Emma's Pool Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

I noticed that Amy had come over to our side of the pool and was sitting near Aysha, watching intently. She still hadn't removed her tiny bikini.

"Amy, don't be shy. Come here, I want to kiss you," I said reassuringly.

"But... but you've got Aysha's, like... stuff on your face," she said nervously.

"It tastes good, Amy. Just give it a try," I encouraged.

"Go for it, Amy!" said Holly, looking on with anticipation.

Amy touched her cheek, then stood and stepped down into the water. She knelt beside me on the stairs and pushed her hair out of the way over her neck. As she leaned down, I looked into her green eyes and put my hand behind her neck to encourage her. I stroked her freckled cheek with my thumb, and she closed her eyes. Her small breasts swelled around her bikini as she came towards me, lips slightly parted. Our lips met, and we kissed softly and tenderly for a few moments, before I ran my tongue over her lips. She kissed me back, harder, and soon our tongues were in each other's mouths. She was an excellent kisser, and my cock tingled with excitement, as Amy put her hand on my chest and began kissing my pussy juice-soaked cheeks. She licked and sucked at my lips and chin, slurping up Aysha's cum eagerly.

"You dirty little minx," said Emma.

"Does Aysha's pussy taste good?" added Holly.

Amy patiently continued cleaning my face, then kissed me hard for a few moments. When our lips finally parted, her face was deeply flushed, as was her chest. Her eyes were wide and looked intently into mine.

"Wow, Amy. That was really nice," I said honestly.

Her lips moved, but no sound came out. Her face was still very close to mine. Slowly, she sat up and looked at the tit fuck action beside her, then to each of the girls' faces. Aysha crawled over to her and put her arms around Amy.

"He's good, isn't he? So, did you like my taste?" she asked.

"Yeah, it was... yeah," said Amy dreamily.

"Maybe I can try some too," said Aysha with a naughty expression on her face.

She held the back of Amy's head, and kissed her lips. Amy didn't move at first, but she wasn't resisting. Soon, she opened her mouth and the two girls played with each other's tongues. Aysha licked her lips.

"Mmmm, you are a good kisser," she said.

"I've never kissed a girl before," said Amy shyly.

"There's lots you haven't done, Amy. Maybe now's your chance," said Holly.

With all this stimulation around me, I knew it wouldn't be long before I ejaculated. Holly and Emma were still enthusiastically tit fucking my rock hard cock.

"Ok girls, I'm getting close," I said.

"Yeah! Do it! Cum all over our tits!" shouted Holly. "I want to see your cock spurt!"

They lifted and dropped their humungous mounds on my dick, and soon I felt the familiar twitch in my balls. Amy was crouched beside me, and Aysha hopped over to my right side, beside Holly's heaving bosom.

"AAagh, now!" I cried.

As the girls breasts slapped my thighs, a shot of jizm fired straight up and ricocheted off Holly's forehead. She flinched and laughed as a second shot hit her cheek.

"Lean back, Hols, let's watch it splatter on our tits," said Emma.

Holly moved back slightly, and although the girls had stopped lifting and dropping their boobs on my dick, they wiggled them against each other, stimulating my orgasm. Two more spurts shot straight up between the girls' faces, and dropped back down, spraying fine cum droplets on the pillowy breasts.

Emma and Holly lifted their tits, dropping them down as my swollen dick head emerged and shot another load into the air. They giggled as they watched the jizz splash onto their chests, and run over their fingers, which were tightly squeezing their tits.

"Whoa! There's so much cum!" cried Holly, delighting in the spectacle, and squeezing her eye shut as my spunk dripped into it from her forehead.

Amy stared fixedly at my orgasming cock, and I ran my hand over her small firm butt cheeks and up her back as another, weaker spurt jumped from my dick head and down onto Emma's right tit. Holly and Emma pushed their breasts together as my cock oozed the last of my semen.

Aysha moved around so she was positioned between my legs. She extended her hand and rubbed the cum on Holly's chest. She looked at her cummy palm and licked the glob off it eagerly.

"Oh wow, it tastes really good! Try it," she said leaning in above my cock.

Emma and Holly rubbed their tits together against my member as Aysha collected more sperm with her fingers, then offered it to the girls. Emma and Holly opened their mouths to receive my white sticky offering.. They laughed and licked their lips as they sampled my seed.

"Ooooooo, it's sooo good!" shrieked Holly.

The girls then began kissing each other, sharing my cum and using their fingers to rub my ejaculate into their skin.

"Come on, Amy, you have to try it!" said Emma, after swallowing a wad that she had licked from Holly's eyebrow.

"I... I don't know," she replied hesitantly.

I quietly reached behind her and gently pulled at her bikini strings. Aysha had lowered her head and ran her tongue over Emma's messy tit, watching me as she did so. I tugged again at Amy's bikini. She did not notice, and continued to stare at the girls' soaked tits.

"It's really good, Aym, you'll love it," encouraged Holly as she jiggled her boobs vigorously, causing me to gasp as she stimulated my sensitive cock.

"Um... well..." she said as I pulled the bow free.

Amy felt the material come lose and scurried to the side of the pool, covering her chest.

"Hey!" she cried.

"Sorry Amy, I just want to see you naked. I think you're really sexy, and I want you to join in the fun," I said, trying to be persuasive.

Aysha had put her mouth over my dick head, and was trying to suck more cum out of me.

Emma and Holly squashed her head between their huge cum-soaked boobs, leaving traces of stringy white in her ebony hair.

"God, Aysh, you're as big of a slut as Holly!" exclaimed Emma, awed by Aysha's enthusiasm for my spunk.

Aysha sat up and ran her hands over her pert breasts.

"It's got me all hot. I want him to fuck me now!" said Aysha, tugging at her nipples.

"Well we just made him spunk all over our titties. I doubt he's ready to start fucking right away," commented Holly, sitting up away from my dick and running her hands over her fabulous globes, spreading the cum around.

Emma leaned in and held one of her tits so that the nipple ticked the underside of my dick head, while she held the shaft in her other hand. Aysha had run her hands up her neck and through her cum-streaked hair, holding it back in a ponytail as she arched her back, pointing her glistening tits skyward. Holly was scooping cum from her bosom and letting it drip off her fingers back onto her tits, which she supported from underneath with her forearm. I noticed both Emma and Holly had red marks on the insides of their breasts where my cock had rubbed against them. Emma was sucking her fingers clean as I sat up. Amy was watching the scene from the poolside, still holding her bikini on with her arm.

"Are you sure you don't want to try some, Amy?" asked Emma, spreading her fingers to lick the goo in between.

"Not right now." She hesitated as she made a movement as if she were going to add more. Then she said, "Have... have you guys done this before? I mean, like, done a threesome, and stuff?"

"Well, I told you about what happened last week," said Emma. "But that doesn't really count since it was my mom."

"I have," said Holly. "Just once. It was with two guys at a party. I was drunk though, and it didn't really last long. One guy fucked me while I sucked the other guy's dick. They both came pretty fast."

"Really? Did he do it in you?" asked Amy, looking worried.

"No. They wanted to cum on my tits," said Holly.

"What about you, Aysha?" asked Emma.

Aysha was touching herself between her legs.

"No. But I've made out with a girl before. I kinda liked it," she said, smiling and blushing. "That's why I wanted to kiss you, Amy."

"Emma and I have done that lots of times," said Holly casually.

"Oh my god, seriously? Why didn't you tell me? I would have joined you guys," said Aysha, seeming like she missed out on an opportunity.

"I dunno. We didn't think you would be into that," said Holly, matter-of-factly.

"But if you are..." said Emma, moving into the shallow water to join Aysha.

Aysha met Emma and they put their arms on each others' waists, pressing their tits together.

"Emma's really good at eating pussy too," said Holly, winking at me.

"Oh my god, you ate out Holly?" said Amy, shocked.

"Like she said, we've done it lots of times. I mean, we're not dykes or anything. Just bi, I guess," said Emma smiling at Holly and running her hand through Aysha's black hair.

"Wow, that is really hot. Maybe you two can give me a demonstration later," I suggested.

"Definitely! You can fuck me while I eat Emma's pussy," said Holly.

I got up and walked into the water, washing myself clean. Emma and Aysha were kissing passionately, Emma's massive bust obscuring Aysha's smaller one. They tumbled into the water, play fighting before settling down and scrubbing their skin and hair free of my seed. Holly did the same before exiting the pool and sitting beside Amy at the edge.

Amy had re-tied her bikini defiantly, but was still watching me closely. I approached her and put my hands on the tops of her toned thighs. She pressed her legs together tightly and crossed her arms. I reached into the water and held my penis, stroking it on the underside of Amy's foot. She squirmed and cracked an involuntary smile as I ticked her. I took her feet in my hands and placed my cock between them.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I gently stroked my cock between her feet, feeling it grow. Holly took an immediate interest.

"Wow! You're getting hard so soon? This is great!" she said.

Amy was stunned, but did not move away. She leaned back on her hands, her shoulders shrugged. Her nipples hardened as my erection grew. I continued to thrust my length between her feet as she very slightly spread her legs to get a better 'grip' on my cock.

"Can you feel me, Amy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can feel you getting hard between my feet," she said, blushing.

Aysha and Emma had come to investigate.

"Oh, so you've got a foot fetish," said Aysha.

"No, not really, I just thought I'd let Amy have a feel of me. Maybe she'll want to do more with it later," I suggested.

Amy looked at me, then away quickly. Her nipples now poked sharply through the thin fabric of her tiny bikini, and my dick surged again as I imagined sucking her sweet little titties while I filled her pussy with my member.

"Oh!" she said, her eyes popping open and looking down at me.

She must have felt my dick harden. I released my hands, and she continued the pressure on my cock, even pumping her feel slightly to my rhythm. I slid my hands up her smooth toned legs and parted them gently. Her bikini bottoms had crept up slightly between her legs, making a subtle divot between her pussy lips. My mouth watered as my fingers crept towards her mound. The other girls watched with bated breath. Amy watched my hands slide up her thighs, her shoulders shrugging higher as she leaned back. I was about to brush the damp material between her legs when suddenly she backed away and sprang up to her feet. She looked at me, simultaneously defiant and embarrassed, then turned and fled towards the house. She threw the glass patio door open and escaped inside. I sighed.

"So close..." I muttered.

"She'll be alright," said Emma. "She's still a virgin, so I think she's a bit uncomfortable with all this sex stuff. Let her cool off for a bit."

"And let's not let that boner go to waste," said Aysha, sinking into the water.

She gripped my cock and dunked her head as if bobbing for apples. In a moment, she was bobbing for cock, her dark hair spreading out in front of me on the surface of the water. I could feel her tongue swirling around my dick head as her hands held onto my ass so she could remain underwater. Holly took Amy's place on the pool's edge and tipped her legs in the air, sliding her thong out of her ass and tossing it aside. She spread her legs wide to reveal a smoothly shorn pussy. Aysha emerged to get some air.

"My god, you're so big. I can barely get the head in my mouth," she said.

I pulled her up to my face and kissed her, then lifted her onto the poolside beside Holly, her bottom making a smack as she sat on the edge. Emma understood what I was doing, and hopped up beside Holly, deftly stripping her pink bikini bottoms and spreading her legs like Holly. Aysha leaned back on her hands and followed suit. I gazed in awe at the three beautiful pussies displayed before me. Aysha. Holly. Emma, the only one to have any pubic hair.

"This is so awesome. A pussy buffet. Hmmm, who will I taste first?" I pondered aloud.

"Aysha's already got head, and you've fucked Emma's pussy before, so I think I should be first," said Holly, putting her hand on her pussy lips and spreading them wide.

Her clit was large and swollen.

"That seems only fair," I said, advancing on her honey pot.

I held her legs aloft as I licked along her inner thigh, kissing her softly.

"Oh, like, never mind that, just get to my pussy!" shouted Holly, grabbing the back of my head and pushing it down.

I obliged, licking her folds with gusto, tasting her sweet juices. I ticked her clit with the tip of my tongue, then swirled around it as fast as I could. I heard a sharp intake of breath and saw her stomach suck in, her breasts heaving.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh," she exhaled a long moan as my tongue worked ferociously around her fat clitoris.

Emma leaned in and took Holly's nipple between her lips. Aysha did the same with the other, and they suckled at her massive tits while I tongue-fucked her pussy.

"Aaaaaahhhh, aaaahhh, gooooood, that's so fucking good!" squeaked Holly, her arms now behind her.

I let my hands creep to the sides and found Aysha and Emma's legs. I quickly found the warm wetness of their cunts and teased the flesh there while they leaned back and spread their legs wider, giving me better access. I slid a finger inside each of them while I probed Holly's pink with my tongue.

Soon, all three were moaning loudly. Holly's moans were low and throaty, Emma's high and fluttery. Aysha's moans were of a more punctuated, staccato rhythm, perhaps because her clit was still sensitive from her last orgasm. I could hear wet squishy noises all around me, and I could feel Holly bucking her hips so that her cunt mashed into my face. The other girls were soon bucking their hips as well, and I inserted an additional finger into each of them, curling them up and rubbing inside their soft depths. As I sucked Holly's fat clit between my lips, I looked past her bulbous breasts at her pinched face. She was looking at me through squinted eyes, her mouth half-open, her brow knit. Her wet pigtails stuck to her shoulders and tits.

"Oooooooh yeeeeeeah! Suck that clit!" she urged.

Emma had reached between her legs and was rubbing her own clit furiously, trying to watch me eat her friend's wet pussy.

"Oh god, please do me! I need you to lick my pussy!" begged Emma.

I let Holly's clit slip from my mouth with a 'pop' as I moved down the line, positioning myself in front of Emma's trimmed landing strip. I pushed her hand up to her massive right tit and squeezed the other one with my hand. I slipped my middle and ring finger into her soaked pink softness and thrust hard. Still gripping her breast, which was bulging over my fingers, I dipped my head and began circling Emma's clit with my tongue. She tossed her head back and moaned loudly.

"Ooooh, oooooh yeah, baby! Work that pussy!" she squealed.

After a minute I withdrew my fingers which dripped, thick with her juices. I released her tit and spread her pussy lips wide with both hands. Her depths were bright pink and her little bean clit was swollen. I pulled back the hood and teased it with my finger. Emma jumped and twitched, her tits bouncing to and fro, little squeaks escaping her lips. I looked over at Holly and Aysha. They were kissing each other, their hands busy between each others' legs. Approaching Emma's open cunt, I stuck out my tongue and drove it hard into her hot box as far as it would go. I withdrew it quickly and repeated the movement, fucking her with my tongue while I continued to tease her exposed clitoris.

"AAaaaaaaaaaah, god, you're making me cuuuuuummm!" she cried loudly, digging her nails into her tit flesh, squashing it to her ample chest.

I felt her pussy juice flow over my tongue as I continued to tongue-fuck her. Her feet rapped against my shoulders as I lapped up her fluids. After a moment, she was pushing against my head, trying to move me away. I relented after a few more licks as Emma twitched, her hand sliding from my face to cup her dripping pussy.

"Oh my fucking god... that was. like, soooo good..." she said between breaths, her toes curling around the pool edge as she brought her knees together.

"I'm glad you liked it, sweetie. You really gave me a good taste of you," I said, licking my lips.

Holly and Aysha were still making out, fingering each other with gusto. Their legs stuck out into the air, knees bent and spread.

"What do you say we give these girls some more oral?" I said.

Emma smiled devilishly and hopped into the water next to me. I repositioned myself in front of Holly, and Emma swooped in on Aysha's bare lips. We licked their fingers before simultaneously licking the girls' privates from asshole to shorn mound.

"Oh! I've never had a girl do that!" said Aysha.

Although she sounded surprised, her hand went to the back of Emma's head and grabbed a fistful of wet hair, pulling her mouth into her cunt. I shook my head from side to side, slathering Holly's pussy with my saliva as she leaned back and raised her hips, bucking them against my mouth. Seeing an opportunity, I quickly curled my ring finger into my palm, and pushed the other digits into Holly--pinky in her puckered anus, and middle and index into her honeypot.

"Aaaaaaaah! Oooooh, the shocker!" exclaimed Holly, her eyes flying open and her hips bucking.

Her feet were planted on the pool edge and her legs were spread wide as I thrust into her holes. I thumbed her clit with every thrust and slapped her tits with my other hand, making them jump and collide with each other. Aysha was watching us closely, and put her feet up in imitation of Holly.

"Do me! Finger fuck me like that! Make sure one goes in my ass!" said Aysha to Emma.

Emma looked up at Aysha, amused.

"Who knew you were such an anal slut?" she joked.

"Just do it, bitch! I want you to make me cum!" she ordered, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers.

Still pounding Holly's pussy and anus, I watched Emma curl her ring finger in, assessing her technique, then gently inserting her fingers into Aysha's waiting holes.

"Aaaaaaaaaah! Ooooooouuuu! Yeeeah! Do it hard!" she commanded.

Emma happily obliged, pistoning her 'shocker' into Aysha, causing her tits to bounce. Emma and I smiled at each other as we pleasured the girls. We watched them twist and squirm, and felt their pussies and assholes clench and twitch around our fingers.

Aysha came first. Her scream was ear-piercing as she thrust her pelvis into the air. Suddenly, her vagina began to spray a clear liquid into the air. Emma laughed as she withdrew her hand and caught the flow. Aysha lowered her pussy and blasted Emma's face with her squirting orgasm. Emma turned her face from side to side, opening her mouth to catch the torrent. She rubbed the pussy juice over her gigantic globular breasts as it dripped off her face and out of her mouth. Aysha was practically having a seizure as she continued to squirt.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers