Emma's Endurance Ch. 17

Story Info
The Initiation.
2k words
4.26
35.1k
6

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very long weekend.

Emma and James sat in his private jet, on their way to the Castle of the Hawks. They were pensive and said little to each other during the journey.

As the jet came to a stop, James leant over and kissed his wife and whispered, 'I love you. Don't forget it and keep me in your thoughts...please?'

Emma smiled at James and stroked his cheek. She kissed him back and whispered 'don't worry. We'll be okay.'

They said nothing more until they were inside the castle and they were welcomed by Sister Angela, who kissed them both, James first and then Emma, both kisses being long and passionate.

She took Emma by the hand and led her off to the bathrooms, to cleanse herself inside and out and to change into her costume for the evening.

Emma was wearing the familiar uniform described in 'The Story of O', clogs, a full filmy skirt, corseted bodice and painted nipples beneath a sheer, sexy bolero top.

Her nipple rings were taken out and small gold ones with diamonds set into the metal were inserted.

Sister Angela turned them a few times, causing Emma to gasp with the sensation.

Emma was wearing a high black leather collar, with three D rings set into it. She was also wearing similar cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She looked at herself in the mirror, lips painted the same colour as her nipples and she said to Sister Angela, 'wow, that's really sexy, isn't it?'

Angela gave her a hard look and pulling Emma's hair back, she forced Emma to kneel.

'Head down, bitch' ordered Angela. Emma obeyed and felt Angela lift her skirt.

She felt a terrible streak of fiery pain as Angela struck Emma's buttocks. Two more followed and then Emma was forced back onto her heels again as Angela pulled her upright. The pain of her heels touching the weals brought tears to Emma's eyes.

'Thank me, slut.'

'Thank you mistress' Emma's voice was wobbly and weak.

Angela pulled Emma upright again and attached a leash to Emma's collar and led her off to the large hall, where nine other couples were waiting in the brightly illuminated central platform.

There was an audience in the shadows, all wearing the long robes, with the hoods pulled over their heads. The hall sounded full and Emma wondered if her parents were there. She pushed the thought from her mind. It was too unsettling.

James was dressed in a very sexy white shirt, with a loose neck, full sleeves and black leather trousers. He looked like a film star.

A robed and hooded man stepped forward. He started a speech about the Order and what it stood for and how it worked now. Emma was listening, but she was too nervous to take in what he was saying. Suddenly, she realised that he was giving instructions and that he was telling the new wives to walk up to to the stage and stand behind them. The hooded acolytes led the girls.

Emma walked carefully across the floor to James and smiled at him. He bent his head to avoid meeting her eyes and she passed by and lined up, but not exactly behind her husband.

She didn't know any of the other girls, but that didn't matter. They were all wearing the same uniform as Emma was and they kept their heads bent in submission.

The man continued with his instructions and Emma realised that she had to move one place to her right. She did so and the man turned to face her.

'Now, girls you will have one minute to give the man in front of you and erection. You must use your mouth and hands. Now, GO!'

Emma carefully opened the man's leather trousers and took his penis in her hand.

She looked him in the eye and slowly kissed the end of his circumcised penis and started to lick the end, using her tongue and sucking the end and Emma thought, oh thank goodness!

She carried on with the gentle oral stimulation, deep throating the man once and he was fully erect by the time that the hooded man called 'STOP'.

One of the girls burst into tears. The man, whom she was kneeling in front of, hadn't got an erection. She knelt there, head bowed, tears spilling onto the rounded curves of her breasts.

She knelt sobbing and the hooded man came over and pulled her up to stand in front of him.

He looked into the dark shadows -- 'what shall we do to punish this girl?' he asked.

A woman's voice rang out 'The riding crop! Six strokes and I want to do them!'

'Very well' said the man and the young woman was pulled over to a padded stool and pushed into place.

The woman walked out, the hood of her robe covering her face and took a real riding crop from the man. Emma was horrified. This would create terrible bruises. It was torture.

The woman raised her hand and struck the girl's bare buttocks. She screamed, a terrible high-pitched agonised cry and the woman struck again.

Emma could see the skin swell immediately and then a dreadful realisation came over her.

The woman striking the girl was Emma's mother.

Emma recognised the bracelet on the woman's wrist and a small scar that her mother had got from a riding accident.

Frozen with fear and disgust, she watched the next four strokes and felt that she wanted to run and escape from this dreadful place and never return.

She looked over at her husband and gave a tiny shake of his head, blue eyes boring into her and appealing to her to stay the course.

Emma stood still and gazed at her husband. He looked away towards the man, who was speaking again.

'New wife sluts, you and your husband will perform a sex act, in front of us and you will please us, or else you will both be punished. Now, you' he pointed to a tall fair-headed man and the man's eyes widened in fear, 'you will take your wife from behind and you will ejaculate on her face and she will wipe it off and suck the semen from her fingers.'

The girl had long, dark curls and a beautiful, sulky face, with full lips and small round breasts, with dark nipples. She knelt on a stool and her husband flipped up her long skirt and she arched her back, pushing her buttocks up and spreading her knees wider.

Her husband pulled her buttocks apart and penetrated his wife's vagina, which was already showing signs of arousal. He gripped the flesh of her buttocks hard and thrust hard, slowly at first and then moving more quickly. He began to pant and quickly pulled out and walked around and pumping his erect penis with his hand, he ejaculated all over his wife's face.

She knelt up, licked a finger and slowly wiped off the semen, seductively sucking the finger, in a very lewd and suggestive way. She repeated this action three times and Emma could hear the crowd gasp and a few moans of interest.

'Very good, you have passed the test.'

The couple stood up and were given hooded robes to wear and they walked off the stage, hand in hand and into the crowd.

'Next couple -- you,' he pointed at James 'and your slut will have anal sex and the same rules apply. Your wifeslut will lick the semen from her breasts this time and she must do this in such a way that will please us.'

James took Emma by the hand and she knelt on the same stool as before. He flipped up her skirt, gasping as he saw the three bruising whip marks.

James pulled Emma's buttocks apart and ran his finger over her anus and she moaned slightly and James slid his erect penis straight into her anus.

He varied the speed and depth of penetration and Emma focused on arching her back and showing off her well-toned young buttocks. James' started to thrust more quickly now and he pulled out and walked around to Emma's face.

'Kneel in front of your Lord' he ordered and Emma knelt up and he ejaculated over her breasts.

Emma licked her lips slowly, and she scooped a line of sticky semen from her right breast and licked it off slowly. She thrust her finger into her mouth and pulled it out, repeating the action twice more. She could hear people's breathing becoming louder and a man suddenly jumped up on the stage and pulling off his robe, he pumped his penis hard and ejaculated over Emma's face.

She blinked her eyes, trying to clear the semen from them and waited for instructions.

'Lick it off and make it look good' a man's voice shouting from the crowd, made Emma gasp in surprise and so she did so. The man's semen tasted very salty and she licked it from her fingers quickly.

The tall man, who gave the orders mounted the stage and turned to the crowd. 'Does this couple pass?'

'Yes!' shouted the hooded figures and Emma and James were presented with their robes and they disappeared into the crowd.

James pulled Emma into a corner and whispered in her ear. 'You were fantastic. I love you and now, you're safe. Thank goodness and by the way, I want you again, so I'm going to sit on this chair and you'll straddle me and we'll fuck, whilst everyone is watching the sex show.'

The next couple had a much more difficult ordeal. The young girl, told to straddle her husband, was told to deep throat one of the other men and to try to make them both come at the same time.

The other man, slowly moving in and out of her mouth was taking his time. 'Come on!' shouted a voice and everyone laughed. The other husband lost his erection and the Master of Ceremonies ordered two men from the crowd to take the place of the others.

The girl kept her gaze down, submissively and she straddled the larger penis of one of the men from the crowd. He gasped and she cried out and her cry was cut short by the even larger penis of the other man.

The two older men, kept their erections for much longer and after a few sharp words from the hooded Master, her husband started to stroke her breasts, pulling at the nipples and soon, the two men climaxed.

The Master asked if the couple passed and the crowd did shout 'Yes' but with less enthusiasm at Emma and James' performance.

Finally the unlucky girl who had been whipped by Emma's mother, was told that she had to accept a double penetration -- one man in her anus and the other in her vagina.

She started to cry fearfully, but was pulled into position, straddling her husband and her skirt was slowly raised by the Master, who ran his hand over her welts.

He roughly thrust two fingers into her anus and she screamed in pain and fear. 'Who wants this?' he shouted.

'You take her!' a voice came out of the crowd and so he nodded his head in agreement.

He beckoned one of the resident submissives to suck him to full erection and then slowly pushed his large penis into her anus.

The girl tensed and screamed again.

The Master ordered the other girl to pull apart the young wife's buttocks and he thrust harder and harder, timing his thrusts to match those of the girl's husband.

He pulled out and ejaculated over her back, his penis slick with blood and shouted 'Pass?'

'Yes!'' the crowd replied and the couple were presented with their robes, the girl still sobbing hysterically.

'Now, Lords and Ladies, we fuck!' The Master leaped from the stage and the crowd started to split into groups.

James and Emma sat in the dark corner of the hall and wondered what would happen next.

Sister Angela approached them and knelt in front of Sir James. 'My Lord, I will show you to our/your room for the night. May I join you?'

James, dazed from lust and adrenaline, nodded and he and Emma followed Angela down many darkened corridors to a luxurious suite.

End of Part 17.