Employees Only! Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old starts his new job.
1.3k words
4.45
15.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my second attempt at a story. I'm going to make this into a long one, 10+ chapters, eventually. This has not actually happened, but it is based on characters that I've known in the past. Feedback is always welcome!

To say I was shocked when I left was an understatement. I had loathed starting at first, because not many 18 year old guys worked in a pansy little store like this selling furniture to old women who were days from death. But the second I walked in, I knew why I was here.

It started with the first two girls I ran into at the register. One was named Kristina, the other was Julia. They were both 23, and tall. Julia was 5'7ish, sexy red hair, what looked like a nice high B or low C cup, and a nice pair of hips. She smiled warmly as I walked in and took off my sunglasses. Kristina seemed way crazier. I knew the second I heard her laugh what kind of girl she was. She was an inch shorter than Julia, slightly smaller breasts, but a bigger butt. She smiled and walked up to me. With her look though, it almost seemed like she was checking me out. I wouldn't be surprised. I was a pretty decent looking guy. 6'2ish, 210lbs, decent build. Not fat, but not bare bones, just in average enough shape to be passable.

"You're Simon right?" she asked, holding out her hand.

"That's right. I'm looking for" she cut me off.

"Dean is in the back. I'll take you, follow me." Dean was the manager and store owner giving me the job. I walked after Kristina, noticing her hips swing a little bit more. I must have had my head craned, because Julia yelled out "hey, new kid" and I turned. Kristina turned too, and Julia called me over. I whispered "one second" to Kristina, and walked over.

"You're here for 5 minutes and you're already checking her out?" She didn't seem to be upset or accusing, which had me thinking.

"She's kinda cute. I couldn't help it, been a while since... and what I am saying. Name's Simon, by the way," I said, extending my hand.

"Julia. And hey, don't stop looking cause of me. Just make sure I get some eye attention too," she said, and winked. She turned and walked back to the register.

I was floored. My legs managed to walk me back to Kristina, and my eyes honed in on her behind again, but hearing Julia say that the second I was here shocked the hell outta me.

We entered the employee's only area, and I was led to a little back office. Kristina stopped outside.

"Here you go. Good luck." And as she walked off, I felt a hand run down my back and across the side of my pants. She smiled and winked as well.

"Christ... this could work out fine." I smiled and walked in, and shook Dean's hand. We exchanged some words, discussed my hours, wages, benefits, the whole deal.

"Well, it all looks good to me," he said, leafing over the application. "I shall see you at 10AM tomorrow, if that's not too soon?"

"No, sir, not at all." I shook his hand as I got up. "I'll see you then."

I showed myself out of his office, and nearly plowed down a short scrawny girl walking into the room.

"Oh!" she said, hitting the ground.

"Ah, damn, I'm so sorry." I reached down, and picked her up with one arm, and her purse and coat with the other. I kept my arm around her back as I pulled her up.

"Hey, you're the new guy huh?" She made like she was reaching for her coat, and instead ran her hand along my shoulder. "We needed a nice strong man to help us poor little girls around here." She gave me a smile, and the way she emphasized strong made me feel like I was going to be very happy with the place. "My name is Alicia."

"Simon," I muttered. "Nice to meet you." I handed her the coat and gloves, and released my grip on her. She took the coat, and her hand slipped for a second very near the crotch of my jeans. I turned away and started walking out when I heard her mutter something.

"It'll be nicer when you meet more of me," she muttered, not thinking I heard, and turned to clock in inside of the managers office.

Julia and Kristina were waiting outside the door. I took two steps out and was bombarded with "When do you start?" and "youDIDget the job right?" and "how much are you getting?" I managed to say "I start tomorrow" while pressing past them. I heard Julia say "damn" and Kristina give a small sigh of triumph.

"I get first dibs Jules." She turned to me. "Julia's off until Friday, I'm opening at 10AM tomorrow, with you." She showed that seductive smile again.

I started smiling myself. "I'm working everyday this week for training, so don't feel too left out Julia." With that, I walked out the front door and into my car. I held the door open for two elderly women, and continued. I was in my car when I saw Julia step out of the door waving in my direction. The door clicked open as she ran over, and I stepped out.

"What can I help ya with?" I asked.

"I just took my break, and I can't let Kristina get first dibs on this one," she said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, dazed.

"This." She leaned on me and kissed me directly, while her hand raced up my pant leg. I didn't do anything at first, but I got into it after a second and threw my hands across her back. The moved lower and lower until I got a feel of that nice ass she had, and she broke the kiss.

"THAT is what you two compete for?" I asked, shocked.

"You kidding? That was the first step. And it's EVERY girl here, not just us. Now, we've got a half an hour, we can either sit here talking, or Kristina can explain tomorrow and we can go get mess around now."

Without a second thought, I gestured towards the passenger's side, and got back in. She told me where to go as I started the car, and she stole another kiss as I locked in my seatbelt. We turned out of the lot, and I got halfway up the road when she made a brake for my pants.

"If I get you off once, you'll last longer after." She sounded like she was tying to explain.

"Do I appear to be complaining?" I said sarcastically, struggling to contain my excitement while I drove. I felt her warm lips across my dick and I wanted to just lean back and let go. She worked it like a pro. Her fingers fondled my balls, and her tongue wrapped around the skin between the head and the shaft. It was pure ecstasy, and I was trying to last long. It was futile though, because in about the 4 minutes she said it would take to get into the lot, I could feel it going.

"I'm gonna, oh god I can't hold it anymore!" I yelled, shooting it into her mouth while trying to turn into the lot. I hit a patch of sand, and the car skidded, causing her head to fall further and I knew my cock was shooting directly down her throat. She came up gasping as I parked under some trees and noticed we were in total seclusion.

"One rule though, Simon, to this whole deal. You're probably gonna end up with nearly every girl there, just one thing – if we say no, that means no. Got it? And actually try to be friends too, not just use us for sex."

I was still stunned that this girl I'd known for under an hour just gave me fantastic road-head. "You got a deal. Now, what else are we doing here?"

She dropped her pants and sat on my still hard cock. "We're not done yet!"