Emma's Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma sings for the man peeping from the trees.
2.5k words
3.94
18.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A great big thank you to Todger65 for taking the time to edit my story.

*****

Singing for the Peepers.

Emma and I lay on a blanket in the park watching the sun slowly set, turning what little cloud there was into dark pink and red candy floss. We'd had a wonderful day with a picnic and drank much more wine than we needed. We had chosen a spot in what was fast becoming secluded, as the masses of people who had also been enjoying the glorious summer, slowly dispersed. Even as the day was coming to an end it was still warm enough for me to stay topless. Emma too no doubt, had she not been so disappointed with her small breasts; breasts which I found such delight in.

She poured the last of our third bottle into our plastic beakers as I watched dog walkers and joggers on the other side of the park. We had chose this spot specifically knowing that most people would stay away from the wooded area so close behind us as dusk approached. Those who didn't would have no problem seeing, or watching, a young mid twenties couple enjoying each other, not so surreptitiously.

"What you thinking babe?" Emma asked pecking me on the mouth.

"Not much really." I replied looking into her glazed eyes. I could see that cheeky mischief in them. "You?"

"Oh nothing." She smiled and bent to kiss my chest. Shimmying down she rested her head where she had laid her lips.

I caught a waft of her perfume and closed my eyes. I adored Kenzo, but then I adored everything about Emma. "Not sure I believe you." I said lightly.

She traced a finger around one nipple, pressing her lips to the other flicking her tongue across it. "Well I am: but..." She left the sentence hanging, as she deliberately spilt some of her wine on the centre of my chest; following the rivulet slowly down to my sternum and onto the slight definition of my abdominals with butterfly kisses.

"But?" I asked. Already feeling excitement stirring in my groin at her touches.

"I just wondered something that's all." She retraced her line back with her tongue right up to my chin and pecked me on the mouth, finalising her move by rubbing her scrunched nose against mine in an Inuit kiss.

"The suspense is killing me Em'." I raised my head off my t-shirt pillow but she moved away.

She kissed the top of my abdomen, slowly sliding her hand down my side until she reached the waist band of my cargo shorts, slipping her finger inside. following it around to the front, toying with the button.

"I don't know how to ask you really." She looked up at me with a big grin, more mischievous than before.

More excitement as I anticipated her touch on my forming erection. "Well, your best bet is to try words."

She popped the top button moving down to the next. "I know." She squinted a playful glare.

"Go on then." I chuckled. "You're never stuck for words. When you are they're still coming out of your mouth."

"Cheeky." She popped another two buttons and peered down the front of my combats. She hummed. "You're wearing them." She giggled before kissing me just above the tiny bow of the lacy boy shorts she had dared me to wear.

"I told you Em'. I'd do anything for you." I stroked a hand through her dark curly hair plucking a piece of dry cut grass from it . "I'm daft enough to be madly in love with you, aren't I." I blew her a kiss.

She turned to me with a loving look in those gorgeous eyes. "I'm daft too, babe." she returned a flying kiss as her fingers found my bulge in her delicate underwear. She traced my stirring meat focusing on the base of my circumcised tip.

My cock twitched fiercely as her touch seemed to add extra potency and eagerness. She looked down watching me grow and stiffen. "Well?" I asked again.

"You look lush in my panties."

"You look lush, full stop. Show me your little titties." She playfully glared at me again. "Your lovely, little titties." I corrected.

"That's better." She laughed looking around briefly before lifting her t-shirt slowly exposing her flat toned stomach. She paused just before flashing her nipples allowing me to see only the slight bump of her small mounds. She laughed again as she finalised the show. Her thick long dark nipples stood on end demanding attention.

I raised myself up to kiss them and she dropped her top shaking her head. Her tight curls bouncing around her freckled face.

"Nope." She giggled.

"So?" I asked. "Are you actually going to tell, or ask me, what it is you have buzzing around your dirty little mind?"

She nodded. "It's not that I'm dissatisfied or bored, far, far from it babe but..." She raised the waist band of her panties which I was wearing, kissing me half an inch or so from the base of my shaft. She let go of the smalls and they snapped painlessly across my now fully engorged cock.

"For Christ's sake Em' spit it out."

"Well now. I never thought I'd hear you say that." She giggled giving me that look again as her hand slipped beneath the lacy material. "If I did you a favour." She squeezed tightly, lessened her grip and stroked me slowly with the palm of her hand, barely touching my already aching cock. "You'd do me one wouldn't you?"

"I've already told you. I'd do anything for you."

"Goody." She nodded complacently, moving down to kiss my tip. She raised her head again. "How would you like me to get Karen to join us in bed sometime?"

"Is that a trick question?" I asked as she fumbled with the underwear I was poking out of, pushing them down enough to expose my meat. "If I say yes you'll accuse me of fancying her; won't you?"

"If you didn't I'd think you were gay. Especially in these sexy things." She bent and sucked my knob, teasing my tiny hole with her tongue stud.

I sighed and slumped my head back onto the blanket. "Well in that case yes; of course I would. What would you like in return?"

"I want you to ask one of your friends to join us." She finally told me slipping me into her mouth completely.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as her warmth engulfed me. "Yeah, yeah I'll ask."

It wouldn't be a problem. I knew most of my friends had the hots for my girlfriend of two and a half years. I couldn't blame them. Granted she wasn't what they would call beautiful, or even pretty for that matter, but she had studied ballet most of her life and had the most divine toned body.

Due to my bravado all of my friends were well aware of the positions she could get herself into; and that she could almost grip my shaft as tight with her inner muscles as she could with her hand. It so happened that Karen had attended the same classes.

I reached down stroking Emma's hair, taking a handful and pulling lightly. She popped me out of her mouth again.

"Thank you." She tugged on my shorts, pulling them down to give herself easier access to my balls, and started working on them immediately, gripping the tender skin between her lips, stretching it as far as she could.

I groaned loudly pulling her hair tighter as she stroked her saliva over my tip mixing it with my pre cum. She circled the very tip of my bell end with a thumb and forefinger and forced the tight circle down over the sensitive head.

"That's how tight it would feel if you ever put it in my bum." She said looking at me over the top of my throbbing cock. Her eyes flicked to the woods behind my head before returning to me. She sucked in my tip again pushing it in to her cheek and popping me back out yet again. "Don't look now baby, but we have an audience." Her smile was pure filth. Her tongue moved down my shaft and she nibbled at the base before sucking in one of my balls.

"You want the threesome now?"

"Uh huh." She shook her head tugging my ball one way then the other. "No." She said releasing my nut." He doesn't look very clean."

"Take off your top and sit on my cock." I told her.

"I'll meet you half way." She bartered, moving her lascivious lips to my belly and slowly working them up my body until she reached my lips. We kissed hungrily, passionately. The taste of my own sperm on her tongue mixing with the cheap red wine.

Emma lifted her skater skirt much higher than she needed to for straddling my needy cock, but just the right amount to give the voyeur a look at the similar lacy boy shorts that fitted her so much better for not having a five inch piece of meat in them. She pulled the gusset to one side, pushing a finger inside her self.

"I need your cock right here Jason." She demanded loud enough for our onlooker to hear. She took my rigid pole in her hand teasing me at the entrance to her tight, sweet cunt before sliding herself down on me completely. "Oh. My. Fucking! Dog!" She called. Her atheistic twist on the phrase always made me smile.

She lay her hands on my chest pinching my nipples hard as she ground me inside her keeping my cock head in contact with her G spot. I pushed my hands up her top taking her firm pert tits in my hands massaging them hard, squeezing those luscious thick nipples between my fingers pulling them one at a time.

Emma's face contorted angelically - I didn't share my friends' taste for plastic Barbie doll types. She sucked in her lip biting down on it and threw her head back. I was grinding hard against her, my mouth open, exhaling a whispering vibrato growl.

I slid my hands down to her slender hips, raising my pelvis, yanking her light frame down harder, trying to get deeper inside her wet, velvety warmth. Trying to give her more than I had to give.

One hand at a time I moved them beneath her skirt. The light cotton held no interest for me, nothing could feel as silky smooth as her pale skin.

"That's my cock!" She gasped. "My cock, Jason. Oh, oh ooh. Oh god, oh my god! It feels so good, baby. Deep, deep inside my tight pussy." She growled loudly bucking harder and harder.. Her over the top filthy talk was having a wild effect on me. She always did it in the company of voyeurs but as we had drunk more than usual I assumed it had added to her own bravado.

"Come on. Come on, Baby fuck it. It's all yours. Have it, fucking, have, it!" I growled.

Ecstasy swooped all over me. Emma and I were as one, barely an inch of my cock ever leaving her blissful moist heaven. Rolling and grinding together in perfect time, running like a Swiss watch. She pushed a hand up her top to tug and pull on one of those majestic nipples. Her other dropped to my sternum pressing a little too hard for a moment taking my breath for a second before she removed it and found her clit with her thumb and fore finger, pinching and twisting it.

"Love me, love, love me, Jason." She moaned.

"Fuck yeah." I gritted my teeth, holding back trying my best not to come. She was such a turn on, more so when she played up for an audience. I hated to climax before her, not that she wouldn't get her own, but it made me feel like I was letting her down.

I began to feel light headed and stretched myself in an attempt to hold back but I had reached the point of no return. "Shit! Fuck!"

"Okay, Baby? You're going to cum in me! You're going to cum in me so fucking hard." She moaned with pleasure moving her hand from up her top to stable herself, keeping her right hand at work on her clit. "Do it baby, cum deep in my wet cunt. Do it now!" She demanded.

I yelled out as I fired wad after wad of thick hot spunk inside her. Emma squealed as she gripped her cunt muscles tight around my fiercely twitching meat; squeezing, milking every last drop of cream out of me.

I wrapped my hands around her tiny waist, my toes curling involuntarily as I raised my knees moaning and groaning at the pure elation.

"You going to eat my cum filled pussy?" Her lust changed her mind. "You're going to eat my cum filled pussy." She raised herself off me. My sticky cock slapping against my stomach as she moved up my torso grabbing my hair, pulling my head up and stuffing her cunt in my face.

She ground her sweet smooth mound hard against my mouth, our mixed juices dribbling into my mouth and onto my chin as she bucked and thrust against me. She raised herself up on her knees rattling her clit with her fingers again. Still she grabbed me by the hair pulling me up to feast on her until she realised my face was slowing the frenzied, fluid movement of her fingers. She released her grip on my hair letting my head fall back to the blanket. Her only interest being to reach her own orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She screamed. "I'm cumming. Oh fuck yeah! I want to cum on your face."

From beneath her I watched her taut thighs tense, loosen, tense, loosen and her juices flow freely; squelching and splashing all over her fingers, dribbling down her thighs, drips and drops of both of our climax falling onto my neck and chest.

"You sexy bitch." I panted as she slumped down onto me. We kissed sloppily, catching up on our breathing, moving together slowly, turning down our heat cautiously.

"You sexy bitch." she argued.

Slowly we caught our breath. She sat up straight raising an accusatory finger to the woods. "Baby that man's looking at me and playing with his willy." Her eyes darted in several different directions and opened almost as wide as her mouth did in a surprised chuckle.

I smiled. She always made sure she caught the voyeur with his trousers down, before he had chance to finish. They didn't always run though. Several times someone had come to talk to us, one even getting his wank finished for him by Emma, although it was my stomach that caught his spunk.

She pushed her cum soaked fingers into my mouth as she scanned the woods. Seemingly with no interest in me. "I think there was four today, baby." She laughed.

I took hold of her hand sucking the sweet nectar from her dainty fingers. She dropped her gaze after a moment and slapped me with her free hand.

"Greedy." She smiled taking her hand back slipping her baby and ring finger into her mouth.