Emma's Graduation Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

"Well...going all out for a perfect sendoff isn't a crime. I got that," I conceded. "You want to do everything possible. While you still can."

"Even if it's not completely necessary," Emma admitted. "Even if it might not be the last time, for all you know. It's not like I'll never ever see this place again after the ceremony. Our paths might cross again, even if they're going to be...separate for a while." At that point, Brown seemed less like the real topic of conversation.

"It's not like the intent is for them to be separate. But with the different lifestyles and paths and all, there's a good chance they might not cross again," I tried to stay metaphorical. "If that's the case, then it's best to do everything you can now. So even if you don't meet again, there's nothing you wish you'd have done when you had the chance. Nothing you can't live with."

"That makes sense," Emma conceded. "Already seems like I've got most of it out of the way. A lot that's been done in a lot of...different, perfect ways by now. What else is left?"

If this was going the way it seemed to...I thought of one thing right away.

Emma's hand was off my cock by then, so it was easier to get her on her back again. I laid on top of her this time, putting my face right on her breasts. They didn't get any attention from my mouth tonight, but I changed that at last.

"You went right for these our first time," Emma recounted as I sucked her right nipple. I assumed she meant the first time we actually got naked. I didn't know what I was doing, or what to go for, in our first kisses. At least I had enough time and imagination to plan out my strategy when I was ready - and it did involve going for the boobs.

"It wasn't just a case of you starting small and working your way up, right? Or down?" Emma actually joked.

"I wouldn't say it was starting small. Medium, really. A perfectly round and full medium, more really," I complimented as I kissed the round, full mediums. "Mmmm, so full..."

I felt the proof by cupping her tits and stroking underneath them with my thumbs, while going back and forth to lick around her nipples and then suckle them. I kept holding onto her chest as I kissed up to her neck, explaining "Now I'm working my way up..."

"You like doing that," Emma noted. "I needed my share of makeup to cover the evidence sometimes," she conveniently reminded me before I got too far suckling her neck. With no need to give her a hickey, I just kissed across her throat.

My hands left her breasts, with my right going up to Emma's head. When it threaded through her hair, I commented, "Well, this has had some ups and downs through the years." I hoped she took it as merely a general comment at her hairstyle changes - and pixie cuts. But it was about as long as it was in 2009 now.

Before Emma could reply one way or another, I had my lips go up to her face. My hand pushed some of her hair over to my cheek, while I started kissing hers. The twin sensations of warm silk on my face made me groan on hers, which made her chuckle almost adorably. If that's a word that could be used at a time like this.

But looking at her eyes and lips made more...colorful words come to mind, like usual. Instead of using them at the moment, I had my left hand trail down her body until it reached her center. When it did, though, I remembered...we forgot to do much cleanup down there after last time.

Even now, I didn't know if there were napkins around. Or anything else to help make her feel less...sticky. So I'd have to improvise.

I rolled off of Emma and laid next to her, then took my left index and middle fingers over to my mouth. After getting them as wet as I could, I took them out and placed them on Emma's center. I didn't know how much that would actually help her, but I was all for being creative.

Emma just watched me and watched herself, as I dipped my fingers into her pussy, waited until they got wet, and then dragged them all over her outer lips and crotch. After repeating the process a few more times, I was ready to use some more tools.

"Stay put," I told Emma, just in case. With that, I slid myself down and placed my head between her wet legs, then started licking away. With fresh wetness on her and inside of her, I lapped it all up fairly eagerly.

I would need to go slower soon, though. I didn't want to devour my last meal here too quickly. "This is still the most delicious stuff on campus," I said into Emma, which made her laugh - although it didn't sound completely amused.

"My God, that's what you come up with?" Emma asked. "That's so cheesy."

"I can be cheesy over true things," I tried to convince her, then went back to using my tongue for...other purposes.

"Ugh...if that's what made you do stuff like that, more power to you," Emma conceded. "You're lucky that tongue has a few talents."

"I know how lucky I am," I said honestly.

"I suppose that luck's been going around," Emma admitted. "Moments like this...could have gone down a lot differently for me around here." That could have been taken a few ways.

"But that's not me settling for the first guy who wouldn't...take advantage of me," she actually discredited one of those ways.

"Really?" I checked, before digging my tongue in deeper.

"Yes...fuck yes," Emma said. "I know we had dry spells and rough patches...fuck, right there! I know we didn't always work things out...out there. Fucking...I know we might not run into each other again, shit! But...this place wouldn't have been the same for me without you."

With all the licking and nibbling I was doing to her, I knew she was being honest. Or maybe she just told me what I might want to hear so I'd keep working her, I don't know. Emma was too sweet for that, though - or so I got the appearance of. When it came to actresses, and actresses during sex...even though this was the only actress I'd ever fuck and probably ever would...

Fuck it, I could overanalyze everything during the speeches tomorrow. Or later today, whatever.

After one more big lick, I got myself back over to Emma to kiss her, while she was fresh on my mouth. She leaned on her side and I did the same, leaning on my right elbow and putting my right hand on her face, while my left went on her hip.

Before I could get it back between her legs, Emma reached between mine. She had her left hand on my cock, which had stayed hard pretty easily this whole time. Emma's pumping hand on my shaft and her thumb gliding over my head made it even easier.

If that wasn't enough, I now had the spectacular view of Emma Watson lying on her side - with her head lying on her right hand, her left hand pumping me, and the stunning curves of her hip and waist on full display. Not even the Harry Potter wizards - in Hogwarts, Hollywood or Universal Studios - could conjure up something like this.

I trailed my hand up and down her hip and my thumb down her cheek, but I knew that wasn't enough - not compared to what her hand was doing. Even when I kissed her, it didn't feel like it was enough. There was only one option left.

Unfortunately, I had to break up Emma's pose, get her hand off my cock and lie her on her back to do it. But when I inserted myself back into her, it finally seemed worth it.

I wanted to go slow, and not just because I had to contain myself. I tried my hardest to just go in and out, savor her body below mine and look at her pleased face. However, I did have to pump her harder and faster to amplify that look.

When I slowed down after that, Emma's hips pumped me faster. When I went faster to catch up, it took some effort to slow back down. No matter how I tried to be slow and steady, something much too hot for me happened to foil my plans.

"Come on, let's hold it a little," I finally had to say out loud. "None of us wanna end prematurely, do we?" I challenged.

"I can tell you don't," Emma figured.

"Who would?" I agreed. Probably on more than one level. "Just let me...let me..."

I didn't know how to finish - at least not in a way that didn't make me sound pathetic. Especially since Emma was probably more under control than I was.

She was composed enough to put her hands on my lower back, and just rest them there. She was stable enough to tilt her head up and kiss my neck, keeping it just steamy enough. She rocked her body steadily underneath mine, while I slowed my hips down and rested my head against hers.

Now I could fully take in being inside Emma Watson, for the likely last time. Now I could experience the closest thing to making love to her. Now I could reveal in her lips gliding over my neck, her sweet little noises, her hands close to my ass, her pussy all too slowly gripping my cock. All of this I might never feel again...

Assuming my future jobs didn't take me near Hollywood or London. Assuming she really didn't want anything to do with me after this. Assuming I didn't have the guts to keep having something to do with her. At least one of those things was possible. Maybe.

If the wrong one was possible, and this really was it...then when I looked back, I couldn't focus more on what I didn't get to do. Or what I didn't do while I had the chance. That wouldn't be a fair way to remember this.

Holding back wouldn't be a fair way to remember the end. Now would it?

"Fuck..." I gave in. "Fuck me. I want to really fuck you and I hope you really want to fuck me. You know I can fuck you so good..."

"So I've told you..." Emma reminded.

"I want to fuck you so deep, you'll think about it tomorrow and get so wet on that stage. You want that?" I spurted out. "You want that to be your farewell? You wanna get your diploma while you're dripping wet?"

"Why don't I just get wet right now?" Emma dared. "Get your cock so wet and hard, you'll be hiding a boner all afternoon the second you think about it. And you will..." she figured out. "This isn't the last time you'll be hard because of me on this campus. Don't fucking kid yourself."

God knows I wasn't trying. "But if this is some other last time...you fucking make it count. And I will too."

I was sure set to deliver my end of the bargain. Speaking of ends...

I pulled out of her and had her turn over before I changed my mind. When she got on all fours and pointed her supple rear at my groin, I knew I made the right call. However, I was too worked up to waste time on lubing myself up - so I couldn't fuck the one hole I hadn't fucked before.

That would have to be my lingering regret. Yet when I went back in Emma's pussy and slammed my hips against her ass, it was a regret I could live with for now.

I watched Emma's ass wiggle, push back against me and ripple as I collided into her. Yet I had other sights to see. "Look at me, fucking look at me..." I ask/demanded Emma, and she obeyed by turning her head back to me. A few hard pumps brought the desired, sultry effect on her face.

"Is that it? Is that how you want it?" Emma asked heatedly. There was one more thing missing, though.

I wrapped my arms around Emma's waist, getting her to sit up and lean on me. With my arms around her and my head on her shoulder, I quickly kissed her neck and shoulder while fucking her harder. Soon, my right hand went down and gripped her pussy, while my left held onto her breast.

"That's it, fuck," I gasped. "Let me see that pussy fuck me," I said, looking down below. "Let me see those sweet tits bounce," I said, although only one of them was free to do that. "Let me feel that ass, those lips, that face..." I quit babbling while I was ahead then.

I had extra reason to shut up when Emma turned her head to kiss me, her ass grinding on me the whole way. After several breathless kisses and moans, Emma broke off and gritted her teeth.

"Fuck me, fuck me, it's too much..." She moaned. "This is how I want to end it..."

She pushed back and made me fall on my back, then got off me before I could catch up. "Sit up and lean against the wall, now!" she commanded. Too worked up to object, I did what she told me and then saw Emma crawl towards my open legs.

"You fuck me," Emma said. "Fuck me while I swallow you..."

Emma raised her ass up, and I reached over to touch her, right as she went down to suck me. After the initial shock, I laid my right hand on her ass, then moved my finger down to sink into her. I tried as best I could to fuck her while she sucked me, as she pushed her ass back and took me deeper down her throat at the same time.

"That's it...give me your cum. Give it to me while I give it to you. One more for the road..." Emma capped off.

There was no stopping Emma then. There was no stopping my finger from pumping her, or her mouth from pumping me. However, her tongue, lips, mouth and voice were getting me off, while all I had was my finger. It wasn't a fair fight.

My finger sunk all the way into her as I started cumming. I tried to wiggle it to make her finish too, but I couldn't tell if it was working. However, when I saw her swallowing my cum, for our big finish, it was the last little boost I needed.

Emma came off my cock, opened her mouth and caught her breath, with some little remnants of me still inside her. Then at last, I felt remnants of her cover my finger. "Yes, fuck..." Emma trailed off as she let herself go.

When I felt and heard that Emma was finished, I took my finger out of her and let her lie on her back. I looked at my wet finger, took a little lick, then offered it to Emma. After she got a lick in, I put my finger on her chest and trailed it between her breasts, before licking up what I left on her.

There was still a little left on my finger, so I hovered it over Emma's mouth. Once she started licking, I got over there and licked the other side of my finger, until I took it away and our tongues met. With her taste on both of us - and probably a little bit of mine left on her - we licked our mouths clean until we had to try and breathe again.

"Oh, Emma..." I sighed. There was no more to say and probably no more left to do. At least in this condition, at this time in our lives.

"Oh..." Emma started, but didn't finish. Now she was the one probably tuckered out. I didn't really mind.

There was nothing to mind, nothing to regret and nothing we could do to top ourselves tonight. Full honors all around.

Sometimes spending four years and hundreds of thousands on college really did pay off. Sometimes you really learned something.

And sometimes holding in a boner during a graduation ceremony is harder than it looks. One last lesson Emma taught me. If the whole acting thing didn't interest her, she could turn to teaching as a backup, with or without clothes...

Aw crap, the one school related fantasy we should have done!

As far as first fantasies as a college graduate go, though - and first ones without Emma around - it wasn't a bad one to start my new life on.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12