Emma's Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"She's not the only one that came hard. I've made a bit of a mess back here," I added, admiring Amy's cum-coated buttocks, and stroking my dick head against her young, spunk-covered teen buttocks.

"Don't move Aim, I want to have a look at you," said Holly, stepping away from the wall and standing beside me at Amy's backside.

She gently elbowed me out of the way and stood behind Amy, putting her hands on the sides of her ass.

"Wow, what a load! You're soaked, sweetie. God, you ass looks so hot dripping with his cum," Holly said in admiration.

She bent down and put her face between Amy's legs and licked her from her from her pussy all the way to the top of her ass in one long swath. Amy squeaked again and put her hands flat against the wall in front of her, jerking as Holly's tongue touched her sensitive clit, then her tight asshole. Holly licked and kissed her buttocks and back, rubbing and squeezing her butt cheeks lovingly. She then tilted her head up and rubbed her big tits all over Amy's backside, occasionally pushing her nipple against Amy's anus or pussy. I watched from the side as Holly rested her giant melons on top of Amy's cute ass.

"You girls are so fucking hot. If you're not careful you're going to get me hard again," I said.

Holly laughed, "I'm counting on it," she said, then bent over and slurped my cum trail up Amy's back.

She stood up straight and took Amy's arm, turning her around to face her. She pulled Amy roughly against her and kissed her hard, forcing Amy's mouth open so she could share my semen with her. The girls made out for a minute, cum dripping from their chins as they kissed each other sloppily, groping each others' bodies lustfully. I felt my groin stir as I watched them, and felt a strong sexual desire return.

Holly gave Amy one final pec on the lips, then turned the water on, washing Amy and herself clean. Just before I was about to join them, Holly turned off the water and pulled Amy to me. I put my arms around Amy's waist and looked deeply into her emerald eyes.

"I'll let you two recover for a minute and go see what's happening in the other room," said Holly, kissing Amy and me quickly on the cheeks before leaving she shower, taking a towel with her as she fled to Carmen's bedroom.

Amy returned my gaze and put her arms around my shoulders, pushing her small breasts against me. I felt her bare pussy lips press against my hanging cock, as if kissing it, and I felt it begin to grow.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

"No, thank you," I replied.

Amy smiled faintly, then said, "I think I should go."

"Why? There's plenty more fun to be had."

"I... I don't think I can watch you have sex with the other girls any more. At least, not, like, right now. Not after you made me cum like that," she answered, looking down and touching my chest with her open palm.

"Are you jealous?" I asked.

"Um... well, yeah. I mean, it felt really special when you were inside me. But when I saw you... um, have sex with their... their bottoms ... I don't know... I felt really lonely, I guess."

"Amy, I think you're amazing, and sexy, and--"

"--Thanks, but it's too weird for me right now. It's ok. You have fun... I just can't watch," Amy finished, looking back up at me with her innocent green eyes.

"Ok Amy, I understand," I reassured her, stroking her wet hair.

"Do you... um... want to see me again?" Amy said in a high voice.

"Of course I do. Get my number from Emma's phone, but don't tell her. I think she may be a little jealous too."

Amy beamed. "Ok."

She kissed me again, then left the shower. She toweled off in front of me, then blew me a kiss and left the room. I gave her a few minutes to say goodbye to the girls and get her clothes as I dried myself off. I was tired from having sex with so many girls at once, but my libido refused to subside. I sat on the edge of the jacuzzi and ran my hands through my hair, thanking my lucky stars for my good fortune. Amy seemed rather taken with me, and I was attracted to her as well. I felt a connection between us, but I knew I had to be careful. I didn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt, and although Emma had seemed fine with me fucking her friends, I knew she was jealous, and becoming more so as the day wore on. I liked her too, so I didn't want to rock the boat.

While I contemplated my situation, I heard giggling and squealing from Carmen's bedroom. I was eager to investigate.

I walked into Carmen's bedroom, my cock bouncing in front of me like an elephant's trunk. I laughed at the scene before me. Holly was chasing Aysha around the room, wearing a large, black strap-on dildo. Emma was watching from the bed, casually stroking a vibrator along her moist slit as she smiled. Aysha shrieked and giggled as Holly bounced after her, the dildo waving wildly.

"Come here so I can stick my big black cock in your ass, you little slut!" laughed Holly, her breasts bouncing high on her chest as she scampered after Aysha, who ran behind me, hugging me tightly.

"Don't let her get me!" she cried in mock fear.

Holly stopped in front of me and put her hands on her hips, looking down at my penis.

"Let's see who's bigger," she said, seemingly forgetting about her pursuit of Aysha.

She approached me and stuck her pelvis out, holding the dildo next to my cock.

"I win," I said, holding my cock out, which reached all the way to her tummy. "And I'm not even hard."

The dildo was a couple inches short of touching me. Holly gripped the dildo and batted at my cock with it in a penis sword fight. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them hard. She cried out and jumped back, rubbing her tender nubs.

She put both hands back on her dildo and began stroking it exaggeratedly.

"Is this what you're going to do when you think about us later?" asked Holly, teasing me.

"Actually, I was hoping you'd wear me out enough so I wouldn't have to masturbate later, but yeah, you've got the gist of it," I laughed.

Aysha's hand reached around my waist and gripped my cock firmly, then began stroking it.

"This way is much more fun," she giggled.

I felt her nipples harden against my back.

"So, what are you going to do with your new appendage, Holly?" I asked.

"If you'll let me have her, I'd like to put this in Aysha's bum," Holly replied.

"Anysh, what do you say?"

"Oh, alright. If I can't have the real thing I'll take a boning from Holly," Aysha said, relinquishing my cock and approaching Holly.

Holly looked at me then tilted her head towards the bed, knowing that Emma needed some of my attention. I walked by the girls, smacking Aysha's sweet bottom on the way past.

"We're going to use your room, Em. Have fun you two!" said Holly, waving at us before chasing Aysha from the room holding her strap-on like a weapon.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Emma. She had closed her legs and folded them to the side. Her arms were crossed over her breasts. She avoided eye contact with me.

"So, did you have fun with your new friend in there?" she asked in an acidic tone.

"Um, what do you mean?" I replied.

"I mean did you have fun fucking Amy? Is it because her pussy is so tight? Is that why you like her so much?" she said, looking at my angrily.

"Em, I'm sorry. But I don't understand... I thought you were ok with this... with me having sex with your friends," I said calmly.

She looked away and remained silent.

"You think I like Amy more than you, is that it?"

More silence.

"You don't seem to have a problem with me fucking Holly and Aysha," I continued.

Emma sighed in frustration and looked at me again.

"That's because it's, like, only sexual with them. With Amy... you took her virginity. I can tell she likes you, and... and you were paying so much attention to her," she pouted. "Did you... cum inside her?"

I touched her leg.

"Em, I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I like you a lot. I don't want to do anything to spoil things between us. And no, I didn't cum inside her." I slid my hand further up her leg, caressing her thigh.

"Let me make it up to you, ok?" I said, gently caressing her buttock.

Emma remained quiet, and didn't move. She looked at me appraisingly with her big brown eyes. I leaned over to her and kissed the outside her thigh between her hip and her knee. I planted soft kisses up to her curvy hip. She still hadn't moved, but her arms squeezed her breasts tighter and they bulged sensually.

I leaned over her leg and kissed the top of her thigh, then continued down to her knee. I tipped her knees up until they pointed to the ceiling, her feet flat on the bed. I extended her right leg and placed her heel on my shoulder. I kissed the inside of her calf down to her ankle. She kept her legs closed tight, but I could see her chest and face flush red. Her arms had moved to her sides, and her hands cupped her bountiful breasts, concealing her large pink nipples. I began kissing back up her calf, approaching her knees.

I gently attempted to pulled her knees apart. Emma resisted at first, but I kept kissing and she relented, her knees separating slowly. I kissed along the inside of her right thigh, occasionally blowing my breath on her sensitive skin. I saw goose bumps break out on her legs and she opened her mouth and sighed. Very slowly, I kissed my way towards her smooth, bare mound, lingering at a spot centimeters from her pussy lips. She was leaning on her elbows watching me intently, her eyes large, her mouth open, her fingers pushing into the soft flesh of her tits.

"Oh yes, please put your mouth on my pussy," she whispered.

Her legs were now spread wide allowing me access to her womanhood. I saw her juices glisten in between her slightly parted labia. I positioned my mouth at her opening, almost touching it. I breathed heavily on her pussy lips and watched as her lip trembled. She pushed her hips up, hoping to make contact with my mouth, but I backed away just in time, teasing her.

"Oh my god, please eat my pussy!" she begged, " I want to feel your tongue inside me."

I felt her feet on my back, pushing me towards her moist teen twat as she raised her hips again. I pushed her back down on the bed and planted soft kisses on her mound where her pubic hair used to be. She rolled her head on the pillow and shivered as I moved down, gently kissing her outer labia and tickling them with the tip of my tongue. Her juices were now flowing freely, and I could smell her womanly musk.

I used my fingers to spread her labia, and admired her deep pink inner lips, coated liberally in her juices. I blew on her clit and she twitched, biting her lower lip.

"Aaaahhh...Baby, please suck my clit. You're driving me crazy," said Emma, looking down at me between her tits.

I stuck my tongue out and touched her clitoris with the tip, barely making contact. I tickled it gently and Emma moaned loudly. I looked into her eyes as I gradually applied more pressure to her clit, my tongue now doing slow circles around it as I continued to hold her pussy lips open. I felt her clit harden as I massaged it, and Emma squeezed her tits and moaned her approval. This continued for several minutes, and Emma responded by rhythmically rotating her hips in time with my clit-licking. She pinched her nipples and sighed and groaned as I sped up my tonguing.

"Put you finger in me," she squeaked in a high voice.

I looked at her open pussy, and ran my finger across her wet hole. Her juices were leaking profusely, and I decided to sample her sweet flavour before I began fingering her. Using both my hands, I spread her pussy open further and slipped my tongue between her inner labia, parting them and pushing into her hot opening. I pushed it in as far as I could, my mouth pushing against her mound. I bobbed my head rapidly, tongue-fucking her cunt, my nose bumping against her hard clit.

"Oooohhh god yeah! Oh baby that feels so amazing! she cried, watching me, her brow knit.

I wiggled my tongue inside her then withdrew it and lapped her sweet fluids from her asshole to her clit, pushing my tongue flat and hard against her sopping mound. She emitted a long, loud moan and tossed her head back, shaking in pleasure. I let my tongue linger at her clitoris, flicking it rapidly over her hard love bean as I slipped my middle finger deep into her cunt, wiggling it about and rubbing her g-spot.

"Fuck! Oh my fucking god, yes! Get that pussy!" encouraged Emma, bucking her hips into my face.

I pursed my lips and sucked her clit between them, still teasing it with the tip of my tongue. I sucked it hard and long as I rubbed the inside of her vaginal wall. Emma was losing control, and she pressed her huge tits together and pinched her hard nipples, squealing with pleasure. She pulled her breasts to the side again so she could look at me as I suckled her clitoris eagerly.

"Put another finger in me, honey... ooohhhh I love how you eat my pussy," she moaned, breathing hard, her enormous chest rising and falling quickly.

I obliged her, slipping my ring finger inside her alongside my middle finger. I felt her pussy muscles tighten and she cried out again.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Put another one inside! See if you can fit three fingers in my little pussy!" she begged.

I ferociously tongued her clit as I forced my index finger into her tight opening, curling it up with the others, stimulating her g-spot with quick, firm strokes against the rough patch of skin inside her. She had leaked her lubrication all over my palm and chin. I sucked it up, savouring her tangy flavour, and sucked hard on her outer labia as I finger fucked her.

She was now bucking her hips quickly, approaching a powerful orgasm. Her hands flew down to my head, pulling at my hair and forcing my face against her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your face! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeeeeaaaaaahhh!" screamed Emma, arching her back and sticking her massive mammaries in the air, squashed between her arms.

I withdrew my fingers (actually, there were more accurately forced out) from her convulsing pussy, and held her legs apart, as I suspected what might happen next. Indeed, true to my prediction, Emma's twat erupted in an orgasmic torrent of pussy cum. I was prepared for it, and opened my mouth to catch the spray. I felt it hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed involuntarily. Her fluid was warm and not unpleasant tasting.

She screamed in ecstasy as a second wave hit her, and a wave of a different kind hit me in the chin and down my chest, spurting from her smooth mound in a powerful jet. Emma was sitting up on her elbows now, squeezing the life out of her breasts, watching her snatch explode with another squirt of her cum. I caught a large volume of her juice in my mouth and held it there as I ran my fingers over her sopping mound.

She shuddered and a few small squirts lept from between her labia, but it was clear her orgasm was abating. She jerked convulsively every few seconds as her orgasm send shockwaves of pleasure through her sexy body. She eventually opened her eyes and stared at me lustfully. Her hands relaxed on her bulging breasts, and her fingers traced circles around her nipples.

"That was... that was the best head I've ever had. Thank you, sweetie. Oh my god," she said, laughing a little.

Her pussy juice dripped from my chin as I moved up her body.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Wait... do you...?" she said, looking at me suspiciously.

I was on top of her, and pushed her hands against her tits, getting her to push them together. She looked at me and understood. She smiled as I positioned my face above her big, round tits, and I dribbled her pussy squirt from my mouth, letting it splash down on her sweet mounds. After watching it drip over her globes, I moved up. She took my face in her hands and opened her mouth. I dripped the last of her pussy juice into her open mouth. She caught it, not missing a drop, then sat up as I leaned down to kiss her. She passed her squirt back to me, and I passed it back to her, both of us consuming it until there was nothing left. We swirled our tongues together and she wrapped her legs around me, pushing my cock shaft against her wet pussy. I felt her cum-coated breasts press firmly against my chest as we made out. I was extremely excited, and began stroking my hard cock along her bare slit. She jerked and gasped.

"Oh! Easy baby, my clit is still really sensitive," she said.

I kissed her mouth hard, then down her neck to her chest. I licked and sucked her tits, enjoying the taste of her cum and the hardness of her nipples. I flicked my tongue over her right nipple as I pinched the other one.

She sighed deeply and said, "That was, like, so fucking good."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love licking your pussy; especially now that it's nice and bare. So smooth and silky," I said, and we shared a laugh.

She touched my cheek with her fingers and looked at me, her eyes soft, her cheeks red.

"Um... I'm sorry I, like, got jealous about Amy. I just... well... I like you a lot," said Emma.

"That's ok, Em, I understand. And I like you too. I don't want to spoil that. If you want me to stay away from her--"

"--no. I mean... I don't know. You can do what you want. We're not, like, boyfriend and girlfriend or anything. But just be honest with me, ok? Just tell me if you and Amy are going to... to have sex or anything," Emma said with difficulty.

"Ok Emma, I will. Look, don't worry about it for now, ok?" I said, kissing her. "You've made me so horny, my cock feels as hard as a diamond," I finished, stroking my dick along her slit again.

"Oooou! Well we definitely have to do something about that, then, don't we?" giggled Emma, reaching down to caress my throbbing manhood.

She pushed me over and rolled so she was on top. She sat up and gripped my cock, stroking it firmly and evenly with both hands, her arms squeezing her buxom chest and causing it to bounce with every stroke. I put my hands behind my head and enjoyed the view of Emma's tousled dark hair, her big brown eyes and radiant smile, her beautiful curvy body, her mouth-watering tits, her hands pumping my meat, her legs straddling mine. She looked alternately in my eyes, then down to my thick cock between her hands, her chest and cheeks flushing with excitement from the sensation of her hands wrapped around my throbbing member, my purple dick head pointing up at her aggressively, challenging her to allow it inside her mouth, her ass, her pussy.

We were lost in our unspoken pleasure, but eventually noticed a consistent moaning coming from down the hall, joined at times by another female voice, commanding, yet playful. Emma stopped stroking me and tilted her head.

"Come on!" she said, leaping off me and pulling my by the cock.

"Ow!" I cried, forced to follow her lest my dick be torn from my body.

I scampered awkwardly behind Emma down the hall to her room, bumping into her bottom as she stopped suddenly beside her door. We peeked around the corner of the door frame to see what Holly and Aysha were getting up to.

Emma's bed was at the end of the room opposite the door, positioned sideways underneath a large window which faced the backyard. Holly was lying on her back with Aysha on top of her, reverse-cowgirl. Holly's hands were on Aysha's buttocks, spreading them apart. Aysha was leaning forward, her hands on Holly's knees, bending her waist sharply as she pumped her sweet as up and down on Holly's groin. Holly, of course, was still wearing Carmen's strap-on dildo, and Aysha rode it with enthusiasm.

"Oh yeah, Holly, you're fucking my ass so good!" moaned Aysha.

"Your ass looks so amazing taking my big black cock, baby. Ride me hard!" replied Holly, smiling ear-to-ear. She seemed to enjoy the idea of having a cock of her own to fuck her sexy girlfriends.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers
1...345678