Emma's Growing Pains Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, look at that pussy." Darren said, shaking his head in awe.

"That is a nice pussy." The woman agreed, "Although I haven't seen any this close before, except my own little kitty of course." The woman lowered her head and Emma started shaking.

"Don't be scared, this is my first time too." A slight tremble in the woman's voice. She lowered her head till Emma's pussy was just 2 inches from her mouth and breathed in the younger girls musky smell. Emma was scared but it wasn't the first time a woman had gone down on her. It was the first time that she aloud it to happen. Emma lifted her head and watched as the woman stared at her pussy. She studied it and Emma felt fingers on her. Her wet folds were pulled gently apart, exposing her wet pink entrance. Emma lowered her head and closed her eyes unable to watch any longer. The woman's fingers caressed over her clit, rubbing gently. Just the way she liked it. Emma lifted her arm and used it to cover her eyes. Her body began to undulate slightly as the woman's expert manipulations continued. She could feel hot breath on her and heard Darren gasp and then felt what could only be a tongue flick over her clit. She jumped and squeaked in shock. The woman smacked her lips, perhaps trying to decide if she likes the taste of her first girl on girl experience. Then Emma felt the tongue again, this time sliding in-between her pussy lips. Emma groaned loudly and squirmed on the towel.

"I think she likes it?" Darren said. Her tongue licked her again, and again. Over and over, like a dog licks your face. It slid between her puffy wet pussy folds, time and time again. Emma's whole body moved; her hips rotated, her legs trembled, she moved her head from side to side, still keeping her arm in place, moans of delight becoming louder and louder. Emma felt the woman's mouth suck on her and then pressure against her vagina. She knew the woman gripped both her legs; the pressure must be her tongue!! The pressure increased, her vagina could no longer resist, the intruder slipped inside. Emma's arms crashed down hard onto the towel, her fingers gripped it tightly and pulling and twisting at it. Her back arched powerfully, completely off the floor. The woman snaked her tongue in and out, fucking her pussy. Emma's breathing was erratic. Her back remained arched. She pinched at hard nipples while her face flushed red. The woman pushed in her tongue as far as she could and Emma felt it keenly. She used her muscles to tighten around it, squeeze it. Her moans were reaching audio levels that people all around were turning to watch. She then gasped loudly as the most powerful orgasm wracked her body. Her body went limp, and then she arched her back again. Her eyes were tightly shut with teeth grinded together. Then finally after many seconds, she fell limp on the screwed up blanket. Panting hard and covered in sweat.

"Oh my." Was all Darren could say. The woman sat up, her face glistened in the sunlight. Darren wasn't sure if it was sweat or from Emma, probably both. Emma looked over and saw Darren standing above her and she looked at his cock. It was still limp, though twitching more than ever before.

"Help me up Darren." Emma said after many minutes had past, "I need to find the showers again." Emma thanked the woman and walked unsteadily on shaking legs that could hardly support her weight. The woman smiled and licked her lips, then returned to reading her book. Darren helped Emma walk along the long winding corridors then left Emma as she wobbled her way into the Ladies showers. Twenty minutes past before she walked out, Darren noticed she seemed pretty quiet.

"You ok?" He finally asked.

"I guess so, it's not everyday you have sex with someone of the same sex as you." She said, and then looked at Darren, "Have you ever done anything with another guy, or wanted too?"

"No and no is the simple answer to that."

Emma sighed and they continued walking, the sun came into and they walked out onto the sandy beach.

"I better get back, perhaps we can meet up when we return home?" Emma asked. Darren's face lit up like a light bulb, "Just as friend though, nothing more." She walked away before he could say anymore. As she walked along, in the distance she saw Gemma running towards her.

"Emma, thank God your back." Gemma said, breathing hard.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked concerned.

"Some fucking weird shit, that's what." Emma was shocked, she had never heard Gemma swear before. "Dad decided I need some extra sun tan lotion, then went on about his special massage. He rubbed lotion all over my back, then turned me over, rubbed it into my breasts, belly and then between my legs."

"You're joking?"

"No I am not, I'm off for a while," Gemma started to walk towards the main building, then turned and said, "Oh and by the way, I left him shagging Mum, so don't be surprised if they are still at it when you get there." Emma walked back slowly, sure enough, as her parents came into view, she saw her Father giving her Mother a hard going over. She decided to carry on walking, and plonked herself down next to her passion-embraced parents. Her father looked over and smiled, then groaned, slammed into her mother a few more times before rolling off, breathing hard.

"That was quick." Emma's Mum said, "I'm going to clean up, be back in an hour or so." Emma watched as her mother walked away.

"Emma, lets have a man too... er woman chat." Her father said, he rolled over till he was lying next to her on the towel.

"I'm sure you know about sex, you knew what your mother and I were doing right?" He asked. Emma nodded.

"So tell me, has a lucky young man had the pleasure yet?"

"A man has had the pleasure, in fact, five men have had the pleasure." Emma's father coughed up his Coffee, then gasped "Five?" Emma smiled and nodded. He wiped the coffee from his chin, "Five?" He whispered to himself.

"How long do they last then?"

"Not long, a few minutes a most."

"Ah, you take after you Mother then I expect, took me the longest time to get used to being inside her." Emma cringed at the thought.

"Say, your looking pretty red there, you need some sun lotion, and maybe my special massage." Emma laid down on her front, while her Father squeezed warm lotion onto the small of her back. He hands were on her a moment latter, rubbing the lotion into her skin in firm circles. He hands worked all over her back, then onto the backs of her legs and finally feet.

"Thanks Dad," Emma said, then felt him place both hands around one side of her waist, he tugged and easily turning her onto her back. More lotion splattered her belly, before his hand rubbed it into her skin. She thought of what Gemma had said, and wondered if he would actually try it again after such a disastrous result before. His hands moved over her breasts and needed them, fingers grazing against her stiff nipples. His hands moved lower, he worked on her thighs, then her legs, while doing so, manipulated them so her legs were now slightly apart. He applied more lotion to his hands, then moved one hand, sliding it slowly up the inside of her thigh till it came to rest against her mound. He turned his hand over, then cupped her fully, she opened her eyes, she saw him staring intently at her naked body, and worse, he was now brandishing a fully hard and throbbing cock.

He moved his fingers slowly all over her pussy, never leaving it, wet fingers would slid easily between equally wet pussy lips. She continued to look at him, and either he didn't notice or just didn't want to make eye contact with her. His touch, though very expertly done, left her feeling cold, she could have never become wet like this, only the oil and previous encounters keep her pussy slick with juices. He found her entrance, and with the slightest delay pushed in a large finger deep into her depths.

"Dad," Emma said.

"Yes Honey," He replied, casually.

"You know your fingering me right?"

"Oh no, this is just my special massage, nothing more." His finger swirled around inside her, then he added another.

"Where's your Mother?" He said, fingers sliding in and out slowly, Emma shrugged. He fingering increased pace, "I need your Mother." He said with more determination.

"Why?" Emma replied.

"I need to fuck her, that's why." His thumb rolled over her clit causing her to whimper slightly, "See, told you it was special." He pulled his fingers out, and then rubbed them over his hard cock making it slippery.

"Well, better make do with a what I can." He sighed, then position himself between Emma's spread legs.

"Umm Dad, you know what your doing?" He nodded, and then slid his slippery cock head over Emma's wet pussy. "Dad, I'm your baby girl. Your favorite one remember?"

"That's right sweetie."

"That monster won't fit in me anyway." She said, as she felt his cock slip between her folds and nudge against her entrance.

"Nonsense, your my girl." Was his simple reply. He pushed, Emma's body went tense, as he stretched her wider than any one before. He gripped her shoulders, and increased the pressure, she groaned in pain. His cock finally popped just inside her. He paused and then pushed again sliding another inch into her.

"This isn't right Dad." She said frowning, as he pulled out slowly, then pushed forward again sliding in an inch deeper than before.

"Stop being sop childish." Her dad scolded in reply. He pushed harder and another inch sunk inside her.

"You sure your not a virgin?" He said panting.

"A huh" Was all she could say, the size of his cock was starting to cloud her mind. She couldn't think straight at all, the sensations in her pussy demanding her full attention. He pulled all the way out, and then pushed in again. The progress was painfully slow, she gripped him so tightly.

"You have your mothers pussy for sure. Better even." He gasped, then added. "About four inches so far in." The total progress after a few minutes of trying. Emma didn't reply, her eyes were closed and her head lolled from side to side. He withdrew, pulling his hips back with effort, he shook his head in amazement then pushed in again. Harder this time, sinking in to six inches and causing Emma to gasp in shock.

It's like fucking a baseball bat, Emma thought to herself in a moment of clear thinking. His cock pushed into her again and she felt herself go limp, completely giving herself up for him. He moaned as his cock sunk in another inch, at 8 inches in he only had 1 inch to go. Emma started to tremble as he reaches the 8-inch mark. She wondered if this is how it felt to give birth. He pulled out again, and then pushed in, determination on face. He looked down and appeared to be watching as each inch disappeared, till finally, his pelvis came to rest against her. She had taken all 9 inches. He held himself there as Emma whimpered and squirmed under him. She seemed so small and fragile now. Her legs twitched, her toes curled, her fingers closed and opened. Occasionally her back would come off the towel for a few seconds before she fell limply again. To him, her pussy felt alive, it clamped and squeezed him. He could feel her heat, her wetness, her tight walls felt like oiled velvet. Finally, he withdrew, and then pushed in again. Her pussy was still tight as ever but he managed to start a rhythm.

"Good afternoon." Emma and her father look up to see a very old and naked couple standing just two foot away.

"Afternoon." Her Father replied, still thrusting his cock in and out of Emma.

"Lovely day isn't it," The old woman said. Her father nodded, not slowing his pace.

"I'm Edith, this is my husband Frank." The old lady said politely.

"I'm Colin," He gasped, "And this is my Daughter, Emma."

"You hear that Frank, this place is so nice. It brings families closer together. Pleased to meet you Colin and Emma." The old lady bent down stiffly and extended her hand to Emma.

"Emma, Edith wants to shake your hand sweetie." He said, cock still pumping in and out. Emma lifted her hand and Edith shook it gently. Colin, noticing Emma more aware and less writhing about and moaning. He fucked her extra hard, grinding his hips against hers. Emma squealed and groaned with every thrust. Her body jerked, she arched her back constantly.

"Excuse us a moment." Colin said politely. He gripped Emma shoulders and pulled her down onto his thrusting cock, grinded against her. Her head thrashed from side to side and she gripped his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin. The orgasm hit her like a steam train; she bucked and thrashed under him. Some how, he held on and kept plunging into her depths time and time again. Her eyes rolled into the back of their sockets, she let out one final deep throaty groan then lay still.

"Seems it was a little to much for the young lady." The old man said. Colin withdrew his soaked cock and sat back on his heels. His dick glistened with wetness, as did his balls. He looked at Emma's red swollen pussy, which also was soaked and could see her vagina was not used to such a size for he could see into her pink depths and watched juices flowing freely from her.

"My my, you have a lot of love to give." The woman commented, her eyes staring hard at his member.

"I sure do, and my little precious here. She takes all I have to offer."

"All of it?" The old man asked incredulously.

"Every inch. If you will excuse me, I need to get back to business." He leaned over Emma and pushed his cock all the way to the balls. Emma didn't move. He shrugged and positioned her legs over his shoulders and pushed in a little deeper groaning in the process.

"Good day to you," Edith said, then started to shuffle down the beach. Frank stared wide eyes as he watched Colin's huge cock disappeared into Emma small body. "Come along Frank." The woman called after him. He quickly turned and walked away, looking back every few feet. Colin felt ashamed somewhat of taking his daughter this way. He fucked her quickly, not holding back. Within seconds her pussy did its work and he felt the familiar tingle before his cock exploded cum deep inside her. He pushed himself as deep as possible, his cock spurting hot cum. Finally after many second he rolled off her, and laid down on his back fighting for breath.

A few minutes past before he was able to sit up. Emma laid where he had left her with her legs were apart and his and her cum oozed from her forming a small puddle on the towel. He pulled a blanket from a bag and used it too cover her up and then waited for everyone too return. Twenty minutes later, Emma stirred and sat up. Her father was asleep next to her so she reached under her blanket and her hand brushed over her pussy which now felt sore though still extremely slippery. She pushed in a finger, then a second, third.

"I'll never be tight again," She whimpered, then remember she had though that before when those two women attacked her in the toilets. She brought her fingers and thumbs together and pushed, her slick pussy gave way easily to the probing fingers. She pulled her hand out, and shook her head.

"Hey Emma." Emma turned to see her Mother and Gemma had come back. "You had enough adventure for one day or do you want some more."

"I've had enough thanks, more than enough." Emma replied

"Ok, lets wake your father and get out of here then."

What a day, Emma thought, what a day.

12