Employee Seduces Owner's Husband

Story Info
Employee seduces her boss's husband while wife is away.
1.2k words
4.03
56k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gas826
gas826
4 Followers

My wife owns a small business in New York. Often, she goes away for a week on business trips. Last April, my wife took one of her many trips. Early in the morning, I took her to the airport so she could catch a plane to Chicago. After dropping her off, I came home and noticed there were two messages on my answering machine.

The first message was from my wife. She had received a call on her cell phone from her employee Jodie stating the there was a mix up with the materials she needed for her business trip. The company shipped them to our house instead of the hotel in Chicago. She told me that Jodie would be calling me to arrange to pick up the boxes and resend them to my wife in Chicago.

The second message was from Jodie confirming my wife's information. The sound of Jodie's sexy voice turned me on. She is a petite blond with a firm cushy ass and ample sized breasts. Often, she was the subject of my masturbation fantasies. I did not mind helping my wife out of this jam as long as it meant I would see Jodie and her beautiful body.

After two hours, the boxes were delivered to our house. As instructed, I called Jodie to tell her the boxes had arrived. She told me should be right over to take care of things. My cock immediately reacted to her soft voice. My heart began to thump with the anticipation of seeing this sweet goddess even if it was for a few minutes.

After a half an hour, my doorbell rang. As I opened it, there was Jodie standing there wearing a tight fitted blouse unbuttoned partway down providing an excellent view of her cleavage. My cock still stiff from the sound of her voice became even harder. I smiled at her and led her to the boxes so she could sort them and resend them to my wife. She asked for a pair of scissors to open the boxes. I told her that they were in the kitchen and I would get them for her.

As I went in the kitchen, I was unaware that Jodie had quietly followed me into the kitchen. I turned around and immediately bumped into her. Instinctively, I grabbed her as she started to fall backwards. We held on to each other to steady our balance. Awkwardly, I apologized for not seeing her. But, secretly, I enjoyed every second of holding that sweet piece of ass. Her tits were pressed against my chest and my hands were firmly holding her slender waist.

After a minute or so of standing there, she softly whispered, "I see I am not the only one who enjoyed our collision". My raging hard on was straining my pants and rubbing against her smooth sensual body. As she said this, a devilish smile came over her face.

She slowly shrunk down to her knees and began to unzip my pants. After freeing my large seven inch love rod from its prison, she slowly flicked her tongue over the head of my cock. My cock flinched with each lap of her moist tongue. Her technique was excellent. She definitely was an expert at sucking cock (Unlike my wife who hates oral sex). As this hot blond slowly stroked and pumped my throbbing love rocket, I took off my shirt and pants. I stood completely naked I our kitchen as Jodie kissed the entire shaft of my clean shaven penis. She could see she was driving me crazy with her expert cock sucking. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Finally, she opened her mouth wide and took all seven inches into her wet moist mouth. This was the first time I had been deep throated.

Oh Jodie, I moaned. Let's finish this in the bedroom.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. When we got to the bedroom, I placed her on the bed. While giving her a long passionate kiss, I unbuttoned her tight fitting blouse exposing her perky tits. She quickly threw the shirt to the floor.

My hands caressed her exposed back down to the waist band of per pants. Then, slowly I pulled her pants off kissing every inch of her soft sensual body on my way down to her wet moist pussy. She had a cleanly shaven pussy. Jodie laid back on the bed with her knees bent and dangling towards the floor. I flicked her bald pussy with my tongue and caressed her thighs.

Deeper she moaned! Deeper!

I took my two fingers and probed into her pussy until I found her "G" spot. I gave her pussy such a tongue lashing that she squealed with excitement as I probed deeper and deeper. After several minutes of tasting her sweet love juices in her pussy, she pleaded with me to give it to her.

By this time, Jodie's wet saliva has dried on my cock. I had a raging hard on but needed Jodie's lubrication to make it slide into her sweet pussy. I swung over her on the bed and whispered, "It is time for 69". I lowered my love rod towards her wet and waiting mouth.

There we were two hot horny bodies on top of the bed. Jodie started sucking on my cock again while I continued to eat her sweet tasting pussy. After several more minutes of the 69 position, I moaned to Jodie that I was close to climax.

Jodie said I need the hot cock in my pussy I am close climaxing too. Then, I placed Jodie in her stomach, with her legs over the edge of the bed. I then took my slippery seven inch love rod and drove it into her moist love tunnel.

Oh god! She exclaimed as my cock probed deep and deeper into her.

I began to ram her snatch like a jack hammer. Slap! Slap! Slap! My groin banged into her sweet behind.

After several minutes of this constant ramming, Jodie screamed loudly...

I am coming. That's it... That's it...

Finally, I could not stand it anymore. I exploded into her with the force of Niagara Falls. I don't think I have ever ejaculated with such force in my life. I know my wife never got me that hot!

I collapsed on to Jodie with my erect cock still inside her. She was quivering from her multiple orgasms. As we laid there exhausted, my cell phone rang. It was my wife. She had just arrived in Chicago and wondered if the packages had arrived. I told her that Jodie was here and getting everything repackaged for her. She told me to thank her. I said I did several times already and winked at Jodie.

Jodie and I quickly got dressed and got everything in the mail to my wife. As we left the post office, Jodie gave me a hug and said the next time your wife goes away, I will be sure to purposefully change the shipping address on her packages again. She smiled at me and caressed my cock and said I needed an excuse to get you alone.

My wife has been away several times since her Chicago trip and cannot understand why her packages keep getting shipped to the house.

gas826
gas826
4 Followers