Emmy's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max47
Max47
31 Followers

"Husband, sit on the edge. I need some cream to go with my coffee."

I sat on the edge and spread my legs so she could attend to my cock. Emmy wrapped her hand around my cock and stuffed the head into her mouth. I had a perfect view of not only her swollen lips around my cock, but also her breasts floating in the hot water. This time she took her time and gave me a long slow blowjob. The guys seemed to sense she didn't want any other distractions and just enjoyed the show while stroking their own cocks. When she sensed me getting close, she took me out of her mouth long enough to tell me to let it go. When she jammed my cock back into her mouth, it wasn't long before I came. I had a comical thought of whether she could get cum poisoning from all the loads she had swallowed.

Jim and Ron had been quietly talking. Ron turned Emmy around and pulled her close. They kissed deeply for several minutes while his hand played with her breasts. He then turned her around again. Jim then kissed and fondled her for a minute until he reached down and lifted her legs out of the water. With Ron holding her around her shoulders, she was supported by them and appeared to be floating. Jim squatted down and spread her legs. He then placed her legs on his shoulders. Her pussy still looked well fucked. It didn't look like her inner lips would ever be the same. Jim began to run his tongue around the outside of her pussy and then plunged it into her core.

"Yea Baby, eat my pussy. I want to cum all over your face."

Jim was taking turns tugging on her exposed lips. After one harder than usual bite and tug, I was afraid Emmy was going to get the neighbors attention. Jim then spent some time licking around her ass hole before probing it with his tongue. This had Emmy squirming in their grasp.

Jim had both thumbs in her pussy and was spreading her wide. I could see into her core. He then stuck his tongue in as far as possible and licked up to her clit. He nodded to Ron and then captured her clit in his teeth. Jim then took one of his thumbs and shoved it into her asshole. At the same time, Ron, who had been fondling her breasts, pinched and pulled hard on both her nipples. Her breasts were extended high above her. Emmy came, wailing like a banshee. Her legs clamped around Jim's head.

They let her down gently, but she couldn't stand so they helped her to one of the lay-down seats in the tub. She just lay there for several minutes catching her breath while both guys gently ran their hands up and down her body.

"That was incredible. Thank you. I don't think my poor pussy will ever be the same. You've spoiled her. And Ron, thanks for ripping my nipples off, you bastard."

After she caught her breath, Ron and Jim pulled her up. This time Jim supported her shoulders while Ron stood between her legs. Emmy spread her legs giving Ron access to whichever hole he was inclined to use. He placed his hands under her ass and aimed his cock at her still gapping pussy. He slowly leaned into her and began a slow fucking motion. With Jim's help, Emmy pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around Ron's neck. They began a slow sensual rhythm while Jim remained behind them playing with and squeezing Emmy's ass. Emmy soon came again, with a mild shudder while kissing Ron deeply. Ron picked up his pace as best he could and soon added another load of cum to my wife's pussy.

They held on to each other kissing and chuckling for several minutes before Ron lowered Emmy on to her wobbly legs. She stood between the guys taking turns kissing first one then the other. She couldn't keep her hands off their cocks and they had their hands all over her body. I have never seen Emmy so insatiable.

Jim spoke up, "I have yet to sink my cock into your ass. Are you ready for that?"

"Just go easy with that monster. Let's go back upstairs so I can bend over the bed. That will give you a better target."

We quickly dried off and headed upstairs. Ron and I sat on the coach prepared to watch this assault of Emmy's ass by Jim's black cock. Emmy bent over the bed and spread her legs wide. She reached back and, grabbing her butt cheeks, spread her ass and offered herself to Jim. Jim knelt down and began to run his tongue around and in her still stretched rosebud. After a few minutes of this, he got up and grabbed the handy KY. He inserted the bottle into her rectum and squeezed and then applied a lot on the outside of her hole. Next he liberally applied some to his cock. He took his cock in hand and began to rub its head around her asshole.

"Relax. We're both going to enjoy this."

"Just go slow, Baby. You're going to stretch me to my limits, but I want you in me."

Jim slowly pushed forward. It took a few minutes before her rectum muscles relaxed enough for the head of Jim's cock to pop thru. Emmy was in constant moan at this point. It was obvious to all that she was in pain, but also that she was pushing back against Jim's cock. Jim began to add an inch or so at a time and then rest to let her get used to it. With about half his cock buried in her ass, Emmy surprised us by telling him to brace himself. When he had, she pushed back and we watched her extended asshole devour the rest of his cock.

"Ugh gawd....hurts so fucking good. Just gimme a sec to get used to it."

After a few minutes, "OK, start slow. Fuck my ruined ass. I want to feel your cum in my bowels."

Jim began to slowly withdraw. When he had all but his cock head out, he slowly sank back in. After about 6 repeats, he pulled all the way out, lined his cock up with her now gapping asshole and slammed it home. As he began a serious fuck pace, Emmy just began to babble incoherently. At first she attempted to match his thrusts, but soon she was over come by the force of his assault and just lay there surrendering her ass to him. We could hear Jim's nut sack smacking her pussy. Jim kept up this pace for about 15-20 minutes. By the time he dumped his load into her, Emmy had passed out.

Ron decided to take advantage of her gapping offering. He stood up and walked over to my unconscious wife. Placing his cock at her asshole, he slid right in to the hilt. Emmy let out a small grunt, otherwise showed no signs of awareness.

"You've ruined her ass for anyone else." Ron stated.

"Don't worry, she'll be good as new in a few days. But she's definitely going to want more of my black cock." Jim replied.

Ron began to fuck her slow and hard. He would pull all the way out and then slide back in until his balls smacked her pussy. After about 15 minutes of this, he pulled out and lined his cock up with her pussy. Emmy was still so sloppy wet that his cock slid in as if she had sucked him in. Within a few minutes he added his cum to her depths. He withdrew his cock and wiped it all over her ass and then came and sat down.

Jim, Ron and I just sat there for a while watching my passed out wife showing us her well fucked pussy and ass. Cum was dripping from both. They helped me clean her up a bit and roll her into bed. She murmured "no more...no more." We then went down stairs. Jim and Ron thanked me for a great time. They both offered to help me out anytime I wanted. I told them that they could continue to flirt with Emmy. It would be up to her if she wanted to continue from there. I reminded them that we had all promised confidentiality. They assured me that was not a problem, as they had no intention of sharing their newfound slut.

After the guys had left I cleaned up the house a bit. I also drained and cleaned the hot tub. Then I crawled into bed with my still passed out Emmy.

I got up the next morning at 7 and didn't hear a peep from her until early afternoon.

Max47
Max47
31 Followers
12