Emma's Pool Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"I took it slow with her... uuhhnn... she adjusted quite well. I'll tell you though, her ass was fucking tight."

"Oooohhhh... yes, I bet it was you fucking bastard... I can't believe you put your massive cock in my sweet daughter's bottom," she continued.

I thrust into her harder and deeper. "Yes, and she loved it. In fact, I was fucking your daughter in her ass too Mrs. Miller, just like this. they took turns: Emma was sitting on top, spreading her ass cheeks while I fucked Holly's asshole, then I fucked Emma's ass."

Gina and Helen both moaned, and Helen gripped her tit hard, and I could feel Gina's fingers massaging her pussy.

"Oh my god, our daughters are such sluts!" giggled Helen, seeming impressed. "What happened next?"

"You want to know more, Mrs. Miller?" I asked, slapping Gina's bottom as I fucked it.

"Yes!" she cried.

"... Mrs. Thompson?" I said.

Gina looked at me, her lip curling into a snarl of mixed pleasure and contempt. "I know what you're doing, you dirty fucking prick. You're trying to make us jealous. Aaaaahhh, god... yes, fuck that ass deep."

"Well it's working!" said Helen, rubbing her clit vigorously. "And it's turning me on, too."

"Mmmm... go on then, slave... tell us what you did," Gina said, biting her lip as she gave in to her body's pleasure.

"Well ladies... I fucked them until I blew my load in both your daughters' tight little assholes," I grunted, as I continued to pound Gina's big ass.

"Ooooh!" cried Helen, her shoulders pulling in as she masturbated.

"Oh my god, you'--" began Gina, panting and red-faced as she took my dick deep in her ass.

"--that's not all, though. I came in Holly's ass, then quickly stuck my cock in Emma's ass until I emptied all my jizz into them... uuuuhhhnnn... then Holly squatted above Emma's face and dribbled my huge load out of her ass into Emma's mouth," I finished, squeezing Gina's buttocks and looking into her eyes.

She looked shocked, her eyes widening and her mouth opening in incredulity. It seemed she hadn't expected that degree of depravity from her daughter. At the same moment, I felt her anus clench my thrusting member. Her eyelids began to flutter rapidly and her body began to shake.

"Aaaah-- aaaahhh-- oooooohhhhh!" she screamed out as her eyes rolled, her fingers rubbing her pussy lips hard and fast.

I felt wetness against my thighs as Gina came, shuddering and moaning, her asshole tight around my girth. I gave her a few more deep, even thrusts, enjoying her pleasure. Helen was watching us with desire in her eyes as she continued to rub her clit and squeeze her tits.

Gina's orgasm subsided, and I withdrew my cock, smacking her big, round buttocks with it. Gina straightened up and turned around, leaning on the kitchen counter between Helen's legs. Helen wrapped her legs around Gina and felt up her tits.

"That looked like it felt fucking good, baby," Helen said to Gina.

Gina breathed hard and looked at me. "It was, honey. I hate to give him the satisfaction, but that was a very nice ass fucking he just gave me. I came really hard," she admitted, cupping her wet pussy.

Gina laughed, kissed Gina on the cheek, then pushed her away and jumped down from the counter. In no time, she was squatting in front of me, and took my hard cock eagerly into her mouth. She began to suck it energetically, not using her hands, bobbing her head like a professional. Gina watched her with a bemused expression.

"Oh, Mrs. Miller! Fuck, that feels good. Aaaah, damn... look at her, Mrs. Thompson, she's sucking your ass off my cock."

"Mmmmm, she is, isn't she? And doing a very good job of it," Gina replied as she came to stand beside me.

She watched Helen suck my dick for a minute, stroking my chest and abs.

"Well, I'm satisfied for now. I think I'll head back outside and have a lie down. You two enjoy yourselves!"

She kissed me on the mouth, then strolled back outside to join the others. Just as Gina left, Carmen returned from upstairs, carrying a cloth bag over her shoulder. She stopped for a moment to watch Helen blow me, then smiled and turned to walk outside.

"You two have fun, now," she called back in a singsong voice as her dark hair bounced off her back and shoulders.

I watched after her, trying to see what she was up to.

"What do you suppose she's got in that bag?" I asked.

Helen popped my dick from her mouth and licked her lips as she cupped my balls. "Right now, I don't really care. I just need your big cock in me."

I took her hand and got her to stand, then led her around the counter to the other side where some tall stools were lined against it. Helen read my intentions and quickly hopped up onto one of the padded stools, putting her arms around my neck and spreading her legs wide. Her bare pussy opened for me as my hard, wet cock bobbed in front of her soft pink folds. The stools were at the perfect height.

I reached down and held my cock, rubbing the tip against her swollen clit. She moaned as her large breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. I felt up her tits with my other hand as I stimulated her pussy, her juices coating my cock head liberally.

"Oh yes, honey, I'm so wet for you. Let me watch you drive that beautiful dick deep into my pussy," she said breathlessly, straining her neck to look past her bulging breasts.

I moved my hand to her leg and guided my cock to her fuck hole, pushing it very slowly between her soaked labia. We both watched, holding our breaths, as my dick head slid into her. Her brow creased as I eased inch after inch of my penis into her hot, wet cunt, savouring the feeling of her pussy muscles clenching my length. I penetrated her deeply, moving my hand away to hold her other leg, and stopped only when she squeaked and her body twitched--about 2 inches from full penetration. She breathed out slowly, still looking down at her bald, impaled womanhood, admiring the way my girth stretched her and the force pushing her pussy lips inward.

Her body shuddered and she squeaked again as I felt her pussy walls convulse. She took a few quick breaths, then moaned deeply.

"Oh fuck, baby... you just made me cum. Just by entering me... oh god yes..." she hoarsely whispered. "Mmmmm... now take it out slowly."

I withdrew from her sweet pussy very slowly, just as she asked. My cock glistened with her cum, as her inner labia clung to my hard shaft. We watched as my long, veiny cock slid out of her cunt, enjoying the slowness, the minute sensations that escaped notice when the fucking was more aggressive.

"Aaaahhh baby, look at all that cock... such a big, fat dick inside me."

I had withdrawn until her small inner labia barely caressed the tip of my cock, then began pushing into her soft cunt again. I eased into her with almost agonising slowness. I felt her clench and unclench her vaginal muscles, teasing me as I penetrated her.

"Oh Mrs. Miller, I can feel your pussy squeeze my cock... it feels so fucking amazing. It's so hot watching your pussy take my cock slowly like this," I moaned.

"You like it, honey?" she said, almost as if talking to a child. "You like the way my pussy takes your big dick deep inside?"

She was looking at my face now as I slid nearly fully inside her.

"I love it, Mrs. Miller. You have such great control of your pussy muscles. It feels incredible. I just want to savour it since it will be the last time I get to fuck you."

Helen chuckled at me. "Oh darling," she said, shaking her head. "You think this will be the last time?"

I looked into her blue eyes as I began to slide out of her again.

"But... your daughter... your husband..." I said.

"Holly won't mind sharing you with me. We're very open with each other. My husband... well, we'll just have to keep this a secret from Mr. Miller, won't we?" she replied, putting her finger against my lips and grinning.

The tip of my cock was poised just inside her again. I smiled back at her and we both looked down as I pushed my length inside her, more quickly this time, but still slow enough to relish the sensations of her talented pussy. Helen reclined, leaning back against the kitchen counter, her hands cupping her breasts and holding them out for me to ogle. She licked and sucked on her nipples as I fucked her slowly for several minutes, both of us admiring each others' naked bodies. I ached to pound her smooth pussy hard and fast, but my slow, rhythmic thrusts were an enticing tease, and the experience was quite pleasurable.

After a time, Helen pulled her tits apart to look between them as my member slid into her again.

"Fuck yes... do it again a little faster, honey... yes, like that... oooooohhhhhh..." she moaned loudly, pinching her nipples.

I stroked my cock into her, still quite slowly--about one thrust every 2 seconds.

"That's it, sweetie... you're going to make me cum again... yeah, yeah, yeah! Nnnnnnnggghhhaaaaaaa!" she cried, as her toes curled and she squeezed her tits hard.

Her orgasmic wave passed as I continued to fuck her, looking at the blushing redness in her cheeks and chest, the erectness of her nipples between her fingers.

"Wow... your cock is just fabulous!" she complimented, releasing a large tit from her grip and running her fingers over my abs. "Well, honey, I don't want to have ALL the fun. Is there anything you want to try?" she said, breathing hard and eyeing me hopefully.

I hesitated, and Helen said, "Sweetie, I'm over playing this slave-master game ok? You can do whatever you want to me."

I caressed her tits with my hand as I dipped my cock into her wet cunt.

"Ok Helen, I'd--"

"-except I'd still like you to call me Mrs. Miller. It makes it feel so naughty," she giggled.

"Ok Mrs. Miller. I want you to turn around on the stool so I can fuck you in the ass," I said confidently.

"Ooooooh yes!" cooed Helen, laughing and shaking with excitement.

I withdrew my dick from her pussy and she spun herself on the stool so she was facing the counter. She slid her arse back on the stood, sliding on the cum that had leaked from her pussy. Her full, round bottom stuck out from the edge of the stool alluringly, and she arched her back as she put her arms on the counter, turning her head to look at me.

"I'm all yours, honey."

My hands roamed over her ample buttocks, squeezing and caressing them. I tapped my cock against her curvy cheeks and rubbed my dick over her soft flesh. I traced my fingers down her ass crack to her wet pussy, collecting her lubrication on my fingers and spreading it over her tight anus. I put my fingers into her pussy again, then used them to coat my dick head with her juices.

"Are you ready for me, Mrs. Miller?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Put your hard cock in my ass and fuck me," said Helen, biting her lip in anticipation.

I held her waist with one hand and guided my dick between her buttocks. I pushed the tip against her asshole, but it slipped and ran over her pussy. I held it more firmly and pressed it forcefully against her anus. Helen opened her mouth and clenched her eyes shut as I felt her ass resist me. I pushed harder, wincing. Finally, her butt hole gave way and admitted my thick, swollen dick head into her bowels.

"Oh! Fuck, baby... oh that's a big cock!" she cried, but did not fight it.

I continued to push my penis into her bottom, slowly but firmly. Once I was a few inches in, I pulled back, then thrust again.

"Aaaah! My god... baby, I've never had anything this big in my ass before. Oooohhh... but I like it!" moaned Helen, opening her eyes and smiling at me.

I pulled back and thrust inside her, more than half my length penetrating into her ass.

"Oh yeah... that's good, honey... that's nice..." she said, reaching back and putting her hand on my stomach to stop me from entering further inside her. "That's deep enough for now... just fuck me like that... let me get used to your huge cock."

I released my shaft and pulled back again, beginning an even rhythm of thrusts into her curvy bottom. I held her waist and admired the way her heart-shaped ass framed my thrusting cock. I spat on my fingers and rubbed it along my shaft to provide more lubrication. I moaned at the feeling of her tight ass gripping my shaft, the sultry expression on Helen's pretty face as I fucked her anally.

"My dick feels so good in your ass, Mrs. Miller. It's so beautiful, and round, and tight," I complimented her.

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you like it, honey. You're fucking it so well... you can go a little deeper now... oh fuck yes!" she swooned as my cock thrust deep inside her bowels.

At that moment, the patio door opened and Sadira bounded into the kitchen excitedly.

"Come outside you two, Carmen's-- oh!" she exclaimed, noticing our anal sex.

She approached us and eyed Helen's impaled ass greedily. "Oh my god... is he fucking you in the ass?"

Sadi bent down to look more closely, putting her hand on Helen's buttock and spreading it. She gasped delightedly and straightened up to look at me.

"Well, well, well... we've moved on to anal now, have we? Why didn't you tell me?" she giggled. "How does it feel, Helen?"

"It's fucking incredible, Sadi! His cock is just filling me up!" replied Helen, looking at her friend as she caressed her tit.

"You're certainly taking it deep, Hel. Oh wow... it looks so sexy," Said mused, toughing herself between her legs.

"Were you going to tell us something, Mrs. Kashani?" I asked her, putting my hand on my hip so she had a better view of my cock entering her friend's hot bottom.

"What? Oh, right, yes... " she said, seeming to break out of a trance. "Carmen's brought some toys outside and I wanted you two to join us, but I can see you're a bit busy at the moment, so..." she trailed off, not taking her eyes away from my thrusting member.

"Perhaps you'd like to join us first," I suggested.

Sadi looked up into my eyes for a moment, then smiled.

"Yes, I believe I would," she said cheerily.

She hopped up onto the stool next to Helen and spread her legs, immediately starting to masturbate as she watched us.

"Turn me so I can face Sadi, sweetheart. No, don't take your cock out of my ass, just spin me on the stool," Helen said.

I took several small steps sideways until Helen and I faced Sadi's stool. Helen supported herself on the counter with one arm, and reached out to fondle Sadi's breasts with the other. I continued to fuck Helen's ass deeply as we all emitted grunts, moans, and cries of pleasure. After a minute, Sadi leaned forward and began kissing Helen passionately. The women's hands roamed over each others' bodies, fondling tits and gripping hair as they embraced.

When they stopped kissing, Sadi asked: "May I have a turn, Helen dear?"

"Ooohhh... of course, Sadi! Honey, be a darling and give my friend a nice taste of your lovely cock, won't you?" Helen said in mock politeness.

I withdrew from Helen's bottom and stood beside the two women, displaying my cock proudly. Sadi admired it for a moment before bending at the waist and lowering her head to wrap her lips around the tip of my cock. She suckled it eagerly, holding the base of her stool for support.

Helen looked at Sadi, then over to me, her eyebrows raised.

"Oh my god... I didn't mean literally, but that's ok if she wants to taste my ass a little," Helen exclaimed, bemused.

Sadi bobbed her head on my dick several times, then sat up again, licking her lips.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to try some ass-to-mouth... I've never done it before," Sadi said.

"Don't apologise Mrs. Kashani! That was really hot!" I exclaimed, pleasantly surprised at her slutty behaviour.

She smiled at me and shuffled back on her stool, hanging her sweet ass over the edge.

"Good. Now put your magnificent cock in my asshole, you naughty boy!" she replied, reaching back to spread her buttocks apart.

I stepped behind her and aimed my penis carefully, ogling her firm, curved bottom. I spat on my fingers and lubed her anus before placing my dick head against the puckered rosebud and forcing my dick inside her. She was ready for me, and I popped in with moderate resistance, sliding on my and her spit.

"Ooooh! He's inside me, Hel! His big dick is in my ass!" she cried, almost sounding surprised.

Helen laughed and cupped Sadi's firm, fake tits as I slid several inches into her ass.

"It's wonderful, isn't it? Feeling it stretch you... fill you..." Helen mused dreamily.

I pushed another few inches into Sadi's tight ass. Her muscles clenched in response as she uttered a cry.

"Aaah! Oh wow... your cock is so big!" squeaked Sadi, turning back to look at me, still spreading her ass cheeks with her hands.

I put my hands on her waist and withdrew my penis, then thrust into her again, feeling her sphincter contract around my girth. I began fucking her ass slowly, watching my cock penetrate her anus.

"I know you like it, Mrs. Kashani. I can see it in your eyes. You love how my dick feels filling up your sweet arse," I said cheekily, thrusting deeper into her bottom.

"Mmmmmmm yes baby, I love it... I love getting fucked in the ass... give it to me!" she moaned in reply.

Helen had leaned forward and was holding Sadi's tits to her mouth, sucking on her nipples and licking her bulging orbs enthusiastically.

I fucked Sadira's ass for several minutes, then pulled out and stood in front of the women again. Without a word, Helen bent at the waist and took my cock in her mouth, sucking it powerfully as Sadi watched. I then went behind Helen and stuffed my swollen member deep into her bottom, ass-fucking her rhythmically. After a few minutes, I went back in front of the women, who both cleaned my cock with their mouths together, then fucked Sadira's asshole some more.

It was pure pleasure. I stroked, fondled, pinched, and spanked their round buttocks, watching them jiggle as my cock pounded them. I reached around them to hold their large breasts in my hands, or pinch their nipples as they moaned erotically. I bent over them as I fucked them anally to kiss their backs and necks. I held their hair and pulled at it gently as I drove my dick into their bowels. The women alternated between kissing each other, sucking each others' tits, and fingering their own pussies as they waited impatiently for my cock. We all lost track of time, and sweated, moaned, grunted, and cried out in pure unadulterated pleasure.

Finally, buried deep in Sadia's bottom, I felt I could hold out no longer. I needed to cum.

"Aaahh.. fuck... ladies... I'm close... " I moaned, squeezing Sadira's tits firmly, feeling her nipples against my palms.

Sadira was holding Helen's legs apart, watching her finger her own pussy vigorously.

"Oh yes, baby, hold on..." said Helen, pulling her wet fingers from her snatch and licking them as she hopped off her stool. She went behind me and crouched down, pushing my legs apart so she could squeeze underneath them. She put her face immediately below Sadi's ass and my pounding cock. I understood her intention.

"Where did you go, Helen? Aaaahhhh... I thought we could take his load in our faces." She looked back at me. "Or would you rather cum all over my ass?" she said saucily, her hair bouncing as I pounded her anus.

"I have a better idea," said Helen, then began fondling my balls as I fucked Sadi's bottom deep and hard.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yeah, baby! Oh my god!" cried Sadira, becoming even more aroused by the increased pace and power of my thick cock as it drove into her bowels.

I slid my hands down to her waist and held it firmly as I pistoned my cock into her bottom, her buttocks jiggling with every impact. I moaned as I fucked her ass, feeling Helen's fingers cup my nutsack, listening to Sadi's cries of pleasure.

"Aaagh, baby, I'm cumming!" I grunted.

"Ooooohh fuck yes, honey! Cum in my aaaaaass!" cried Sadi, shaking with excitement as I felt a tingling in my balls.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers