Emma's Endurance Ch. 19

Story Info
Betrayal. Emma realises that she's been duped.
1.2k words
4.22
27.1k
2

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this story is coming to an end. This is the ultimate part and I hope it stimulates you. My husband enjoyed it. I enjoyed the after-effects.

*

One morning, a week after James had driven to Corfu Town to consult Master Peter, James casually informed Emma that a few couples were coming over that evening.

'Be ready, my sweet. Be clean and beautiful. I want to show you off to a few people. It's a compliment to you and the cosmetic surgeon at the Castle. Wear the black net negligee and the stockings and have a nap -- it's going to be a long night!'

Emma obediently followed James's order and with a few butterflies of fear mixed with anticipation, she was ready to meet the guests for dinner.

The women were some ten years older than Emma and some of the men were in their sixties, with an air of authority and a sexy cragginess that reminded Emma of her father.

One of the men stroked Emma's hair and lifting her chin with his fingers, said 'Hmm, James, she's a pretty one. Obedient?'

James frowned and took a step back to regard his wife, as though seeing her for the first time. He twisted his mouth a little in distaste.

'She's obedient right enough, Master, but she's too wanton -- a bit easy. I'm not sure that she really understands who holds the power in the marriage. She needs to learn who is the man -- oh and also, that I own her. She's mine.'

Emma was horrified. She flushed red and looked at the floor. This was torture.

Thirty minutes later, Emma knew what torture was. She was tied, spread-eagled to a large X shaped frame and pulled wide open, for all to see.

The women ran their hands over Emma's soft skin and stroked her hair. 'Poor little bitch. I don't envy her, but apparently, she's got the SubStim. Here --' and the woman pushed the small button to the right of Emma's pubis and she gasped as the sexual stimulator set her body thrumming with arousal and desire.

'Wow,' one of the other women ran a finger down Emma's left inner thigh and Emma almost cried out with the intensity.

'This is a great invention. I think the Castle is onto a winner here. How long before it's marketed?'

The other woman paused and stroking Emma's left breast, 'Well, I reckon about six months. It depends on the trials and who runs the clinics, but I think we'll be showing a profit at the end of this year.'

Emma, in her dazed and heavy arousal, wondered what they meant.

The men walked into the underground playroom and made various remarks about the general desirability of James' 'bitch' and Emma was again, flushed with shame and anger at being referred to as a possession, like a gun dog or a horse. She struggled against the bonds, but it was no use. She was helpless.

The SubStim button was the topic of much conversation. James gave a short presentation on how it worked and where it was best placed for maximum effect.

He pushed the small patch of skin over the 'off' button and Emma sagged, exhausted and then he reactivated it again and Emma arched her back.

'See how she responds to the lightest touch! The applications for the training of submissives are endless. My wife has not yet learned to manage her response to the SubStim and I think tonight, she'll learn the true relationship between pain and pleasure.'

James took a long, dark and vicious-looking cane and walked around to the front of the X shaped frame. He looked into Emma's eyes and spoke; 'Emma, we haven't used this before have we?'

Emma shook her head, fear rising like cold waves within her abdomen.

'I'd like to whip you with this. Will you let me? It will give me great pleasure.'

Emma, tears forming, nodded her head and said 'Yes, Sir James. You may do what pleases you.'

James stepped back and looked at the other couples in the room and said 'We'll try three strokes with the Substim off and then three with it activated.'

James raised the cane and Emma heard the slight hum as it came down and then a blaze of white-hot heat on her right thigh. She screamed.

James walked around to the left side and hit her again.

One of the older men spoke. 'Nice welts.'

James nodded and struck Emma again. Ignoring her tears and cries of pain.

'Now, I'm going to activate the SubStim'.

He pressed the small area of skin and Emma arched her back as the waves of stimulation flooded through her pubis.

'Three more' said James.

Emma screamed again as James hit her on the buttocks, leaving a livid purple welt with each blow.

The pain was different now, a dark, wet mix of pleasure and pain and Emma was panting as James stepped back.

'I think we'll turn her over now and let some of the others have a go. What do you think Emma?'

James wasn't even looking at her and at that moment Emma knew that he didn't love her any more. She started sobbing.

The others in the room were stroking and rubbing, licking and interspersing blows with various floggers and whips, on Emma and each other.

At one point, Emma was on her knees, licking the clitoris of one of the women and bobbing up and down on the erection of her husband, who beckoned to one of the other men.

'Take her arse at the same time.'

The man stroked Emma's buttocks and ran his finger over the raised welts. He had a leather whip, with many fronds and lightly beat Emma's buttocks until they glowed. That felt pretty good and Emma concentrated on relaxing until she felt the penis pushing at her anus.

She had never done this before and started to tense up a little. The man pulled her head back and spoke roughly -- 'relax bitch! You will take this and give me pleasure.'

Emma focused on relaxing her anal sphincter, but the man was rough and stiff. She knew he was most likely tearing the skin, but she was high on the endorphins and hormones of the implant and she didn't care.

At some point, she passed out and awoke later, to find that she was lying on the padded mat of the underground playroom. She stood up and gasped.

Her body was covered with bruises and welts. Every part of her was sore, even her elbows.

She walked into the shower and washed herself very gently all over. She performed the morning's douche and wincing, as the liquid passed from her anus, she wondered where her husband was.

Naked, Emma walked up the stairs and then up to the floor above, where she expected to find James. There was no one there.

Instead, Emma saw a letter with her name on it and trembling slightly, she picked it up and opened it.

In James's cursive script, it told her that she was being sent to the Castle and would stay there until Sir James called to collect her. She was to be ready to leave by midday.

As she sat (gingerly, to be honest) in the plane later, she had strange images running through her head each time that she closed her eyes. It was pure pornography, almost seeing herself from above, out of body and at that moment, Emma knew that degradation was her destiny and in no way, ever was she going to go under. She was going to fight back and get out, even if it killed her.