Emma's Favourite Place

Story Info
She remembers some of her favourite nights out.
1.2k words
3.68
25.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noebode
noebode
175 Followers

Emma walked past the bar twice a day. She'd arranged her journey to work to make it like that, getting on and off the train at a different stop to her colleagues to ensure she always passed by the bar at the start and end of her working days. Her colleagues thought she did it just for the extra exercise, and she didn't correct that impression. They were all far too vanilla to understand the attraction of the bar, and the memories it generated in her every time she walked past it.

The girl behind the bar was new, and Emma was beginning to doubt her plan of staying at the bar all night, feeding her regular compliments and oversized tips while turning down other approaches. The girl was just her type, though – young, dark hair in a bob, full and soft lips painted bright red and a toned, athletic body beneath the standard white blouse and black skirt all the bar girls wore.

It was getting towards the end of the night now, and various newly-forged duos, trios and more were leaving together, leaving Emma nursing her wine and plotting ways for a dignified retreat. The girl sauntered back down the bar, slowly wiping it as she went.

"We're closing up soon." She said, glancing at Emma's glass.

"It's all right, I'll just finish up and go."

"Really? After you've been staring at my arse and flirting all night?" She grinned, twirling a set of keys. "The boss has pulled a couple and she's heading off with them for some fun. After I lock up, I've got the place to myself...unless you want to have another drink and wait for me to finish up?"

Waiting for everyone else to leave had been sweet torment, but she'd stood behind the girl, fondling that sweet arse through her skirt as she'd locked the door. They were both naked within a couple of minutes of the last key turning in the lock, the girl sprawling out on one of the bar's soft leather couches while Emma buried her face between her legs...

She couldn't help it, but each time she walked past it she'd remember a different visit there. Emma wondered if it had that effect on anyone else, or if they even noticed the bar was there. It was famously discreet, dropped down below the level of the pavement, very little outside to draw attention to it, darkened windows revealing none of what occurred inside.

The three of them had been eyeing each other up all night long, and they'd finally made their move on the dancefloor. She'd made sure they could see she was headed there, and had shown off for a while, glad she'd worn that tight skirt that showed off her body to maximum effect as she danced.

There'd been no need for pretence as they joined her. They came straight to her, him moving in behind Emma, swaying with her, his hands resting lightly on her hips, while she came in front of Emma, her body mirroring and echoing her movement, as she took Emma's hands in hers. The three of them moved closer together, feeling the pulse of the music as one, Emma slowly kissing the woman, feeling their bodies rubbing together as eh she instinctively ground herself against the man, feeling his hardness rubbing against her.

They were only visiting the city, and Emma was soon back in their penthouse hotel suite. There she crouched behind the naked form of Jeaninne, seeing the delicious curve as she arched her back, while Armand trickled expensive champagne down her back. Thin trails flowed over the blonde's flawless skin and down to Emma's waiting lips, lapping it up from the small of her back.

Then it had been Emma's turn, and even now she could remember how it felt to have her body stretching as she arched her back while Jeannine's expert tongue worked on her below as Emma's lips parted for Armand's thick cock...

Sometime she'd see people from the bar around the city. They never acknowledged each other or pretended to any relationship outside of it, preferring to keep what happened there as something private and special. They were different people in the bar, shedding the costumes they wore for everyday life to set their inner decadence free.

She'd only known the guy for ten minutes, yet Emma knew she wanted him. The passion and urgency in his kiss told her that he wanted the same as well. They dragged each other over to the one of the quiet booths in the corner, a whirling point of moving limbs and loosened clothing.

Emma straddled him as he sat down, pressing him up against the thick wooden back of the booth, her fingers undoing his shirt to let her hands roam over his chest. They were still kissing, tongues wrapped and twisted around each other, and she could feel the heat in her thighs as his hands moved under her skirt.

She couldn't wait any more, and moved her hands lower, undoing his belt and unbuttoning his trousers. He responded to her signal, hands moving up, tugging at the tiny panties she wore under the skirt, tearing them off and letting them fall to the floor. Her hands reached into his trousers, pulling out his thick shaft as she lifted herself up, carefully guiding herself on to it, letting out a low moan of delight as it slid into her...

Even if any of them wanted to acknowledge what happened there, Emma doubted they'd recognise her as the meek solicitor she appeared to be in the daytime. Walking past the bar was a perfect way to bookend her day, the memories it generated in her enough to fire her up at the start of the day and give her the perfect reward for a hard day's work.

Things always got wild when she met Kelly there, and tonight wasn't going to be an exception. The petite redhead had already got Emma worked up with her murmured descriptions of what she'd like to see the two of them doing later, and now her hands were darting all over Emma's body as they danced, each touch seeming to define a new erogenous zone.

"Smile, we've got company." Kelly whispered as she rubbed against Emma's back. Emma glanced around and saw two men watching them, smiles on their faces, swellings further down.

"How about we have them as the starter, then back to your place for the main?" Emma said, rubbing back against Kelly, feeling her hand sliding up under her dress.

"I like the way you think, lover." Kelly said, her fingers caressing Emma's rapidly dampening panties. "Then back here to pick up a sweet young thing for dessert?"

"Of course." Emma purred, stretching out an arm to beckon the two men to them as she pushed down against Kelly's hand...

The For Sale sign was still fixed on the bar, as it had been every day since Emma had started walking past it. Emma had memorised the number on it, but she still checked it one more time before calling it. Work had been going well for a long time, and now she had the funds in the bank to buy the place outright. After that, it wouldn't be long before she could start turning her dreams into reality.

noebode
noebode
175 Followers