Employer Benefits

Story Info
Teen girl gives boss a workout.
1.4k words
4
210.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the owner of a small fitness club in an average-sized city. The club is fairly successful, due to word-of-mouth and the excellent service we provide and the quality employees that I hire. It is one of these employees that I am writing about.

I have two major types of employees working for me. The first type is the certified fitness trainer. These are the people who I set up personal training sessions with for clients who need them. The second type of employee is what I call a fitness assistant. This is someone who has received informal training on physiology and kinesiology, but doesn't have any certification. The fitness assistants are the people who wander the floor, giving advice to those who ask and sometimes helping out those who don't ask.

One of my fitness assistants is a girl named Jen. She is eighteen and works out regularly three times a week, giving her a nice, tight body. She has a very exotic look, obviously of some sort of Asian descent, although I've never bothered to ask. She has long, black hair, a tight ass and rather large breasts for her slim frame. She is easily one of my top employees, although my one complaint about Jen is that she does not drive, so she is often a slave to the bus schedules. One night, after closing up, I noticed that Jen was still waiting at the bus stop in front of the gym.

"No ride tonight?" I asked as I approached her.

"No, my dad's out of town" she replied. "My bus should have been here almost twenty minutes ago."

"Really? Hop in," I said, motioning towards my car. "I'll give you a ride."

She protested politely, not wanting to inconvenience me. When I insisted, she accepted and got in the car.

I had driven her home before, so I knew exactly where I was going. She lived alone with her dad in a two-bedroom apartment. Her dad was always struggling to make ends meet, constantly meeting bad luck and under-paying jobs at every turn.

When we arrived at her apartment building she turned to thank me then, out of nowhere, leaned in and kissed me. The surprise was even greater because Jen seemed to be such a conservative girl – I had never even known her to have a boyfriend. Our lips locked for a few brief moments, then she pulled away.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking down.

"Don't be," I replied. I pulled her towards me and continued where we left off. My left hand wandered down her back and cupped her tight ass, pulling her into me gently. A couple of minutes passed before we broke our kiss again.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. She directed me to a visitor parking stall and I parked my car. I followed her into the building, up a flight of stairs, down a short hallway and into the front door of her apartment. From there she led me straight into her bedroom. We stood in the middle of her small room and began kissing again. This time I took things a bit further, caressing her tits through her shirt. She responded by allowing her hands to roam all over my body, avoiding my swollen cock. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over her head, breaking our kiss for just a moment. Our kiss resumed for just a couple of seconds before she reciprocated, pulling my shirt over my head. As soon as we began kissing again, she surprised me by undoing my pants. She pulled them down to my ankles and, after I stepped out of them, I did the same to her.

"You've made me so hard," I said, hoping I wouldn't embarrass her. "Your body is so beautiful." I wasn't lying about either statement. Her body was amazing, and I was as hard as a rock.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she replied. "I've never done this before."

"We can stop if you want," I said, reluctantly.

"No," she replied. She reached out for my cock and began rubbing it through my underwear. After rubbing it for a moment, she reached inside my underwear and wrapped her cold hand around it, using the other hand to pull my underwear down. I bent down to remove them from my ankles, taking off my socks as well. Thinking it was unfair that I was naked and Jen wasn't, I reached around behind her and undid her bra. As it fell to the floor, her perfect teen tits didn't drop a bit. I looked at her face and noticed her eyes drawn to my thick cock. I decided to guide her a bit, pushing down on her shoulders. She got the picture, dropping down to her knees in front of me. She stared at my cock for a minute, rubbing it, then she gave it a little kiss. Over the course of the next few minutes that little kiss grew into an amazing blowjob from a girl who hadn't given one before.

"Your mouth is incredible," I said as I watched her work on my cock.

"It's getting sore," she replied.

"That's too bad," I said. "It feels amazing, and it looks hot!"

She smiled and sucked it again for another minute or two, then I pulled her to her feet. I pulled off her panties and her socks, then pushed her onto the bed, climbing on after her. I rolled her onto her stomach and mounted her from behind, slowly pushing my cock into her virgin cunt from behind.

"Oh yeah, Jen!" I said as I started to fuck her. "Take that cock!"

"Yeah baby!" she cried. "Stuff my cunt!" I almost came immediately hearing something so vulgar come from such an innocent girl. "Fuck me hard!" I was getting the impression that this was a girl who had been curious enough to check out some porn movies to get an idea of what sex was all about. She may not have realized that not all girls are like porn stars, but I wasn't about to tell her otherwise.

"Your pussy's so fucking tight!" I said.

"Yeah!" she screamed softly. "So fucking tight and so fucking wet!" As soon as the words had left her mouth she came, screaming out loud. I continued to fuck her right through her orgasm. "Yes!" she cried. "Keep fucking me!"

"Yeah, you feel so fucking good, Jen! You look so hot with my dick inside you!"

"Yes baby! Pound my cunt!"

"You're so fucking hot," I replied. "I love your tight little body!"

Seconds later she was screaming out again in her second orgasm of the night. When she finished she pushed me away from her.

"I want to ride your cock," she said.

I responded by laying down on my back as she straddled my hips. She lowered herself onto my cock and started to ride it.

"Yeah!" she screamed. "My pussy's so wet! Slam me baby!" Seconds later she was cumming again. That orgasm seemed to open up the floodgates as she came five or six more times in the next few minutes. After her final orgasm, I pushed her off of me, grabbed her head and guided it to my cock. Obediently, she took my cock into her mouth, sucking her own juices off of it. I knew I was going to cum any second, and I wanted to fill her mouth. She bobbed up and down on my cock just two or three times, then I started shooting a huge load of cum into her mouth. Shocked at first, she wasn't able to keep it all in her mouth. When I finished cumming, she looked up at me with a look that seemed to say, "What now?"

"Swallow it," I said. She did exactly as I said, swallowing every last drop that she had caught in her mouth. As soon as she did that she read my mind by licking up the remainder of my cum that had leaked out of her mouth and onto my cock.

"That was amazing," she said when she finished. "Can we do that again sometime?"

"I think we can arrange that," I replied with a smile. We cuddled for a few minutes, then I got dressed and left.

Six months later, Jen still works for me, and we still get together on a regular basis. She's still got one virgin hole I need to conquer...