Empress' New underClothes, The

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes later I felt the life return to my joint. Steve was out, Lou and Mario were content to watch the women perform. I moved Maria to the coffee table, face down and legs spread wide. Next, I placed stunning Laura face down on top of Maria with her legs between Maria's. Finally, I placed the tall and beautiful Bev face down on Laura with her legs spanning all the others. I stood back and admired my handiwork that resulted in a lusty tower of twats, all wet, swollen and gaping. Starting at the bottom, I sniffed and licked each luscious, delicious, fragrant pussy with a touch of ass musk.

The other men moved around me to watch the fleshy tower lurch as I opened each pussy. My cock was at full attention and ready so I pushed into the bottom snatch. A deep groan came from the stack. I happily pumped inside her wet warmth several times before moving to the middle pussy. As I pumped it, Sue walked behind Lou and ground her pussy on his head. He turned and sucked her clit until his cock was hard again. Sue knelt before him and kissed him before dropping to all fours, propping her ass in the air and silently offering her well used, yet still hungry pussy to Lou's fat snake. The slut! As he pummeled my wife's cunt, I moved to his wife's waiting, plump pussy on the top tier. Her pelvic floor muscles were still strong and they strangled my cock as I pumped her in longer and faster strokes.

We saw Lou's ass clench as he blasted my wife's love hole and she orgasmed yet again. He collapsed onto her back and stayed there until his big cock withered and popped out of her dripping cunt. I moved to the next wet, waiting hole and fucked it another two minutes before moving again to the next. As my arousal climbed, I lost track of which hole I was in, but I pushed two fingers into the top ass hole and vibrated it. My breathing grew raspy, my pulsing more frantic as I rotated thru all three pussies. All three attached mouths were moaning, approaching orgasm, as with my last clear thought I knew which welcoming pussy I wanted to stuff myself into and blast with my hot cum. I used my fingers on the vacant vulvas to keep their arousal peaked. I switched again and relentlessly pumped furiously, painfully and without control until I clenched and drained every last bit of my life-giving fluid and breathlessly collapsed. The cream-filled love hole screamed in orgasm and I fell, deathly satisfied, onto the tower then onto the floor and slept until sunrise.

===================================
/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
-------------------------------------------
======== 18 hours 0100 9/20/13 ======= 4194 Words ======= sub 9/20/13 pub 9/25/13
gck 9/19/13
seminal image: 8/31/13 Sue parading around room of 12 couples, arrogantly/angrily holding short dress up w both hands, showing off her new silk panty which isn't there

12