Emmerdale Sex Stories Ch. 10

Story Info
David is surrised by Pria's mother.
2.2k words
4.39
15.9k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney Blackstock emptied his seed deep inside Georgia Sharma. They stayed coupled, her legs around his lower back, his cock still inside her for a while, letting their spent passions evaporate then with a deep sigh, and he rolled off the slim blonde and lay back on the pillow.

Georgia enjoyed these afternoon trysts. She had always been a very sexual person. She lost her virginity to her first boyfriend and after that a succession of men had enjoyed the delights of her body, expertise and most of all her insatiable appetite for sex.

She had met and married Rishi Sharma, an Indian businessman and the marriage had produced three children. Then in her late forties she had left Rishi and gone off with her tennis coach. Now back in Emmerdale, Rodney took care of her sexual needs.

After Rodney had left she poured herself a glass of wine. She reminisced over the men she had made love with; some brought back memories as fresh today as they were during the act itself, twenty years earlier. She had experienced a nice orgasm that afternoon and Rodney was a caring and considerate lover, but she wanted more than that. "What I really need is a young stud, who can keep going for ever and make me come, over and over again, someone like David." She said to herself, the worm of an idea developing in her mind.

David Medcalf was engaged to Georgia's daughter Pria. She knew they had a very active sex life and wondered what it would be like to fuck with, not only a younger, virile guy, but one who one day would be your son-in-law. The thought appealed greatly.

A few days later, Georgia was sat in The Woolpack enjoying a glass or two of wine, when her daughter Pria arrived to start her shift behind the bar.

"Hi mum." Said the beautiful Anglo-Indian girl.

"Oh, hello darling." Replied Georgia. "I was miles away."

"David is on his way, he can keep you company."

Georgia's mind raced with images of her daughter's fiancé,' "If you only knew." She said softly to herself.

David arrived and ordered his pint. There were very few customers and he stood at the bar chatting to Pria and gazing longingly into her dark eyes. He did not even seem to notice Georgia.

The woman looked at the pair and imagined them together. Pria naked, her firm breasts and dark nipples being kissed and licked by David. Then she visualised David between her daughters legs, did she shave her pubic hair? Probably, it seemed the popular thing these days. Her panties were beginning to dampen as her vivid imagination saw Pria taking David' huge cock deep into her mouth and sucking him deeply. Finally she saw them joined together in complete sexual harmony.

"You all right mum?" asked Pria, breaking her thoughts.

Georgia replied hesitantly. "Oh, yes, miles away again."

Then fate took a hand. A coach load of tourists descended on The Woolpack and the pub was filled with hungry and thirsty visitors. Pria was suddenly trying to cope with the rush and had to call Chas the part owner to help.

David surrounded by thirsty people reaching over him, slid off the bar stool and went across the pub to the small almost hidden table where Georgia sat.

"Can I join you?" he asked

"Of course, I love to be seen with young handsome men." Replied Georgia, with a twinkle in her eye.

They made small talk for a while, and then Georgia said. "She really is beautiful, isn't she?" looking over to Pria, still pulling pints and pouring drinks for the thirsty tourists.

"She sure is I am one lucky guy." Then David added, "And she gets her good looks from her mother."

Quickly Georgia saw her chance. "Oh so you think I'm good looking do you?"

David gulped and said. "Of course you are you're beautiful for."

Georgia stopped him and completed the sentence." Your age"

Again David stammered, "I didn't mean that"

"Don't be silly, I know what you mean" replied Georgia with a smile. "It's not like I'm one of those MILF's is it?"

David said. "Well technically you're a GILF not a MILF, you know a granny I'd like" he stopped the sentence there and looked away embarrassed.

"And would you?" she asked

"Would I what?" he answered rather naively.

"Fuck me."She continued. "Do you find me sexually attractive?" Teasing him.

"Well yes, I do, but your my fiancée's mother, I couldn't."

"If I wasn't, would you fuck me given the chance?" Asked Georgia, with a very serious face.

David had not heard her use language like that before and was taken aback, but at the same time was aroused.

"Well yes, like a shot, but."

Again Georgia cut him off and said" No buts, life is too short for regrets, I have wanted to fuck you for a long time, now is your chance, take it or leave it." As she said it she reached under the table and cupped his crotch in her hand. She was delighted to softly squeeze his balls and even more so to find evidence that David was up for this. His cock was rigid.

"When?" he asked.

"How about now, Pria is working until midnight, we could go now."

"Ok, you go first and I will follow." He said, slipping her the keys to his house.

"Night love." Georgia called to Pria, who barely had time to respond with a quick wave.

Five minutes later David finished his pint and after a quick kiss on his fiancée's cheek said "See you later." And left the pub for a romantic liaison with her mother, he still could not believe it was happening.

"I'm up here" Georgia called out as she heard David enter the house.

He raced up the stairs, the door to his bedroom was open and his future mother-in law was laid on the bed he slept with and made love to her daughter.

"Not in Pria's bed, surely." He said.

"Well I am not shagging on the sofa at my age" said Georgia pulling David to her.

Holding her face in his hands he placed his lips gently on hers. Georgia thrilled to his kiss and eased her tongue into his mouth, to which he eagerly responded. They continued to kiss, tongues working as they began to move onto the next stage.

David eased Georgia onto the pillows and then carried on kissing his girlfriend's mother with a passion usually reserved for her daughter.

After a long bout of kissing, David eased Georgia's grey top over her head to reveal a very sexy pink bra.

David began to kiss the breast's soft skin above the cup of the bra an act that sent thrills racing through Georgia's body.

"God, no wonder Pria is always smiling if she gets this treatment on a regular basis." Sighed Georgia as she pulled David's head back between her heaving breasts.

He slid the straps of the bra down and pulled down the cups to reveal the whole breasts, topped with deep pink nipples. He attached his lips to the nipples that a quarter of a century before, his girlfriend had suckled as a baby.

David removed his shirt and Georgia was impressed with his toned body.

Georgia was wearing black stretch pants and was delighted that as she spread her legs, David began to rub her pussy through the thin fabric while again kissing her, his tongue very active in her mouth.

He then eased off her leggings to reveal a matching pair of pink panties. Unable to control himself he pulled the flimsy garment aside and gazed upon her puckered, but oh so lickable pussy lips. He instantly began to lick at the lips and probe his tongue inside the opening to her most intimate place.

Georgia was in a very happy place. The ministrations David was carrying out were something she never thought she would ever experience again. Her hands were caressing her breasts, tugging at the nipples as the pleasures grew deep inside her.

David pulled off her panties and as she spread her legs again attached his mouth to her pussy drinking in the copious amount of juices she was producing. When he inserted two fingers as well as the serpent like tongue into her, she came with a loud scream that he thought Pria would hear in the Woolpack.

As she recovered, David did not slow down. He alternated between kissing her lips and breasts while his fingers still worked their magic on the now soaked pussy. Then back between her legs he licked her to another very quick orgasm.

"I want to see you." Georgia said breathlessly. David stood and began to take down his trousers. His white pants were soon off and Georgia quickly took hold of the rigid flesh and slid his cock between her lips. She sucked hungrily, thrilled that David was even bigger than she imagined and had a thickness to match the length. Her joy was enhanced when he began to stroke her left breast, while his other hand seemed magnetically drawn to her pussy.

She loved the sensation of sucking a cock, especially one as long, thick and hard as the one now filling her mouth, she sucked long and hard.

Much as David appreciated her sucking, eventually persuaded to lie back as he wanted to kiss her breasts again and insert his fingers deep inside her.

"Just lay back and enjoy." Said Georgia as she rose and placed herself between his spread legs, never taking her eyes off the eight inches or so of solid flesh, topped with the purple head that within seconds would be nudging the back of her throat.

David looked down to see the blonde head bobbing between his legs, his cock disappearing, then re-appearing from the mouth of his future mother in law.

Georgia knew how to suck cock. From her first experience as a teenager, through many boyfriends, her husband and lovers, she loved the feeling of utter control she was exerting over the lucky guy on the receiving end of an unbelievable experience.

David loved the expert technique Georgia was using. Like her mother Pria loved to give head and she was very good, but the best blow job he had ever experienced was now being administrated by her mother.

Her tongue slid down the length tracing the thick veins down to the base. Then she took each of his balls into her mouth in turn, something neither Pria nor his previous lovers had done for him. Her lips and tongue slowly moved up his length, before wrapping her long tongue around the bulbous head, over and over again.

"Time you fucked me." Said Georgia as she finally took her mouth off his cock and straddled him. Taking him in hand she slowly lowered herself onto him and his cock slid easily deep inside her.

Georgia leaned forward as David thrust in to her and kissed him deeply, her tongue probing into his mouth and performing a dance of passion with his.

David lowered his head and took her breast into his mouth, while his cock continued its relentless motion in and out of her pussy. It was perfect.

Georgia came then again and again as the young lover she had craved fulfilled then exceeded all her expectations.

David fucked her in the missionary position with her legs clamped behind his back attempting to squeeze every last millimetre of his rigid flesh into her hot and inviting vagina. Still full of youthful stamina, he flipped her over and took her "doggy" style causing her to orgasm yet again.

Georgia was on her side, her right leg raised high as David slid into her for the final stages of their lovemaking. She thought he must come soon, but was hoping it would never end, but the friction finally took its toil and as David withdrew the ejaculated fluid splashed on the thick light brown triangle of pubic hair.

David slumped back on the bed as Georgia, still eager took his quickly deflating cock into her mouth again, licking off the last remaining droplets of his sperm laden fluid and licking her lips.

Lying back on the pillows they didn't speak for a while, and then Georgia said "My daughter is a very lucky girl, I just hope she appreciates you." She leaned over a kissed him on the cheek, then rose from the bed and began to dress.

Eagerly David asked. "Can we do this again?"

"Don't think so sweetheart, nothing can be better than that."

David was dismayed as it was one of the best sex sessions he had ever experienced, but accepted that it was better not to repeat, given that he was to marry her daughter.

A final long passionate kiss proceeded Georgia's departure.

David was still in bed when Pria arrived home. Quickly shedding her clothes she climbed in beside him and within a minute, the cock her mother had been sucking only an hour earlier was sliding into her mouth.

Laying back on the pillow David thought to himself "I've had worse evenings."