Emma's Pool Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

Amy was clearly embarrassed, but seemed relieved to be getting this information off her chest.

"Oh my goodness! Honey, you've had quite a few new experiences lately, haven't you?" giggled Michelle, touching her daughter's arm. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, actually. It was really fun... and it felt so naughty. Have you ever... I mean... like, been with a woman?" she asked Michelle tentatively.

Michelle chuckled and smiled. "I may have experimented a time or two," she said confidentially.

She continued, "Look, I know this might sound strange, but I think I can help you. You like this man, yes?"

Amy nodded enthusiastically.

"And you want to please him?"

"Yeah."

"I think I could be of service, honey. I have experience, and I'd like to teach you a few things in a safe environment."

"What.... like, how?" Amy said hesitantly.

"Well, maybe I could wake him up and we could have some fun together," Michelle suggested.

"What? Oh my god, you mean, like, now?! But what about daddy?"

"Your father doesn't need to know and he wouldn't understand anyway. What do you say?" Michelle touched Amy's face lovingly.

"Ummm I don't know... I... I guess we could try. Do you think he'd freak out though? Won't he think it's weird?"

"Sweetheart, I promise you he will love the idea. Come on, get up. Don't go anywhere, I want you to wear something for him. I'll be right back."

I stepped back into the shadows and let Michelle pass. She went down the hall out of sight, and returned a minute later with some clothing in her hand. She winked at me and re-entered Amy's room.

"Here, wear these. He'll love you in them."

Michelle handed Amy the clothes and stood back. Amy looked at them uncertainly, then back to her mother. Getting a reassuring nod, Amy pulled her top over her head and stepped out of her panties. She put on the top, which was a sheer black teddy with frills, and stepped into the panties, which were basically just a black string with a sheer patch over her pubic area. I could see Amy's little nipples poking through the fabric, and the faint ring of her areolas. My dick swelled in my boxers.

"You look beautiful honey. Now go downstairs to the living room, I'll talk to him and will meet you down there in a few minutes.

I took that as my cue and dashed silently down the hallway back to my room so Amy wouldn't see me. A few minutes later, Michelle reappeared.

"You're ok with this?" I said to her.

"As long as there's a little something in it for me. Or a big something," she giggled, squeezing my semi-erect cock through my boxers.

She took my hand and led me downstairs, both of us stepping as quietly as we could. Michelle led me through the house to the living room, which seemed a safe enough distance from Mr. Ryan's bedroom that we wouldn't make enough noise to wake him. A light flickered through the doorway.

Amy was sitting on the couch with her arms and legs crossed, as if she was cold. The night was warm, however, and it was obvious she was simply nervous. A few candles were lit, giving the room a soft, warm glow. Michelle pulled me into the room and sat me on the couch opposite Amy. She sat next to me and took my hands in hers, looking me steadily in the eyes.

"Now, let's get this all out in the open, shall we? I know you've had sex with my daughter. I know you're attracted to her and I know you'll likely be having sex again regardless of what I might say or think."

"Mrs. Ryan--"

"Shush. Now, seeing as you've already had the audacity to get a blowjob from my daughter with me in the other room, I thought it was only fair that I give you and her some helpful instruction. Amy, stand up please."

Amy slowly got to her feet, still crossing her arms over her small breasts.

"Put your arms down, honey, it's nothing he hasn't seen before."

Amy did as she was asked, and I gawked at her slender form in the sheer black teddy, her perky nipples clearly visible.

"Doesn't she look pretty? I had her wear this just for you. It's mine, you know," said Michelle in a husky voice, her hand touching my thigh.

"She looks absolutely beautiful, Mrs. Ryan," I said breathlessly.

"Doesn't she? Honey, come closer. Mmmm, that's a good girl. Now do a turn for him. Show off that cute little bottom."

Amy hesitated, then stepped forward. She looked at her mother, then at me. I smiled and gave her a tiny shrug. She smiled back and turned slowly, sticking her ass out so I could ogle it. The soft curves of her buttocks and hips make my cock stir.

"You want to touch her, don't you?" said Michelle.

"Yes, Mrs. Ryan."

"Go ahead then."

I reached out and caressed Amy's smooth, soft skin, stroking her bottom and gently squeezing her firm ass cheeks.

"Are you sure you're ok with this, Mrs. Ryan?" I asked.

"Yes, honey. I'm offering my daughter to you, and I'm going to show her how to properly please you. Don't be shy. You can tell her what you want her to do for you as well."

Michelle's hand was stroking my thigh encouragingly, and she nodded as I looked at her.

"Amy...?"

"No, tonight you won't ask her permission. She will do as I say. Ask her to do what you wish, I will have the final word," Michelle said firmly, looking pointedly at her daughter.

"I'd like her to bend over for me, Mrs. Ryan."

"Oh, you want a better look at her teenage ass? Do it, honey. Show him that firm little ass."

Amy bent at her waist and curved her lower back. Her buttocks parted slightly, and I saw the black string of her panties just barely covering her asshole and pussy lips. I stroked her ass lovingly with my hands, massaging her buttocks. My cock was quickly hardening in my boxers.

"Mmmm, such a sweet ass. She must get it from her mother," I said.

"Such a charmer," Michelle replied, and I felt her hand squeeze my thigh.

My hands stroked up and down Amy's thighs, my fingertips grazing the sheer material covering her pussy. I saw goosebumps break out on her legs.

"You like it when he touches you there, don't you honey?" asked Mrs. Ryan.

"Yes, mum. Gosh... I feel so naughty."

"Good. It's nice to feel excited... like you're doing something you shouldn't be. It heightens the pleasure."

"Squeeze those cheeks for me, Amy. Spread them a little" I asked, feeling extremely horny.

"What? But my mum's watching," said Amy in a whisper.

"Do it, sweetheart. Do as he asks. Spread your ass." Michelle was firm.

Amy put her hands on her buttocks and squeezed, parting the cheeks. I traced my finger down the fabric of her thong, pushing softly against her anus. She sighed audibly.

"Oooh, you like that? You didn't have anal sex with my daughter, did you?" Michelle asked me.

"No, Mrs. Ryan. But she wanted to."

"That's only because the other girls were doing it and they loved it!" Amy said, defending herself.

"Oh honey, I'm sure your slutty friends have had lots of experience with anal. You really shouldn't start with such a big penis your first time."

"Yeah, but I've been... um... practicing."

"Really? How?" I asked, tracing my finger down along the g-string to her pussy lips.

"With my dildo... and lots of lube," Amy replied, giggling nervously.

We shared a laugh. I could now feel the material covering her labia, which was damp, soaked in her pussy juice.

"Ooooh Amy, you're so wet," I commented.

"Oh my god..." she replied, covering her face with her hands.

"Honey pie, don't be embarrassed," consoled her mother. "It's perfectly natural. I'd by lying if I said I wasn't getting a little moist myself," she added.

"Here, let me show you," said Michelle, taking one of my hands and guiding it to her thigh.

Amy's head spun around as she watched open-mouthed as I slid my hand up her mother's thigh, her legs parting obligingly.

"Muuuum! What are you doing?" Amy said plaintively.

"Shush, darling. I'm not about to let you have ALL the fun now, am I?"

"But--"

"Hush! Mummy needs pleasure too, and your friend is a very attractive man. I'm going to enjoy him as well. Of course, if you'd prefer we can just stop and I'll send him home and tell your father what you and your little friends have been up to, hmm?" Michelle said in a cold, slightly threatening tone.

"No mum, please. It's ok, really," said Amy pleadingly.

"I knew you'd see reason. It's fine honey, we can both enjoy him. Think of it as a bonding exercise. Now, where were we?"

Michelle moved my hand up her thigh until I touched the crotch of her white panties. I pushed my finger against her mound, doing the same to her daughter. They were both incredibly wet.

"Oooh Mrs. Ryan, you're very wet too."

Michelle closed her eyes momentarily and sighed as I massaged her mound gently, her hands stroking my back and thigh. My cock had expanded dramatically in my boxers, which were now almost painfully restrictive. I could see Michelle's erect nipples respond as I touched her, poking out from her top.

"Mmmmm, that's nice.... very nice," she murmured, nodding slowly.

After a minute, Michelle squeezed my thigh.

"Ok, sweetheart, turn around and face us," she ordered.

Amy straightened up and turned, pushing he hair out of her face. Her cheeks were bright red, likely from both embarrassment and from being bent over. Michelle leaned toward me and whispered in my ear: "Take my daughter's clothes off."

I felt a thrill at hearing her words and feeling her breath on my ear. I stood slowly and stroked Amy's arms lovingly. I gazed into her eyes reassuringly. I slid my hands over her chest and across her small breasts, her hard nipples brushing against my palms as I moved down over her tummy, finally finding the hem of her top.

"Lift your arms up for me, baby," I said softly in her ear, as her mother had done to me.

She shuddered and I saw goosebumps on her neck. She lifted her arms up, looking at me expectantly. I smiled and lifted her top over her head, letting it fall to the floor next to us. I ran my hands up her raised arms, then down again as she lowered them. I put my hands in her long hair and leaned in to kiss her, our lips meeting. Hers felt a bit cold, but mine were warm, and the kiss was divine, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. Her lips parted to allow my tongue to explore her mouth. I held her face as we kissed, and her body moved against mine. She moaned.

"Oh honey... that is a very sexy kiss," Michelle chimed in.

She had stood and was beside us, one hand between her legs, softly touching her panties. Amy seemed to hardly notice, and just stared at me, her mouth still open, her lips wet with our saliva. I moved my hands over Amy's chest, massaging her b-cup breasts and pinching her nipples, then slid them over her waist to her hips. She threw herself against my body and clamped her lips on mine, aggressively tonguing my mouth, her tits pressing against my chest. We kissed for a moment, before Amy pulled away and ran her hands over my chest and my abs. Hey eyes followed, down to the large bulge in my boxers. Her mother smiled.

"You want to suck his penis again, don't you?" Michelle said, knowingly.

Amy looked at her mum and nodded sheepishly.

"Go on then, honey. Kneel in front of him. Free that magnificent cock of his," she said encouragingly, touching Amy's cheek.

Amy looked excitedly down at my groin and slowly moved down my body, giving me soft kisses as she went--over my chest and stomach, then over the material of my boxers. My cock throbbed in anticipation as she knelt and took hold of my waistband.

Meanwhile, Michelle sidled next to me, putting her arm around my waist. I could feel her hard nipple under her top as it grazed my side. She watched intently as Amy slowly slid my boxers down, my cock head catching in the waistband. As she continued to pull down, it sprung free and hit her in the face. She squeaked and flinched, and Michelle giggled.

"Be careful, sweetheart, he could put your eye out with that thing."

Amy watched my heavy cock bob in her face, her eyes wide.

"Rest it on your face, honey. That's it..." said Michelle.

Amy tipped her head up and lay my cock next to her nose, my balls on her chin. It extended up past her forehead, and she giggled.

"Oh my god, it's bigger than my head!" she squealed.

"That is a monster cock," mused Michelle, stroking my abs.

Amy giggled again and gripped my shaft as I stepped out of my boxers. She opened her mouth and was about to devour me when her mother interrupted, putting her hand on Amy's head.

"No no, sweetie, don't just go right into it. You have to tease him a little. Here, let me show you."

She knelt next to her daughter and looked at her earnestly.

"First, touch it lightly with your nails. Tickle his balls and his thighs. Watch."

I felt Mrs. Ryan's nails drag up my thigh and across my scrotum. It tightened in response, and my cock twitched.

"See?"

She squeezed my thigh and ran her palm gently along my shaft pushing my dick up against my abdomen, holding it in place.

"Now, I'll hold him, and you kiss his balls."

I saw Amy hesitate nervously, glancing from her mum, to me, to my cock, but eventually leaned in and began placing soft kisses on each of my balls.

"Excellent. Look up at him, watch him enjoy the feeling of your lips on him."

Amy watched me as she kissed my scrotum, and I moaned softly.

"Ooou, I can feel him throb, honey. See? You have to build up the tension. He'll love you for it. Now, kiss his shaft, all the way up to the head. Mmmmm, very nice. Let him feel your breath on his cock. Good. Start licking him now. Yes, like that."

My stomach flexed as I sighed, feeling Amy's soft lips and hot breath move up my shaft. Her tongue slid along my column, feeling wet and warm, and my balls tingled as Michelle played with them.

"Oh god Amy, that feels so good. You're teasing me like crazy," I said, complimenting her efforts.

She beamed up at me and kissed my shaft more aggressively, making out with it, using her tongue and lips.

"Lovely. Now, I'm going to show you how to start sucking him. First, you need to make him wet. Some women like to spit on their hand or on the man's cock, but I always find it's more ladylike to drool on it. I'll show you."

Michelle tipped my cock at her mouth and looked up at me.

"Mmmm, my mouth is already watering in anticipation," she said, licking her lips.

She kept my cock tipped up at a sharp angle and opened her mouth. Holding the base of my shaft, she descended on my penis. I felt her warm breath, and her wet, hot lips and tongue envelop my dick head, then felt it slide into her mouth. I moaned involuntarily as she took me deep. She held me inside her mouth for a few moments, then withdrew. My cock emerged coated in her saliva. Michelle daintily wiped a string of spit from her lower lip as she looked at me.

"My goodness, that's a big fucking cock," she sighed. Then she turned to Amy.

"See, hun? I took him deep, engaging my gag reflex. That will make you drool a lot. You just let it flow out of your mouth onto his cock."

Amy looked at her mother, clearly seeing her in a new light, as sexual being with experience--a teacher, even. Her expression changed from awkward embarrassment to respect and admiration. She looked at my glistening cock in wonderment.

"Wow. You got it so wet, mummy."

"Yes darling. Now you can use your hand and stroke the spit along his shaft, like this."

Michelle firmly stroked me, wetting my entire column.

"Now you try."

Amy held me and imitated her mother, pushing my cock deep into her throat and holding me there. I held the back of her head until she began to push back, then let her pull me out of her mouth. Her spit dripped over her fingers as she began to stroke me.

"Very good, honey!" said Michelle approvingly. "Now you can get a little more aggressive, suck his balls as you stroke his shaft, lick his dick head, work your way up to sucking him. He looks as though he's nice and warmed up."

"Am I ever! This is so hot. Thank you for teaching Amy your secrets, Mrs. Ryan."

"Think nothing of it, darling," she replied as she stood up again, putting her arm back around my waist.

Amy jerked me off as she sucked my balls, then worked her way up my thick shaft to my cock head, which she obligingly popped into her mouth and began suckling. I moaned again as Michelle stroked her daughter's hair.

"She's a very fast learner, isn't she?"

"Yes, Mrs. Ryan. That's because she has such a good teacher."

"You're quite the sweet-talker, aren't you?" Michelle laughed, then kissed me on the mouth, pressing her body against mine.

I put my arm around her and gripped her ass, pulling her crotch against my outer thigh.

"Oooh! Getting eager, are we?"

"Fuck yes. I am so turned on by you and Amy."

Michelle simply grinned and began pushing her mound against my leg. I felt her wetness instantly.

"You're feeling a little frisky too, I see," I noted.

"Shut up and kiss me," replied Michelle.

I kissed Michelle hard as Amy took more of my cock into her mouth, sucking me off as she twisted her hand around my shaft. My hand moved up to Michelle's top and I pulled it up. She put her arms above her head as I pulled it off her single-handedly. Her perky breasts came into view as her hair fell around her, and I immediately bent down and began sucking them. Her nipples were rock hard and she pushed her pussy against me, grinding my thigh for firmly.

I fondled Michelle's tits and nibbled at her nipples as Amy sucked me enthusiastically. I could hear her slurping away at my member as Michelle ran her fingers through my hair and rubbed her pussy on my leg. She observed her daughter occasionally, giving her pointers and encouraging her.

"That's good, honey. Mmmm take it deep... yes, that's a good girl. Bob your head... match his rhythm... sometimes you can let him just fuck your mouth too. Ohhh very good, baby."

Kissing up Michelle's slender neck to her mouth, I let my hands roam over her body, feeling her curves and the softness of her skin. Waves of pleasure spread from my cock through my body as Amy orally satisfied me.

"Ok hun, now it's mummy's turn," said Michelle, leading me to the couch and pushing me back so that I sat down heavily.

The women approached me and Michelle turned to Amy, placing her hands on her daughter's waist. Watching me, she slipped Amy's panties over her hips and down her legs, exposing her cute, bare pussy. Amy stepped out of her panties and Michelle picked them up, gazing at Amy's bare mound.

"Sweetheart, I didn't know you shaved yourself bare. When did you start doing that?" she asked.

"Me and the girls did it together. I like it... it's so sensitive to everything."

"Mmm, I bet," said Michelle, standing.

She leaned over me and put Amy's panties against my mouth. "Smell my daughter's pussy, hun. A little sample before you taste her."

She slid down my body and knelt between my legs, picking up my cock and stroking it. I took several deep breaths, inhaling Amy's musky scent.

"Put your leg up beside his head, Amy. Let him give you oral. He's already had two blowjobs from you today, it's time he repaid the favour."

I watched Amy climb up on the couch and brace herself with her hands on my shoulders. She lifted her leg and put her foot on the other side of my head. A stared at her beautiful pussy as it approached my face. I put her panties next to me and stroked her thighs with my hands, licking my lips. Amy looked down at me with anticipation. She pushed her hips forward until her cunt was only centimeters from my lips. I looked up her flat tummy and past the swells of her pretty breasts to her face, her lips parted, her cheeks rosy in the candlelight.

I began by kissing and licking her creamy inner thighs as I stroked her legs. As my lips touched her skin, I felt an incredible warmth and pressure on the end of my cock. Mrs. Ryan had put her mouth over my dick head and was descending on my shaft, applying her gag technique to cause herself to salivate. Her hand held the base of my cock firmly as her fingers rolled my balls playfully.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers