Emma's Friend and Her Toy Collection

Story Info
Emma discovers that big girls also play with toys.
1.7k words
4.18
130.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiEmma27
BiEmma27
17 Followers

My relationship with Leah continued quite regularly over the next few years, aided by the fact that I was able to go to work for her and her husband in their communications firm. My introduction to Bill unfortunately did not become a regular part of my visits to Leah's home, although I did manage to corner young Bill in a supply closet one afternoon at the office, but that's a story I'll tell you all another time.

Leah was a considerate lover. Being as young as I was at the time, I was truly naïve to the wonders that I was to be exposed to. Through our conversations, and our first encounter with Bill, Leah learned of my anal fetish, and was more than willing to indulge her young new lover's requirements. The week after our skinny-dipping session, Leah presented me with my first set of anal-beads. This was the first time I'd ever even heard of such adjuncts, but was eager to give them a try under my wise lover's tutelage. I was so eager in fact, that I immediately pulled up my skirt, there in the kitchen where I was presented with my new, thoughtful gift. Leaning my elbows on the counter-top, I arched my back, pushing my smooth ass out to present my eager hole to Leah. She quickly lubed the little string of ruby-red balls, and one by one inserted them carefully into my anus. The sensation was overwhelming as one by one, the smooth, hard beads pushed passed the resistance of my sphincter. Once the last ball was inserted, Leah moved her hand to my vagina and began to massage me from behind. Basking in the pleasurable sensations flowing from my loins throughout my body, I was almost startled by Leah's voice as she asked, "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what" I ask naively.

"Oh honey, this is the best part" Leah said excitedly. I felt the string pull tight as Leah began to withdraw the first ball from my ass, working a finger from her other hand between my labial fold to my clit. The feeling that was created by my anus 'slamming' closed over the first bead as it exited my ass nearly made me cum immediately. To this day, with all of my experience with anal play, I can honestly state that I have not experienced a more divine sensation than this. Again and again, my ass stretched open around the girth of each bead, then immediately contracted, closing in preparation for the next extrusion. By the fourth bead, my cunt was in spasm, growing more intense with each bead's release. In my younger days, I'd always required that 'full' sensation in my ass to have a good orgasm, but this new opening and closing had brought me to an entirely new level of ecstasy. I'd never had an orgasm that lasted that long, or that was as intense as this. It was magical!

It must have been quite a site in that kitchen. My young form bent over the counter, with my skirt hiked up over my hips, my white cotton panties at my ankles, my fully clad lover on her knees behind me. I remember straightening up and turning to Leah as the grip of my climax released me, and immediately melting into tears. I must have sobbed, uncontrollably, for at least five minutes. I was bewildered, but my wise older lover understood. The power of such a new discovery, coupled with the indulgence provided by my partner in my fetish, was just too much for my young mind to comprehend all at once. Upon gaining my composure, Leah led me from the kitchen to a soft, comfortable couch in her family room, and held my head against her ample bosom while she stroked my hair. She proceeded to tell me of her discovery of sexual aides, and the impact it had on her life. She too had been 'coached' by an older woman, who was kind and patient, much like the role she fulfilled with me. She confided that her fixation was with vibrators, and that she'd conditioned herself, much to her chagrin, to only be able to achieve climax with the aid of one of her buzzing companions planted firmly against her clitoris. Intrigued, I asked if she'd show me her collection.

She led me by the hand down a long hallway to her bedroom, a massive, brightly-lit room with a huge king-sized bed as its centerpiece. Sunlight beamed in through full-length windows and patio doors, which overlooked the backyard pool that we'd frolicked in the week previous. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Leah strode around to a dark oak bedside table, opening the drawer smoothly. With wonderment, I observed as one after another, she withdrew her toys from their lair. First to land on the bed near my knee was a long, shiny torpedo shaped vibe, thin with a soft point at one end. Next, a flesh colored penis, larger than I'd ever been intimate with, came rolling across the comforter. After that, several small egg shaped devices were tossed my way, one beginning to vibrate as it hit the bed. A large 'wand' was next from the drawer, which appeared more like what's sold as a 'back massager' than a masturbatory/sexual adjunct (I was so green). Finally, Leah approached me, standing before me at the side of her bed. She undid her tight jeans, and quickly wiggled them down over her hips. Pushing firmly on the crotch of her black panties she said, "Here, feel this", offering me her crotch. She took my hand as I extended it, and pressed it against the front of her underwear. I could feel a strong vibration emitting from beneath the thin cloth. "I barely ever go out without it" she stated proudly.

I could barely believe what I was feeling. She went on to remove her magical undergarment to show me how it contained a small pouch that held her tiny vibrating toy. With a single, discrete touch to the front of her crotch, she could activate this tiny vibe, and get herself off almost anywhere she wanted. "Most of my panties are this type" she stated. "I have quite a battery budget" Leah added, giggling. "Here, try these on", and with that, she stepped from her undies. "They're a bit wet" she laughed as she handed them to me.

As if pulling on the warm moist undergarment that my lover had just removed wasn't erotic enough, the buzzing against my still tender vagina resulted in an immediate return to my pre-orgasmic arousal. Though the vibrating was concentrated on my vagina, I could have sworn that my tits were vibrating as well. I was so overtaken by this novel sensation that I barely noticed Leah crawl onto the bed, grabbing one of the toys she'd withdrawn from her night-table minutes before. Nude from the waist down, she was free to begin stimulating herself with her vibrating tool, and immediately spread her well tanned, sinewy legs and parted the puffy folds of her labia, revealing the bright pink skin beneath. She gently touched the rounded tip of her shiny vibe against the now fully exposed head of her clitoris, gasping with a seemingly autonomic withdrawal of her hips from the sensation. Undaunted, she persisted, pressing her chrome wand to her nubbin again, this time meeting a milder, more subdued response. Before long, she was working her vibe along the shaft of her engorged clit, then sliding it down to her vaginal opening to expose it to her secretions before returning to her fleshy button. With her pattern now set, she relaxed her head back onto the pillow, closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

Finally, my urge to participate overtook my voyeuristic intentions, and I grabbed up the rubber cock that Leah had tossed onto the bed earlier, lubricating it with my tongue as I approached my lover's position. Not to startle her, I gently touched the inside of her knee and applied gentle, outward pressure. With Leah's vibrating panties humming away on my snatch, I fought to focus my concentration on hers, and applied the saliva-moistened head of her thick plastic prick to her gaping vaginal opening. I worked it in a bit of a circular pattern while applying firm, forward pressure, advancing the large tool into Leah's wet box. Once inserted to about mid-shaft, I reached for the tiny control mechanism that dangled from its base by a thin wire, advancing the small button to the 'on' position. Instantaneously, the big fleshy penis began to vibrate under my grip, and deep into Leah's pussy. She moaned loudly and immediately hastened the pace of her clitoral stimulation as I advanced the remainder of the horse-like member into my lover's vagina. The site of its girth, grotesquely stretching Leah's finely shaven cunny sent shock waves directly to my own pussy. I felt a gush of warm fluid flow from within me, adding to juices that were already soaking the crotch of my new panties.

As I began to work the length of the thick vibe in and out of Leah's box, she started to writhe, now feverishly rubbing the thin shiny tube along the length of her clitoris with quick, jerky motions. Her back arched as her voice pitched higher, yelling out, "Oh god, I'm cumming…I'm cumming…" followed by a long, sustained, ear-piercing squeal. She brought her legs together, knees bent up in the air, entrapping her skinny vibrating torpedo on its pleasure point, while still allowing me to work the big hard prick in and out of her hole. Then suddenly, as if she could no longer stand the sensation, her hand wound back, grabbing my wrist to pull the big vibrator from her snatch. The thin, chrome tool that had glided across her swollen nubbin too was discarded, and she sat bolt upright as if awoken from a nightmare, eyes glazed. "Fuck hon, that was amazing" she panted in disbelief. "I haven't had one like that in a long, long time".

With Leah's vibrating panties still affixed to my vulva, I crawled up beside my mature mate, and cuddled into beside her warm body. Soon after, the first waves of a soft, prolonged orgasm began washing over me, causing me to sigh gently as the contracting muscles of my vagina squeezed my slippery secretions from my hole onto the now saturated material of Leah's panties. As I pinched at one of my nipples, enjoying the last little spasms emitting from my pussy, Leah squeezed me in her embrace, and sighed "See, and you thought you'd given up playing with toys".

BiEmma27
BiEmma27
17 Followers