the way, my lady, I'm Master Dominic. I'm a steward here and I help the members with discipline and organisation. Now, as they say, relax and open wide.'

Emma braced herself, as Master Dominic started to penetrate her anus. 'Not bad,' the young man said. He pushed harder and started a brisk pumping action.

At the end of each thrust, Emma felt pain as her anus was stretched, but she was able to relax and she focussed on staying in the same position as the young man pumped in and out.

'Pull her cheeks further apart, Adrian' ordered Master Dominic.

Emma was struck by the humiliation of the situation. A man she scarcely knew and assisted by another was anally raping her. She couldn't resist and had no right to resist, as she'd given permission to her husband to authorise this.

Adrian pulled apart her buttock cheeks and the young man increased speed and penetration. Emma, tears of pain in her eyes, braced herself on the bed and then, without warning the young man filled her rectum with semen, grunting as he did so.

'Thanks, Adrian love,' said Master Dominic and he left the room.

Emma knelt up a little and raised her head. She wiped the tears of pain away and smiled bravely at Adrian. He patted her on the head. 'Get used to this, my lady. It'll happen at least five times each day. Now, let's go and clean up.'

Emma held out her wrists and Adrian joined the cuffs and attached the leash.

In the bathroom, he showed her how to flush out her rectum and anus with warm and then cold water to tighten up the sphincter again. He ran a finger around the rim to check and Emma dried herself.

'Right then, back to work,' said Adrian.

End of Part 10