Emma's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
She performs for her Master in public.
2.7k words
4.56
51.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
310 Followers

Emma was home early, but in something of a rush. Today, her Master was coming round to her flat for the afternoon. This was the first time they were to have some private time together, and she was anxious, excited, nervous and very, very wet.

They had been together once before, in London. In those few hours, despite all the people around, Emma had felt the force of her Master's personality and had discovered the benefits of obeying him. On the bus home, she remembered that previous time.

They had met at Liverpool Street station, her waiting obediently under the station clock. As requested, she was wearing high heels and hold ups, a very short black skirt with the special blue thong, a white blouse two sizes too small over a black lacy bra, and a long light overcoat, (unbuttoned). The make up was for a night out, but with very red lipstick. Her shoulder length hair was washed and hanging loose. Only that afternoon she had shaved all her body to remove any trace of stubble below her neck, and had a long soak in the bath. Before dressing, she had massaged cream into her breasts, bottom and cunt, imagining him doing just that until her pussy was swollen and seeping. When she had slipped two fingers into her bottom, her body had almost betrayed her by climaxing. Inserting the purple butt plug had been even harder, and she had whimpered to her absent master, begging for the chance to cum as she imagined his manhood forcing its way into her back passage. Her tears of frustration were real, and yet she had obeyed him, even though he was not there to see her sacrifice. She knew, though, that he would be able to see deep into her and she longed for his approval.

Almost exactly to the minute agreed, she saw him, walking through the crowds towards her. Her heart beat more quickly, anxious that he would be pleased, nervous that his real life presence wouldn't be as exciting as his telephone calls and e-mails. She watched him as he moved closer, seeing his quickness and the intentness in his eyes as he observed her in turn.

"Hello my darling pet. You are even more beautiful in real life than I could tell from your pictures."

He smiled with joy, pleased to be finally with his darling slave. Emma's heart melted at his gentle voice and the sincerity of his praise. He was here at last, and all would be well.

He opened his arms wide, and she stepped into them, enfolded, embraced, hidden inside his authority, too overwhelmed to speak. He lifted her chin and gently kissed her red lips, his touch breaking the spell of unreality. Her cunt tingled and the plug suddenly felt very large. She was his, available for his pleasure, offered to him.

"You have done so well, and I am so happy to finally be here with you. Are you pleased to see me?"

"Oh yes Master," she sighed, "pleased and very excited."

She stood on tip toe and put her arms around his neck, kissing him firmly, opening her lips to his tongue which slipped into her so easily. Her body molded to his, her breasts and hips pressed against him as if willing him to take her there and then in front of all these people. Her Master was here, what else could she do? She felt his cock pressed back against her, aroused by the nakedness of her need and passion, hard with its own hunger to possess her in all the ways they had talked about.

After a period when the world around them had seemed to hold its breath at their mutual desire, they stood back from each other, their eyes locked.

"Come with me," her Master ordered, "we are going for a meal."

Hand in hand they went down into the tube station, saying nothing in words, just happy to be there each with the other. Walking down one tunnel, he slipped a hand under the coat, and then under her skirt at the back. His knowing fingers found the base of the plug, and gave it a twist.

The shock of the sensation, especially from an action performed so casually, almost brought Emma to the floor. Bolts of fire radiated out from her clenching anus, and her wetness increased even more.

He whispered to her, "You have been very good, and I am extremely pleased."

Emma almost begged her Master to cancel the meal, and instead to go straight to her flat. She longed for him so much it hurt. There was nothing she wouldn't do for this man who understood her needs so well. Images of her clothed body pressed against the door of her flat as he pulled out the plug and rammed his manhood deep into her bowels made her catch her breath. There was no doubt in her mind that he could and would do just that if he wished, and there was also no doubt that this abrupt taking of her would leave her begging and pleading for even more of the same treatment.

Her desires, alone, however, were not enough. He had made it clear that this first meeting would be in public, and that he would not enter her physically in any way. At the time she had agreed to the wisdom of his restrictions, but now she wished she had a way of showing him how much her body ached for him.

Finally, they were at the entrance of an Italian restaurant located in a basement. Downstairs the lighting was subdued, and the waiter led them to an alcove seat. Emma noticed the naked greed in the waiter's face as she took off her coat, showing off her long legs, her arse molded by the tight short skirt, her nipples obscenely stretching the fabric of the too small blouse. She blushed at the signs of evident arousal, and at her pleasure in them.

Her master seated himself opposite her, and ordered a bottle of Fracsatti. When the waiter left he watched her, a smile playing on his lips.

"I see that you really do enjoy looking like a slut for me, and I have to say you look very good in that outfit."

Again, Emma blushed, eyes downcast, even though happy at the compliment.

"Thank you sir," she whispered, "I am glad my Master approves."

"My only alteration would be that you undo some more buttons on that blouse - say down to the bottom of the bra. You have such pretty tits, it seems a shame to hide them."

Emma looked quickly round, pleased that there weren't too many people around, and started unbuttoning her blouse, her bottom lip caught between her teeth.

To her horror, however, the waiter appeared as she released the last button, and he saw her thrust up mounds exposed everyone's gaze. From where he stood, he could very clearly see the soft flesh barely constrained by the lacy bra, and the way the full breasts pressed together seemed to hypnotize him.

Her master laughed. "Don't bother to pour the wine for a tasting, we'll look after ourselves. And we should be ready to order in a few minutes."

The waiter started, as if caught with his pants down. He hurriedly put the bottle on the table and scampered off.

"My my," her master chuckled, "you are having even more of an effect than I had planned."

Never had Emma felt so naked in public, or so aroused. Her thong was wet with her juices, and the tight fabric rubbed against the tender membranes. She couldn't help wriggling her bottom so as to feel the plug stretch her ring. She was a bitch in heat, and he hadn't done more than kiss her and twist her plug.

Gratefully she took several gulps of her wine and relished the cold tingling liquid sliding down her throat.

Quickly, they sorted out their order, vegetarian for her and a fettuccini carbonara for him. The waiter was delayed, obviously still recovering from his earlier show, and as they sipped their wine, her Master came to a conclusion.

"My instructions specified that you wear the blue thong you wore during our second telephone conversation. I want you to take it off and pas it over to me so that I can check you are wearing the right underwear, and so that I can smell your juices."

Emma's cunt spasmed, and she leaked even more onto the seat. He was asking her to undress in public and give him her knickers.

"Don't worry," he reassured her, "you don't need to stand up so that everyone can see your naked arse."

This hardly helped. First she had to hitch up her skirt to her waist, and then hook the thin fabric with her thumbs. As she felt the string ease clear of her bottom she lifted herself up a bit and jerked the fabric down. The wetness of her sex made the gusset stick to her, and when it came free, the coldness of the air increased her readiness for him. She had never been this wet in public before – she felt as if her cunt was gushing.

With a struggle she pulled the thin lacy fabric down her legs, and finally freed it from both feet. With a sense of relief she balled up the under garment and held it over the table for him.

Unfortunately, the waiter chose that moment to return to collect their order. As he stopped by their table, her Master took the wet knickers and, letting them fall open in his hand, smelt them as if testing the scent of a rare rose. All this time, he kept Emma's eyes locked with his, willing her to ignore the audience beside them. He pocketed the scrap of material, and turned to the waiter as if nothing was at all unusual. He dictated their order, and watched the waiter leave.

"Well done my darling. I could almost believe you had timed it so that the waiter could see you hand me your knickers. Does it excite you knowing that you are now completely open to my cock?"

Emma nodded, silently, squeezing her thighs together in desperation.

"You look so uncomfortable. I think you should use your fingers on your cunt. Don't bring yourself off, but let me see your face as you finger yourself, and gently rub your clit."

Emma's world shrank to the space between them. As if in a dream, she felt herself move the fingers of her hand down to the slick flesh of her vagina. Trying hard to ignore the other diners, she slowly slid one, and then two, fingers into the wetness. The lips were engorged and tender, the clit standing proud and erect. She curled her fingers up into herself and felt her moisture. Her eyes were fixed on the equally intent eyes of her Master, hoping that he was enjoying her obedience, her submission, her willingness to finger fuck herself in public because he desired it.

Despite his request, she could feel her climax rising, and she bit her lip trying to hold it back. This very act only served to reinforce her feelings of lust and sexual hunger.

"I think you should stop for a moment, and lick your fingers, taste yourself for me."

Carefully she removed her fingers from their hot wet playground, and brought them up to her mouth. Mimicking the way she longed to take his member into her mouth and bring to a spurting climax, she licked and sucked her fingers – tasting her sex.

Without being told, she returned to her slow erotic masturbation under the table, her legs wide apart, her fingers delving deep into herself. She wanted so much for him to be doing this, and she knew she would have not only let him, but put her head on his chest and whimpered like a puppy as he pushed his fingers in and out of her. Her juices were flowing so freely now that they were sliding down between her arse cheeks, wetting the plug held so securing by her ring.

"Now, let me taste your fingers. Let me lick the cum from your hand."

As if transfixed, Emma held out her hand, and watched him pull her unresisting fingers to his lips. Gently he sucked them in, and licked the juices from them.

"Well done. I think that is enough for the moment."

The waiter was returning with their food, and the Master didn't think it wise to run the risk of hot food being spilled everywhere because of the sight of a young woman rubbing her naked cunt at the table.

Emma and the Master ate in silence, her still in a state of high arousal and lost in the sensations of her sensitive pussy. The Master just enjoyed the exquisite site of this young woman who had so readily obeyed him and who, he knew, longed to feel his more intimate touch.

At the end of the meal, the master reached into his jacket, and pulled out a long slim package.

"You have been so good, I think you deserve a present."

Emma took the gift, and unwrapped it. She stared at a slim vibrator- a "gold finger", complete with batteries.

"I hope you like it. In fact, I think that you should try it now to make sure it works."

With shaking fingers she removed the toy from the plastic bubble, and just managed to slip the batteries in without dropping them on the floor. Using her fingers was bad enough, but this was a whole new ball game. And yet, it didn't occur to Emma to say no. Deep down, she knew it was what she wanted – she just hadn't expected it to happen so quickly.

With a quiet whimper, she slid the dry shaft into her. Her wetness provided more than enough lubrication, but the coldness made her catch her breath.

Carefully, she set the vibrations onto their lowest setting. Her breath froze in her throat. This was too much. She was going to be unable to stop cumming this way. The questions were not if and how, but when, and how hard.

Gently, she moved the buzzing rod within her, taken up by the way the pulses worked their way into her, releasing her climax, working loose the orgasm embedded in her.

She moved it to her clit, and the shock clenched her. She was ambushed by the strength of her climax. It came out of nowhere and piled into her. With a strangled cry she locked herself rigid, trying desperately not to let too much sound escape her body. Her breath came in short gasps, and her body shook with the repressed waves. It was so strong it almost hurt, and her Master watched her carefully, drinking in the sight of his beloved slave orgasming in public.

She closed her eyes, and after an eternal rollercoaster ride, finally felt herself come to rest. The vibrator almost slipped from her nerveless fingers, but she had the presence of mind to turn the base and silence it.

She sat there, drained and stunned, as he paid the bill and collected their belongings. She had done so much, and the sensations had been mind blowing. Even now, her cunt was twitching, and it was incredibly tender.

In a daze she felt herself led to the tube station, and then to her flat. For a while she hoped desperately that he would not leave her but enter her home with her. She wanted to thank him, to show him how much she wanted him. She wanted to taste him, to open to him, to welcome him, to feel his cum spurt into her, wherever he deigned to shed his seed.

With a kiss he left her at the doorway to her flat.

"As I promised, I have delivered you safely home. I hope you enjoyed this evening as much as I did."

"I did Master, more than you can tell. Thank you."

And so it was, that four weeks later, they had agreed that on this visit her Master was to finally possess her physically. She would now be able to pleasure him and submit to him to their hearts' desire.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
310 Followers