Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 12

Story Info
Nick's family punishes Emmy.
4.5k words
4.6
39.2k
17
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers

I woke the next day to the extremely pleasant feeling of Andy sliding his cock in and out of my pussy and his finger dancing over my clit. I moaned and my pussy spasmed around his cock, and I felt his semen leaking out and on to my thigh. Afterwards I nestled back into his warm arms and we dozed off again, his cock still buried in me.

All of us were exhausted from the day before, so I didn't wake up until I heard Nick moving around. I opened my eyes and saw him taking a picture of me and Andy. I smiled and he winked at me. I lifted my leg so he could see his brother's hard cock in me and he grinned as he snapped some pictures before heading off to the bathroom. I eased off of Andy, checked that he was still asleep, then went to join Nick in the shower.

He smiled as I slipped in with him and soon we were kissing passionately.

"Thanks for defending me last night Nick," I whispered in between kisses.

"You don't have to thank me Emmy. I like that you did those things! This morning while you and Andy were sleeping I watched some of the video from the spa and it was hot!" he stopped talking to kiss me deeply before turning me around and pressing me against the wall. I groaned as he slid into me from behind. The warm water contrasted with the cold tile against my nipples and I knew I would soon be cumming again, for what must be the fiftieth time this trip!

"I already told you Emmy, I like you as a slut! Wait, no, I love you as a slut! As long as you're having fun then I'm fine." He started kissing my neck and I groaned, my pussy spasming around his cock when suddenly the curtain was yanked back!

We both gasped and I heard chuckling. "Should have expected this from a slut like her. Even after we told her she was going to get punished today she can't keep dick that isn't her boyfriend out of her pussy," Mrs. Pyne said, getting a laugh from Andy who was beside her.

I moaned in embarrassment as Nick started fucking me again. "Sorry..." I muttered, embarrassed that she apparently knew about the lost bet with Andy. I heard Nick groan, and he pulled out, his erection still hard and throbbing. He stepped out and tiled off. I felt a little miffed that he hadn't finished off inside me, but quickly shut off the water and grabbed a towel to cover myself.

Andy dressed me again, this time in a sheer pair of pink panties and a blue cover-up meant to be worn over a bikini. I protested because the cover-up was short and very transparent, my nipples were totally visible, and in the right light my bush and crack of my ass were as well. I got no help from Nick or his mother, and pouted as we left to eat breakfast at their parent's place. Breakfast was nice and surprisingly devoid of sexual comments or touching, but it was interrupted midway through by some staff members dropping off a number of large boxes in the house. I was curious, but no one else mentioned anything, so I didn't either.

Breakfast was wrapping up and Mr. Pyne signaled the end of it by standing and speaking briefly. "Well, I think we all know that Emmy's behaviour this trip has been unacceptable and wanton, so let's go ahead and get this out of the way so we can get some beach time in this afternoon."

I sat nervously as the rest stood, and Andy helped me to my feet and led me inside. I was shocked at the change to the place. There were straps hanging from the ceiling and a strange leather piece of furniture in the center of the room. I stopped and stared nervously, but Andy pushed me to the center of the room and ordered me to strip naked.

"What?" I replied. A sharp slap across my ass caused me to yelp and he repeated his order.

"Ow! Fine!" I said, and started removing my clothing. Andy and Mr. Pyne then cuffed me to the ceiling straps and hoisted me up until my toes barely touched the ground. My nipples were hard in anticipation of what I suspected was coming. I saw Nick looking around the room, then he went over to a bookshelf and I saw him set up his camera. The others were too busy to notice, as they were currently checking to see if I was wet.

"Ha! The slut gets off on everything!" Mrs. Pyne said laughing. I wasn't sure whose fingers were working me, but I moaned and tried to move my hips to get them deeper. Andy appeared in front of me and kissed me hard.

"Okay Emmy, we have a few rules for today. First, you don't get to cum unless I tell you to. This whole week you were supposed to be my girlfriend, but you've gone and sucked and fucked any hard cock that presents itself. Second, you'll refer to us as 'sir' or 'mam.' Finally, Nick says your safeword is red, so we'll stick with that. Understand?" Andy spoke strongly, and his tone had be on the verge of an orgasm.

"Okay," I answered. His hand moved fast. SLAP Right across my left tit. I shrieked in surprise.

"Try again slut," he instructed.

"Yes, sir, I understand," I answered quickly.

"Good girl," he said and kissed me while tugging hard on my tender nipple. He disappeared from view, leaving just Nick in front of me. He had a huge grin on his face and I mouthed I love you to him and he smiled. There was a break while I heard whispers behind me, giving me the opportunity to consider how strange my predicament was. Here I was, strung up naked in front of my boyfriends family, presumably about to get whipped and fucked while my boyfriend watched. Shit I was horny! I hoped Nick's camera got some good shots because I was definitely going to want to relieve this.

"Count," I heard Andy say behind me. Then the whistle of air, a loud noise, and a stinging across both my ass cheeks.

"AAAHH!" I yelled. God damn that hurt! Way worse than a bare hand. I had no idea what he was using on me, but from my end it didn't feel erotic at all! "Uhhh...one," I managed to eek out.

The second blow hurt even worse! My eyes were leaking and I was dancing around on my toes to try and get as far away as I could. "T-two," I said, hoping there wasn't going to be much more of these. I was wrong. By the fifth I was openly crying, by the eighth weeping and sobbing. My ass burned and I felt like I needed to sit in a snow bank. On the eleventh I came. The orgasm was sudden and unexpected and I slumped in the restrains, my arms taking all my weight as my body twitched in pleasure. I vaguely heard a "holy shit" from behind me, but was too worn out to place the voice.

After I regained control I let out a quite "eleven." I couldn't decide if I wanted more or wanted to be let free. I felt a hand rub my tender ass and moaned in a combination of pain and lust. Andy spoke quietly into my ear, "You okay?"

"Yes sir," I whispered back.

"Good, because you just broke the first rule. I told you not to fucking cum, and here you are leaking your juices everywhere in defiance!" he said as he stepped away. He came around in front and I saw he was brandishing a whip with a short handle and a bunch of small leather straps. He wasted no time in whipping the front of my thighs, this time quickly without waiting for me to count. I was dancing on my toes, but he followed my movements easily.

I was panting and I heard a zipper from behind me. "Shit, I can't wait anymore," Mr. Pyne said.

"Go ahead, just remember only in her ass, we don't want her cumming again," Andy said, unaware I had a pretty good record of anal orgasms as well. He waited and soon I felt hands on my hips, angling them. His tip found my rosebud and he pushed in hard, his lubricated cock sliding in. I yelped in pain as he quickly started fucking me, giving me no time to adjust. I had been so focused on what was going on behind me, that when Andy whipped me across my right tit I screamed.

"FFAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK shit that hurt fuck fuck," I screamed. My ass had tightened and Mr. Pyne groaned behind me. Andy whipped me again, this time on my left breast, again causing me to yell.

I could feel another orgasm building. I don't know why they thought anal wouldn't make me cum. If anything anal was the best way to make me cum, as evidenced by my times with Nick and at the spa. This time was proving no exception, and if they didn't stop soon I wasn't going to be able to hold back. Although, maybe that wasn't the point!

My thoughts were interrupted as Andy whipped my tits again, three quick hits to both. I moaned and squirmed. He dropped the whip and roughly grabbed my nipples, twisting them hard. His face was inches from mine.

"You like that slut?" he taunted me.

"Yes sir," I panted. I had answered him honestly and wanted more. "Please, let me cum sir, please I need it!"

His eyes widened in awe. "Fuck slut, you need to learn some control. No, this is about your punishment not about pleasure for your fuck holes."

He sounded serious, but he couldn't keep the slight grin off his face and I knew he wanted me to cum so he could punish me more. I wanted both the orgasm and the punishment, so I happily obliged him. My body twitched, suspended in air by the straps, Andy's fingers on my nipples, and his dad's cock in my ass. I could feel my ass clenching as Mr. Pynes cock swelled in me, pumping my butt full of sperm. This orgasm wasn't as intense as the first (apparently I quite like a hard spanking!), but it felt great.

"Disappointing Emmy," Andy said as he released my nipples. "Clench that ass, we don't want any mess in here."

I felt Mr. Pyne withdraw, and I obeyed, clenching to keep as much in me as I could. Andy moved behind me and I looked over at Nick. He had his cock out, slowly stroking it watching me. I watched him, panting, as I felt Andy step behind me and push into my ass.

He started fucking me hard right away, and I moaned in pleasure. Mr. Pyne appeared in front of me, slapped each of my breasts with his hand, then held up some strange metal things. I was too busy enjoying the ass fucking to recognize them, but soon figured it out when he affixed one to each nipple, tightening them and causing me to moan in pain. He tugged on them, stretching my nipples and he seemed satisfied with their grip. Andy must have been quite worked up, because he thrust deep and I felt him grunting as he added his seed to me. I again tried my best not to let any spill.

There was some whispering behind me, and Nick got up and briefly joined them before returning to this seat and stroking his erection some more. Andy walked around, grabbed the whip, then disappeared from my view. "Spread your legs and keep them open, no matter what," he instructed from behind me.

I obeyed, opening my legs a good foot and half until I could barely reach the ground. The whip whistled through the air again and made a loud slapping noise as it landed across my inflamed pussy, wrapping around to slap my clit and pubes.

"AAAEEEEEEEEGGGFFFF," I screamed, my legs collapsed from underneath me as I pulled them up to try and protect myself. I swung in the harness and tears sprang to my eyes as I openly wept.

"Spread them!" Andy ordered. I cried as I lowered them and slowly worked them wide again. The next blow I managed not to pull them totally up, but I did need a minute to force myself to spread them again. The third blow landed, harder than the first two and I felt like I was nearly going to pass out. Shudders ran through my body as I tried to cope with the pain. It took me a few minutes to recover and I spread my legs again after what had to have been a five minute break.

Nick was watching, his hand still on his cock, which I could see twitching even from here. He smiled at me, and I felt myself smiling back, tears soaking my face. The next blow landed, softer than the third, and I lost control. I felt my pussy and ass spasming, searching for a cock to milk and I was vaguely aware of moaning loudly.

Just before I blacked out from the intensity I heard Andy laughing behind me, "Holy shit she just squirted all over me!"

When I came to I was being moved by Mr. Pyne and Andy. They tied me, face up, over the leather bench thing. My legs were spread, and I soon found myself secured so tightly I wouldn't be able to avoid any of their blows. Both men were naked and soon disappeared from my field of view only to be replaced by Nick.

"Hey honey," he said and kissed me lightly on the forehead. "You think you can take a bit more?"

"I-I don't know. Do you want me to?" I asked. Truthfully I felt exhausted and worn out and wasn't sure if I was going to get through whatever they had planned next.

In answer he kissed me on the lips and our tongues dueled. His fingers slipped down my abdomen, through my pubes, and into my wet, abused pussy. I moaned, half in pleasure half in pain, into this mouth and he quickly pulled away. "I think you have some more in you." He stood up and started to walk away. "Yeah, I think she's got a few more in her."

Nipple clamps were quickly reattached, and my body warmed up with some (thankfully) light whipping. They then untied my legs and re-tied them open and spread, probably so they could fuck my ass some more (which sounded pretty good at the moment).

Andy appeared above me, holding a candle. I gasped audibly. I'd seen hot wax used in that porno at the porn store. I had no idea what to expect. I poured a little bit on his hand and winced, but he was evidently satisfied I wasn't going to get burned because he drizzled it over my ribs and abs.

"Aaaahhh," I moaned. My skin was sensitive from the whipping and my body writhed under this new stimulus. Andy smiled at me.

"Like that?"

"Yeessssss," I hissed. He slapped my pussy and I yelped.

"Yes sir! Please sir!" I quickly corrected myself.

"Please what? More wax? More dick for that hungry ass of yours?" He was taunting me and I loved it.

"Both sir! Both please!" At this point I probably would have done anything he asked me to and I wanted him to know. He answered my pouring more wax out, trailing up to my nipples. My chest heaved. I tried to wiggle my hips, but I was tied down too tightly.

"You did do a good job not leaking any out of your slutty ass. Dad, you ready to go again?" He trailed some wax across my throat, sending shivers radiating outwards.

Mr. Pyne didn't answer verbally, but his hard cock ramming into my ass was all I needed. Andy moved the wax down and was covering my pubes and pussy. I was groaning at the burning sensation, but it wasn't enough to make me cum. I was fucking frustrated, when suddenly I knew just what would bring me over the edge.

"Please sir, punish my pussy please!" I begged, staring into Andy's eyes. His eyebrows went up at that and he disappeared, only to show up with a riding crop.

He didn't hesitate to slap it hard over my clit. All it took was three blows before I was twitching in an orgasm. Mr. Pyne wasn't done yet though, and Andy's erection was throbbing in need. He moved over my face and I opened my mouth eagerly. Soon I had two big dicks working in both ends. It took them both about ten minutes to cum, and they left me horny and unsatisfied.

Andy looked down at me, clearly exhausted. He waved Nick over and they stood and whispered, Andy's cock slowly softening, but his younger brother's still hard and proud. Andy walked away and Nick slipped his cock in my mouth for a few thrusts before backing away and returning with a ball gag. I felt something large and cold press against my rosebud, and I relaxed to let it enter me. Andy held up two wires in front of me.

"Know what these are for?" he asked, clearly not expecting an answer. "These are attached to a dildo we just worked inside your ass, just like this one," he explained as he held up a silver dildo. It looked metal and shiny. He lowered it and slid it into my hungry pussy. I liked where this was going, I thought to myself. I loved anal, but it was best when paired with some regular sex. He then held up a box. "This is where those wires lead. Know what this is?... No? Well, we just plug those wires in, turn this knob and presto!" He turned the knob, and my body spasmed. Fuck! Those things were wired up to shock me! It didn't really hurt, just a mild tingling and warm feeling. I was almost disappointed and hoped this wasn't the finale.

He moved the dildo in my ass out and I started screaming. The less of it in me, the worse it hurt. When he pulled it all the way out I screamed through the gag as I cried.

"Hurt yes? The lower the contact area, the more concentrated the pain!" he laughed as he tapped the tip against my ass, causing me to scream in pain each time. He jammed it inside me and I was glad! The ball gag made it hard for me to swallow, and spit was drooling down my chin along with tears. "Want to try the pussy now?" he asked.

I shook my head fiercely, suddenly aware that I hadn't been given a safety gesture. I remembered Nick told me I could snap my fingers and I hoped he was paying attention. Before I could consider trying, Andy eased a second dildo into my pussy. It didn't hurt as bad as my asshole, but it kept my tears flowing. He started fucking me with the one in my pussy and I felt my body responding. My moans of pain were becoming moans of pleasure. The one in my ass joined in and fuck me that felt good!

I think everyone there knew I was into it. Like really into it. I could still tell it hurt, but now it all felt so good too! I used what little motion I had to fuck my hips so he knew I was loving it.

"You want to cum Emmy?" he said while fucking me. I nodded my head emphatically, hopeful he would see the need in my eyes. He turned his head, "turn them up another quarter turn," he instructed. The pain grew, but so did my pleasure. If I wasn't tied down I'm pretty sure I would have hurt myself. My orgasm was so powerful I felt the whole bench jerking around and let myself drift in pleasure. I didn't black out this time, but I definitely zoned out.

When I came to everyone was talking down by my feet.

"You sure you two don't want to fuck her again?" Nick was asking. His cock was hard, but his brother's and dad's showed little sign of life.

"Jesus man, you two are insatiable!" Andy exclaimed, laughing. "I know she'd go for it, but as much sex as I have, the past two days are wearing me thin!"

"I'm with Andy, Nick," Mr. Pyne said. "I don't have the stamina I used to, but I'm pretty sure I'd be at risk of a heart attack if I went again. I'm not saying I won't fuck her again later, but we've only been here for a little over an hour and I've already cum more today and yesterday than I do in a week. Besides I have a massage scheduled."

Everyone was laughing and Mrs. Pyne joined them. "Jesus you guys... that was..."

"How about you, mom? I know you said you enjoyed her yesterday," Nick asked. I couldn't believe he was trying to whore me out still!

She turned red and mumbled, "Not with people watching."

"Ah well, just wanted to let you guys know the offer stands, but only for vacation."

Andy put his hand on Nick's shoulder. "Damn man. Have some time with her! I didn't come down here just to fuck the one girl. Half the trip is gone and I want to get some different pussy. Besides, even though she's up for it, her body is going to need some rest."

They began to break up, and I relaxed, glad my "punishment" was over. Nick soon reappeared and kissed my forehead.

"Shit Emmy that was incredible!" He held up his camera. "Let me get a few quick pictures." He moved around snapping pictures. He pulled the dildos out, and I clenched my ass to try to keep the semen from leaving me. I lost sight of him between my legs and gasped when I felt his tongue on my ass hole.

I moaned in pleasure. His tongue felt great on my tender skin.

"MMMmmM," I tried to warn him as his tongue tried to push into my ass.

"Relax, I know what I'm doing," he said, and returned to my ass. I moaned in pleasure as he licked my used ass and relaxed at the soft massage from his lips and tongue. I felt semen dribbling out of me, but he didn't stop for another minute. He mounted me and fucked my pussy hard. I couldn't quite cum, but it felt great anyways. We didn't talk much as he untied me and went to shower with me.

cactusaur
cactusaur
1,097 Followers
12