Emmy's Birthday Surprise Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max47
Max47
31 Followers

She had started to nod off during my inspection of her damages, so I told her to go take a shower and then come to bed. We had a date first thing in the morning for her to tell me in great detail what transpired with Donald. She mumbled something unintelligible and headed for the shower.

In the morning I rolled over and pulled her too me. "Careful, babe, I fucking hurt everywhere." I told her to get ready. I was getting coffee for us and then I wanted details. "Coffee first", she mumbled, "then the story."

Emmy sat up in bed and sipped her coffee. She still had a lingering aroma of sex emanating from her. Her lips were still red, pouty, and cracked at the corners. Her breasts still looked sore, while her nipples were still angry looking. The rest of the damage was hidden under the covers. She began her story explaining that Donald told some parts to her later.

The sexual tension was alive between Donald and her as they shook hands and walked to the dock. He kept telling her how scrumptious she was and how much he was going to enjoy her. He was being presumptuous from the onset. When he was explaining the equipment to her, he kept his crotch near her face. Emmy could clearly see the outline of what promised to be a monster cock and a cum filled nut sack. When she playfully fumbled with her mask, he leaned in to help and forced his crotch into her face. She couldn't help herself; she just had to feel him. The girth of his still flaccid cock startled her.

When they entered the water the coolness helped her calm down. Donald showed her several wonderful sights and was a good guide. After a while, he began to rub against her. His hands began to run over her ass and legs. Somehow he had managed to undo part of her bra causing her breasts to pop into view. When they surfaced for the last time, he had pulled her close. His shorts were off and his cock was pressed between her legs. In awe she reached down and felt a slab of cock meat she was unable to get her hand around. She submerged to get a closer look at this monster. It was about 10" long and had to be a good 4" thick. She gave it a quick kiss on its' black helmeted head and resurfaced.

Donald pulled her bikini bottom to the side so his monster came in direct contact with her pussy lips. As she moaned wonder, he kissed her and squeezed her breasts. He lifted her partially out of the water and sucked a breast. One long finger snaked into her rectum. He pointed his cock at her pussy and attempted to drop her on it. She told him, "not here." He suggested they go to his place just around the point. She hungrily agreed.

When the boat rounded the point, a small cottage came into view. He helped her out of the boat and led her in. It was a small, neat three room cottage. The bedroom had a large oversize, inviting bed. He wasted no time. Tearing the remnants of her suit off, he picked her up and laid her on her back. Donald spread her legs and stuck his extraordinarily long tongue all the way into her steaming pussy. When he curled it up toward her G-spot and stuck a thumb into her ass, she came with a loud shudder. He didn't stop until he had her screaming thru another climax just minutes later.

Donald lay down next to her and began to stoke his ridiculously oversized cock. Emmy caught her breath and lay there for a moment watching Donald's action. He told her to come taste what was going to ruin her pussy soon. She knelt between his legs and ran her hands over his nut sack and then all over his manhood. Holding his shaft with both hands, she bent down and licked his pre-cum off its' head. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to take him in. He was just too big.

Donald reached out, held her head in both his hands, and slowly began to force her head down. She started to make painful noises and attempted to pull up. Donald had other ideas. He told her to relax her mouth and it would be easier. Either way he was going to fuck her mouth. Emmy tried to relax as best as she could. Suddenly, with considerable pain, the head of Donald's cock popped into her mouth. He pulled her head up and his cock head popped back out. As painful as this was, she saw he was only trying to stretch her lips. Besides, his cock head felt great in her mouth.

"Now suck my black cock my little white slut. We still have a lot to do so get to work."

Emmy began a slow bobbing action that didn't hurt too much while fondling his nuts. Donald's breathing got louder. He rolled her over and straddling her head, he leaned forward and began to fuck her mouth; he was able to get about 7" of meat into her mouth and throat before she would gag. After about ten minutes of painful assault, he extracted his cock, straightened up and began to stoke it over her face. He aimed it at her mouth and told her to open up and stick her tongue out. He laid his cock head on her tongue and continued to stroke himself. The first blast of cum almost filled her mouth. Emmy swallowed as fast as possible and tried to not miss any of his hot spunk, but he had so much, some landed on her chin and chest.

"Clean yourself, bitch. Scoop up what you missed and rub it on your pussy."

Emmy must have used about half a handful to coat her pussy. His cock was still hard. He roughly grabbed her legs and pulled her up until her legs were bent toward her own shoulders. This gave him the target he needed – her sloppy pussy. He lined up his cock until the head was between her lips. He unrelentingly began to force his monster into her depths. Emmy groaned and screamed to no avail. Donald kept up the pressure until he had 4" in her gaping hole.

Ignoring Emmy's incoherent babbling, he pulled out until only the head was in and then slammed his entire length into her abused pussy. Emmy screamed out in pain and surprise and passed out. Donald merely continued his assault, enjoying the view of another married white pussy stretched around his Jamaican pride. He continued to fuck her unconscious form until he flooded her core about 30 minutes later. This next part was what he lived for. He slowly pulled his cock out and watched as her pussy remained open and then his cum boiled out. He knew this white slut was ruined for a while. If he could keep her for a few more days, she would be ruined for good.

Donald looked over his shoulder and saw his nephew watching while stoking his cock. He used his nephew to open white women's ass holes so he would then be able to bury his monster with out hurting them too much. His nephew had a 9" cock, but very narrow, perfect for ass plowing.

He pulled the still unconscious Emmy to the edge of the bed and turned her over. The target of the planned assault winked at them. Below that, her pussy gaped wide open. His nephew, Nate, stood behind her and placed the head of his cock into her pussy. Nate grabbed her hips and pushed himself in. It felt as though he could have walked in. However, all he was doing was lubing his cock. He pulled out and nudged her rectum with his cock head. Her rectum was sloppy with cum that had run out of her pussy while she was on her back. Nate pushed forward and imbedded his head past her ring. He slammed the rest of his length to the hilt and began his assault.

Nate slammed Emmy so hard that, even though she was unconscious, she grunted in rhythm to his thrusts. He rode her hard. Then he began to slap first one then the other ass cheek until her ass was a bright red. When his assault had gone on for 20 minutes or so he felt the boiling in his nuts. He shoot his first spurt deep in her bowels, then pulled out so his cock head was grasped in her ring muscle and shot some more cum. The last few spurts were delivered on the outside of her well-fucked hole. Now Donald had a stretched and lubricated asshole to attack.

Donald moved into the position vacated by Nate. He lined up his cock with Emmy's ass and smiled at the next hole of hers he was about to ruin. He took an ass cheek in each hand and pushed himself forward. A grunt came from her unconscious form as he forced his head past her muscle. He held himself there for a moment and then drove himself in until his belly slapped her ass. Still unconscious, Emmy wailed and appeared to climax again. This assault would take longer because he had already cum twice. Donald began a hard but steady pace that he knew he could keep up for a long time.

Emmy was continuously moaning and whimpering through Donald's assault without appearing to regain consciousness. He lost track of time and felt as if he was in a blur, because he had been moving so much. Fortunately for Emmy, Donald had been squirting KY on her abused hole every so often. Finally he emptied his nuts deep in her bowels. After regaining his breath, he slowly pulled out and surveyed the damage. Emmy's poor ass hole was swollen and agape with cum dribbling out.

Donald smiled and contemplated his latest conquest. She was older than most of the others, but definitely one of the hottest. He would have liked to keep her longer, but knew he had to send her back to her husband later that night.

By now it was early afternoon and Donald still had plans for Emmy, his latest ruined white, married woman. He sat drinking a beer and contemplating the sight before him. Emmy had been passed out for about 45 minutes. Her nether regions were a mess. Both her fuck holes were agape and would be for some time. Cum had pooled on the floor below her. His abuser was responding to the view and was in need of more relief.

Finishing his beer, Donald stood up and approached Emmy. In response to a hard slap on her ass, Emmy yelped and groggily, blinked awake.

"That was fucking unreal. What did you do to me? I'm sore all over." She said.

It then dawned on her that her ass hole hurt and that she had been butt-raped while unconscious. This equally appalled her and turned her on. Donald effortlessly flipped her over and positioned her on the edge of the bed. He held her legs on either side of him and unceremoniously began to slide his cock into her abused tunnel. Emmy grunted and wrapped her legs around him while holding on to his ass. The pace he set made it very clear this was nothing more than a need for him to unload his nuts. Her role was nothing more then receptacle for his cum.

Emmy grunted and sobbed through the assault, but didn't let go of him. She had already experienced his stamina and knew she was in for a long ride. Twenty minutes or so later, after Emmy had experienced 2 climaxes, he lifted her higher, pulled his cock out of her pussy and shoved it into her ass. This elicited a screaming climax from Emmy. His cum soon spurted into her bowels. When he had finished and relaxed, he pulled out and let Emmy slide to the floor. Donald grabbed her hair and pulled her head to his cock. "Clean me, bitch," he snarled.

His still hard monster pushed on her lips. Her tongue darted out and took the last drop of his cum from his cock hole. She then took his shaft in both hands and began to lick him clean. When his black manhood was clean of their combined slime, she forced her mouth over its' head and sucked while stoking his shaft.

Donald pushed her back and told her to lie on the bed again. He had decided it was time to assault her breasts. They were riding her chest invitingly as she lay there. He lay down beside her and bent to his task. He licked and kissed all over both breasts without touching her nipples. Then he began to suck and leave marks all over them. Finally, he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it in hard. He then bit and pulled on it hard. Emmy yelped in response to the pain as he continued this attack on the other nipple.

Emmy whimpered, moaned and, at times, screamed through this latest assault on her body. Now the erotic pain in her nipples joined the pain in her pussy, ass and mouth. She had always enjoyed rough play on her nipples, but this catalog of pain far exceeded anything she had previously experienced. With her eyes closed, she shook through another orgasm.

Her eyes popped open when she felt something hard and rubbery brush against her lips. Nate, who she had not yet met while conscious, had joined them. Donald chuckled and caught Emmy up on all she had missed out on and told her to be nice to Nate since he had ensured that her ass hole had not been ripped. Emmy opened her mouth and engulfed Nate's this cock. It felt considerably more comfortable in her mouth then Donald's snake.

Donald, knowing what was coming, got up, grabbed another beer and sat down to watch. Nate pulled Emmy over to the edge of the bed until her head hung over the edge. She held on to his ass so his cock remained in her mouth.

Nate then spoke for the first time. "Jus relax yo throat. I gonna fuck it an cum in yo belly, bitch."

Emmy had never tried this, but was game. She was also glad Nate's cock was so thin. Nate began to slide in and out of her mouth, slowing fucking her face. His cock tip touched the back of her throat with almost 4" of shaft left. He continued this until she seemed relaxed with the pressure. On his next thrust, he held her head in both hands and began to slowly push his cock into her throat. He pulled out and then continued his invasion of Emmy's throat, each time adding another inch or so of his shaft.

Emmy was fighting her gag reflex and trying to regulate her breathing. Tears were running from her eyes, while her saliva was dripping from her mouth. Nate pumped her throat for a few minutes before spurting his cum into her belly with his balls resting on her eyes. Emmy lay there gasping until she caught her breath. The feel of cock sliding down her throat had been both a humiliating and erotic experience.

Through the night Donald and Nate used her every hole without seeming to ever tire. The last few hours they continued to take advantage of her comatose form. Yet, even though Emmy was out, they were both amazed that she showed signs of several climaxes.

When they were both finally too tired to continue, Donald slapped her ass several times until she stirred. He told her to get her ass home and come back if she wanted more. Donald pointed her in the direction to the villa. He then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and told her she was one of the sexiest white women he had ever had.

She wandered off in the direction of the villa in a complete stupor. She took a quick inventory of her aches and pains and wondered if she would ever be the same. It was several minutes before she realized she was naked and reeked of sexual use. Thankfully it was dark. She hoped her husband could wait until later to hear her tale.

The story Emmy just regaled me with had my cock ready to burst. She had just confirmed what a slut-wife she had become. Donald and his nephew, Nate had used and abused her mercilessly and she seemed to have it enjoyed it all. I needed some immediate release. It was obvious her pussy and ass were out of the question for a while, so I lay on the bed with my cock showing me where the ceiling was. I told Emmy to get her slut mouth over here and suck it now. She achingly crawled over and lay between my legs. She looked into my eyes as her lips encircled my head. Her head began its' familiar bob and it took her very little time to have my sperm flow down her throat. She gently continued to lick my cock head.

Emmy rose up, kissed me full on the lips and thanked me for letting her explore yesterday. I replied that she had repaid me with a well-told tale. "Besides," I replied, "Cara kept me company." Emmy smiled and then laughed, "Now it's your turn to tell me tale." I related my tale, knowing it in no way measured up to the one she had told.

We headed downstairs for coffee and breakfast. Cara was again alone. When we sat at the table, she served us with a smile on her face. It made me remember what she had said about the acoustics in the villa.

"Thank you for entertaining my husband while I was occupied." Emmy chuckled between sips of her coffee.

Cara smiled and replied, "It were a pleasure getting' ta know yer ol' mon."

We all shared a laugh.

(Please vote and send feedback. Thanks!)

Max47
Max47
31 Followers
12