Emma's Family Affair

Story Info
Emma finds that her family's love is more than platonic.
3.3k words
3.98
73.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day and Emma was tired. With the long commute from London back home she didn't walk back in through the door until 7 o' clock, but at least with her mother out for the evening and her brother Tom and dad John on an off-roading trip she had the house to herself. She wanted to take advantage of the final rays of evening sun and get outside in the sun to top up her tan. With no one around she could take full advantage and not wear her top -- tan lines were something she just couldn't stand. She walked upstairs to her room, and put her bag down on the desk. Standing in front of the mirror, she pulled off her heels, jeans and t-shirt, leaving her standing in just her blue bra and red g-string.

She admired her body in the mirror. She had been working out a lot lately, and she cold really see the results. Her hips had a very sexual curve to them, her thighs and calved were more toned, and her B-Cup breasts hadn't changed shape from the exercise. She pulled off the bra, her perfect sized nipples hardening in the cool air of her room. She turned to admire herself from all angles. Her ass looked great -- enough curve that it looked great in jeans without being big, and with the tiny diamante heart at the top, her g-string looked hot as it cut between her pert asscheeks. She didn't bother taking a top with her -- just her sun cream -- and walked downstairs to open the backdoor to the garden, making sure she moved the sun lounger to the left hand side, close to the wall, so that she wouldn't be overlooked by the neighbours.

At the same time Tom woke up. They'd had to postpone the off roading trip for a couple of days due to his dad having to go down to their holiday properties on the South Coast to fix a burst pipe. Blinking he stretched, rubbing his eyes as he looked out of the window. He almost double took when he saw his older sister lying on her back on the sun lounger wearing nothing more than a pair of sunglasses and a thong. He was looking down almost right on her from above, but he knew that as long as he didn't stand right against the window she would never be able to see into his darkened room from the bright outside. He was so close to her that he could even see the thin strip of pubic hair through her sheer g-string, and his cock instantly started stiffening in his boxers. As he watched, she reached for her sun cream, and started rubbing it into her exposed skin making sure she put plenty on her sensitive nipples. His 7 inch cock was rock hard, tenting the front of the boxers he'd fallen asleep in.

Absentmindedly he reached down and started rubbing it as he watched her lie back, putting in her headphones. He knew he'd have to do something about it, but why should he just jerk himself off when his sister was down there and looking so hot. He kept watching as she rolled over onto her front, exposing that tight little ass to him, and he knew it was the right time. Quickly, he changed out of his boxers and pulled on his swimming trunks, tying the drawstring to hide his erection as best he could. It wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. When he looked down he could see the tip of his penis on display, and the outline of his shaft was glaringly obvious, but it would have to do. He walked downstairs and into the garden through the other doors. He wanted to sneak up on her before she realised he was there, so he was very careful as he walked over the grass, despite the fact she could barely hear anything thanks to the music in her ears.

He sat down on the lounger next to her, and she immediately rolled over in shock, trying to cover her nipples with her hands.

"Tom! Jesus, what the hell are you doing here."

She was looking around for something to cover herself with but there was nothing, and to make it worse she was sure that she could see a massive erection poking through the front of his trunks.

"Dad had to go sort something out so we had to postpone the trip. What are you doing out here dressed like that?"

His eyes wandered down and Emma blushed as she realised he could see her landing strip through her g-string. She rolled back onto her front.

"I thought I was home alone. Is there anything wrong with that?"

She knew it was wrong, but knowing that he had an erection while he stared at her dressed in so little was turning her on.

"Nothing at all. Don't stop just because I'm here."

"Well go and get me a bikini from my room then! I can't lie here dressed like this when you're here can I?!"

"Well I don't see why not. After all, it didn't stop you sunbathing topless when I was watching you earlier, so why should it matter if I'm here. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Yeah, when we were kids!"

"I don't see that it makes any difference. After all, we're both grown up now."

She knew she shouldn't, but she wanted to go along with this game and see where it took them.

"Well, if you're going to be out here too you can at least make yourself useful. Can you rub sun cream into my back?"

He nodded and smiled, reaching for the cream and straddling her from behind. Emma felt a little quiver go through her as she realised she was being straddled by her brother with his erection, wearing nothing but a tiny g-string to cover her modesty. He rubbed the cream slowly into her shoulders and back, working his way lower and lower. Subconsciously she felt herself letting her legs part slightly as he worked his way to the top of her G-string.

"Looks like you haven't done your ass yet. I'll get that for you too."

She said nothing which he took as consent, and started rubbing the cream over her cute ass. She felt her pussy getting wetter as he lifted her g-string slightly, rubbing the cream in underneath it around her waist. The string was so thin she knew that as he massaged her asscheeks he must be getting a full view of her tight asshole, but that only turned her on more. Finally he stopped and got off her, and she had to stifle a moan of frustration as he did. But then, as he pulled his trunks down to expose his hard on she wasn't frustrated at all. As though it was completely normal to be naked in front of her, he pulled over the other sun lounger and laid back.

"My turn now Emma. Start with my legs and make sure you don't miss anything."

"Um....ok"

She could hardly refuse after all. She picked up the bottle and knelt between his legs, trying not to start as his swollen dick bobbed enticingly in front of her. She rubbed the cream into his calves, then higher up this thighs. She was just stretching out her hand to take his cock in her hand when he stopped her.

"My shoulders next please."

She didn't need asking twice. She straddled his stomach, almost able to feel his dick touching her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong as she massaged his shoulders, her nipples rock hard underneath her, aching to be touched. His body was slippery from the sun cream and she couldn't resist, as she rubbed in the sun cream, letting her boobs slide over his chest, her erect nipples tingling from the sensation.

"Now, get back on your lounger. And remove that underwear. I'm naked anyway and its practically see through -- especially now you've got a little wet patch on the front."

Emma blushed. She hadn't realised that she had got so turned on that it was visible on the front of her thong. She lay back on her own lounger and removed the thong, exposing the thin strip of hair above her swollen pussy lips. Tom stood over her.

"Now, spread your legs over the arms of the chair."

She did as instructed, so aroused to be in front of her brother, both completely naked. She pulled her legs up and back, spreading herself completely and exposing her pussy and ass to him.

"Now I think I'd better make sure that all of you has enough sun cream."

He picked up the bottle of sun cream and shook it.

"Have you ever been fisted before Emma?"

She shook her head, almost panting in excitement.

"Then its going to be a whole new experience. Spread your cunt for me."

Reaching down she held her pussy lips open, revealing the pink moistness of her slit. Tom placed the bottle between her lips and squeezed, making her gasp at the sensation of the cold cream being sprayed inside her. He pulled it out, pausing to admire the view as a little seeped down and over her asshole. He squeezed more over his hand, pointing his fingers together as he coated his whole hand in the thick white cream. Emma moaned a little as he placed the tightly pressed fingers against her pussy, working them around a little as she got used to the sensation before he slowly started working them into her. It felt so good -- even just up to the second knuckle was spreading her wider than she'd ever been spread before. Almost unwittingly, she noticed she was pulling her legs further apart and holding her pussy even more open, willing him to stretch her more. She looked down and the sight alone was nearly enough to make her cum -- seeing her pussy gripping his hand so tightly which was almost at the widest part. Suddenly, with no warning, he pushed past the second knuckle, and she cried out at the mix of pain and pleasure. The widest part was inside her, and he had pushed his hand in all the way to the wrist. She had never felt so full. He was trying to keep his hand still while she got used to having an entire fist inside her, but the slightest movement threatened to send her over the edge of orgasm. She looked down again, fascinated at the sight of his hand disappearing inside her. She was still holding her cunt as wide as she could, and desperately trying to resist the temptation to touch her clit and cum. She needed to squirt so badly, and as Tom began to open and close her his hand inside her, touching every part of her pussy the sensation got more and more overpowering.

She was moaning loudly now, a long way past caring whether the neighbours could see of or hear her. Her moans grew quicker and louder, Tom grunting from the resistance of pushing his fist into such a tight space. Suddenly he pulled his fist out and she came, squirting all over him and the sun lounger. She bucked her hips as she screamed, cumming harder than she'd ever known before. It went on for a full 30 seconds, still squirting stream of her cunt juice. When the sensation finally stopped, she collapsed, legs still spread wide. She could see her pussy gaping, hungry to be filled again. Tom was smiling at her.

"Enjoy that Emma?"

She nodded, too out of breath to speak.

"Well I only think its fair that its my turn now. After all, in all those times you got me to finger you to orgasm when we were younger, you never once took my cock in your hand and made me cum."

She nodded again.

"Turn around, so that your legs are at the head of the lounger and your head at the bottom."

Gingerly, her pussy still so sensitive she turned around, so that she was lying with her legs higher than her head.

"Now, I'm going to teach you to deepthroat. It won't be easy to begin with but you have to remember to try and swallow whenever you want to gag. Keep your head tilted back and I should slide in nice and easily."

She opened her mouth, running her tongue around her lips in anticipation. Larence stood over her, facing down the length of her body and slowly began pushing his cock in between her lips. At first it was easy. His cock wasn't too thick and she was able to take him in easily. As he hit the back of her throat, she remembered what he'd said and swallowed when she wanted to gag. He kept going until his whole length was in her throat, his balls, heavy with cum hanging just in front of her face. It looked and felt so hot, the entire length of his cock in her mouth and his balls right in front of her face. Slowly he began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Despite her doubts it felt so good. She was sucking hard as he pushed in, her tongue rubbing over the top of his shaft. She was salivating so much that as he pulled out it dripped onto her face, and he began to increase the pace. She sucked him harder and harder, as he began to moan loudly from the sensation of fucking his sister's mouth, pumping his cock in and out and smearing her lipstick. Suddenly, he buried the whole length in her mouth and held it there as his cock spasmed wildly, spraying streams of cum straight into her throat. Even if she hadn't wanted to she would have had no choice but to swallow his load, but she did so gladly, hungry to taste his seed. He held his cock there as she sucked every drop of his cum from his cock, moaning in pleasure as she did so. Neither of them noticed that standing in Tom's bedroom watching through the window, their father stood with a mixture of arousal and anger etched on his face.

John dashed downstairs from Tom's bedroom and got into the car. He didn't want either of them to know that he'd seen them yet, and therefore he wanted it to appear as though they'd narrowly avoided being caught as he arrived home just after their garden fun. He watched through the dining room window as Tom came in first, still naked, and Emma followed shortly afterwards. The little slut was still licking her brother's cum from her lips as she did! Once he was sure they were safely upstairs he got out of the car and opened the door, loudly announcing his arrival. He heard the hurried slamming of upstairs and he couldn't help smiling to himself as they hastily tried to hide their afternoon escapades. The next couple of hours passed without much incident. Tom was going out in town and his friend came and picked him up shortly after 8. Emma barely left her room so John went and took a shower. He came downstairs wearing only his dressing gown to find Emma making a cup of tea.

"

Would you like one Daddy?"

She was wearing her pyjamas -- little more than a pair of hotpants and a strappy top through which her erect nipples were clearly visible.

"I'd love one. Shall we go and have it in the lounge?"

When she'd made the tea she brought it through and gave him his cup. She went to go and sit in one of the armchairs but he patted the sofa next to him.

"Come and sit with me Emma. There's something we need to talk about."

Looking a little confused she went and sat next to him, crossing her legs underneath her.

"What do we need to talk about Daddy?"

"Emma, I saw you with your brother in the garden."

Emma flushed bright red and started stammering, but nothing intelligible came out. John put his finger to her lips.

"Now what you did was very wrong wasn't it."

Emma nodded, ashamed.

"Now I don't want to tell your mother but I think she ought to know."

Emma looked up at him.

"Please Daddy, don't tell Mummy. It was just an accident. I just got a bit carried away."

John looked at her, as though thinking.

"I may not tell your mother if you do exactly as you're told, but you do understand that you will have to be punished."

She nodded, looking a little relieved.

"Yes Daddy, please, just don't tell Mum."

"Well I can't promise anything but if you do as you're told maybe we can find a way around it. Now, I'm going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them honestly. If I think you're lying to me then I will tell your mother and your punishment will be a lot more severe."

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Now, how many times have you done things like that with Tom?"

She blushed some more.

"That was the first time Daddy."

John looked at her, keeping one hand on his thigh to hide his growing erection.

"Ok. And was today the first time you've sucked cock Emma."

She hung her head. "No daddy."

"How many times have you sucked cocks Emma."

"Uh...I'm not really sure."

"Ok, how many different cocks have you sucked."

"I think about 30 Daddy."

"That's very bad Emma. That makes you a cockslut doesn't it."

She nodded.

"Do you like having cock in your mouth Emma?"

She nodded again. "Yes Daddy."

"Hmmmm ok."

He looked pensively at her.

Well since you've been a very bad girl do you understand that I will have to spank you?"

Her answer was so quiet that John could barely hear it. "Yes."

"Ok, well I haven't had to do and this for a long time. Go and fetch my belt from the bedside table."

Emma hurried upstairs and returned moment later carrying John's belt.

"Ok Emma. I want you to bend over the arm of the chair."

Emma bent forwards over the chair.

"Good girl. Now pull your knickers down please."

She hesitated but only for a moment before she reached back and pulled her panties down to her ankles. John struggled to contain himself as her peachy ass and the outline of her cute pussy came into view.

"Good girl. Now how many boys have you let fuck your cunt Emma?"

"8 Daddy."

WHACK

He brought the belt down on her ass, making her cry out.

"And how many boys have you let fuck your asshole Emma."

"2 Daddy."

WHACK

Again the belt came down.

"How many girls have licked your pussy?"

"Just 1 Daddy."

WHACK

John kept spanking Emma until her ass was bright red. When he was satisfied he let her stand up. John sat down on the sofa and pulled his dressing gown open, exposing his swollen hard cock. Emma looked at it, subconsciously licking her lips. Without even being told to she dropped to her knees between her father's legs and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, savouring the taste as she reached the tip. Slowly she wrapped her lips around him, taking his dick deep into her throat. John lay back, moaning in pleasure as she sucked him hard. With one hand she massaged his balls, milking him as her lips ran up and down his penis. She got quicker and quicker, her tits bouncing up and down as her mouth willed him to give her his cum. It didn't take long before he let out a low groan and Emma took him all the way to the back of his throat, swallowing his cum. A little escaped and ran down her chin but she swallowed all the rest. She held his cock in her mouth as it softened, looking up into his eyes. He smiled at her.

"Good slut."